Notification errors?

Mushy the Mushroom

i have my account set to it will notifiy me when someone comments on my Profile feed, and today it stopped notifying me, it only notifies me when i leave a message on someone else's profile feed and someone comments on it. this is also happening toToa of Smooth Jazz what is wrong?

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

this has been happening to me too.i made a topic earlier. and i believe the most popular beliefe is that it's a board error.i'll link you to the topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5839

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

this has been happening to me too.i made a topic earlier. and i believe the most popular beliefe is that it's a board error.i'll link you to the topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5839
This issue is something a bit different; it has to do with notification settings not behaving as they should, while you (and others) experienced being removed from topics' followers lists.It does not appear that there are any active topics dealing with this issue, so I'll leave this one open.

Have you checked in your notification settings? There's a setting that has about things like the notification frequency, and what things give notifications; that might have been reverted to default somehow... I think it did that to me once, after one of the upgrades.The thing is that I don't know about the email side, because I don't use email notifications, I rely on the in-site notifications, since even if I used that email regularly, it would flood it. Might change it if I ever make a new email, but for now, I just leave it to in-site notifications...

Just recently, this started happening to me as well. I haven't gotten any notifications about people quoting my posts, or replying to topics I follow. I even rechecked my notification preferences today. The only notifications I've been getting are friends posting status updates, friend requests, and new blog entries on blogs I follow.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 months later...

It's been... Two weeks(?). Has anyone had results in fixing this?I'm still having problems with this. Is there a admin explanation somewhere?!Edit: Please don't double post, even if a good bit of time has passed since the last one. Posts merged, but I will allow this to be bumped up to the front page.-Wind-On the topic, I just figured out the problem today. It was a problem with my email's spam filter.Case closed.

Edited by AuRon the champion