IC: (Sarah: Evil Angel)Sarah had gotten to her old safehouse in New-York. she had gone to sleep, and when she woke up, Conquest was gone. it was no longer in her head, and felt all the emotions she had repressed for all these years. It was very awaking for her, and was just to different. She shut her self down, and fell back asleep, fighting he emotions

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Torrent"You okay?" Caleb asked Emily, "You seem worried..."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Torrent"I'm more concerned about you now," Caleb said, "Are you okay?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Part of what happens in this post was suggested by Flex Nard.IC: "I what?!" He said nearly jumping when he heard that.Derrick began to search his person for where the tracking device was. He couldn't find it despite his best efforts. Thankfully his best efforts did not need to.Not far away from them, the nanobots that had once made up Crossfire's armor, were searching, searching for a new host.They found one.The billions of tiny gizmos, approached Derrick suprisingly quickly and then took apart and consumed what was his armor in what was mere instants, but as his armor was destroyed, a new one took its place. Derrick felt the new armor and found that if felt and looked exactly like his old armor. He slightly sighed."Did it have to copy the damage, and the Enforcer logo?"And as if on command, the holes in the armor and the logo, disappeared leaving what looked like a solid black armor. Now to be honest, he liked the armor. He'd could see why Crossfire used it so much. And while he didn't want to take from the dead, one who wanted vengeance for, he knew Crossfire didn't need it where he was going. It was best to make due with what they had. A few of the nanobots found the tracking device (I don't know where) and placed it in Derrick's hand."...Thank you," he said.He considering destroying it but instead decided to simply place it on the ground."Let's keep moving."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: ShadowUnnoticed, Shadow had slipped into the plane, and taken her seat. She sat apart from the others, not really caring if they noticed her or not. At the end if the day, she didn't trust any of them. Zac was hot headed an unreliable, Jared was a mostly unknown variable as no one had seen him in combat. No one had seen any acts that solidified his character.Ashlynn..... She didn't know where Ashlynn stood. She was competent, that much was sure. She'd shown a good heart.... But Shadow couldn't bring herself to trust her. Maybe it was better that way. None of them trusted her after all, and one sided trust was not conducive to survival.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Inferno"I'm coming Caleb," Zac said to hinself, finally looking at the window, "Keep strong, and be brave,"IC: Torrent"No you aren't, I can see it in your actions, are you worried about him?" Caleb asked

IC: Inferno"So how did you guys become students of the Gifted Youngsters?" Zac asked Lana and Shadow,

IC: ShadowShadow took a deep breath. "I arrived, and scared John into leading me to the War Room, where I proceeded to get myself locked up. The next morning, the Brotherhood kidnapped the president's daughter. The X-Men went to get her back.""In the mean time, there was an.... Incident in the cafeteria involving a gun and fear. The X-Men got back, and there was a party that night. During said party, Beast was shot and I was the prime suspect.""Ashlynn stabilized him, and I was proven innocent a few hours later. The next morning, the president dispatched Sentinels to the Davage Lands. Ric left, and the X-Men scrambled. The remainder of said Sentineks were reprogrammed, and sent to DC. That's the current situation."Shadow shrugged, and looked at Lana. "Any questions?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Inferno"Wow.... I didn't know..." Zac said, "Well if your innocent I trust you didn't do it then, I'm sorry that happened,"

IC: Shadow"I have had my mind searched by a telepath. If I wasn't innocent, I would have been found out." Shadow looked back to Lana. "Excuse me, miss. Are you alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jared had been listening to the conversation going on in the back of the plane, but he was waiting for Ash to have a response. It wouldn't be right to say he was sorry for her loss and then immediately go on to something else. "Well, it doesn't matter what happened"Jared thought."I trust Shadow, even if I just met her. Being one of my first mutant friends helps."OOC:: we should be getting close to DC soon, methinks. Also, I might redesign Jared's wings to be more robust, if that's okay with you flex.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Inferno"Yea you okay?" Zac asked Lana, "Something I said?"

IC: Inferno"HEY!!!" Zac said in a louder voice, "Calm down! If we offended you we will be quiet but you can get enraged! I of all people should know,"

IC: ShadowShadow held up a finger to tell Zac to be quiet. Her expression hadn't changed when Laba started yelling. At most, one might have seen her tense ever do slightly."Miss, calm down." She said soothingly, in a voice surprisingly different from her usual tone. Soft and kind, instead of the usual cool edge. "It's alright. If you want us to leave you alone, we will. We're just asking if you're okay.""I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Shadow. Victoria, to some."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Inferno"Well I think I might have already said my name, but third times a charm, I'm Zac Todd, some call me Inferno or Z," Zac said, and then went back to his 3DS, to ignore the fact he was flying...Zac saw the attack and simply didn't care, he already apologized if he offended her.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Shadow Shadow nodded to herself, and held her hands in front of her chest. Her eyes flared, and she was left holding a massive sniper rifle.Wordlessly, she checked the scope. Satisfied it was calibrated properly, she ejected the magazine. Full capacity. It slide back into place with a click. Another flash of her eyes, and a a thigh holster appeared on her leg, containing a large pistol.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Plane)Ric, meanwhile, was jamming Cruel Summer with his eyes closed and his Beats turned up on high, his eyes closed and his head balanced on Victoria's shoulder, like that of a child who falls asleep next to his sister at a movie theater.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowShadow looked to her right, and a small smile crept onto her face. Ordinarily, she might have complained that he was denying her the use of her arm. But he'd had a rough day, and he could use some I disturbed relaxation.Carefully, she angled the rifle away from him. It was on safety, but better safe than sorry.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: InfernoInferno looked over to Shadow and was amazed. "That is awesome... I guess you can telepathically summon things?" Zac asked, curious of her abilities.

IC: Shadow"I don't know exactly how it works." Shadow said, inspecting her pistol one handed. "I can access an interdimensional storage pocket, and summon things from it. I don't know exactly what's in it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Inferno"Wow... That's an Awesome power. Wellthen again you might summon some weird monster," Zac said with a small laugh, "I can control fire which helps as a torch when I'm fixing, building or destroying, at my old school I was a mechanic and a inventor,"

IC: Inferno".......so....your a plant?" Zac asked with a confused look, "But that's cool you can shoot lasers, kinda like the shoop da woop meme,""Weapon X? who are they? Me nd brother only joined a few weeks ago, not really paying attention the X-men stuff until a few days ago,"

Edited by IX. Dymex