Teridax's flip head?

onionfarb

He's a shapeshifter too, so it allowed the set to easily, minimally represent that.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Hmm. I myself assumed that the flip head was there to represent Takuatanuva's Mask of Light and Shadow - if you'll notice, the "Mata-style" side is very similar to the Avohkii. That could just be me, though.As I believe Bones said above, it could also be representative of Teridax's shapeshifting powers, in a very minor way. There's also a possibility that it was there just to emphazise a sort of "parallel" between the Mask of Light and Mask of Shadows - or so it could fit on Takanuva's face as seen in the 2003 movie.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I always took it that when nyone else wore it, or when he did in a different form, the mask was upright like it was made to be, but he wore it flipped in at least that one form fro 2003 (and probably more) because he liked it that way.maybe he used to wear t upright all the time and now he flis it since he took over the brotherhood.maybe he shapeshifted it to have a flipped face so it ws scarier.It's up to your imagination really.Theres only one Kraakhan in the universe, so we dont exactly have one to compare as the "normal" forme.

That's neat that the upright side somewhat resembles the Mask of Light to depict the fusion of the two Kanohi. I never noticed that before.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Yeah, I'd always assumed it was representing the Mask of Light and Shadow, but I wasn't sure as the promotional images of the Takutanuva set show it with the Kraakhan flipped the horizontal way, and the Movie Edition Kraakhan only stylizes the vertical side of the mask. It makes it really confusing. But, I think the most likely reason for it is the MOLAS.

I miss BIONICLE.