Least Favorite Set

Ringoster

The Bohrak Va was kinda lame, it didnt even have krana.

Someone needs to brush up on their Bionicle sets. :P The Bohrok Va carried their Krana on their backs, plus their Krana had different colors from the Bohrok Krana. As a collecter of sets, I have managed to own every single set that was not a european promotional one or a combo pack. And the only one I regret buying is Bitil. Ugly, long, stick-like limbs, wings attached terribly and floppily by Throwbot arms, a neck that is straight out of my nightmares, wierd, otherworldly head, all connected together with the horribly too small Agori torso. I wouldn't even consider myself to be a MOCist, but even I could design a better set than that. Luckily, Waspix came along and did everything right that Bitil did wrong.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

As a set, probably.. Hewkii Inika. His mask.. it's just so.. And his neck, and his torso, and his weapons, andTHOSE FEET. THOSE FEET.

I loved hewkii inika.... Anyway, mine would have to be toa mistika: Onua: Came from being the shortest to the outright tallest toa nuva. He became the sleekest most slender toa nuva for no reason. While his battering ram weapon was suited to his character (the only thing on the set TBH) he would have benefited with an additional melee tool. Tahu: Worst of the three. I actually feel that this (Coupled with the other mistika, kongu,hewkii and matoro mahri) was the worst comeback set of a character ever. The muscle-less thighs and biceps the odd, depressed looking mask lacking the trademark mouth, the fat stout body, the removal of a SWORD (his trademark style of weapon I feel) and the horrible mix of bright silver and dark-red. There is not one thing I like about that set. Gali:short, hunch backed and over bulky. I wouldn't have minded if she was black and labeled onua that year. Edited by Ids5621

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

I can't really hate the Bohrok-Kal, because my first set was Nuhvok-Kal, their Krana-Kal came in delightful colors, they reused one of the more interesting designs (head punch FTW), and they came with a buttload of silver. My least favorite would have to be the Mistika. Tahu had a droopy face and a helicopter shield, Onua had a growth spurt and fell into some red paint, and Gali stuck a waffle over her eye and grew bunny ears. ~DD

Herp Derp

I don't like the Toa Hordika (I don't know why, but I just don't like them).I also did't like the Stars. I mean... c'mon!! It are the last BIONICLE sets! It should be better...

The Bohrak Va was kinda lame, it didnt even have krana.

Well, actually, they really have a Krana. (unlike the Bohrok, they are not controlled by a krana. They have a dormant Krana)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

The Hordika were less like toa/anim-al hybrids and more liek real-ly real-ly ugly toa. Plus, their assymetry was loathe-some.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Vastus was pretty disappointing, but I would hesitate to call him terrible because of the magnificent tube and scythe. Otherwise it was pretty awful, especially the shoulder armor. All the Stars were really lame, even with the nice parts they came with.

Radiak. Just . . . ugh. From Matoran to horrific spider thing? What were they thinking? ~B~

Really? Radiak was my favorite of the Shadow Matoran. I think he was the one that really reflected Mutran's mad scientist work. Also his mask was probably my favorite of the 6 Matoran Kanohi of that wave. Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Out of all the ones I own...Photok. (He was really the only set I ever bought after early '06) I mean...those legs. I don't like those pre-bent limbs.