Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics

Kal the Guardian

IC: The Almighty Lord Kassermoon Strongsteel von Awesome the Great IV"All this talk of logic is making me hungry." Kassermoon rubbed his belly, even though it played no role in his digestive system. He calmly strode over to the chess board, and stared intently at the pieces for a while.OOC: And yes, he's going to try to eat the chess.

IC: SableHe scrambled backwards from the wall, absorbing the table, the board, and all of the chess pieces into his mass. 'Get that wall of Death Liquid away from me! Sand and Water equals mud, you pillock! Mud does not exactly help my predicament of not having a proper body!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Paktii - Warehouse"Hey! You took all the pieces!" Paktii protested. An idea came to him, and he created a new set of pieces out of dark and light metals. He made some modifications, of course. Every piece on the light side had the likeness of Paktii's head - except the knight. He wasn't a horse. That was silly.Wait... what was a horse?

IrMSNn3.png

IC: [Grayvern of Therin] - WarehouseThe Toa of Water would've laughed at how quickly Sable recoiled from the wall of water, if it hadn't been for the fact that he was obviously terrified of it. Sighing, he flicked his wrist, sending the liquid crashing into Kassermoon."I am aware of what "pillock" means," Grayvern lied, "I don't need you to remind me."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Gwdkwowhi - Warehouse

"Get away from me!" shouted Gwdkwowhi abruptly. "You're not safe!"

Several heads turned in concern (a few heads started to run away, without bothering to assess the threat. With their bodies following closely behind, of course). Gwdkwowhi blinked and shook his head as it became clear that he had been asleep. He had apparently woken up from a strange dream and there was no immediate cause for alarm.

IC: Paktii - Warehouse

"I feel your pain, Gwd," said Paktii, who was having trouble staying awake himself. What time was it anyways? He checked his watch. 4:00, still. He really should get that fixed - but at least it was right twice a day. He just didn't know exactly what those two times were.

"But... 'you're' not safe? That's an odd thing to say, even for a dream. Usually it's 'I'm not safe!' or 'We're not safe!' or something a little more selfish. But if your main concern was..."

"It was just a dream, I don't need you to psychoanalyze it!" snapped Gwdkwowhi.

"I'm just curious what the dream was about."

"I don't remember! How many dreams do you remember?"

"Too many. Most of them are about... well, you-know-what. Or, well, you're Purged, so maybe you-don't-know-what. Keep it that way. Wait, if you're Purged..." - he paused for a second to catch his breath - "maybe your dreams have something to do with your old self?"

Paktii shrugged. "Food for thought. Mmm, food. I'm hungry."

OOC: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IrMSNn3.png

IC: Grayvern - Warehouse - Waiting

"No idea," Grayvern replied to Elkaren's general question, all the while creating a small, floating pool of water above himself, spinning it around in the air lazily, "I suppose it can't be too much longer, can it?"

Suddenly, the Toa let his control over the liquid go, letting it wash over him, shaking him out of his fatigue. Shaking his disoriented head, he glanced over his body, noting with resignation that bits of his armour's black paint was beginning to chip off, revealing his old, blue colouring.

I'll have to get that fixed, Grayvern thought, I'm not ready to give up mourning yet.

OOC: Most likely, Kal's forgotten about the RPG by now.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Monik

"How can we get tired if time isn't moving." Monik said. "Maybe someone broke the vahi and destroyed the time stream."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Paktii and Gwdkwowhi - Warehouse

"That's an interesting theory," Paktii rambled excitedly, whipping out his computer to run a few calculations.

Gwdkwowhi sighed. "Time's moving just fine. It's the hosts of Trouble that aren't the right speed.""Hey, don't be so certain! There could very well be something wrong with the time stream." protested Paktii. "See, look, if I tell my computer to calculate the time five minutes from now, it gives me the time five minutes ago!" There was a slight pause and Gwdkwowhi actually felt slightly nervous. "Oh wait... I accidentally told it to calculate the time five minutes ago. Stupid plus and minus buttons looking alike..."

OOC: I'm sending Kal a PM...

IrMSNn3.png

• 1 month later...

IC: Monik

"So, are we just going to stand around until the universe stops or are we going to do something?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI