Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics

Kal the Guardian

IC: Gwdkwowhi and Paktii - Underhorror City Square"I'm Gwdkwowhi. Nice to meet you, too." Gwd said coolly."I just met him," said Paktii. It was crazy. "He's a shapeshifter too, you might get along."Gwd looked at Sable. Somehow he doubted it, but he would attempt to be pleasant. Maybe it was just a bad first impression. "Nice trick with the sand - I just use a Mask of Shapeshifting, so I'm not nearly that flexible, but it does give a really stable form; I have to consciously change."Paktii raised his eyebrows. He had never thought about shapeshifters actually having different techniques. "I take it you're a Toa of Stone, and that's how you control your form... so how'd you pull off turning your body to sand?"

IrMSNn3.png

Throne Room / Sevorik with Monik / IC:“Have to do?” Sevorik asked finally, standing up out of the throne and striding up to look Monik in the eyes, “You can’t do anything to stop it.” Sevorik glanced at his wrist, which was just covered in armor, “In fact, the opening ceremonies are taking place right now, which I need to get to. Why wouldn’t you want them to run, Toa?”GM / Main City Square:The assembled masses crowded the streets and the square, hanging off of buildings or shoving others out of the way. All eyes turned to Thrinx as she nodded to the entourage of royal guards and stepped up to the large lightstone podium. The crowd normally would have hushed in anticipation, but normal had not been seen in a long time.The main square was dressed up in greens, with plants hanging off of the makeshift stage. Actually, with plants making up the entirety of the stage. They were mostly vines and ferns, some intentionally poisonous. Thrinx wore a robe of woven grass, with multi-colored grass weaving together to depict different scenes of battle.Thrinx spoke, counting to ten, testing that the pedestal lightstone was working. When everyone’s lightstones in the city responded by echoing her test, she pulled out her notes and began. “First off, we thank the Weatherman for relaying my message to the whole city. And I thank the royal guards for assisting me with keeping some sanity around her. And I thank you, the citizens of Underhorror, for joining us today.“For the next 266 years, we will partake in the most exciting activity since the reign of the last King. We will show ourselves honorable and strong. We will fight and win. But in the end, there can only be one. And that one will truly be TROUBLE!” Thrinx shouted the last word and the crowd went wild. One or two Matoran were accidentally killed in the celebration. Thrinx tried to continue, but the crowd continued to be loud and unresponsive, but thankfully not destructive, yet, like last time.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: MonikMonik looked into the kings eyes with the look of someone that has no idea what is going on. "Why can't I stop trouble, that's what toa are supposed to do. Wait a second, Opening ceremonies?" Monik pulled out the flyer for Trouble and read the rest of it, not just the headlines. "Oh, it's a game, in that case I must win. No, I must make sure the one who wins is the one Mata-Nui wants to win. Goodbye." Monik turned around and walked to the pad and teleported to the main city square.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Artorre: Main City Square:"You better stop that," Artorre said with a frown. He'd really liked that hat, too. They came to the square, standing near the edge of the crowd, which proved to be wise when the crowd started to act like they were in a mosh pit. Looking for more hats, he spotted Sable instead, and walked over to him.

IC: Levacius / Opening CermoniesOut of the blue in the opening ceremonies, a Toa clad in white armor and with a hybrid cloak/cape trailing behind him suddenly slammed into the stage near Thrinx, a trail of electricity behind him as he spread his arms wide as shouted - facing away from the crowd, mind you - "And that one will be me!"With that he turned to the crowd, trying to compensate for his mistake, and then went hurtling away before anyone could say anything else.OOC: Yes, I was waiting for this moment for some time now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Paktii - Underhorror City SquarePaktii focused carefully on the opening ceremony, putting his hand on his mouth; his usual thinking posture. When the crowds went crazy (crazier than usual), somebody bumped his arm and dislodged his mask. Paktii quickly returned it to its proper fit before it actually fell off, which would be embarrassing. As it snapped back into place, an idea suddenly hit Paktii. He glanced longingly back in the direction of his lab (really, the direction of the teleporter which he had taken to his lab; his lab was actually off in the opposite direction), torn between inventing something and listening to the opening ceremonies. He finally decided to stay for the ceremonies - after all, he could invent something any day, and this was a historical event in Underhorror.But if things got too out of hand, he decided, he was going back to his lab.IC: GwdkwowhiGwdkwowhi sighed. Trouble wasn't quite the prestigious thing he had expected. It seemed, rather, that when a bunch of crazy beings got together, they held a competition to determine who was craziest, and that was what he was now witnessing.Why am I even bothering with this? Gwd wondered.Because I'm bored, he realized. And after 300 years of boredom, that was a good enough reason to stick around.OOC: Gwdkwowhi and Paktii are now under the control of The Lorax until I get back from my trip. Have fun, guys!...I'm honestly not sure whether I'm talking to my fellow RPers or to my characters. Definitely time for a break.

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

IC: MonikMonik walked from the teleporter to the crowd of beings and stood near the edge. (next to most of the other characters)

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Vertak, City Square:"Trouble?" Vertak asked. "Seems like a long time to run. Sounds a little suicidal Generally I would be fine with this, but to be honest I'm not sure I'm feeling it. But then again maybe I should, because we're not getting out of here any other way. Perhaps I should remain out for awhile, plan a little bit. Or maybe it's too late to enter, or maybe I need to enter right away."The Matoran seemed to be entrely unaware that he was rambling farther and farther into the realm of making no sense whatsoever.

Throne Room / Sevorik Alone / IC:Sevorik stared into space as Monik disappeared as suddenly as he had appeared. He sighed and turned to exit the room when he realized he had one of his batons out of its sheath. Not remembering when he had drawn it, he slowly put it back where it belonged. His face furrowed in thought, he exited the room and took a couple turns down a few halls. He opened an unmarked door that creaked horribly and stepped onto the GTG pad.On a pedestal before him, a violet button sat, waiting for him to push it. He did so and was instantly teleported to the warehouse of cables that was Garret’s headquarters. Sevorik stepped off the large receiving pad and took note of how beings stepped out of his way in respect. Several he had to step around, but they didn’t say anything about him going straight to the front of the line.Garret looked up, tired eyes showing the strain put on him by suddenly everyone wanting to teleport to the opening ceremonies. He dipped his head, “My King.”“The Main City Square, Garret,” Sevorik said, his skinny body seemingly smaller compared to the giant shell Garret wore upon his back. A second later, Sevorik was no longer looking at Garret, but at a mass of beings all in the process of quieting down. He barged his way forward. He was due on the stage.Main City Square / Syrifar with Everyone Else / IC:Syrifar stood in the middle of the crowd, calm among those who were going crazy at the mere mention of Trouble. He stood, trying to remain strong and upright. How could he go through Trouble again? Whenever he participated in Trouble, something horrible happened. How could he go through with it again? He was dooming his former subjects. He was dooming Underhorror.Syrifar bit his lip. No, he had to remain strong. He had to rise to become the hero everyone needed, to be the King they had loved, to be the Trouble to rain down destruction on all who opposed Underhorror. Syrifar’s emotions clashed as he suddenly caught a glimpse of Sevorik pushing through the crowd to the stage. He wasn’t sure about that Vortixx, even if they were distant friends.GM:Thrinx crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. This crowd was simply unresponsive. Before the royal guard had to interfere, Thrinx raised her arms and yelled, “SHUT UP!” The plants that made up and covered the stage suddenly all twisted and let out a large groaning sound, as if ready to start an attack on the crowd. Thrinx smiled as everyone quieted down after that.She continued where she had left off, “The first event shall be survival. It starts in two hours. Grab all your gear and head to Garret’s HQ when you’re ready. But before I go, here’s the King to give some inspirational words!”Sevorik nodded to Thrinx as he jumped onstage and took over at the lightstone podium. “I just have one thing to say. Make me proud and join all many games as you can. I will be joining as many as my job will permit, that is for certain. I hope to see you all at the doors of bones in two hours. May the best Vortixx win.” The crowd didn’t cheer as Sevorik exited the stage and walked off. In fact, everyone seemed very confused.And so, with that spectacular ending, the crowd began to disperse. Thrinx remained onstage, dismantling it.Slater opened the door to where Hexxon was preparing. He held up what he had in his right hand, showing it to Hexxon as if confirming something. It was a foot, attached to a leg, attached to a dead Skakdi. “I got the last one. I’ll put them with the others and you can be off as soon as you want.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Artorre: Main City Square:Artorre stared enviously at the Toa of Lightning. It had been so dreadfully long since Volt had been strong enough to converse with him. Vertak's voice next to him snapped him back to reality. "I'm not sure it's sign up so much as show up. Either way, I think you'll like it," Artorre reassured Vertak. Then he turned to the entire group he was with. "Any of you want to team up?"

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Main City Square - Underhorror Reptak had seated himself on the edge of a building, legs dangling over and clawed feet occasionally kicking back and forth. Whenever something exciting was spoken (the term Trouble, for example), he threw up his arms and cried with the crowd, even bellowing the war cry belonging to the orginal war lord's army he had served for some illogical reason. Although there was no sense to much of his behavior, he did know one thing that was: he was a Skakdi, and Skakdi would always win in the end.Jumping off the roof of the structure, the Skakdi's frame crumbled into sand, sparing him of a painful landing. Once collected on the ground, he reformed in a twister-like manner as each particle reassembled his true form. Then Reptak proceeded through the crowds, looking for allies, preferably a Skakdi, whose presence would unlock one of his deadliest powers. Allies, he knew, were important to the winning of a game, for once they had helped pick off the other players and so convinced of teamwork, would fall easily to shock and surprise once they became expendable.Luckily for Reptak, two Skakdi were present at the ceremony, not so far away, although they stood cloaked from his vision.OOC: That would be Krokk and Mala, Lorax. :)IC: Tower of Terror - UnderhorrorHexxon grinned at the sight of the deceased Skakdi, his attention completely drawn away from the happening outside as seen through a paned window. His hands clasped together as he turned his eyes to Slater."Well done," he crooned. "It just so happens that we are nearly ready. The last of those priests attending should be finishing up with their own preparations as well."

IC: SableHe turned to Paktii and Gwd, shaking both their hands. 'May the best man win. Alternatively, we team up and destroy the opposition. Two shape-shifters and a scientist who knows what the horror terrors truly are, it's no contest!.'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: MonikMonik look the beings at the mention of Horror Terrors. "You know what the Horror Terrors really are, that would help me in my work a lot." he asked the group.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: SableAlarmed, the Sand-Shifter held blades to both the newcomers' necks, before lowering them and smiling. 'Firstly, we need to know more about your background, Rahkshi.' He looked at Monik. 'Secondly, that's on a need-to-know basis. I'm not even sure I need to know, but if you want more information, ask Paktii here.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: MonikMonik turned to Paktii. "So what can you tell about the Horror Terrors." Monik said, his eyes wide with interest.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Well, here goes my first attempt at RPing Krazy's characters. I'll do my own in the morning.

IC: SableHe turned to Paktii and Gwd, shaking both their hands. 'May the best man win. Alternatively, we team up and destroy the opposition. Two shape-shifters and a scientist who knows what the horror terrors truly are, it's no contest!.'
IC: MonikMonik turned to Paktii. "So what can you tell about the Horror Terrors." Monik said, his eyes wide with interest.
IC: PaktiiIn response to Monik's question, Paktii took the opportunity to babble on incomprehensibly about something technological in his experiments. The torrent of words only slowed to a halt when he realised nobody was listening anymore because he was so annoying.IC: Gwdkwowhi"It's a pleasure to meet you" The Speaker replied, shaking Sable's hand in return. Even though that was what he said, he wasn't particularly pleased by the other shapeshifter. Sable seemed a bit brash for his tastes, but he suspected that making a few allies would make Trouble a lot easier. "Oh, and by the way, I think you can bump the team tally up to two shapeshifters, a scientist and an erm... a Karorahk" he indicated the tower of metal standing beside him. By now, he could see that the clueless colossus had become rather attached to him, and probably wasn't going to allow itself to be left behind.OOC: That's a bit of a problem though, because I don't want to let Karorahk become involved in Trouble. For one, its teleportation power is a game-breaker for survival - it could bring the whole team back to Underhorror in a matter of seconds, and win easily. That would be no fun, and why I originally intended to have Karorahk completely separated from Trouble and Underhorror. The problem is that it would be rather out of character for it to pull out at this point. Suggestions, anybody?

ppg2.png

OOC: I'm sure there's a no-teleporting rule or something. =PIC: Artorre: Main City Square:Artorre frowned at Sable's not mentioning him. Even after he had just mentioned teaming up. Then again, Sable might have just not heard him. So he said again, louder this time, "Anyone wanna team up?"

OOC: I was wondering about that since Monik could just link with someone who is not in survival and then just teleport through their eyesIC: MonikMonik was listening intently to Paktii even though he couldn't understand anything Paktii was saying. "So, what do they look like?"

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Vertak, City Square:Vertak popped up beside Paktii and Sable, having dragged Artorre over."I will ally myself with both of you." Vertak announced. "As will my friend Artorre here."He said it in a way that implied no questions would be asked, which was unusual, unless one were to take into account his collapsing mental infrastructure.

OOC: Wow, at this rate, everybody will end up on the same team. Let the backstabbing begin! :popcorn:IC (Krokk and Mala): The two Skakdi watched the ceremony with nervous interest. This was their first look at underhorror in millennia. It had certainly changed, but not for the better. Even though they were here to try to reintegrate with society, a massive gathering like this was just asking for troube.Always on the lookout with her x-ray vision, Mala scanned the crowd, looking out for any potentail threats. What she saw, however, shocked her more than finding a gang of invisible assassins ever could.It was Reptak - she recognised him instantly, and pointed him out to Krokk, who shared her suspicions. What were the chances of him ending up down here too? It was a stunning coincidence, for them to meet the one who had helped them to betray their tribe so long ago. Maybe they might work together again, and maybe, just maybe, it would turn out better for all of them.The psionic illusion that had been hiding them from the world cracked and shattered as Mala cut off her power, allowing other beings to percieve the two, though only in small fragments at first. After a couple of seconds, they were fully visable to the world around them. Reptak! Mala's voice sounded inside the green Skakdi's head. Over here!

ppg2.png

IC: Main City Square - UnderhorrorReptak paused at the sudden call. What was more shocking to him wasn't that someone was actually requesting his presence, but that mental voice sound strikingly familiar. The Skakdi swung his head in several directions, before finally settling on a crazy sight. There, standing amidst the crowd, was Mala and Krokk -- two Skakdi he had dealings with in the past, before his former life came to startling end. Or was his mind just playing tricks on him again, and they were simply figments of his imagination?No, he decided, for others were starting to notice their abrupt appearance as well. Even if they were all mad, how could they see the same things as him?His renowned Skakdi grin widening to an impossible size, Reptak approached the pair, arms stretched wide in a welcoming manner. "Well, now," he said cheerfully. "Two of my three favorite Skakdi. What are the odds of us meeting again?'

IC (Krokk and Mala, Underhorror Main City Square): Krokk's grin also widened when Reptak confirmed that he was, in fact, who they thought he was. He whipped out a pen and paper to work out the odds, too, before Mala slapped them out of his hands. "Rhetorical question" she hissed., much more businesslike in relation to their long-lost conspirator."It's good to see you too," she replied brusquely. "and especially at a time like this. We plan on entering the games. Maybe you would like to work together again?"

ppg2.png

IC: Grayvern of Therin - Main City SquareGrayvern smiled grimly at the prospect of Trouble, particularly at the idea of of survival. This was one of the most famous, and potentially, the most dangerous games in the tournament, and for good reason. To go to the doors of death, to endure the Horror Terrors' abominable actions... It was insanity, nothing more, nothing less.But, then, this was Violet Orange. Insanity was the status quo.The Toa of Water closed his eyes, clearing his mind, and focusing his breathing. He had to stay calm, to remain in control of himself. He couldn't mess up here, not like last time...Last time...Up in the Cavern of the Unseen...Grayvern shook his head, before working his way through the roaring crowds, back towards the top of Sable's head."So, the rest of you guys are in Trouble as well, huh?" he said casually, forcing a grin to hide his feelings of anxiety.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Main City Square - Underhorror"What a coincedence," Reptak replied, grinning still. "I, too, was planning on participating in them." There was no need to put much consideration into Mala's request. The three may have plotted and fallen badly in the past, but they had come so close to succeeding. In addtion, his deranged mind concluded that fate must have wanted them to work together again -- why else would they all have ended up here? Past mistakes would not be repeated this time, and victory would surely be theirs. "Most certainly," he answered.

IC (Krokk and Mala, Underhorror Main City Square): "Excellent then, we have a deal" Mala said, taking Reptak's hand and shaking it. So long as they all stood to benefit from the alliance, there shouldn't be any problems. Even Skakdi, who weren't known for their notions of loyalty, had that much to rely on. Other races might have considered it odd that the Skakdi race never payed much attention to the virtue of unity, even though they stood to gain the most by it. In this case, Reptak would gain the use of his elemental powers in a rush of energy.

ppg2.png

IC: Main City Square - UnderhorrorReptak inhaled deeply, sensing the barrier that prevented access to his elemental energies disappear. The air around the trio seemed to stir in an unusual manner, proceeding to abruptly settle before it became significant enough to draw much attention."Indeed," the Skakdi said, sounding almost revitalized. Then, pointing in a specific direction, he added. "Now if that's everything, I hear that Garret's headquarters is the place to go."

IC (Krokk and Mala, Underhorror): "Right, let's get there before the crowds do" Mala agreed. "So, how's life been treating you since we last met? We've not heard any news from Zakaz since... well, you remember". She was referring, or course, to how they had been fleeing from theoir own tribe on pain of death.

ppg2.png

IC: Main City Square - UnderhorrorReptak's smile began to shrink a little in responce to Mala's question. He would rather let bygone days be forgotten, but they needed something to do on the way to Garret's base."Well," he began, heading in the direction of their destination, ''if I remember correctly, I was brutally sentenced to death by the enemy warlord, pushed to the ground of his throne room into a forced kneeling position to show my 'honor' for the great man. As we all know, Skakdi do not accept prisoners, so my chances of surving that day were extremely slim. I thought that was the end for me, until I noticed a wonderful sight. The warlord, not very interested in the so-called 'scum' before him, had already began preparations to expand his territory, as well as set up defenses for his fortress in case another tribe came across it. Seeing the only sensible opportunity, I spoke up, offering a few suggestions that were clearly superior to his own advisors' plans. And, after a little more talking and the light of reason appeared in his eyes, I had myself a new beginning, along with two furious Skakdi glaring at me."Reptak paused for a moment, not liking this part of his tale at all. "I was never to take the positions granted to me, as the two servants ambushed me and paid a band of slavers on the outside world to make sure I put my talents to good use with them. Slavery was not the end of scheming, of course, and I used the assistance of a mightly warrior from our warlord's legion, his name Vertan, to free myself. "I wasn't willing to return to Zakaz, for I was no fool. He, however, yearned for the battles and violence that he lived off of there. I was able to convince him to stick with me, furthering our allience until his death at the hands-claws-tendrils of the horror terrors. As always, I tried to survive what life threw at me, which meant residing down here in this city and occasionally the wilds with the mad."There was not much else to say, unless he wanted to recap today's events for the two. "That's pretty much it for me. How about yourselves?"

IC: Main City Square - UnderhorrorReptak's smile began to shrink a little in responce to Mala's question. He would rather let bygone days be forgotten, but they needed something to do on the way to Garret's base."Well," he began, heading in the direction of their destination, ''if I remember correctly, I was brutally sentenced to death by the enemy warlord, pushed to the ground of his throne room into a forced kneeling position to show my 'honor' for the great man. As we all know, Skakdi do not accept prisoners, so my chances of surving that day were extremely slim. I thought that was the end for me, until I noticed a wonderful sight. The warlord, not very interested in the so-called 'scum' before him, had already began preparations to expand his territory, as well as set up defenses for his fortress in case another tribe came across it. Seeing the only sensible opportunity, I spoke up, offering a few suggestions that were clearly superior to his own advisors' plans. And, after a little more talking and the light of reason appeared in his eyes, I had myself a new beginning, along with two furious Skakdi glaring at me."
IC (Krokk and Mala): Of all the places in the universe, Zakaz was the one where looks could kill, especially angry glares. Krokk winced in sympathy. "Malok and Hatak" he remembered "They were always greedy, jealous :censored: s. I'm not surprised".
Reptak paused for a moment, not liking this part of his tale at all. "I was never to take the positions granted to me, as the two servants ambushed me and paid a band of slavers on the outside world to make sure I put my talents to good use with them. Slavery was not the end of scheming, of course, and I used the assistance of a mightly warrior from our warlord's legion, his name Vertan, to free myself. "I wasn't willing to return to Zakaz, for I was no fool. He, however, yearned for the battles and violence that he lived off of there. I was able to convince him to stick with me, furthering our allience until his death at the hands-claws-tendrils of the horror terrors. As always, I tried to survive what life threw at me, which meant residing down here in this city and occasionally the wilds with the mad."There was not much else to say, unless he wanted to recap today's events for the two. "That's pretty much it for me. How about yourselves?"
"Looks like we got out just before you, then" Krokk commented."And we're the reson that good old Savok wasn't paying you much attention" Mala realised. "After the battle was done, we got captured, like you" she explained. "Savok never liked traitors to the tribe, even less than he liked enemies, so we were first on the list for being disintegrated. After we explained just how clever and near-foolproof our plan was - with a hat tip to you of course - he decided to make an example of us in front of the whole tribe. Just before the disintegration beam hit us, I... well..." she faltered. It wasn't something she liked to remember."She put everyone's minds under an illusion" Krokk explained, picking up the thread. "And showed them exactly what happened to us as our bodies shattered everywhere, while hiding the real us's from sight. All the details needed to be perfect for it to work, but she pulled it off. Best use of power under pressure I've ever seen" He placed a hand on Mala's shoulder. He didn't know what it had been like for her to graphically show her own death, and his as well, but he knew it couldn't have been easy."It bought us some time" Mala conceded, though Krokk's praise was worth a lot to her. "From there, we blasted out of the fortress and fought our way to freedom. We were noticed, of course - for most of that time, I just dropped the illusion and ran for my life. From what I gather, half the tribe was still out looking for us by nightfall, and Savok would have had a lot else on his mind by the time you had your audience with him.""After that, there was no way we could go near them again" Krokk stated. "We didn't have a tribe, or any supplies save for our weapons. Savok got word out that we were scheming traitors, so no warlord would consider us for anything but tahtorahk feed after that. We hid out in some caves under Atia, but it couldn't last. Eventually, we would have to run into somebody, and as soon as Savok found out where we were, he was sure to bring the whole tribe after us for revenge. We needed to get off the island" he explained."And we did" Mala continued. "We staged a battle to cover us as a distraction while we broke into one of the Brotherhood guard towers. You know that one on the coast just south of Mout Krahn? There. We smashed the guards, grabbed some weapons and used their teleporter to get to Stelt. After that stage, though we didn't just have our little tribe after us, we had the Brotherhood of Makuta wanting us dead. Maybe not the best planning in retrospect, but that's what we did. We spent a while on the run, until we found this island that was sinking. We couldn't got off, so we went down with it, into the caves, and eventually down to here. We've spent the last 5,000 years in hiding, just to make sure we've lost all our enemies and the trail has gone cold. We thought it had escaped it all, until we saw you." Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Underhorror"And now the fun begins again," Reptak chuckled. "It will be almost like old times, only there will be no fools to rely on."As they wandered closer to Garret's HQ, the Skakdi of Air comtemplated the fate of one particular being. "I wonder if the other warlord, Gorak, had survived as well, or if he was too foolish to not pledge any allegiance to Savok to save himself, and allowed his enemies to destroy him while he still had his honor and pride."

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC (Krokk and Mala, Underhorror): "Dead" Mala confirmed. "Not long after the battle started, he got his arms ripped off by a Skakdi of iron, then Savok shattered the rest of him".They had come to Garret's building now, where the turtle-like rahkshi was wired to the floor. Long lones of beings snaked their way around the large room, and often ended up tying themselves into knots. Nobody could tell where each line began or ended, but none of the crazies were worried about that. Whichever line they joined, they would all get to the pads anyway. For now, Mala and Krokk didn't try to join any pof them. When the time came, the Trouble contestants would probably form their own line, get tangled with the rest so they were all in different places, and somehow all end up on the right pad.

OOC: I was wondering about that since Monik could just link with someone who is not in survival and then just teleport through their eyesIC: MonikMonik was listening intently to Paktii even though he couldn't understand anything Paktii was saying. "So, what do they look like?"
IC: Paktii"I'm not sure" Paktii admitted. "I thought they might have had 39 tentacles, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe they're all different".

ppg2.png

IC: Sable'But didn't you say it yourself, Paktii?' He turned to Monik. 'It's something like this. The horror terrors are made of some kind of null material, a nothing, as it were. Seeing as we can't see them, our minds try to fill in the space. The horror terrors take advantage of this through some kind of psychic ability that fills in the space with our worst nightmares.' He took in a large breath.'But what do I know? Anyway, yes, it seems we have a rather good team here of me, Gwd, Paktii, the new science guy, and.... you, Rahkshi, are you in?'

BZPRPG Profiles