Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics

Kal the Guardian

IC: Vertak, Castle:"Well, I guess I'll be on my way then, see you later." Vertak said, staring up at the castle. "If you'll excuse me... I must go and get myself lost elsewhere."The Matoran of Gravity chuckled though there wasn't really a reason to chuckle as he subconsiously rubbed his head to make the headache go away. Of course, it didn't work at all, but that was a matter for another time. Or never, he didn't really care.

IC: Paktii (Underhorror)"Ah, there you are!" said Paktii, diving for 'Ta''s club. Actually, he was diving for the robot before someone blinked and it ran away again. But 'Ta' didn't know that. As Paktii fell, his mind suddenly revisited what he had seen of the Vortixx; his posture, his mannerisms, and particularly the way he had been looking at the club when he had walked up. Paktii's mask activated, condensing fact from the vapor of nuance, and he knew that the absentminded Vortixx felt great affection, and likely protectiveness, for his club and the flames within. There was, however, nothing he could do to stop what was happening. He landed on the club, and on Wilson the Robot, who squawked digitally as Paktii grabbed it by its leg. The wind from his fall extinguished the flame in the club.Paktii rolled off of the club, Wilson partially in hand, and froze as he saw what was missing.OOC: Geez. Using a possessive "s" on a name like 'Ta' is difficult.IC: Gwdkwowhi - OutskirtsGwd sighed. Karorahk may have been able to speak, but only in the sense that words were coming out of his mouth. He would have to make some effort for this conversation to be meaningful at all. Gwd had half a mind to abandon it now, but he hadn't met this creature before, and it may have some useful information for him."Have you seen a Toa of Plasma in the Outskirts before? It would be about three hundred years ago now. I'm trying to find out where he went, his story."Gwdkwowhi asked out of habit, but he knew it was becoming futile. "Heck, I don't even know for sure that he was a Toa of Plasma," he said, more to himself than to Karorahk. "I don't know that he was Toa. I don't even know that he was a he!""You know what? Forget Uthermi. Have you heard anything about the fourth Trouble? I thought that was outlawed long ago."

IrMSNn3.png

OOC: You can always just use Ta if you need. The '' things are just there to show it's a nick-name. :)IC: 'Ta' (Underhorror)The Vortixx known as Ta to most of Underhorror was astonished, horrified, saddened and angered all at once. This was a bit too many emotions for him, so he went through them one at a time. First he just looked at the club, mouth open and eyes wide. Then he looked at Paktii. The club. Paktii.Next was horror, but since that was accomplished with the astonishment, he moved on. Third, he felt a tear or two come to his eyes, as he mourned his flames for all of 3 seconds. "My warm, beautiful fire..." And last he got mad. But not too mad, because that mad people yell at him. 'Ta' didn't like being yelled at. And so he dropped the club, picked up the Toa (carefully but quickly) and shook him just a bit. And the Vortixx demanded something of this rude, fire killing being."Grey-Toa get Ta more fire. Or Ta get more mad."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Vertak, Castle:Vertak gazed up at the castle for several minutes with a throbbing headache and a dumb smile on his face as he found where he needed to go... or at least, where his currently sort of dead brain believed that it - and by extension, Vertak himself - needed to go.He also recalled something fuzzily about meeting someone in particular, but he was sure that wasn't important at the moment as he began to follow the path his eyes had set forth. This immediately walked him into a wall, but Vertak took it in stride as he continued on.

IC: Vertak, Underhorror:Vertak had punched Sable in the gut and shoved him to the ground, drawing his sword before realizing that it wasn't an enemy, though remaining in a defensive stance. Due to his currently sluggish state of mind, he hadn't had time to fight the Suletu's pull of information, but he'd be ready if this "Sable" attempted it again. His mental walls had, unfortunately, collapsed about 600 years ago, which was when he'd begun to feel that itch... no, better to just not think about the itch.Stop it. No thinking about the i- stop. Stop it."Never do that again." Vertak ordered. "Even before I started going crazy, before I ended up in this stupid place, I didn't appreciate people rifling through my mind as though it were a library book. If you are to go through my mind at all, you will do so with my permission, and will see only information I permit you to see. You have a long way to go before I trust you enough to give you free reign to look at my mind."His mind already felt clearer than it had since leaving the castle a few days prior; adrenaline and the threat of battle really were the best medicines. Vertak reminded himself to tell the king he'd been right, before realizing that he hadn't actually argued with the king over that. Just a dream.Stupid dreams.

IC (Karorahk, Outskirts): In Karorahk's confused opinion, this conversation was going quite well. Both it and the orange thing that called itself Gwdkwowhi were asking and answering questions in turn, which is what it had learned a conversation to be. Any minute now they would get to the part when a rahi burst in and tried to eat them. Actually, now that karorahk thought about it, he wasn't sure that that was necessarily a part of the conversation, but it was just something that happened a lot when groups of beings gathered in the Outskirts of Violet Orange."I have not met any toa in a long time" he said hesitantly, but when no rahi attacked, he continued with more confidence. "And all they did was throw rocks at me. They were very strange. No, I have not heard of four troubles, though I have had them. This morning, I had trouble remembering where I had put my staff" he waved his staff of rahi control in the air to demonstrate. a column of ants emerged from the ground, ready to do his bidding, but he ignored them. "My second trouble was finding breakfast, though that was a small one, because I found a tree with round, red fruit and ate some, which was nice because they tsated good. My third trouble was when I fell into a stream, and the fourth was my trouble trying to pronounce Gwdkwowhi the Speaker's name. Is that right?"

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Sable'Bleedin' heck, calm down! I don't bite. Much.' He absorbed his arms into his mass. 'See? I'm 'armless.' He smiled reassuringly.'Disregarding first impressions, I've suddenly remembered that I have no one I could call a friend. Would you care for a chat over a few drinks?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Vertak, Castle:Vertak gagged and shook his head at the mention of drinks."I'd be perfectly fine chatting, but in the name of Mata-Nui, please no drinks. I just went on a three day drinking and partying rampage in different sections of Underhorror, I've had enough of that for the next year."He didn't mention the fact that he'd probably do it again sooner.

IC:Grayvern whipped around when he heard Vertak punch Sable in the gut, right hand already on the pommel of his sword. It was an engrained movement, from his days as the Toa of his village, and his years of surviving down in Violet Orange. The Ga-Toa unsheathed the sword with such ferocity that anyone who saw him would automatically back away in terror. He brought it over to his side, striding over to Sable and Vertak, fire burning in his eyes."What's going on here?" he said. His voice was quiet, but there was a harsh edge to it, implying that if either answered wrong, they would be better off trying to the horror terrors for mercy.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vertak, Castle:Vertak glanced at him with an odd look on his face as he helped Sable back to his feet (admittedly with difficulty, as Sable was currently lacking arms). "Oh you know, the usual." Vertak answered. "I just needed to chop his arms off, you know? So I punched him and I chopped them and now they're gone far far away, and the two of us are going to go chat over some coffee."

IC: Vertak, Castle:Vertak grinned at his success."I said I chopped his arms off!" He told Grayvern, gesturing to the armless Sable. "And then I said that we're gonna go chat over coffee. Maybe some cider."The mentioning of drinks for the who knew what time in however many minutes made Vertak remember his appointment with that one guy, an appointment he didn't know the purpose of. He was fairly certain Sable would be allowed in... and if not, he supposed they could chase him out. Or something.

Edited by Voltex

Maze Craze / The Former King Wants Some Cider / IC:Syrifar slowly walked into the room, observing sights and sounds he hadn’t seen or heard in a long while. Beings were sprawled out at the tables, orange glowing rock fragments clung to everything in the room. No one took notice of him as he strode out of the GTG pad closet, instead continuing on with whatever they were talking about. One group of Matoran was engaged in a knife throwing contest, seeing how close they could get the knives to an unsuspecting Steltian’s head without hitting him.Taking a deep breath, Syrifar tried to gather his thoughts. Doubts crept across his mind like cautious Rahi trying to nab a piece of a carcass guarded by a Muaka. He couldn’t do this. He wasn’t ready. His honor could not be restored.Syrifar frantically searched in the pockets he had on the jacket he was wearing. His fingers closed around stiff, crumpled paper and he sighed, pulling it out. Glancing around nervously, he slouched and slipped into a chair at an empty table. Carefully smoothing out the paper on the glowing orange table, Syrifar read his list of things to do.-Be confident-Be assertive-Win Trouble-Gather minions helpers to win TroubleSyrifar crumpled the paper back up and shoved it in a wedge in his armor. He had to be assertive, confident. Straightening up from his slouched position, Syrifar’s eyes changed as well, from being weak and uncertain to strong and full of purpose. There was no way he wasn’t going to win Trouble. There was just no way.And then a thought randomly walked into his mind. Sevarinous worked at, or maybe owned (he wasn’t sure which) this store. He had always been a friend and would a good place to restart his life in Underhorror.Maze Craze / Sevarinous the Waiter… or Owner / IC:Sevarinous, the color of sand and seeming to have some of it wedged into his mask, even though the only sand around was near the waterfalls and he hadn’t been there in years, popped up at Elkaren’s elbow. “Actually, sir,” he said, and gave a glare to the upper class Steltian that was busy bartending, “We do have a selection of teas from the nine different species of tree in the forests here. Although unless you mean something positively alcoholic, in which case I could just knock you over the head with a brick for the same effect.”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: ElkarenElkaren's head poked up. "Some tea on the side would be nice to," he said. Then he noticed the newcomer. He immediately turned around. "Lord Syrafir, former king of Violet Orange," he said respectfully, standing at attention, giving a hand clasped over fist salute.

Maze Craze / Syrifar with Elkaren / IC:Syrifar noticed Sevarinous slink away to grab some tea as Elkaren suddenly came to attention. Several others who had been or were part of the Royal Guard, upon hearing his name, also came to attention. Some rather sloppily.Syrifar nodded to Elkaren, rose to his feet and returned the salute. “At ease, Elkaren.” Syrifar walked over to him and offered a fist in an informal greeting, “Just use Syrifar here in the Craze, no need to throw around honorary titles when everyone is at ease. You know me well enough for that, at least.”Sevarinous was still gone, supposedly still brewing up tea in the back.Syrifar remained strong; he couldn’t afford to be weak here. This could be the beginning of winning Trouble and regaining all that he had lost.

Maze Craze / Syrifar with Elkaren / IC:Syrifar slowly lowered himself into a seat at the same table as Elkaren’s. He paused, idly tracing patterns in the more expensive protodermis table Elkaren had chosen. “Well, that would be right. I’m hoping to regain.. something I’ve lost. Earning the title of Trouble a second time would do that for me.”Sevarinous appeared at Elkaren’s elbow again, setting down a pot of tea. The pot had “Villy’s Finest” written on the side. He set out two cups, nodding to Syrifar, and poured the tea. As he did, he said, “This is Green Bark Tea with a special blend of Blue Leaves I made myself. You can pay if you like it.” Sevarinous picked up the tea pot and slinked away to serve a group of Vortixx.

IC: Paktii - UnderhorrorPaktii dropped the robot in surprise as he was lifted off the ground."Ah. Yes. I'll uh, help you, Ta. Um... tell you what, there's a certain metal that catches on fire when it gets wet... see, here." Paktii summoned a lump of iron in his hand. "Just put this in your club and dip it in some water. Sound good? We cool?"Just in case the apparently brain-damaged Vortixx didn't understand that, he summarized it more gruffly. "Metal - put in club. Club - put in water. Make fire!" Paktii turned and spotted Wilson some yards away before he blinked and it was gone. "Oh no you don't..." he grunted, starting to run in its direction. It seemed to be heading to Maze Craze. Why would it be doing that?IC: Wilson - Underhorrorself.fuelLevels < 0.5f;validFuelSources == ['Molten Protodermis', 'Kanoka Disc', 'Mata-Nui Cow'];scanAreaFor(validFuelSources) == null;findNearestLocation() == MazeCraze;MazeCraze.fuelSources.includes('Frusian Cider');validFuelSources.add('Frusian Cider');setPositionTarget(MazeCraze);OOC: I won't be RPing Wilson often... just felt right in this case. tl;dr (or too technical) its fuel levels are low and it thinks Frusian Cider will help.IC: Gwdkwowhi - OutskirtsThis conversation was going nowhere. "Thanks for your help," Gwd said shortly, and turned to walk away.Then he stopped, feeling guilty. This was a sentient creature that obviously had no idea what to do with another sentient creature that wasn't trying to kill it. In a sense, Karorahk needed help more than he did. But they both could benefit from going to the city. Gwd to compete in Trouble - and Karorahk to spend some time around civilization (or at least the closest thing to it in this Uthermi-forsaken cave). Gwdkwowhi turned around. "I'm going to Underhorror - that city off in the distance there. Do you want to come with me? I think you might like it there. There's plenty of beings to talk to and they won't throw rocks at you." He paused. "Well, they might, but it's OK to throw rocks back at them."

IrMSNn3.png

IC (Karorahk, Outskirts): Karorahk wasn't particularly keen on going into the city - it had triedgoing there a coule of times before, and the inhabitants had thought it to be a wild rahi or something worse. On the other hand, here was a being who apparently knew how to get along in the city without all that trouble (maybe its fifth today? who knows?). Karorahk knew the wilds, and had come to like them in their roughness, but maybe the city deserved another chance. Besides, going with this being might lead to meeting more, which Karorahk thought it might like."I will go with you" it decided. "Here, take my hand". It held out its left arm to the orange being, expecting that he would know what to do.

ppg2.png

IC: Sable'Yes, the loss of my arms is... tragic. But I'm sure I'll find some new ones around somewhere.' Just for a laugh, he began to eye up Grayvern's arms, and grinned like a Cheshire Cat. 'Wait! I'm feeling something....' he said, as he slowly regrew his arms from his sand-form, Grayvern's arms widening in shock. Once fully grown, he experimented with the joints, moving them in every which direction, including some not permitted by a normal anatomy.'Right... let's get some drinks.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Gwdkwowhi - OutskirtsGwdkwowhi looked at Karorahk's outstretched hand. What was the creature expecting? A romantic stroll to the city? "Actually, uh, I was going to fly us there. I'm a shapeshifter, so..." Gwdkwowhi turned himself into a creature that resembled a Gukko bird. After a bit of consideration, he moved his mask from its usual place on his back to his belly, so that Karorahk could ride more comfortably.Karorahk looked awfully heavy, though - he wasn't sure he could make it all the way to Underhorror with a passenger of this size. "Hop on my back." he said, his words slightly distorted as he adjusted to his beak. "Unless you know how to teleport, this is the fastest way around the cavern."IC: Paktii - Maze Craze, UnderhorrorA Fe-Matoran sat in Maze Craze, drinking Frusian Cider and talking with a few other beings, and listening to the conversations of a few other beings.He looked at his drink. Had he really drank that much? He took a small sip and set it down again. He was distracted as another being burst into the place, panting and shouting.It was Paktii - the Destroyer of Hope - the one who doomed his homeland. The Fe-Matoran had no interest in what he had to say. He looked back at his drink.It was empty. He was pretty sure it wasn't empty the last time he saw it. ...Paktii burst into Maze Craze, panting and shouting. "Hey, excuse me, everyone!"Conversation quieted slightly, but most of the beings kept talking. Oh well."Excuse me!" he said louder, regardless of who would listen. "There's a small robot in here, and I'm trying to get it back. It answers to Wilson - no wait, never mind, it doesn't answer to Wilson, but it should. Should it? Maybe. It doesn't move when you're looking at it - so it probably looks more like a small metal statue than a robot. It's a robot, though, that moves when you're not looking at it. Has anyone seen it? More importantly, if anyone does see it, keep looking at it or it's going to run away again. Thanks everyone. To recap - I'm looking for a robot and I don't know where it is (obviously, or I wouldn't be looking for it) and it won't move if you're looking at it, but it will move if you are looking at it, so if you see it, don't start not looking at it or you won't see it - obviously because you're not looking at it - but when you stop not looking at it you'll still be not looking at it because it'll be gone and I still won't know where it is, so I'll still be looking for it, but not looking at it because if I could then it wouldn't be moving and I could get it back."OOC: Hooray for run-on sentences!IC: Wilson - Maze CrazeFUEL LEVEL: 40%DESIRED FUEL LEVEL: 80%FUEL SOURCE DETECTED - WARNING: CONSIDERED OWNED BY ANOTHER BEINGBEING IDENTIFIED AS SYRIFAR - ATTRIBUTES: FORMER KING, TROUBLE STEALTH MODE ACTIVATEDABSORBING FUEL FROM SOURCEOOC: Translation: Wilson is drinking Syrifar's cider. Stealthily. Wilson is about the size of Vakama's Bohrok-bot from Legends of Metru Nui.

IrMSNn3.png

IC: Vertak, Castle, Underhorror:"Just give me a few minutes." Vertak told Sable, spotting the castle garden.He bolted over to the garden and vanished from sight for several minutes - when he returned, his armor no longer looked like trash, nor did it reek of it. The Matoran was dripping with water, and the remaining bits of his armor that hadn't been scorched shone and were squeaky clean."And now I am ready. Hope the wait wasn't too long for you all, but if it helps I do know a pretty good spot to get drinks." he said.

IC: 'Ta' (Underhorror)The Vortixx had taken the metal, and wandered off after putting the Toa down. He searched and searched for water, and continued to look even after numerous failures. Finally, he found a puddle."Ta get fire back now!" He dipped the club into the puddle...And the strange metal sparked to life, flames appearing from the lump of what- ever metal it was. 'Ta' was pleased.OOC: Open for interaction. And sorry about the misunderstanding, Jedi Knight Krazy.Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Elkaren"Hm," he said in response to Syrafir. "I guess so winning the title of trouble seems to make whoever wins it the big shot for some reason." He turned to Sevarinous. "Good tea," he said and put a few more widgets on the table. He then heard a small skirting noise but didn't see anything. It seemed to be coming from Syrafir's direction but there was nothing there, or was there? He looked around confused while the cider level in the former king's cup slowly began to drop at a nearly unnoticeable rate.

Maze Craze / Syrifar with Elkaren and Paktii / IC:Syrifar raised an eyebrow, “For some reason? You spend hundreds of years competing against the best, or the craziest.” Syrifar drank some of the tea Sevarinous had provided for both Elkaren and him. He hadn’t had a chance to order any Frusian Cider yet, and was rather enjoying the tangy sweetness provided by the special blend Sevarinous had come up with. Syrifar took a deep breath and looked over at Paktii, who had burst into the room spouting run on sentences. He turned back to Elkaren and shrugged, “I honestly don’t remember how I managed to win the last Trouble. It sure wasn’t easy. Sevorik was hot on my tail and- What are you looking at?”Syrifar glanced around, not spotting what Elkaren was looking at with a confused expression.Meanwhile, Sevarinous had somehow managed to swipe up the money offered by Elkaren for the tea and fill up both Syrifar and Elkaren’s cups and continue on his way, serving others with more Frusian Cider.

OOC: Zarkaro, Paktii wasn't lying - there actually is a type of metal that combusts when wet. In our world at least. Maybe Paktii mixed it up with an inert protodermic metal?IC: Gwdkwowhi (Gukko form) - Underhorror - just insideGwdkwowhi started - this entire day was not going to plan. "Woah, slow down!" he shouted (it came out as more of a squawk). A group of beings was starting to cluster around them - some of them didn't look friendly.There really wasn't much he could do now - the teleportation was done. He chose to coach Karorahk rather than scold him.He murmured to him out of the side of his beak, keeping an eye on the approaching beings. "Ok, you normally want to be a little more careful coming into Underhorror. Right now I look like a Rahi, and you look like... well, I don't know, but not one of the known sentient races. Basically, they " - he gestured toward the crowd with his wing - "think they're under attack."Gwdkwowhi tried to think of a solution, but the biggest problem he could think of was the fact that he was currently a bird and not well suited for self defense. He could, of course, fly away, but that would mean leaving his new... friend(?) Karorahk, to the scared, crazy crowd. He wasn't able to change back into a Toa-ish being either - shapeshifting took a certain amount of concentration. It was easier, of course, if he could just imitate a form that he saw, but he couldn't get a good look at the crowd right now and the only other being standing still was..."Ok, I'm going to do something a bit risky here," he muttered. Then he turned into an orange replica of Karorahk.OOC: Open for interaction.IC: Paktii - Underhorror - Maze CrazeThere was no sign of Wilson. Paktii decided to settle in and wait for him - not him, it, it was just a robot - to show up. Paktii walked up to a being he recognized - the Toa of Light - Elkaren, was his name? The Toa was sitting next to a Toa of Stone (Syrifar) that he didn't recognize, but the way the others were looking at the strange made Paktii (and his mask, which usually meant he was right) feel like he should recognize him. "Hey, I'm kind of new to this place. Anything good to drink?" he asked. "Oh, and have you either of you seen my robot? No, probably not, otherwise you would have said something when I came in a few seconds ago and said very clearly that I was looking for a robot. Ok, maybe I didn't say that very clearly. I'm looking for my robot. You know what, forget the robot, I need a drink. Do they have Ol' Janx Spirit here? No, probably not. I don't think it exists, actually. I don't think I'd want it even if it did. Do you know what it is? I don't." As Paktii stopped for breath, he noticed the Toa of Stone again. "Hi, I'm Paktii," he said with a smile.Paktii suddenly noticed their expressions. "Are you looking for something too?"

IrMSNn3.png

OOC: Ah. Sorry. It's just that you mentioned that it was a lump of iron, so...Well, I was confused. (andmaybethoughtPaktiiwaslying) :POh, and this won't make since for a second or two, because the other post needs to be edited.IC: 'Ta' (Underhorror)The Vortixx, content with the now-flaming club, began to walk around. There wasn't much happening, so... He sat down in the middle of nowhere and stared at his club.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Maze Craze / Syrifar with Elkaren and Paktii / IC:Syrifar frowned, “No, I think it’s still here. I just heard something.” He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms, eyes scanning the room even as Paktii came over to them. Syrifar instantly labeled the Toa of Iron as a talkaholic. Syrifar’s breath caught. What if this new Toa interrupted his plans and convinced everyone of his shame? He shouldn’t even be remembered as a king. He fled his subjects in their time of need against that horror terror. He simply fled.Nothing could repair what he had done.Syrifar took a few deep breaths, not focusing on what Paktii was saying. He could do this. He was the Former King, he was Trouble. Nothing would get in his way. He should be able to get this Paktii aboard the Syrifar train as well.And then Paktii introduced himself. Syrifar shrugged and glanced around the room as he answered the Toa of Iron’s second question, “We thought we heard something. Must be whatever you’re looking for.” Syrifar reached forward and grabbed his cup of tea. He paused as he brought it to his mouth. “I could have sworn I had more of this a second ago…” the Toa of Stone muttered under his breath.

Castle / Sevorik in his Throne Room / IC:The long orange floor, carpeted with the hides of several ugly Rahi, beckoned to Sevorik, his mind aching to agree with his body to run across the room and out the door, announcing to all that Trouble was canceled, and never should have been announced. It hadn’t been his idea anyway, it was…No, it was his idea. What better to bring beings together in this time of angst? It was a glorious contest of might and mind that no one could resist. But, they were at relative peace. What had he been thinking?Sevorik picked at his chair, taking note of the crude workmanship that went into the throne that had stood for millennia. Half of it was finely carved, and the rest just had violet stone slapped on top to make it look better. The Vortixx shifted in the elaborate chair, moving the pillow. It wasn’t the most comfortable thing to sit on, either. Why did he even bother with it? Why was he even King?Sevorik slammed his hands and the throne and growled. He was cancelling Trouble; it wasn’t right. Propelling himself out of the throne, Sevorik strode for the door at the other end of the room. His feet sank into the plush hides that made up the carpet. Trouble should be asked for by the populace, not thrust upon them. And survival? Where had he come up with that one?Sevorik’s hand closed around the handle of the door and he hesitated. Something bad was coming. Several bad things. Everyone needed to train. And what better than Trouble to hone their skills? War didn’t give second chances to get better. Well, neither did Trouble, depending on who you played with. But that was beside the point. Trouble was already announced. The opening ceremony would take place at noon, and it was already ten in the morning. Just stopping it would be harmful to everyone.NO! No excuses, he needed to. To…Sevorik jerked, having the feeling of waking from a dream where you were falling, only to spasm in bed. He was back on his throne, nowhere the door. What… had just happened? And.. what had he been thinking about? Sevorik frowned in pain as he suddenly got a headache. Something was wrong.Tower of Terror / Slater / IC:A cloak of blood red adorned his body as he knelt with his eyes and arms to the ceiling. Slater growled out a prayer, chanting more than saying anything specific. As he chanted, his face grew more and more contorted in anger. He started shaking in rage, and finally yelled at the top of his lungs, spittle hitting the blood red window before him.Slater stood and spun to the door, which he threw open and slammed as he descended down the spiral staircase that was representative of the Spiral Staircase of Soreness and one’s journey to the bliss of the horror terror. He stormed down the stairs. “CAN ANYONE HERE GET THINGS DONE?!” he yelled to the other priests. The Hot Rat vender was still alive, as proof of Shadouk never confirming a kill, which meant Shadouk had never been contacted. Which meant that someone was in SERIOUS TROUBLE.

IC: Artorre: Near Castle:Artorre awoke face down in something that smelled absolutely terrible. He tried to sit up, only to find that he had a terrible headache. He tried looking around, but he didn't feel like moving his head and couldn't see past the stuff his face was buried in, which he now recognized by the smell as the trash of a restaurant of some sort (For he had woken up in many trash heaps over the years). He tried moving again, and now found that he was able to push himself over, onto his back. From there, he sat up, and allowed his eyes to adjust to the dim lighting of the alley he was before he ventured into the street.It seemed he had just barely failed to make it into his house. Artorre stumbled into it now, though, and quickly poured some water of over himself, dried off, and got a bite to eat. Then he remembered.He didn't live in this part of Underhorror. Whoops.He peeked into the bedroom and saw a Matoran he didn't recognize, dead to the world. Why, he didn't look like he'd wake if somebody broke in.Artorre stumbled back out of the house, seeing Vertak in the distance. "Hey, Vertak!" he called, indicating by his use of the Matoran's real name that he wasn't drunk.