Bionicle 2: City Of Legends

Everyone. Make an effort not to buy ANY Bionicle sets. http://ptoponline.com/?p=747#Just $200 for crying out loud. If we get 4 people, it'd be $50 per capita, or being 8 people, $25.I would pay up to half the price, but I do not have a PayPal. Help the Bionicle commutiny guys!And please, contact me before contacting him, so I can tell him that it's for specifically that.

Edited by Chen Chen

-G u u R a h K

I'd like some proof that he has it before I'd even think about paying $200.
For example the demo video he added on the page?
No, some sort of concrete proof. I don't know about you, but I like to be careful with how I spend my money.
What do you call a concrete proof? Plus, he is the only one that has even posted a video (or ANYTHING) about the game.

-G u u R a h K

No, some sort of concrete proof. I don't know about you, but I like to be careful with how I spend my money.
What do you call a concrete proof? Plus, he is the only one that has even posted a video (or ANYTHING) about the game.
True, true.Still, I'm not to spend $200 for a ISO or whatever he's putting up.

True, true.Still, I'm not to spend $200 for a ISO or whatever he's putting up.
That's the point of the topic. Not to make anyone spend the $200 by himself. Instead, everyone puts a part.
just one problem: It is only for the Xbox
There can be solutions...

-G u u R a h K

That's the one thing I'm worried about. We have had no information that this has ever existed. Someone who is good with Blender could have created this video to make it look like a game demo that was never released, create a virus, put the video on the site, and put the link to the virus on the site to make it look like a download. So he get's money out of it and mischief with computer viruses. Not saying we shouldn't do this, just saying we should be smart about it. Like maybe someone borrowing a computer they don't care about so that it doesn't hurt anyone to have a virus on it. The money thing however...Make 200 people put in $1? tounge2.gif

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Everybody, calm down. He is trusted. He has already made this stuff before, with other cancelled/beta games. If you don't believe me, keep thinking he doesn't have it and sort of harm the Bionicle community.
Oh. How did it turn out for the other games? How did he get this stuff?
He indeed is a trustful person. I never saw a hate comment or someone saying he was a liar. He gets this stuff bu getting $200 and buying more cancelled games from beta testers.

-G u u R a h K

Everybody, calm down. He is trusted. He has already made this stuff before, with other cancelled/beta games. If you don't believe me, keep thinking he doesn't have it and sort of harm the Bionicle community.
He indeed is a trustful person. I never saw a hate comment or someone saying he was a liar. He gets this stuff bu getting $200 and buying more cancelled games from beta testers.
Huh! OK, that's cool. Hopefully he will get TLoM from whoever has it...Chen Chen says he's legit. So...where are we gonna get the money from?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Huh! OK, that's cool. Hopefully he will get TLoM from whoever has it...Chen Chen says he's legit. So...where are we gonna get the money from?
There is, actually someone known to have LoMN. But he says he is most likely not gonna get it, since usually PC beta games are sort of easier to get.

-G u u R a h K