Bionicle Mafia Not Sure Which One!

M.I.A

Toa of Dischordant Dancing was walking into the arcade room of the local mall. The toa walked up the dance dance revolution machine. It's time to show off my dancing skills, he thought to himself. He was gonna prove to Nara that he was the better dancer, hence his name. All was going well for the first three minutes of the song, hitting every move dead on and racking up a huge amount of points. However, just before he beat his friend's score, he saw someone else come walking into the room. He wasn't sure who this person was, all he heard the masked mafian say was, "I challenge you." And so the toa got off and let the mysterious figure find a song. Once the game started dischordant dancing immiedantly begin to open his mouth in awe and shock. This guy was much better than he or anyone else he had ever seen. The whole song played through and the mystery man had gotten three times higher than the all ready all time score. He walked away from the machine, but not before bending over to pick up his change. The toa could not believe his eyes, he had been beaten by a stranger! And then, it happened. There was a massive explosion in the room obliterating the whole arcade room and blowing a 10x10 hole in the wall. The next day the police found what had cause the explosion, a small cylindracil object that had been placed near where the dance dance machine once had been... Villager dead. People recorded to be in mall: Noble Knight Biobeast,Toarobot18, Shocked, Toa Onarax, Ignacis Voting ends in 24 hours. Begin!

missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

Ignacis: 1Noble: 1Shocked: 1 Looks interesting so far. And you can send me suggestions about how you die and if they sound good I might use them. -Missing In Action.

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

He better have walked fast to escape a blast with a 10'x10' area radius without anyone noticing. I think I've found a villager or two, but I (naturally) don't know for sure. I'm gonna keep watching these votes. See, the great thing about this is you all know that I don't have a role, and I can act without worrying about whether anyone believes me. Side-note: if anyone says they got a PM from me in this game, they're lying. :w:

I vote Shocked because we were told to by the victim. =PAnd there's only THREE mafians, if we hang a villager, it's not gonna kill us. =P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

It is a little suspicious, but given that it's the first round, there's not really too much we can do. Now, if Shocked turns out to be a villager, then I am going to wonder about some of the first voters.

The end... Shocked was lead to the chair, sat down and someone put his arms and legs in the buckles. The chair spoke next. The straps, without warning, closed on Shock's body with such force that he thought he had heard a crank in his bones. He was going nowhere now. The govenor approached shock and asked, "Any last words?" Shock, barely getting the words out, said "I thought I knew you all." The chair gave a loud hiss as 10,000 volts of electricity were sent coursing through his body killing him almost instantly. After the execution was over, the guards went to remove the body, and as they moved it a small piece of paper fell out of Shock's pocket. It was a reciept from the shoe store dating the exact time the explosion went off. One guard asked the other where the shoe store is in the mall. The other guard, having recently bought some high heels, said it was on the opposite side of the mall than the arcade was... Villager dead. Serial Killer, Mafia, Ghost, Bodyguard, Inspector pm me! -Missing In Action.

Edited by M.I.A

We killed a villager. Why am I not surprised. Oh, because this happens every game at least once. We hang a villager, then we hang someone else, then we hang someone else while the Mafia and the Serial Killer(s) do their murder thing. I should have stayed with Ignacis... there's something (aka nothing) odd about his name which makes him seem like a mafian... I WILL AVENGE THE TOA OF DISCORDANT DANCING, even if I get murdered for it. By the way, I think that Ddude guy is a mafian. Just something suspicious about the way he says it's awkward. As in the 'he's not our target but he's a villager so okay' kind of awkward. (And this is based on nothing at all.)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, my vote wasn't really needed, but since it was too late to stop anything, I figured I might as well vote that way. I do keep an eye on voting patterns, I've slightly foregone the way I did the last few games, with my notepad thing, though, since I don't have reliable access to the notepad. Might start up a new one either later this game, or next game, though next game's more likely.