What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

"Winter Wrap Up (DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Extended Remix)" by DJ Amaya.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Only If For A Night - Florence + The MachineThe song's about a dream she had about her grandmother who died when she was still a kid. The lyrics I've provided are about the day of her grandmother's funeral where she and all the other kids were playing in a field of grass not far from where the funeral service was held. It's fascinating because at a funeral you're supposed to be sad and mournful, but the kids celebrated her through playing and doing acrobatics. It's a very energetic and happy way of celebrating death instead of the traditional sad way. Kids are so imaginative, it's interesting.And the grass was so green against my new clothes, And I did cartwheels in your honor, dancing on tiptoes My own secret ceremonials before the service began In the graveyard, doing handstands

Edited by No Light

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

"Bring Me To Life (Live)" by Evanescence.Or would that be "Wake Me Up Inside", since there are no male vocals? :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"Bring Me To Life (Live)" by Evanescence.Or would that be "Wake Me Up Inside", since there are no male vocals? :P

HNNNNGGGGGGGG I despise it when people call the song Wake Me Up Inside, even jokingly. newbies who haven't bothered to check what the song's called. xd But it's quite a coincidence as I'm listening to Farther Away (Live) by Evanescence. ;)

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif