SybreNetX

Sybre

Brave and tough people, prepare for the Convict Hunt (Part 1). Your squad leader is Tahu Nuva Golden, TNG for short. Nobody accompanies him, but TNG travels deep into the infamous Convict Desert, ruled by Deranged Kujo, TNG's target. Let the hunt begin!Here's some facts: TNG's PGS application had inspired this! And Kujo's real name is revealed! His last name is just a new name to keep his family out of trouble. His true last name is Seitar. And this leads up to Alucard's Game of Horror!Enjoy!P.S. If you ever make that Toa in the comic, PM the pictures to me! We can arrange a topic.

LOL! "Just about...." *CRUNCH* was probably me favorite part.

Brave and tough people, prepare for the Convict Hunt (Part 1). Your squad leader is Tahu Nuva Golden, TNG for short. Nobody accompanies him, but TNG travels deep into the infamous Convict Desert, ruled by Deranged Kujo, TNG's target. Let the hunt begin!Here's some facts: TNG's PGS application had inspired this! And Kujo's real name is revealed! His last name is just a new name to keep his family out of trouble. His true last name is Seitar. And this leads up to Alucard's Game of Horror!Enjoy!P.S. If you ever make that Toa in the comic, PM the pictures to me! We can arrange a topic.

LOL! "Just about...." *CRUNCH* was probably me favorite part.
It didn't take a lot of thinking, actually! :D

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow, thanks! This comic is hilarious, and thanks for the obvious advertising. I love my method of travel. Woohoo, I get to finally murder (Or try to, which is just as good in a comic) an insane character!

I didn't know what would please you, actually! :DBut there's going to be a twist at the end. You can PM me to find out!

mindeth the cobwebs

Nice job Kaio... Good aim...Should I even question what he was wiping in the comics? :wacko:I like how he traveled to the desert, I thought was was funny.I like the comics, even without gimp they are still quite well done.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nice job Kaio... Good aim...Should I even question what he was wiping in the comics? :wacko:I like how he traveled to the desert, I thought was was funny.I like the comics, even without gimp they are still quite well done.~Soran

Kaio never misses.And TNG was wiping sand and dust off of him in the comic.At least he didn't ask fat ol' Pohatu!And thank you. This is really something coming from you. I want to get GIMP soon to boost the comic quality.

mindeth the cobwebs

Soran, a fellow author whom you may know very well now, has made SybreNetX history! He is the first ever GS! If you are a fan of Soran, I arranged for him to be a PGS! Your comic characters can still PGS, but they will be put in your slot, too. Can Soran survive the guest star abuse? It's your time to find out!A running gag starts in this comic. Can you find it?

mindeth the cobwebs

I liked the comic a lot, it was entertaining.The Soran (Soaring) pun strikes again! It wonder how calm Soran can be, even against Guest Star Abuse. I think my character was really scared that he uh... did.... something.... in his... uh, yeah...Hm, the running gag either has to be... TPH's constantly assuming someone is trying to steal you to be their weapon... Or its the Guest Star Abuse... Although it could be the soaring pun... Hm...I think you are also the first comic series I ever guest starred in as well, because normally I'm a PGS or cameo in other series.Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I liked the comic a lot, it was entertaining.The Soran (Soaring) pun strikes again! It wonder how calm Soran can be, even against Guest Star Abuse. I think my character was really scared that he uh... did.... something.... in his... uh, yeah...Hm, the running gag either has to be... TPH's constantly assuming someone is trying to steal you to be their weapon... Or its the Guest Star Abuse... Although it could be the soaring pun... Hm...I think you are also the first comic series I ever guest starred in as well, because normally I'm a PGS or cameo in other series.Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

Thank you. It's natural.I can turn into a weapon for TPH to wield.And thank you!

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL. Yes, I saw that mask joke, one of the best jokes in this comic.All the Guest Star Abuse is funny, and I definitely change my mind about Sybre not being insane enough for TNG to get irritated.Last panel was pure hilarity.

That Vance is something!Soran can really evade such abuse. And I can calm down!It was, wasn't it? And don't you dare try that yourself!

mindeth the cobwebs

Now, let the Convict Hunt (Part 2) begin! TNG awakens without food or water and finds out that desert survival is not as easy as he expected it to be. Meanwhile, Deranged Kujo learns of TNG's arrival and decides to play along with the PGS. This comic will really leave you hanging!Next: Part 3 or Soran's Soul Hunt

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol. Drinking beverages while asleep. Yep, I know for sure that I'm not food-efficient. (Funnily, I eat enough to make most people fat, and I'm the third skinniest guy in my class.) And so the war began...lol.I love the way I'm standing out in the desert like that. It looks epic. Great comic.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Lol. Drinking beverages while asleep. Yep, I know for sure that I'm not food-efficient. (Funnily, I eat enough to make most people fat, and I'm the third skinniest guy in my class.) And so the war began...lol.I love the way I'm standing out in the desert like that. It looks epic. Great comic.

It's good, isn't it? And I feel you. I eat a lot and only get skinny.I have to think about the results a little more...You're welcome.

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol. Drinking beverages while asleep. Yep, I know for sure that I'm not food-efficient. (Funnily, I eat enough to make most people fat, and I'm the third skinniest guy in my class.)And so the war began...lol.I love the way I'm standing out in the desert like that. It looks epic. Great comic.

It's good, isn't it? And I feel you. I eat a lot and only get skinny.I have to think about the results a little more...You're welcome.
I feel you too. Also I must agree that one pose was epic.

The Convict Hunt (Part 3) is reaching the end. Deranged Kujo finds TNG and fights him, but who wins and what happens next?! Time to hang again!If you can correctly guess what Deranged Kujo was singing in the comic, I'll reveal astonishing serects to you! Once I say the correct answer is given, stop guessing.

Edited by Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs

The Convict Hunt (Part 3) is reaching the end. Deranged Kujo finds TNG and fights him, but who wins and what happens next?! Time to hang again!If you can correctly guess what Deranged Kujo was singing in the comic, I'll reveal astonishing serects to you! Once I say the correct answer is given, stop guessing.

Nice comic. By the way was the light saber battle inspired by the lightsaber battles in my comics?

Nice comic. By the way was the light saber battle inspired by the lightsaber battles in my comics?
Try saying more about the comic. And no.

mindeth the cobwebs

Try saying more about the comic. And no.
Ok. Well I do have to admit it that lightsaber battle was epic.

Nice comic, I liked it a lot. I think my favorite part was how he mistakes TNG for Optimus Prime and Captain America. Its probably because of his color scheme. Not much to say from the comic other then that the lightsaber fight was... interesting.Anyway, nice job on the comic~Soran

Nice comic, I liked it a lot. I think my favorite part was how he mistakes TNG for Optimus Prime and Captain America. Its probably because of his color scheme. Not much to say from the comic other then that the lightsaber fight was... interesting.Anyway, nice job on the comic~Soran

Actually, he just called TNG that. And that saber fight took the longest to make.

mindeth the cobwebs

Actually, he just called TNG that. And that saber fight took the longest to make.
Yes, but they are also the most fun to make.

LOL. My color scheme tends to get me mistaken for Optimus Prime on these forums more anyway. (Especially in COT...)Funny coincidence too, since Kujo's expressions make me think of him having TFA Starscream's voice. That lightsaber battle was epic. But not all may be as it appears...that was TOO easy. All around nice comic, 9/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL. My color scheme tends to get me mistaken for Optimus Prime on these forums more anyway. (Especially in COT...)Funny coincidence too, since Kujo's expressions make me think of him having TFA Starscream's voice. That lightsaber battle was epic. But not all may be as it appears...that was TOO easy. All around nice comic, 9/10.

Those are nice colors, though.Kujo actually has a bit of a psycho voice.And thank you.

mindeth the cobwebs

Reminds me a lot of one incident where I almost hit someone with a desk! Lol.Perfect way to end the fight, though. Oh Karz...is that Alucard?

Funny!I'm glad you agreed to the ending.Heh heh heh!

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL. Thomas Paine Hakann. That was...different.It seems they have encountered Alucard... MATA NUI HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS.... (Oh wait.)

Thomas Paine, a U.S. founding father, had wrote a pamphlet called "Common Sense".I still have to make Alucard's sheet!

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL. Thomas Paine Hakann. That was...different.It seems they have encountered Alucard... MATA NUI HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS.... (Oh wait.)

Thomas Paine, a U.S. founding father, had wrote a pamphlet called "Common Sense".I still have to make Alucard's sheet!
I know the first one, and the second, good luck! Can't wait to see how he looks!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Everybody, I have some good news and some bad news.First, the good news. Alucard's sheet is completed, and I have to say, it came out really good. Unfortunately for you, you can't see him until the saga comes out. But I have two spoilers for you so can probably guess what happens.Now, the bad news. I don't know if I can publish the first episode of Alucard's Game of Horror until summer because the episodes will be long and well-made. And sometime during summer, my dad and I have to do something VERY important by June 10th, and we think it will take an hour or more. So, this will have a slight delay. Sorry.-Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs

Anyone want to play a game? Yes? Well, this is a game you've been waiting for for months! Here is the early Alucard's Game of Horror (Part 1)!!! Alucard arrives and reveals Sybre's past and his true identity, flashback and all! Deranged Kujo also repays his debt to TNG. But how? ........... Well, go read it!WARNING: This has blood for 3 panels in a row. There will be more soon. Don't worry, I won't go excessively crazy.

mindeth the cobwebs

Oh wow. I didn't expect it this early! Nice! On to my thoughts on the comic:That's an impressive story. So he's a vampire AND a soul eater now? Wow.I am so glad you made me spare Kujo. Definitely more than repaid the debt, rather than sparing me, he sacrificed himself for me!But what's with your Rahkshi head? 10/10, this comic has me wondering.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh wow. I didn't expect it this early! Nice! On to my thoughts on the comic:That's an impressive story. So he's a vampire AND a soul eater now? Wow.I am so glad you made me spare Kujo. Definitely more than repaid the debt, rather than sparing me, he sacrificed himself for me!But what's with your Rahkshi head?10/10, this comic has me wondering.

Yeah, I thought, "Hey, what the heck?"And thank you! And don't forget, Sybre's also a Shinigami.Your actions can really benefit you in the future!The Rahkshi head seemed vampire-y to me. And I needed a use for my Three-Year Norik Head. lolAnd the other comic will most likely be better.And to everyone: Heads up! There will be sort of a delay in the next comic's release.

mindeth the cobwebs

When I saw you with the rahkshi head my first thought was *Singing in the tune of the Spider man theme song* Rahshi Sybre, Rahshi Sybre, Does what ever a rahkshi can.

I never thought of that. I should try that. But were you surprised?

mindeth the cobwebs

When I saw you with the rahkshi head my first thought was *Singing in the tune of the Spider man theme song* Rahshi Sybre, Rahshi Sybre, Does what ever a rahkshi can.

I never thought of that. I should try that. But were you surprised?
To be honest I was more surprised about the rahkshi head then the whole vampire thing. :P Just kidding

Ugh, Rahkshi heads are so ugly. I hope your character will get back his Hau, so that he can become as handsome as my character again!Just kidding. :PBut anyways, here's hoping that you don't try to kill all of your PG'S!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...