Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Trapped in a Map

TiaM gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,914 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 03:19 PM

IC (Dekuna): The reply was no more than he had expected, but the flat, non-committal monotone still managed to annoy him. Zayin would turn up - he would bet on it - but he still insisted on being aloof and not actually giving a straight answer. It was no use pushing him for more (as the toa of sonics had learned on more than one occasion). He would just have to go with it.

 

"That's good to hear" he said as he turned to go. "Your skills will be most useful."

 

IC: Zayin / Western Side of City

 

"Depending entirely upon which plan you come up." Zayin said as Dekuna walked away. "I certainly hope this is more than just an all-out attack you have in mind."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#42 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 04:38 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Streets)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Yes, yes indeed. Have anyone in mind? I'm sure there's someone you haven't told yet."[/color][/font][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#43 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 05:26 PM

OOC: No problem. :)

 

IC (Koranga): Koranga almost yelped aloud as he quickly drew his head back over the building's lip to avoid the reflected flames. He managed to avoid them, but not the wave of heat they brought with them. By the time it was safe to look again, the criminal was scrambling away down the street, becoming almost invisible as it blended with... oh no. Chameleon.

 

Koranga had encountered this type of power before, when the Visorak had destroyed his first home and almost wiped out his race. The Roporaks' camouflage had been a potent weapon for the spiders - appearing, firing their spinners, and disappearing again before they could be seen. Koranga himself had almost fallen prey to their traps during his escape from the doom island.

He remembered his anger at the spiders and their dark masters, and the grief he had felt during those days welled up within him. The simple sight of a chameleon being brought it all back to him in painful clarity. (He felt a small increase in his strength at the feeling. Emotional pain didn't give him as much of a boost as physical pain, but it was pain nonetheless.)

That small boost, combined with the memories, reminded him of how very hungry for pain he was. It had been a long time since he had last absorbed a good amount of hurt, and he needed a hit now to stave of his own pain. Mata Nui, he needed some pain. He caught a glimpse of Dorcha's outline and charged.

 

He leapt down from the top of the building to the street below, landing in a crouch on all fours. Then, he was up and sprinting after the small toa-like being, taking long strides to catch up. As he ran, he loaded his zamor launcher with a stinging sphere and fired it at Dorcha's back. At the same time, he activated his mask to copy the uncanny accuracy of a kinloka. He wasn't quite sure how the rodent's power worked, but he hoped that, since he didn't have a very good view of his target, it would help him to aim true.

 

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna replied with a flat stare, nothing else. If a frontal assault was all it would take to oust the Worshippers, they would have made it long ago. They both knew it would take more skill and wit than that, just as they both knew that the other knew. It was a pointless question, really.

 

Dekuna walked out the door and then teleported back to the roof of the building where he could see a fair distance, and then back to the walltop walkways. Hopping across the skyline like this made for efficient travelling, though it did make him briefly visible to the City Law Enforcers. Still, so long as he didn't stay still for long and kept teleporting quickly, he could normally reach his destination without being followed.

 

IC (Hatann): "Deal" Hatann agreed after a moment's consideration. This job had shooting things, defying the carver and good pay. What wasn't to like? His hand went to the trigger of his zamor laucher.

"I'll begin as soon as you can get me the usual 10% deposit."


  • 0

#44 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,070 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 05:33 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water Near the Well:[/color]

 

"Good, here you have it," she stated as she tossed a small bag of widgets into Hataan's hand. During the conversation, she had heard a few minute noises from behind her. Thus, right after this action, she mouthed, "What's behind me?"


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#45 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 05:56 PM

IC (Hatann): "Fusa" he replied, not bothering to whisper, and shot at the rahi with his laser vision. The poor desert creature was hit in the face by the purple beams, then dropped to the ground, shocked. Hatann thought about finishing it off, but then decided it would be a waste of zamor ammunition.

 

"On our way, then" he smiled to the toa, the widgets clinking nicely as he stowed them away in his backpack.

 

IC (Dekuna): The next being on Dekuna's list of people to invite to the Disruptor meeting lived outside of the city, at the River of Life. On his way there, however, he would bypass the Worshippers' well, so he stopped there to check on it, just in case something had changed there that might affect his plans. He knew to keep a close eye on what his enemies were doing - that was the best way to outwit them - and the well was one place where the Worshippers' activities would be most visible.

 

The crowds and long lines were there as usual, as was a group of Enforcers and, even fewer than them, the Worshippers who oversaw the distribution of the life-giving liquid. Examining his surroundings further, he saw two beings exiting an alleyway - a black Skakdi and, as luck would have it, a toa of water hiding in a dark cloak. It wasn't the first time he had seen her use that disguise, though he doubted that someone who hadn't spend so much of their life as a bodyguard - always looking out for potential threats and memorising faces - would have been able to see through it. Old habits died hard, but they did often come in handy, which was why Dekuna kept them.

 

Appearing infront of the two, Dekuna addressed the toa. "Water" he said "May I have a word? I have a proposal for you, one that may be very beneficial to your organisation". He ducked back into the alleyway that the pair had come out of.


  • 0

#46 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 06:27 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Endi -- Courtroom[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Hear that?[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]That's the sound of my heart starting again.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Thank you... your honour," I croaked out, letting my head slump in the closest approximation of a respectful bow that I could muster. Relief poured out of my lungs with every breath -- even the one that was forced out as the guards hauled to my feet, hastily unlocking my cuffs. A quick glance around rewarded me with the sight of Short-tank giving his best impersonation of a Ruki who'd just been yanked out of the water after having ingested a motorboat.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Hm, maybe today's not going to be so bad after all.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]~ ~ ~[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Cut to two hours and forty-three minutes later, and I was finally back home. Well, back to my house, I suppose -- that'd be a more accurate figure of speech. I mean, it's a nice house, albeit a tad spartan and dusty; single-level abode, with a bathroom, bedroom and combination kitchenette/foyer. The Po-Toa I'd hired for the job hadn't exactly been a superstar architect or interior designer, but he had put a roof over my head and saved me from quite a bit of Worshipper paperwork -- so I couldn't be too hard on him.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Still, it doesn't quite do the term "home" justice. The gaggle of Enforcers watching it from the shadows probably didn't help.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Two hours, forty-four minutes; I'm back out the door, wandering back in the general direction of the Palace. To a casual observer, such a move would seem eccentric -- possibly even suicidal -- but, as usual, I had a clever plan.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Not to mention a clever ally.[/color]

 

OOC: Adders, would you be okay with Endi and Taamaska meeting up in the direction of the Palace?

 

-Void


  • 0

#47 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,070 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 09:05 PM

OOC: I would say something about how that would be unlikely, but that was actually well explained, so... Yeah. XD Also, to be a spelling nazi, it's "organization."

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water Near the Well:[/color]

 

If Dekuna wasn't a person with whom Water had previously worked, he would have been smacked into a building. As things were, she quickly dragged Hataan back into the alley and replaced the cloak upon the rubble. If they stuck around the area for too long, she was sure that some Worshipers would appear with some questions. "Make it quick, Dekuna. I've paid a Skakdi to cause havoc, so I don't think I can wait too long."


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#48 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2013 - 09:22 PM

OOC: Organisation is fine if you don't live in America. We use an s instead of a z.

 

IC (Dekuna and Hatann): "I'll be quick then" the toa of sonics replied, putting up a field of silence around the two to prevent eavesdropping. "I know we Disruptors haven't always seen eye to eye with you in the past, but since we have a common enemy in the Worshippers, I thought you might be interested in giving us a hand. We plan to overthrow the Worshippers completely, and to take away their control of the city. If you're interested, we're meeting in the tallest of the Outcast Towers at sundown tonight to discuss the plan. I think your skills in particular will be immensely valuable."

He poured all of the information out as quickly as he could, and found himself out of breath by the end of it.

 

Hatann was aware of the sound bubble and wasn't particularly happy about being kept out of it, so he just skulked around the edge shooting Dekuna sour looks. He didn't actually go inside though - he knew how hired muscle like himself was supposed to behave around secret councils.

 

"It's actually quite lucky I caught you here" Dekuna continued. "I was just scouting around the well to check things here were all as normal. I don't want the Worshippers getting too suspicious that there might be something going on around here before we spring the trap on them. They might prove an nuisance if they knew too much. May I ask what you were doing around here?"


Edited by The Lorax, Jul 01 2013 - 11:12 PM.

  • 0

#49 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,070 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 12:10 AM

OOC: Ah, I stand corrected.

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water Near the Well:[/color]

 

Water glanced at Hataan, having noticed that he seemed rather miffed. No matter, he'd be satiated in a few minutes. More pressing was the proposal. She weighed what Dekuna was saying, knowing that disorder among the Worshipers would be good for Armageddon. Helping the Disruptors wouldn't be bad, though her ideals obviously differed from theirs. It would be worth hearing if she was directly invited. "Sure. And drop the bubble, Hataan needs to know what's happening," she glanced at the Skakdi before continuing, "We're here to cause a disturbance. Old Hat's gonna kill some of these Worshipers, and I'm gonna cause the Well to collapse. See how long it takes them to clear it, and get some citizens disgruntled."


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#50 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 12:45 AM

IC (Dekuna and Hatann): Cause the well to collapse. His mind was racing, calculating, thinking through the consequences and how he could work them to his advantage to fit them in with his plan. Kill a few Worshippers. But no, it was too early, he couldn't have that happen yet. They would suspect, unless he could make a convenient accident look like it was a convenient accident, rather than part of a greater plan. The problem was, the two looked so similar, at least in some aspects. What could he say to that? Would it be enough?

 

He dropped the bubble.

 

"I would be very grateful if you did not" he admitted slowly. "Or at least waited a day. I hate to deny anyone a chance to defy Carmera and her minions, but in this case, let me tell you that destroying the well now would be counter-productive. If the Skakdi's - that is your, Hatann - contract can be delayed at all, please trust me when I say it should be. Come to the meeting tonight, bring him if you wish, and I will be able to explain everything. If my reasons do not satisfy you, then I am sorry for wasting your time, and you will have my word that I will personally come and help you destroy that well, even if I must destroy every Worshipper to do it."

 

"I could come back tomorrow" Hatann confirmed, a slight question in his voice. "Though of course it would cost extra. What are you so desperate for, anyway?"

"I'll not say now" the toa replied, "but as for payment..." he created a very small silence barrier around only their two heads, and spoke a couple of short sentences. The barrier dropped, and Hatann's eyebrows shot up in surprise before his Skakdi grin widened even further. "Your will be done, sir" he said evenly and stepped back.


  • 0

#51 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 05:28 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: [/color][color=#000000;]Kratep [/color][color=#800080;](Streets)[/color][color=#000000;]"Yes, yes indeed. Have anyone in mind? I'm sure there's someone you haven't told yet."[/color][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color]

IC: "I was thinking maybe we could find Reya, she might want to know about this."

  • 0

#52 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 07:39 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Streets)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Kratep's expression turns to one of confusion, and he speaks with slight uncertainty. [/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Are you sure? While she does have ties to us, she doesn't truly consider herself a Disruptor.."[/color][/font][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#53 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 07:50 AM

 

He leapt down from the top of the building to the street below, landing in a crouch on all fours. Then, he was up and sprinting after the small toa-like being, taking long strides to catch up. As he ran, he loaded his zamor launcher with a stinging sphere and fired it at Dorcha's back. At the same time, he activated his mask to copy the uncanny accuracy of a kinloka. He wasn't quite sure how the rodent's power worked, but he hoped that, since he didn't have a very good view of his target, it would help him to aim true.

 

 

IC - Dorcha - South of Marketplace:

 

Vulnerability was always deceptive. In Dorcha's case, his back seemed to have the disadvantage of not having eyes to watch his pursuer. 

 

but the sound-wielder had more eyes than just his eyes. His sonar detected the launcher as it came up, and he twisted around, his shield again deflecting the attack back at his pursuer.

 

Abruptly he turned, bolting down an alleyway between two buildings.


  • 0

#54 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 07:55 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: [/color][color=#000000;]Kratep [/color][color=#800080;](Streets)[/color][color=#800080;]Kratep's expression turns to one of confusion, and he speaks with slight uncertainty. [/color][color=#000000;]"Are you sure? While she does have ties to us, she doesn't truly consider herself a Disruptor.."[/color][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color]

IC: "I still think she may want to know about the meeting at least, while she may not be a Disruptor she is definitely not a Worshiper. C'mon, let's go find her." Takarik walked off to try and find Reya.

Edited by Falcon Lord, Jul 02 2013 - 08:03 AM.

  • 0

#55 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,805 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:13 AM

OOC: Adders, would you be okay with Endi and Taamaska meeting up in the direction of the Palace?

 

OOC: Fine by me

 

IC: Hearing the whole affair had gone completely to her satisfaction, Taamaska withdrew, portions of her armour retracting and folding in on themselves to make it less obvious that she was one of those terrible Disruptor terrorist fellows.

Slinking down from her higher perch and into the bustle of the streets she essentially vanished to any watching eyes, just another face in the ground


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#56 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,070 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:25 AM

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water Near the Well:[/color]

 

Water raised an eyebrow at Dekuna's secrecy in the discussion of money. She sure as Karz wouldn't pay extra, so naturally money from the Disruptors was the only way to delay her mission. Shrugging, she held out her hand, "Deal. Hat, feel free to go to the towers on your own time. And Dekuna, are other members of Armageddon invited as well?"


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#57 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 07-May 13
  • 561 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:37 AM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Well[color=#b22222;]Toa Ferrin gradually wearied of his whistling and lapsed into silence. Leaning back against the sun-baked boulder, he narrowed his eyes to thin yellow slits and considered the situation.Obviously, he'd been abruptly transported into some sort of alternate world. A pocket dimension.He stifled a yawn. How cliched. How utterly stereotypical. Still, the actual transportation experience was mildly interesting, I suppose.He felt no desire to return 'home'; there was nothing there for him. No friends, no possessions... nothing. One world was as good as another, and a change of scenery was always good.His eyes flicked open. Speaking of scenery...Those buildings just across the path were awfully tempting, tinder-dry wood with some sort of tar/pitch-based sealant to keep out the rain. Apparently, this section of 'The City' didn't have fire code regulations. A single well-placed fireball... they'd go up like, well, dry, tar-soaked tinder.His eyes moved left and right, warily. He wasn't yet sure of the political situation, but it was a safe bet that the place had some sort of law enforcement. It might be better to wait until dark, that magical time when even a single ember held the spotlight to itself and left the shadows to the hunted.He glanced at the sun. Mid-afternoon. It would be a long wait, but he thought he could do it.Maybe.[/color]


  • 0

#58 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:52 AM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Endi -- Streets[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Slipping through the streets of the City was easy enough on a busy day, when there were enough people milling about under an artificial sky to obscure one's progression from unfriendly eyes. And -- lucky me -- today there was a pleasant enough breeze running through the roads and alleyways to draw folks out into the sandy sunlight like moths to a strong-burning torch. With the deft grace of a man who had grown accustomed to slinking crowds without being seen -- and the lightest of mental brushes against my Calix to ease the way -- I quickly transformed from Endi Simul, silver-tongued ally of the Disruption, to just another Toa among hundreds out for an afternoon stroll.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]It was only my eyes that could've given me away, had anyone been looking at them; two orbs of blue ice, watching and dissecting each face and every movement in the throng. Living on the razor edge between law and lawlessness does that to you; on one hand, every smirk you see could be in front of a mind fantasizing your demise; every twitch of the wrist could mean a dagger embedded deep in your spine. Fortunately, there's another hand too; a twinkling eye could represent another ally; a nigh-impercetible tilt of a head could be an invitation to a Disruptor meeting. Every motion had a motive behind it, and every motive had a story behind it.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]One such story was that of an iron shadow flitting towards me through the crowd; virtually invisible to most watchers, despite her bulky frame. We were both walking in lockstep, each watching the other out of the corner of their eye. We were five steps away. Four steps. Three. Two.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With a short pirouette, I was suddenly walking parallel to the Vortixx, neither of us even missing a step.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"S'up Taamaska?" I asked, the slightest of grins of my face, "How've you been?"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#59 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,070 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 12:39 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running Through the Well:[/color]

 

Velatin did take in the atmosphere as he ran. It was a desert place into which he blended almost perfectly. He likely would have fit in with everyone if it weren't for the fact that he was a Vortixx running through people's walls and people themselves. Finally he got to an open area with long lines around one central cylindrical item. From what he could guess, that was a well. Good, he was thirsty.

 

Completely ignoring the lines and the beings of which they consisted, Velatin run up to the well. Without a second though, he grabbed the bucket from the enforcer, chugged the water, and kept running onwards as if nothing had come to happen. The direction he ran happened to be toward a fiery personality leaning against a building. Of course a commotion pretty much had immediately began, but he was trying to be gone before anyone could really react.


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#60 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 12:52 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Takarik and Kratep needn't look far for their quarry; Reya was in the area, her figure obscured by the shadows of a darkened alleyway as she searched through a stolen satchel. Her light green eyes glowed sharply in the darkness, looking for any item of value while she rummaged through it. Nothing really caught her attention, though -- just plain, mundane objects filled the bag, save for some currency. [/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Throwing the satchel away, the Toa of Water pulled out a fruit she had recently nabbed off a stand in the Market while its vendor was distracted. Out of amusement, she began tossing the round plant up into the air and catching it in her armored palm, again and again as she contemplated her next action -- escaping the City.[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 02 2013 - 12:52 PM.

  • 0

#61 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:03 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color] [color=#006699;]Takarik and Kratep needn't look far for their quarry; Reya was in the area, her figure obscured by the shadows of a darkened alleyway as she searched through a stolen satchel. Her light green eyes glowed sharply in the darkness, looking for any item of value while she rummaged through it. Nothing really caught her attention, though -- just plain, mundane objects filled the bag, save for some currency. [/color] [color=#006699;]Throwing the satchel away, the Toa of Water pulled out a fruit she had recently nabbed off a stand in the Market while its vendor was distracted. Out of amusement, she began tossing the round plant up into the air and catching it in her armored palm, again and again as she contemplated her next action -- escaping the City.[/color]

IC: Takarik turned around, hearing the sound as the satchel hit the ground,"What was that?" Looking through the darkness he quickly noticed Reya standing there, "Reya, speak of the hour!"

  • 0

#62 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:17 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]At the sound of her name, Reya's head whirled in Takarik's direction in alarm. She immediately jumped into a preemptive, yet unassuming position further back in the darkness of the alley, in the case this was a City Law Enforcer who had tracked her.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Who may I do the pleasure?" the Toa asked in a viperous, wily tone, her hands clasped behind her back.[/color]


  • 0

#63 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:24 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color] [color=#006699;]At the sound of her name, Reya's head whirled in Takarik's direction in alarm. She immediately jumped into a preemptive, yet unassuming position further back in the darkness of the alley, in the case this was a City Law Enforcer who had tracked her.[/color] [color=#006699;]"Who may I do the pleasure?" the Toa asked in a viperous, wily tone, her hands clasped behind her back.[/color]

IC: "Sorry if I startled you, I'm Takarik a member of the Disruptors and this is Kratep." Takarik gestured to the being behind him, "There's going to be a meeting of the Disruptors, Armageddon, anyone who opposes the Worshipers and the Carver. I thought you might want to be there."

  • 0

#64 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 02:22 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Streets near Market)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Indeed, indeed. We're going to have a jolly good show!"[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]He grins jovially, two arms spread out in a show of pizazz while the other two folded behind his back, making him seem like both an honorable gentleman and ecstatic ringmaster at the same time, if that's at all possible to achieve.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro  [/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#65 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 03:32 PM

IC (Dekuna): "Of course" he replied. "Bring as many as you can. Right, now I must be going. I'll see you both tonight, and we can talk again then, but I still have a few other people to find".He nodded is respect to both of them, and then looked up to the spire of the Worshippers' temple and activated his mask. In an instant, he stood on top of it.

 

Now, if her remembered right, Endi Simul would be halfway through his prison sentence today, so he would be up for parole. It had been a sad day for the Disruptors when he had been captured and imprisoned, so the prospect of having him back out was a good one. The toa of fire was skilled and sharp of mind, so his presence would be valuable at the night;s meeting.

Form the top of the temple spire, he looked down and located Endi's house - a small stone box, really - and the next moment he was standing across the street from it. The place was guarded by a few bored-looking law enforcers standing outside, which he took as a good sign. They wouldn't bother guarding an empty house, so that meant Simul had got out. He walked on down the street until he had a good view of one of the windows, then teleported again. Inside, the house looked bare, but livable. It bore signs of recent activity, but there was no toa of fire to be found in any of the three rooms. He must have gone out, but Dekuna couldn't tell where. He would have to go looking.

He teleported back out without the Enforcers even noticing, then hopped up onto the roof of a two-story house nearby. If Endi hadn't been gone long or was returning, he might be visible from up here. Dekuna scanned the streets below, looking for the familiar red figure who moved with fluid grace. Good luck struck him again, and he saw the toa a few blocks away in the direction of the palace, walking next to (if good luck struck this often, he really needed a lottery ticket) an exo-armoured Vortixx. He had just found two Disruptors in one go.

 

It took him two teleports to reach them, since the shifting crowd made if difficult to get a clear patch of road to land on, and he needed to change angle. Still, in a few moments he was striding next to the two, his feet moving in step with both of theirs. "Afternoon Endi, Taamaska" he said casually. "I'm glad to see you got out of  the clink allright. Did you have any plans to celebrate?"

 

IC (Hatann): Hatann sat down against one wall of the alleyway and let his eyes drift half-closed. It looked like he would have some waiting to do.


  • 0

#66 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 03:43 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#800080;]IC: [/color][color=#000000;]Kratep [/color][color=#800080;](Streets near Market)[/color][/font][font="georgia, serif;"][color=#000000;]"Indeed, indeed. We're going to have a jolly good show!"[/color][/font][font="georgia, serif;"][color=#800080;]He grins jovially, two arms spread out in a show of pizazz while the other two folded behind his back, making him seem like both an honorable gentleman and ecstatic ringmaster at the same time, if that's at all possible to achieve.[/color][/font][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#800080;]Zakaro  [/color][/font]

IC: "So will you be joining us?"

  • 0

#67 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 04:09 PM

IC (Koranga): Karzhani! This guy was good, better than Koranga had expected. He couldn't give up now, though. His craving for pain was growing, and he had stoked it with hungry thoughts of anticipation. He needed to get something now, anything to sate him.

The deflected zamor flew high up into the air and as it came down again, Koranga caught it in the chamber of his launcher, the strange mechanism keeping the crystal from releasing its contents. The fluid in his stinging spheres was very difficult to make, being distilled from the venom of kofo-jaga scorpions, and it could also cause a great deal of pain to a target, which made them doubly valuable to Koranga. He wouldn't allow any to go to waste if he could help it.

 

He skidded around the corner and looked again for the indistinct outline of his quarry, and perceived it about halfway down. Spotting it was easier now that he knew what to look for, but he doubted he would have been able to tell there was anyone there if he hadn't seen the criminal fade into his surroundings back near the market.

He raised his launcher again, but then considered. Twice now, his attacks had been reflected by that being's shield, so another zamor would likely meet with the same result. He needed to throw something that wasn't reflectable, either because it would pass through the shield or would stick to it. He chose the second option. Drawing on his mask again, he copied the ability of a fikou spider to produce and throw its strong, sticky webbing. He threw out a hand towards the fugitive, and a thin strand flew from each of his fingertips, coiling into a rope in mid-air as they flew. He was aiming to stick it anywhere on his target - he wasn't fussy where. Just so long as he could stick it onto them, he would be able to reel them in, or at least halt the chase.


  • 0

#68 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 03-September 08
  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 04:41 PM

NPC IC / A Law Enforcer / At the Well / Chasing after Velatin:The Law Enforcers in charge of the Well were startled when a semi-tangible Vortixx ran through the lineup, upsetting all the citizens, and grabbed the water bucket out of the distributors hands.The distributor, a white armoured Krekka named Gronk, did not like it when others pushed him around. Leaving the other Enforcers to trying to calm the crowd and bring order back to the line, Gronk kicked the dropped bucket aside and ran after the dirty Vortixx."Gronk mad!" The Krekka yelled.


  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#69 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 05:03 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Reya glanced at Kratep and then to Takarik, her demeanor easing somewhat after the two identified themselves as Disrupters. Although she preferred working on her own in this world as she pilfered from the Worshippers, she did occasionally associate herself with them, however radical they could be. As they were rather disorganized, a gathering meant that something big might be coming.  [/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Well, gentlemen," she began, stepping out of the shadows. Morning light revealed a wicked, ebon-armored figure overlapped with blue plating and silver spines. The Toa of Water swung out an arm and bowed slightly to the pair. "Lead the way."[/color]


  • 0

#70 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 05:17 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color] [color=#006699;]Reya glanced at Kratep and then to Takarik, her demeanor easing somewhat after the two identified themselves as Disrupters. Although she preferred working on her own in this world as she pilfered from the Worshippers, she did occasionally associate herself with them, however radical they could be. As they were rather disorganized, a gathering meant that something big might be coming.  [/color] [color=#006699;]"Well, gentlemen," she began, stepping out of the shadows. Morning light revealed a wicked, ebon-armored figure overlapped with blue plating and silver spines. The Toa of Water swung out an arm and bowed slightly to the pair. "Lead the way."[/color]

IC: "We're happy to have you along." Takarik says as he smiles, "We have to meet in the tallest Outcast Tower by tonight, we should also find as many Disruptors as we can and tell them about the meeting."

  • 0

#71 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,805 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 05:57 PM

IC: "Oh you know me, ducking and diving. Occasionally demolishing," the Vortixx answered just before Dekuna popped up.

 

"I'd suggest we g tear down the shackles of the oppressive theocracy to celebrate, but it might be a bit early to slide back into old habits."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#72 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:10 PM

IC (Dekuna): "I think you underestimate yourselves, Taamaska" Dekuna replied, his voice quiet but intense. Just in case of eavesdroppers, be placed a silencing barrier around the three of them. "In fact, I was just about to invite you both to a Disruptor meeting tonight where we will discuss doing just that. We've spent enough time just disrupting, causing unrest, riots and other small nuisances, but it's time we set our sights higher. We need to be more than Disruptors for this regime: we need to be shatterers!

"Anyway, I've got to run, but we'll be meeting tonight at sundown in the tallest Outcast Tower. Spread the word to anyone you think trustworthy, and I'll be able to tell you more then." He prepared to teleport away again, but hesitated for just a second in case either of them had questions.


  • 0

#73 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:52 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Reya's eyes flashed in surprise at the mention of the Outcast Towers. Recently, she had learned more about the outlaying lands of the Map, specifically a possible hideout in those structures. Accompanying these two might prove useful in getting passed the City wall and securing her safety from Law Enforcers.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Any idea on finding a way through the wall?" she asked, taking a of bite of her stolen fruit. Dissatisfied with its quality, Reya threw the unfinished fruit away.[/color]


  • 0

#74 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 07:29 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Market:[/color] [color=#006699;]Reya's eyes flashed in surprise at the mention of the Outcast Towers. Recently, she had learned more about the outlaying lands of the Map, specifically a possible hideout in those structures. Accompanying these two might prove useful in getting passed the City wall and securing her safety from Law Enforcers.[/color] [color=#006699;]"Any idea on finding a way through the wall?" she asked, taking a of bite of her stolen fruit. Dissatisfied with its quality, Reya threw the unfinished fruit away.[/color]

IC: "We should be able to get out through the tunnels."

  • 0

#75 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,070 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:37 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water Near the Well:[/color]

 

Water watched Dekuna teleport, and then lost sight of him after his second leap through space. With a nod at Hataan, she threw her cloak back upon her shoulders and stepped into the oddly rowdy crowd. Not really enjoying the noise or pushiness of the people, she quickly dismissed herself into a dark alley to go home. It was time to gather Armageddon for its unleashing in the following morning.

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running Through the Well:[/color]

 

Velatin, not wanting to tussle with an angry Steltian of the lower class, gave a rude gesture as he ran directly through Ferrin and the building upon which he was leaning. Not wanting to stop for fear of others who had more than physical strength (which he didn't actually particularly fear, unless someone else nullified his intangibility motor), he kept running. If anyone got in the way, they would be run through either literally or with a staff. Either way would be disturbing, and one hurt a lot more. Thankfully, he didn't want to put forth the effort into performing a murder at this particular moment.


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#76 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:06 PM

IC (Koranga): Karzhani! This guy was good, better than Koranga had expected. He couldn't give up now, though. His craving for pain was growing, and he had stoked it with hungry thoughts of anticipation. He needed to get something now, anything to sate him.

The deflected zamor flew high up into the air and as it came down again, Koranga caught it in the chamber of his launcher, the strange mechanism keeping the crystal from releasing its contents. The fluid in his stinging spheres was very difficult to make, being distilled from the venom of kofo-jaga scorpions, and it could also cause a great deal of pain to a target, which made them doubly valuable to Koranga. He wouldn't allow any to go to waste if he could help it.

 

He skidded around the corner and looked again for the indistinct outline of his quarry, and perceived it about halfway down. Spotting it was easier now that he knew what to look for, but he doubted he would have been able to tell there was anyone there if he hadn't seen the criminal fade into his surroundings back near the market.

He raised his launcher again, but then considered. Twice now, his attacks had been reflected by that being's shield, so another zamor would likely meet with the same result. He needed to throw something that wasn't reflectable, either because it would pass through the shield or would stick to it. He chose the second option. Drawing on his mask again, he copied the ability of a fikou spider to produce and throw its strong, sticky webbing. He threw out a hand towards the fugitive, and a thin strand flew from each of his fingertips, coiling into a rope in mid-air as they flew. He was aiming to stick it anywhere on his target - he wasn't fussy where. Just so long as he could stick it onto them, he would be able to reel them in, or at least halt the chase.

OOC: I don't know, it might. I mean if it immediately redirects the force it could throw it back before it could stick... I think I'll just avoid that dilemma.

 

IC - Dorcha - South of Marketplace:

 

His pursuer was fast, that much Dorcha knew. His eyes fixed on the dead end ahead of him as he planned his next move.

 

He could try to jump it, he supposed, but it was something he'd prefer not to try. His gaze flitted to one side and he smiled. The building to his right had a small shed build next to it.

 

He leaped, landing lightly on the shed roof and springing up to the roof of the building that blocked the alleyway. behind him the webbing pointlessly latched onto the side of the wall. 

 

His pursuer was good. Maybe he could just lose him.

 

Even as the figure of Koranga's target disappeared on top of the building a piercing screech rent the air, loud enough to kill a Sonics Matoran.

 

OOC: That's Dorcha's power, not an actual scream. Only Koranga can hear. Oh, and i finally read his bio now. I should have done so earlier: i thought he was a Toa.


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 02 2013 - 09:07 PM.

  • 0

#77 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:53 PM

OOC: Ah, good. A lot of what I wrote should make more sense now.

 

On the webbing, my thoughts were that it would hit, and once it made contact, stick. It would then be thrown back with however much force it had when making contact with the shield. Spiderweb is quite elastic though, so it would probably stretch and not break. Not that it matters much now.

 

IC (Koranga): Koranga bounded up unto the shed and reached for the edge of the next building, ready to run down that criminal and beat them to a sorry pulp when suddenly his ears seemed to burst. The sudden pain of it caused him to lose his grip and tumble back to the ground, where he landed in a heap. He landed hard on one shoulder, and finally got a small taste of the pain he had been after. Even as he grunted at the impact, he breathed a sigh of relief as his muscles gained a little extra vitality and his mind was washed with pleasure. From where he lay, he looked up at the edge of the building, and saw that his target had disappeared.

 

For a moment, he thought the chase was over, that he had failed and the criminal would get away. He would just have to go back to the market, pick up those two enforcers who had been downed / knocked out / killed / whatever (he hadn't checked) and drag them back to the barracks. The pain-strength, however, lent him a certain clarity of thought as he got to his knees, and then to his feet. He had lost maybe 30 seconds on the guy, which was a disadvantage, but not disastrous. It also gave him an incredible lust for more. He was an addict, gone far down that spiral, so a little would never be enough for him. If there was any chance that he might yet catch the criminal and extract that heavenly feeling, he had to take it. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he didn't.

 

Muscles boosted by his throbbing shoulder, he ran forward a second time, grabbed the shed's roof and, in one powerful leap, made it onto the next building. Again, he called on his mask (where would he have been without it?) and copied the power of the hoi shore turtle, rahi that had lived near his adopted village on the Southern Continent. Flying without wings, he rose into the air even further, and hovered above the building, and scanned the rooves and alleyways for several blocks around, looking for the being he had pursued. Was it too much to hope he had turned off that chameleon power, thinking he had got away?

 

 

IC (Hatann): Hatann just kept lying there, relaxed as could be. If he wasn't being payed anymore, he wasn't getting up. He might move later on, but for now he saw no reason to do so.


  • 0

#78 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 03-September 08
  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:10 PM

NPC IC / Gronk / Near the Well / Chasing Velatin:Running after the Vortixx, Gronk shoved the Toa of Fire (Ferrin) out of the way and charged through the wall after Velatin. Being tangible, there was a loud crash as a large hole appeared in the side of the building when the Krekka charged through. The building happened to be the foyer of the Tunnels, and Velatin was running past the Tunnel Guards and into the Tunnels themselves."Stop!" Gronk yelled at the Vortixx. "You not allowed to down there."
  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#79 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,316 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 07:14 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Streets)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Yes indeed! The tunnels will do nicely, although I'll have to keep in mind that you don't have the same flexibility as I if I'm your guide.."[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]He slips off into thought, muttering to himself and drawing things out in the air with a hand.[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#80 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 07:56 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: [/color][color=#000000;]Kratep [/color][color=#800080;](Streets)[/color][color=#000000;]"Yes indeed! The tunnels will do nicely, although I'll have to keep in mind that you don't have the same flexibility as I if I'm your guide.."[/color][color=#800080;]He slips off into thought, muttering to himself and drawing things out in the air with a hand.[/color][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color]

IC: "Yes, we'll get by. I know the tunnels pretty well myself so we should be ok."

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users