Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Trapped in a Map

TiaM gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:14 AM

 

Muscles boosted by his throbbing shoulder, he ran forward a second time, grabbed the shed's roof and, in one powerful leap, made it onto the next building. Again, he called on his mask (where would he have been without it?) and copied the power of the hoi shore turtle, rahi that had lived near his adopted village on the Southern Continent. Flying without wings, he rose into the air even further, and hovered above the building, and scanned the rooves and alleyways for several blocks around, looking for the being he had pursued. Was it too much to hope he had turned off that chameleon power, thinking he had got away?

 

 

OOC: It all depends on how the power works. I always envisioned it as creating a manner of force-filed directly around the shield. That energy, not the metal itself, would reflect the attack. IDK.

 

Also, I'm surprised your character doesn't just beat himself up when he needs more energy. :P

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';]IC - Dorcha - South of Marketplace:[/color]

 

The only problem was, there was no one too be found. The chameleon was gone.

 

Upon reaching the other end of the building, Dorcha had decided on a radical change of plans. Accordingly he climbed down the other wall of the building until he reached a window. It was an easy task to force it open and he slipped inside.

 

, Dorcha edged to one side so that no one looking through could spot him, then activated his mask. It was an old tactic, but it worked every time: his pursuer would be drained of his energy by an utterly unseen target. He could either get out of the range of the mask, or be defeated. Either way it would weaken him.


  • 0

#82 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 12:17 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Endi -- Streets[/color]

 

"Oh you know me, ducking and diving. Occasionally demolishing."

 

[color=#b22222;]"So, business as usual the--" I tried answering, my train of thought getting derailed -- and crushing its unfortunate occupants in the process (hardy har!) -- by the hiss-POP of a teleporter landing beside us. One hand automatically reaches for a sword, but a quick glance at the new arrival reassures my fraying nerves that there's no need for steel yet.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hey Dekuna."[/color]

 

"Afternoon Endi, Taamaska," [color=#b22222;]the Disruptor of a De-Toa said casually.[/color] "I'm glad to see you got out of the clink allright. Did you have any plans to celebrate?"

 

[color=#b22222;]I dunno; fruit salad?[/color]

 

"I'd suggest we go tear down the shackles of the oppressive theocracy to celebrate..."

 

[color=#b22222;]Or that. That works too.[/color]

 

"...but it might be a bit early to slide back into old habits."

 

[color=#b22222;]At that, Dekuna's suddenly switched back to an air of professionalism. A slight wave of his hand; which to anyone else might've looked like he was swatting away a dust darter or something; revealed that three months haven't dampened his wits in the slightest. I knew that gesture; a dampening field enveloped us, keeping our next conversation from landing anyone some serious jail-time. Good man, Dekuna -- never forgot to dot his "i"s and cross his "t"s.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Next on the agenda: Disruptor meeting tonight to discuss tearing down the shackles of an oppressive theocracy -- I should convince Taamaska to start buying lottery tickets or something -- sundown at the tallest of the Outcast Towers. It was all there in brief, no-nonsense vernacular, and within moments we were all ready to part again. A slight hesitation in Dekuna's stride signalled that he was open to any questions or comments, so I took my chance.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hey, if you can, try to sow some rumours amongst the Enforcers that the meeting's going to held on the shores of ol' Life Lake," I added quickly. "I'll set up a decoy camp over there to keep them busy tonight, 'kay?"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#83 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 01:21 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running Through the Well:[/color]

 

"How about no!" yelled Velatin as he breezed through the guards and into the tunnels. He didn't like the underground. Its scared him to not know where he could run. Thus, he turned a corner, entered the wall, and waited for the idiot (and possibly the other guards) to run past him.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#84 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 03:54 PM

Also, I'm surprised your character doesn't just beat himself up when he needs more energy. :P

 

OOC: That has occurred to me, but I don't think he'd resort to it unless he really needed to. Most of the time, I think the advantages of being not-beaten-up would outweigh the advantages of being a bit stronger.

 

IC (Koranga): Hovering above the skyline, Koranga suddenly began to feel weak. It was odd, because he could still feel the pain in his shoulder, which should have been enough to keep his strength above normal for much longer than this. No, that couldn't be right, he could still sense the strength he was gaining from the pain, as well as the ambient discomfort washing across him from the city's population. Something was wrong, very wrong. Someone had to be stealing his strength. His first thought was Roporak rhotuka, but no, there were no spiders here, and he would have seen and felt the wheel of energy. That left... an avsa, the mask that criminal had been wearing. As soon as he realised, he dropped back to the rooftop, and then down the other side of the building, back to the alley where he had been attacked with sound. He needed to get away from the masks's influence, to where the user couldn't find him. That was how some of his faxon-abilities worked after all - he needed to know where his target was to affect it - so he guessed that was how an avsa might work as well.

The desire for pain was still burning in him, but now his head was tempering it with confusion. How was he going to find someone when he couldn't let them see him first? Weapons still drawn, he looked up and down the alley, pondering the problem.

 

IC (Dekuna): DSekuna could see that three months in stasis hadn't dulled the fire toa's wits any. He was still as sharp as ever and willing to help the Disruptors, even taking the initiative.to go the extra mile. Having people like that around was going to make things a lot easier.

"Thankyou for the offer, but I think that in this case, secrecy will be better than deception" Dekuna told Endi. "All going well, the Worshippers won't know they're in danger until they're already halfway over the cliff."

 

OOC: I loved your descriptions of Dekuna, by the way. You totally nailed him.


  • 0

#85 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 07-May 13
  • 551 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 04:58 PM

NPC IC / Gronk / Near the Well / Chasing Velatin:Running after the Vortixx, Gronk shoved the Toa of Fire (Ferrin) out of the way and charged through the wall after Velatin. Being tangible, there was a loud crash as a large hole appeared in the side of the building when the Krekka charged through. [...]

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Well[color=#b22222;]Ferrin merely blinked in mild surprise as the intangible Vortixx sprinted straight through his red-armored body and kept on going, but when the brick-brained Krekka lumbered past in pursuit, shoving him rudely aside, the Toa of Fire snapped in an instant.People didn't push Toa Ferrin. People didn't even touch Toa Ferrin without express permission. No one.Yellow eyes crackling with sudden fury, Ferrin lunged to his feet and hurtled in the direction the brute had gone, white-hot flames rippling up from his left hand. His quarry was surprisingly fast for his size, but Ferrin caught up to him within seconds, briefly triggering his Mask of Intangibility to evade the clumsy interception of a startled Tunnel Guard.[/color]


  • 0

#86 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,726 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 05:59 PM

IC: "I hope the point of this meeting isn't to rename us 'the shatterers'. Because thats not really high on the list of inspirational organisational names." Taamaska said wryly, "But getting some decent organisation would be nice even if we had to use that name. The chain of command has been a bit lax of late."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#87 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 06:17 PM

IC (Dekuna): "No need to worry about that, Taamaska" Dekuna assured her. "I was just making a point. Name us whatever you like, just so long as we're able to get the job done".


  • 0

#88 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 06:44 PM

OOC: I originally had the idea that the Avsa just operated as a field. Looking it up I found it does operate from a distance. Now, the Noble version might do otherwise, but I already defined it of only having the ability to drain energy.

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman';]IC - Dorcha - South of Marketplace:[/color]

 

The Sonic wielder felt his masks' grip slip as his pursuer retreated. Behind him. He casting a dampening field around him as he did so.

 

The room he was in was an old attic, unused and with that one single window.

 

If he stayed here the Enforcer might call for backup and trap him. If he didn't he might reveal his position.

 

He climbed out the window.

 

In a few seconds he was on the roof again, out in the open air. He didn't make a care for keeping silent, his power preventing any sound from being used. He crouched in the center of the roof, behind a convenient chimney, and activated his sonar.

 

His pursuer was back in the alley, apparently of the opinion he had escaped the trap. And he had, partially.

 

Dorcha lay down against the roof, almost completely invisible.

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Then he activated his Avsa.[/font]


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 03 2013 - 08:30 PM.

  • 0

#89 Online Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 03-September 08
  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:27 PM

NPC IC / Gronk / Tunnels Entrance / Chasing Velatin and being chased by Ferrin:

 

"Puny punk!" Gronk yelled as Velatin turned the Corner. "You under arrest for not stopping!" He followed him around the corner with Ferrin not far behind. A long dark tunnel stretched before them. Switching on a light mounted on Gronk's helmet revealed that the corridor was empty.

 

"Huh?" Gronk stopped in his tracks. Ferrin too close behind him crashed into his back before he could activate his Kanohi. Gronk was shoved forward a few steps as Ferrin fell backwards. Gronk turned around and looked down, the light on his shoulder shining right in Ferrin's face.

 

"Gronk mad!" he said, forgetting about Velatin.


  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#90 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 07-May 13
  • 551 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:37 PM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - Entrance of the Tunnels[color=#b22222;]"That so, big guy?" asked the red-armored Toa of Fire, reverse-somersaulting to his feet. "Well, what'cha gonna do about it? Yell? Punch yourself in the face?"He grinned tauntingly, the white-hot flames flaring up with redoubled fury around his clenched left fist, the fist that held the Torch."Arrest me?"[/color]


  • 0

#91 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:39 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Streets of the City:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Reya's sly grin stretched across her mask upon hearing this. Accompanying these two certainly had been a wise decision: they could help her slip out of the City, right under the feet of the Worshippers. Although she chuckled internally, it was best to actually be on the other side before reveling in her safety.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Now that the trio had left the Market, the Ga-Toa was forced to move into the more shadowy areas of the street, as the protection and cover offered by the crowded marketplace was gone. Until she was out of the City, Reya needed to avoid the eyes of Law Enforcers.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"You know anyone else willing to join us?" she asked Takarik and Kratep, eager to leave as soon as possible.[/color]


  • 0

#92 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 09:45 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Endi -- Streets[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"If you say so, Dek," I relented, hiding the small sparks of concern that I still had for the secrecy of the meeting, "Anyway, you're right Taamaska; an actual, organized chain of command would be very helpful for us."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With the addition of a wry smile, I continued, "Keep safe Dek; I'd hate to see you head into the cooler after I just got out of it."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#93 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 10:49 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running Through the Well:[/color]

 

Phew... Velatin could hear a scuffle through the rock, however muted it was. Apparently someone - probably that fire Toa - got mad at that dumb guard. Very slowly the Vortixx drifted upwards through the rock, eventually to cautiously surface. He was under a desk of some sort. That worked fine for him. Very carefully, he crept while still mostly submerged in the floor, determined to get to an exit, nonchalantly strut into the street, and get away.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#94 Online Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 03-September 08
  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 02:38 AM

NPC IC / Gronk / In the Tunnels / Having a Disagreement with Ferrin:

 

"Why Gronk punch self in face? Gronk punch you in face!" said the big enforcer. His heavy fist then pounded into right through Ferrin's head... Literally. The Ta-Toa had switched on his mask of intangibility causing the Gronk's punch to have no affect on him. The force behind the non existent blow pulled the Krekka's whole body through Ferrin and he landed face first on his own fist.

 

"How Gronk punch self in face?" muttered Gronk, dazed.

 

 

IC / Carmera / On a balcony at the Palace:

 

Carmera's relaxing was interrupted by a noise drifting up to her from the street. She opened her eyes and sought out the source of the noise. Looking down in the direction of the Well, she spotted a commotion. She sighed hoping the Law Enforcers would soon have it under control. The Well was the most important resource in the whole of the Map. If the Worshippers were to maintain control, they needed complete control of the Well.

 

Having been brought back to reality by the commotion, she headed back inside the Palace. She had a meeting with a certain Judge.


Edited by Toa Kovolta, Jul 04 2013 - 03:24 AM.

  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#95 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 05:47 AM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Streets of the City:[/color] [color=#006699;]Reya's sly grin stretched across her mask upon hearing this. Accompanying these two certainly had been a wise decision: they could help her slip out of the City, right under the feet of the Worshippers. Although she chuckled internally, it was best to actually be on the other side before reveling in her safety.[/color] [color=#006699;]Now that the trio had left the Market, the Ga-Toa was forced to move into the more shadowy areas of the street, as the protection and cover offered by the crowded marketplace was gone. Until she was out of the City, Reya needed to avoid the eyes of Law Enforcers.[/color] [color=#006699;]"You know anyone else willing to join us?" she asked Takarik and Kratep, eager to leave as soon as possible.[/color]

IC: "Anyone who is affiliated with the Dsiruptors, got any ideas?"

  • 0

#96 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 07-May 13
  • 551 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 09:56 AM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - Entrance of the Tunnels[color=#b22222;]"Honestly, I have no idea." lied the Toa of Fire smoothly. "Maybe you're dreaming, hm?"He'd originally planned on incinerating the Krekka, but was starting to have second thoughts. If someone was too stupid to even understand the basic concept of intangibility... dispatching someone like that would be incredibly boring, not to mention somewhat akin to murdering an unarmed civilian.[/color]


  • 0

#97 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 01:20 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Streets of the City:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Admittedly, no," Reya replied, walking warily along the pavement in the shadows. "But I'm sure there's at least one being on the next block who isn't content with those Carver-worshipping tyrants."[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Unfortunately, The Toa of Water wasn't too familiar with the Disrupters to identify a member offhand. She had found their methods a little too radical for her liking to fully ally with them, or acknowledge herself as one. [/color]


  • 0

#98 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 03:45 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Streets)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Indeed, indeed. Shall I go a-looking into the buildings, or are we going to respect these citizen's privacy?"[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Once again his face is questioning, and he just watches the two for an answer without saying anymore.[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#99 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 04:47 PM

[color=#800080;]IC: [/color][color=#000000;]Kratep [/color][color=#800080;](Streets)[/color][color=#000000;]"Indeed, indeed. Shall I go a-looking into the buildings, or are we going to respect these citizen's privacy?"[/color][color=#800080;]Once again his face is questioning, and he just watches the two for an answer without saying anymore.[/color][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color]

IC: "Well, it couldn't hurt to go look inside the homes. When did we among the Disruptors ever care about the privacy of Worshiper affiliated citizens?"

  • 0

#100 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,726 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 05:57 PM

IC: "I have nothing more to add, snarky or otherwise," Taamaska said, "So I guess I should go spread some words to however many of the rest of us I can find."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#101 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 08:59 PM

IC (Koranga): Koranga felt the feeling of weakness retreat for a short time, but then return with full intensity. He felt lethargic and slow, like he was moving through water than through air when ever he moved about. The brief retreat had told him something, though: it meant that his movement had been effective. He had moved out of sight or range, and then the hunted turned hunter had moved to pursue him. That meant that his prey was still very close, close enough that he might again reverse their positions.

 

He reactivated his mask, again using the shore turtle's ability. It would make him more visible, but that didn't matter now - he had already been found. He needed a better vantage point to find the finder, and so be able to affect them too. The avsa drain affected his energy, rather than his mask's, so he quickly rose into the air and landed on the roof again, casting about for a vague outline or the wisp of a shadow that could indicate a hidden being. He didn't have to look far - he practically landed on them. It seemed they had been lying on the roof, peeking over the edge to watch him. Koranga tripped on an arm or leg as he landed (he wasn't sure which), whirled around and dived at the spot where he had been a moment earlier. As he did, he copied a new rahi's ability with his mask, one he had seen on show by a band of entertainers when he had visited Metru Nui: the lava rat. The small rodent had the curious defense mechanism of bursting into flames to ward off predators, but was immune to its own fire. Just as he landed, an explosion of heat and light covered him over, and when it receded, he was cloaked in bright, dancing flames like a garment or energy. He reached out a burning hand to try to grab at the criminal.

 

IC (Dekuna): "Yes,that would be excellent" Dekuna said to the Vortixx. "Sadly, I must be going now, but we can catch up more this evening. I'll see you then." He teleported away, this time using the top of the palace as his visual reference point. He didn't have many beings left to fin now, which was a good thing - time was marching on, and he couldn't be late for his own meeting.

He teleported again, moving across the skyline in wide jumps. He soon saw that he wasn't  the only on there, however. A large being was hovering above a two-story building near the market. He then dropped to the ground before springing back up not long afterwards. Dekuna was willing to let them alone since he didn't recognise them as a Disruptor, but as they hit the building's roof, they landed in an explosion.


  • 0

#102 Online Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 03-September 08
  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 01:15 AM

NPC IC / Gronk / In the Tunnels / Lying on the ground in front of Ferrin:

 

Getting back to his feet, Gronk turned around to face Ferrin again.

 

"Dreaming?" questioned the Krekka, "If I dreaming, I need to wake up." He swung his fist again, but this time, instead of aiming for Ferrin, he aimed for his own head. "Wake - Ow - Up - Ow - Gronk - Ow!" He shouted as he repeatedly bashed in his skull.

 

"I don't feel too good", he said after a few powerful blows, slumping to the ground. Seconds later he was unconscious.

 

 

[color=#8b4513;]IC / The Carver / Somewhere in the Matoran Universe:[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]Looking out his window at the storm now in full force, the Carver saw a small Toa struggling to walk against the wind. No one should be out in a storm like this, he though. Let's help them out and get them somewhere warm and dry. Smiling maniacally, he switched on his mask, and began carving into the tablet before him.[/color]

 

:n: :a: :h: :r: :i:

 

Inside the world of the Map, the letters started appearing in the sky. Seeing them, the Law Enforcer in the lookout at the top of the Palace sounded the alarm. A loud horn reverberated through the city, warning people of the impending name, and telling them to find shelter before it started flashing when the Map would be flooded with a bright blinding light for three five minute spans.


  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#103 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 08:02 AM

IC (Koranga):

 

He reactivated his mask, again using the shore turtle's ability. It would make him more visible, but that didn't matter now - he had already been found. He needed a better vantage point to find the finder, and so be able to affect them too. The avsa drain affected his energy, rather than his mask's, so he quickly rose into the air and landed on the roof again, casting about for a vague outline or the wisp of a shadow that could indicate a hidden being. He didn't have to look far - he practically landed on them. It seemed they had been lying on the roof, peeking over the edge to watch him. Koranga tripped on an arm or leg as he landed (he wasn't sure which), whirled around and dived at the spot where he had been a moment earlier. As he did, he copied a new rahi's ability with his mask, one he had seen on show by a band of entertainers when he had visited Metru Nui: the lava rat. The small rodent had the curious defense mechanism of bursting into flames to ward off predators, but was immune to its own fire. Just as he landed, an explosion of heat and light covered him over, and when it receded, he was cloaked in bright, dancing flames like a garment or energy. He reached out a burning hand to try to grab at the criminal.

 

 

IC - Dorcha - :

 

His sonar gave him a little time to react, but not much. He rolled out of the way, putting the chimney between him and his foe. Then he continued his Avsa drain, shield ready in one hand, military hammer in the other.


  • 0

#104 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 07-May 13
  • 551 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 09:06 AM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - Entrance to the Tunnels[color=#b22222;]Ferrin almost chuckled, the sight was so utterly ridiculous. By this time, his anger had passed as quickly as it had come, following the hot-burn quick-cool nature of a grassfire.He waited patiently for the inevitable outcome: unconsciousness. When the Krekka finally slumped motionless to the ground, he bent over the limp being and methodically looted his pack, belt pouch, weaponry, and every other thing of even trivial value that the Enforcer possessed.[/color]OOC:I have no idea what such a guy would carry around with him... you can make the call, GM. ;)


  • 0

#105 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 01:24 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running into the Temple, Doing Something Crazy:[/color]

 

Velatin emerged from the alleyway opposite the Tunnel entrance and immediately began running into the crowd. Somehow he got turned around and, before he knew it, the Vortixx was running right into the temple gates. He ran through the guards, surprising them with the fact that a Vortixx had turned intangible. Still, shock didn't last long, and if anyone nearby had elemental control of fire or ice....Well, it likely wouldn't be pretty for him.

 

Nonetheless, Velatin charged forth deeper into the temple, praying aloud that these weirdos wouldn't kill him.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#106 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 03:24 PM

OOC: Why would sonar be useful here? He can see the guy with his own eyes, and light is faster than sound. No matter, it doesn't make any difference.

 

IC (Koranga): Koranga leapt over the short chimney and swung at the Disruptor with his chansaw, which was also, now, on fire.


  • 0

#107 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 07:49 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Streets)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Kratep's eyes widened as the horn sounded, and he spoke before slipping away into the shadows of the nearest house.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Oh, dear. Looks like the Carver's bringing in another one. 2 in a day, how about that. Stay here, I'll be back once I've found a suitable place for us to go."[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]And he's gone, the shadows covering his sleek, slim form up as the being of Darkness' species slides into the next house. [/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]About 30 seconds later, Kratep reappears next to the duo, speaking as he stands and his figure fills out.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Alright, I've got an empty place 3 doors down, with the added bonus of a way into the Tunnels. From what I saw, it used to be one of our people's places, but it looks like the Enforcers got to 'em. Was likely Rikene, he was caught near the Well last week. Shouldn't be a problem, though. Shall we get moving?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro [/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#108 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 07:50 PM

OOC: Why would sonar be useful here? He can see the guy with his own eyes, and light is faster than sound. No matter, it doesn't make any difference.

 

IC (Koranga): Koranga leapt over the short chimney and swung at the Disruptor with his chansaw, which was also, now, on fire.

 

OOC: Simple, he could tell that the guy leaped towards him. Note, I mentioned that he was at the center of the roof, not the edge...

 

IC - Dorcha: 

 

Dorcha timed his block perfectly: the blade slammed into his shield and was thrown back with the same force it had come, causing the Enforcer to stumble back slightly.

 

Before the Enforcer could press another attack Dorcha had moved, taking a leaping jump off the roof. He landed hard on the shed, tumbling down into the alley he had come from. Rolling to his feet he began sprinting: if he could put enough distance between himself and the Enforcer, the soon-coming light might pave his way for an escape.


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 05 2013 - 09:13 PM.

  • 0

#109 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 08:19 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#800080;]IC: [/color][color=#000000;]Kratep [/color][color=#800080;](Streets)[/color][/font][font="georgia, serif;"][color=#800080;]Kratep's eyes widened as the horn sounded, and he spoke before slipping away into the shadows of the nearest house.[/color][/font][font="georgia, serif;"][color=#000000;]"Oh, dear. Looks like the Carver's bringing in another one. 2 in a day, how about that. Stay here, I'll be back once I've found a suitable place for us to go."[/color][/font][font="georgia, serif;"][color=#800080;]And he's gone, the shadows covering his sleek, slim form up as the being of Darkness' species slides into the next house. [/color][/font] [font="georgia, serif;"][color=#800080;]About 30 seconds later, Kratep reappears next to the duo, speaking as he stands and his figure fills out.[/color][/font][font="georgia, serif;"][color=#000000;]"Alright, I've got an empty place 3 doors down, with the added bonus of a way into the Tunnels. From what I saw, it used to be one of our people's places, but it looks like the Enforcers got to 'em. Was likely Rikene, he was caught near the Well last week. Shouldn't be a problem, though. Shall we get moving?"[/color][/font] [color=#800080;][font='comic sans ms', cursive]Zakaro [/font][/color]

IC: "We might as well get moving, we have to be there by nightfall." Takarik says as he walks towards the house.

  • 0

#110 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 08:50 PM

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]IC / Reya / Streets of the City:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]Reya opened her mouth, about to point out that there was little privacy in the Map as the Carver observed them anyway, and that (being a thief herself) it didn't matter to begin with. However, the sound of the horn and sight of the letters forming overhead silenced her immediately.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]The Toa hurried past Tarkarik, rushing toward the dwelling that Kratep had found. She had lived in the Map long enough to anticipate the light that followed another being's entry into this world; her eyes, more accustomed to the dark than light, were more vulnerable to its painful, blinding effects. [/color][/font]

 

[color=#336600;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]IC / Kaytana / The Royal Gardens:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#336600;]Kaytana cursed as the alarm sounded, retreating to shelter nearby. Weren't there enough fools trapped here -- and ungrateful ones at that -- whom the Carver could play with all day? Grumbling, she made her way across the Gardens, accompanied by a pair of Law Enforcers that assisted in supervising the cultivators.[/color]

 

[color=#336600;]The Bo-Skakdi didn't need to order the workers to do the same. Each had abandoned their work areas and headed to safer locations in the Gardens, which they did in an orderly manner taught to them by their oppressive overseer.[/color]


  • 0

#111 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 09:19 PM

IC: High Inquisitor Voebius | Within - Temple

 

Velatin couldn't have hoped for a worse possible time to have entered the Temple to the Carver. There, in the center of the room, was a figure kneeling before the altar to the Carver, in the middle of prayer. She was a being of imposing stature, even while she was kneeling, and appeared to be well armed. Still, there was no way for a Vortixx from another world to recognize just what he had stumbled upon - after all, nobody expects to find themselves running towards High Inquisitor herself.

 

Elsewhere in the city, her eyes and ears were at work. Unknown to the judge who had assigned the guard, one member of the force watching Endi Simul was not just a normal Law Enforcement official, completely unseen, and much harder to lose track of. This very interested member of the Inquisition was rushing towards the temple as fast as he could intent on revealing that based on his company the "reformed" criminal was not as reformed as one would think.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#112 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,812 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 09:22 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Everything was spinning. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Just seconds ago, the Toa of Plant life had been walking through a storm, soaked to the bone. Then all of a sudden, she had felt the strangest feeling in the pit of her stomach, and everything had become a blur. Was this a dream? What was going on?[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Everything was still spinning, but it was slower now. The colors of her world were being replaced with brown hues, and there was an annoying chatter in her ears. She fell to her knees, and had an enormous urge to throw up, but she resisted it.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Suddenly, everything stopped. She slowly got back on her feet, and she looked up to the sky. It was almost completely black, completely normal, except for the letters spelled out in the sky.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]NAHRI[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Her name. Why was it there? What was going on? [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]She looked around. She was in some kind of market, and people were pushing and shoving their way past her. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Move!" A tall Skakdi shouted as he pushed her aside. She hit the ground hard, and her head made contact with someone else's knee. As her world started to fade to black, she desperately held onto the staff in her hands. People were stepping on her, and she made no moves to resist. Someone tried to grab her staff, but she was holding onto it too tightly. They gave up and quickly walked away.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Suddenly, powerful hands lifted her up roughly. She had a faint view of the street as she was propped up against a vendor's booth, away from the street. The being that had carried her walked away, and she closed her eyes again as she lost consciousness.[/color]

 

 

OOC: Nahri up for interaction!


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 06 2013 - 12:33 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#113 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 08-September 07
  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 09:30 PM

IC - Oryan - The Market:

 

The Vortixx observed the newcomer casually from the distance of twenty feet from where he was stationed, leaning against a wall. A Toa of Plantlife, dazed and lost. He'd seen it before. She'd managed to not get mugged five seconds in, which was more than what others could boast of. Oh well, he laughed to himself, I guess that just means I don't get to shoot said mugger.

 

He walked slowly up to the toa, crossbow slung onto his back. He was about to address her when she slumped against the building. He paused for a moment, undecided as to what he should do. He was used to knocking people out, not bringing them back to consciousness. Awkwardly he stood there, waiting for her to make the next move.


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 05 2013 - 09:30 PM.

  • 0

#114 Online Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 03-September 08
  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 10:05 PM

GM IC:With Nahri's transfer completed, the flashing of the name in the sky began. The world of the Map suddenly turned white. Blinding anyone who wasn't taking shelter.
  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#115 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,812 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 12:39 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]A bright flash of light was what woke Nahri up, and she looked around shakily. Her vision was foggy, but she was still able to make out the faint outline of a Vortixx standing over her.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"What is it? What do you want?" She demanded weakly. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Perhaps he had come to try and steal her belongings as well?[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 06 2013 - 12:48 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#116 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 01:05 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer The Temple, Doing Something Crazy:[/color]

 

Momentum has some interesting effects. One of those effects is keeping an object in motion, well, in motion. That, plus there was the fact that Velatin took this person to be no different from the other guards. So, with no ceremony, the Vortixx ran right through Voebius and into the altar. He fully intented to keep running past the altar too, unless someone had very quick reflexes and some way to affect him while intangible. But of course, this wasn't a Toa. How could she do that?

 

[color=#daa520;]IC / Slaughterhouse Slaughtering in the House of the Carver:[/color]

 

Standing in the corner of the Temple's sanctuary, twitching rather anxiously, was a hulking being covered in golden armor. His navy blue hood covering his face twitch with him, moving this way and that in a strange fashion. His axe rested next to him, rolling back and forth against the wall. It made a little melodic cling every time the blade tapped the bricks. Quiet, subtle, even relaxing. Catatonic to the giant. Restful. He might have even been sleeping, his powers vaguely activating in his sleep.

 

Then he wasn't. He was across the room, leaping over High Inquisitor Voebius, ready to tear someone to shreds. His target was an unfortunately Vortixx who felt safe within his shroud of intangibility. Too bad for him, mental abilities didn't care about intangibility.

 

Velatin glanced behind him after hearing something, and suddenly a gigantic golden figure had appeared, with an axe that did not look physically possible to wield. Just another Steltian, hired for physical dirty work, stupid as alway -

 

He screamed as his relatively unshielded mind was ripped by a gut-wrenching laugh in his head. A laugh that would make Steltians cringle, and Matoran tremble. A laugh that would shake any Toa's resolve. A laugh that only he could hear, within his head, breaking his mental control of his intangibility motor.

 

Then his head was on the other side of the sanctuary, with his now very tangible body lying on the altar, soaking the pristine carpet in blood. If anyone could see the face of the titan, they would see insatiable blood lust mixed with a psychotic smile and chilling hatred. But Slaughterhouse stopped, knelt, and held his axe high above his head.

 

"Voebius...Voebius...by the Carver, Voebius...I wanna kill him."


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#117 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 03:08 AM

IC: High Inquisitor Voebius | Within - Temple

 

Voebius finished her prayer, before rising to her full height. Standing alongside the massive mutation that was Slaughterhouse, she appeared of almost insignificant size; however, were one to look at separate pictures of the two without any context from the background, there would be no question - with the combination of her regal Steltian form and imposing posture, she was easily one of the most intimidating figures on the Map even before her job title was known.

 

She looked at the head of the downed Vortixx and shook her head in disgust. Still, a slight but cruel grin went across her face as she watched his terrified, disembodied head blinking at her from the ground below. "Unfortunately, past has rendered that less than possible, friend Slaughterhouse. Still... take solace in beautiful expression upon his face. Maybe one day you shall get opprotunity to experience pleasure of killing again."

 

At that time, a few of the pursuing Law Enforcers burst into the chapel building. Keeping her poise, she said, "I do not know this one. He is not figure I have seen before. Have his head replaced, mask removed, and take him to dungeons below Temple for interrogation." As she said that, she muttered just under her breath, "No reason to let fools in Palace waste time with stasis chambers and time consuming courts."

 

OOC: I have settled on a Russian accent. Yes. That will work.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 06 2013 - 03:09 AM.

  • 0

#118 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 05:26 AM

IC (Takarik-Dwelling) "Looks like we wait until nightfall, have you heard how active the Inquisition is getting?" Takarik says as he sits down on a chair.
  • 0

#119 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 06:23 AM

IC (Koranga and Dekuna): Koranga felt the teeth of his weapon bite into Dorcha's shield before the blow was thrown back again, twisting his wrist uncomfortably. He prepared to throw another blow, but his opponent was nimble, and had already started running again. With his body still on fire, he followed.

 

Dekuna teleported to the roof of the building next to where he had seen the explosion, and got a better look at what was going on. A being he recognised as a Law Enforcer was apparently on fire and swinging wildly at someone he couldn't quite see. For the absence of sounds coming from a small area of the roof, however, he could make a good guess at who it was. Dorcha.

The smaller being sprang away, and the larger made as if to follow, but once Dorcha was off the roof, Dekuna leveled both his weapons at the law enforcer and fired. A charged lightstone and a sonic boom both shot towards Koranga's back.

 

As Kornaga went to leap down, he was clobbered by an unseen force from behind him. Light and sound robbed him of balance and he tumbled to the ground in a heap, and ended up lying face-down in the shed, stunned by both the attacks and the two-story fall.

 

Seeing the enforcer was out of the way, Dekuna teleported after Dorcha as he fled, and quickly ushered him into a quiet building. Light from the sky flashed brilliantly outside, so they would have to stay there for a while.

"Dorcha" he said. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything too important there, but I'm glad I caught you before the light came up. Listen, there's going to be a meeting of the Disruptors and our allies at sunset in the tallest Outcast Tower. We're finally going to move against the Worshippers, and take the city from them. If you come, you can be part of the planning and discussions."

 

OOC: Sorry to end that little duel, but I've got to get Dekuna to that meeting before this thing loses too much momentum. This seemed like a good way to free things up. 

 

IC (Hatann): Seeing the brightness of the sky beginning to build, Hatann scrambled for the nearest shelter he could find.


  • 0

#120 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 07:43 AM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](House)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Yes, yes indeed. I'm apt to think myself that Rikene got captured by the Inquisition, and not just some simple Enforcers. Poor guy, at least the Inquisition hasn't tracked down his home here-at least, not yet. I'd recommend we get going quickly."[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Kratep stands across from Takarik, gazing at the picture of a slim Bo-Matoran, with the name 'Rikene' on a little brass plate mounted on the frame. As he speaks about going quickly, he gestures to a half-open door, with stairs leading into the basement visible.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users