Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

^ Ponies, the only thing more trite then Anime avatars. (I should to watch that show sometime.)

I think that guy is from Axis Power Hetalia, I must add the windows in the background make him look like he has bunny ears. I also know he's patriotic.

He's from Fullmetal Alchemist (the new one), not Nazi Energy Whatever. Edited by BenLuke-116

Is he a state Alchemist?

I think that guy is from Axis Power Hetalia, I must add the windows in the background make him look like he has bunny ears. I also know he's patriotic.

He's from Fullmetal Alchemist (the new one), not Nazi Energy Whatever.
Believe me I don't understand Axis Powers Hetalia's name at all either.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Ladies and gentlemen the patriotic state alchemist, Maes Hughes.

^ Smug pony is smug

Is he a state Alchemist?

Wait, you seen to have seen the show and yet don't seen to recognize him? He's Maes Hughes.
I've only watched Full Metal Alchemist and not Brotherhood. Admittedly I need to watch more episodes.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

umma girlabout to hug someoneher lowwer body is cyborgicor somethinan yeah my avvvvie's from homestuck

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

wwhats he eatincause it looks kinda radioactive

Edited by caligulasAquarium

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

the wword 'skrix' i thinkan for some reefson its explodinwwith lightnin an evverythincare to explain

A Skrillex banner, I believe?

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

a wweird manga-type girl wwith wweird sparkly hair lookin up at the sky expectantly

Edited by caligulasAquarium

What appears to be a hero factory character banner, with credit to its creator Fantasia.EDIT: Because I'm an cool dude and posted in the wrong topic.Looks like a pretty cool drawing. You make it yourself?

Edited by Makuta of Xhini Nui

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.