• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

RPG Forum Contest 29 Winners

RPG Contest RPGC29 Winners

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 06:55 PM

Congratulations to:
    [*]Masquerade - Parugi[*]Era - Gravity[*]The Arsenal of the Ancients - The Fourteenth[/list]They are the winners of our twenty-ninth Bionicle RPG Contest! They can start their games as they please. Remember, as with the last contest, if the RPG has no posts for three weeks, it will be closed and the next runner-up will be allowed to start their RPG - so go play!As per usual, RPGs from the previous contest will have a week or so to wrap up. I'll probably be jet lagged from BrickCon a week from now and will probably forget to close them until later in the week. :P Thanks to the data loss, the old RPGs can be considered closed. The new RPGs will have additional time to play since they have to restart.Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!

#2 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 06:59 PM

Thanks to the data loss, the old RPGs can be considered closed. The new RPGs will have additional time to play since they have to restart.

There are google caches to go from, so we could keep going from what we had. I guess that would be up to the GMs?

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 07:09 PM

Thanks to the data loss, the old RPGs can be considered closed. The new RPGs will have additional time to play since they have to restart.

There are google caches to go from, so we could keep going from what we had. I guess that would be up to the GMs?

Sorry if I was unclear, I meant the RPG COntest 28 RPGs that still exist.The RPG Contest 29 winners can start their topics whenever they are able.

#4 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 07:14 PM

Gotcha. The 28 RPG that are currently posted aren't up for play, but the 29 ones (yet to be reposted) can either restart from scratch with extra time, or continue from where they were using backed up bits from what we lost. I was asking the GMs of the (contest 29) games which they wanted to do.

Is that correct?

#5 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 07:41 PM

Yep, you got it!

#6 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 09:01 PM

Here's my thoughts:If new players wish to join Arsenal, I'll have the older players continue where they were and do a reset of everything else.Otherwise things will plug on.

brokenmr.jpg

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock

#7 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 02:16 AM

eh....

So... Masquerade players... guise... restart or continue from last place or don't even bother or what?

Kinda partial to the first or third options, myself... :/

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -

#8 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 02:28 AM

Google caches have just about everything from before the downtime (I grabbed them all this morning) so I think this is a golden opportunity to have an RPG go for more than the allotted three months. With the extra time, who knows what we could do? Anyway, I'm all for that option.

Of course, if the third one (don't even bother) wins then I suppose I'd be OK with letting the fourth-placed RPG from the contest run instead.

Edited by The Lorax, Nov 05 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#9 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 900 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:57 AM

I manged to grab all of the profiles for Era and have them saved on my computer. If anyone did not have theirs backed up they can just PM me and I'll send it to them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#10 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 02:08 PM

[color=#4b0082;]I'm totally up for continuing Masquerade/having to restart. Although it's really all up to you, Parugi.[/color]

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------

#11 Offline JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 06:10 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Continuation/Restart for Masquerade, either or is fine. :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm also quite interested in having the other two start back up as well.[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#12 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 379 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 06:59 PM

I manged to grab all of the profiles for Era and have them saved on my computer. If anyone did not have theirs backed up they can just PM me and I'll send it to them.

I've got my Era profile safe on a Word doc, so that's covered. Thanks anyway, though. :)

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

{ BZPRPG | GoMN | FTL }

#13 Offline Ringabel

Ringabel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2013 - 04:22 PM

I vote continue/restart for Masquerade.

and completely belated congrats because i never said so in the original topic

so

congrats

really, really late congrats

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#14 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 08:00 PM

[color=#ff00ff;]I'm a little late to the part, but I vote to continue Masquerade. I was having fun as Manipulation. [/color]

Chapter 7

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

With five more dead, Voltex prepares to hunt down the final traitor.

#15 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 04:02 AM

Well, I think that's a vote in favour of bringing back Masquerade. What's your call as GM, Parugi, run it again or leave it there? It's up to you now.

#16 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 05:29 PM

If Masquerade is not up by Saturday, consider my position forfeited. Otherwise, I'm heavily leaning towards a fresh start with all previous characters and locations still approved, and with modifications/additions/clarifications to certain rules and descriptions.

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -

#17 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 12:34 AM

Arsenal should go up tomorrow, if I remember.

brokenmr.jpg

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock

#18 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2013 - 04:36 AM

If Masquerade is not up by Saturday, consider my position forfeited. Otherwise, I'm heavily leaning towards a fresh start with all previous characters and locations still approved, and with modifications/additions/clarifications to certain rules and descriptions.

I believe it is now Saturday in Parugi's part of the world, so unfortunately Masquerade is not returning. It was an excellent game, and I enjoyed playing it while it lasted.

The silver lining of all this is that we get a new RPG into the mix. The fourth-placed game from the last contest was... well, look at that... City of Legends. Expect it up soon.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users