• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Talk Of The Era

ERA Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 09:46 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Rumors are like a virus.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Spreading from one ear to another like a disease. None can defend against their infectious whisperings. Truth is a fantasy long dead in this era of lies and deceit. The question is not whether such things spoken by thousands of voices is true, it is if you are too believe them.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(255,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:19px;font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;background-color:transparent;]The Talk[/color][/font]

Welcome to Era's discussion.  Feel free to pursue whichever topic you like, plots, profiles, battles, what Helryx ate for breakfast, as long as it's relevant to the game.  In addition, post profiles here for approval, and one of the staff will get to it in a timely fashion.  Please do keep OOC-only posts in the gameplay topic to a minimum, this is why this topic is here.

Links to other topics can be found here.

Gameplay Topic- Role Playing takes place here.

Profiles Topic- Post approved profiles here.

[color=rgb(255,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:19px;font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;background-color:transparent;]The Known[/color]

Approved Profiles:

Edited by Gravity, Nov 07 2013 - 06:21 PM.

01T3YDF.jpg

#2 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 522 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'll re-post Tark's profile as soon as I get around to it... About the timeskip, I don't have any characters outside of the GSR, so I guess I personally don't really care one way or another. We can continue the Brotherhood factory theft from where we left off, I think.

#3 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'll just create a new profile seeing as my guy died :'(

But I too are parcial too the timeskip solution if my opinion still counts

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#4 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,295 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 12:39 PM

About the timeskip, I don't have any characters outside of the GSR, so I guess I personally don't really care one way or another. We can continue the Brotherhood factory theft from where we left off, I think.

This man speaks the truth. Seconded.

#5 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 01:25 PM

Alright, I'm fine with it.  Those part of the Dark Hunter fun stuff, you can go ahead and post in the RP topic, and continue on where we left off.  For everyone else, I'll get a state of affairs post done soon.

01T3YDF.jpg

#6 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,182 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 02:05 PM

Since people may not have seen last time I posted this, I'll say it again here.

I have all the profiles from before the data loss saved on my computer. If anyone needs their profile just say something and I'll send it to them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#7 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 02:30 PM

What about someone who is going to hop in, what do they do? Since I haven't been checking up with Era, how will I know what happened and who is still alive/still active?

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."

"Another Hafu original!"

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#8 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,182 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 02:47 PM

I think your character was the only one that died.

As for who is active? Well, I'm not sure who is active right now, we need to figure out who is going to still be playing first.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#9 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 03:02 PM

Once I get this (re)introduction post posted, it should be fairly simple to jump in with most characters.

Edited by Gravity, Nov 06 2013 - 03:02 PM.

01T3YDF.jpg

#10 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 03:23 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm still here, but I've got no idea what happened to Basilisk and all, so yeah. I'll get in contact with him and talk. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Anyway, yeah, Silven, I'd be grateful if ya pull up Cal and her blob for me. :P We'll go from there. :)[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#11 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 03:45 PM

I'm still here and kicking.

And I need my characters back.

whee single-player mercenary group

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#12 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 03:47 PM

I'll just create a new profile seeing as my guy died :'(

But I too are parcial too the timeskip solution if my opinion still counts

Yeah, how did he die anyway?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#13 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 04:06 PM

As I remember, acid rhotuka to the face because he wandered off into the jungle. So... yeah. He died painfully.

dibs on his ship

bzpbanner3.jpg

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#14 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 04:07 PM

...Where did the acid Rhotuka come from?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#15 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 04:40 PM

...Where did the acid Rhotuka come from?

The Great Beings have to defend their secret sooper advanced blenders somehow.

01T3YDF.jpg

#16 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

• 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 08:45 PM

Anyone who's on the Tarnhelm's crew, we're gonna get on a roll now 'cause we can assume we've collected the crew and gone off in however long we've missed. If you want to join but didn't have the chance, let me know your desired position and link me your profile and I'll give you a yea/nay.

:w:

#17 Offline Capt. Ranaki Pakewa

Capt. Ranaki Pakewa
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 10:57 AM

I can come back if you want. I will need my profile back though....

#18 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 563 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 12:33 PM

Talos is still kicking. I approve of a timeskip to where we left off. I'm still on the Skies Beyond. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#19 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 04:56 PM

As I remember, acid rhotuka to the face because he wandered off into the jungle. So... yeah. He died painfully.

dibs on his ship

LOL yeah, I think I order that my ship got blown up or something in combat. But if not, feel free to murder my crew and take it. And yes, acid Rhotuka to the face. ouch :dazed:

"Another Hafu original!"

#20 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:03 PM

dibs on his ship

LOL yeah, I think I order that my ship got blown up or something in combat. But if not, feel free to murder my crew and take it. And yes, acid Rhotuka to the face. ouch :dazed:

wait what

you're seriously giving me the ship?

sweet, free parts and slaves more crew members.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#21 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:08 PM

Well its not like I need them, if I make a new character, he won't be needing that ship. However, my guys won't just let you take it from them ;)

However, since the data loss I don't have any recordings of ship and its crew so I guess that you won't be able to use it :/

"Another Hafu original!"

#22 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:12 PM

I was planning on hijacking your ship and enslaving all the crewmembers notifying the crew their captain died, throw them the body, and propose to them a business agreement.

If they deny, kill/enslave them all and take ship for spare parts. If they agree, there will be two ships in my fleet.

you could also control your first ship anyways with one of the npc crew and just make them take command too if you want

bzpbanner3.jpg

#23 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,182 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:12 PM

I have it's profile saved on my computer if you guys want it. Not sure what you would do with it though. If you already have a ship then getting a second one only splits up your crew and you can hardly take it apart for scrap. That would take too much time, something that you do not want on a planet in the middle of a warzone.

#24 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:16 PM

I have it's profile saved on my computer if you guys want it. Not sure what you would do with it though. If you already have a ship then getting a second one only splits up your crew and you can hardly take it apart for scrap. That would take too much time, something that you do not want on a planet in the middle of a warzone.

Super glue.

Lots and lots of superglue can help with putting two ships together. In all seriousness, it would be more like 'hey you guys work for me now, ok?' and then they just work underneath the name, same crew and everything.

Or just kill everyone and sell the ship. That works, too.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#25 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:16 PM

So if you have it recorded, if give Mr. X full permision to destroy/steal/both/etc to my ship. However, my guys aren't me so however you like it, attack or business deal, your choice

Edited by Toa of Anarchy, Nov 07 2013 - 05:16 PM.

"Another Hafu original!"

#26 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,182 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:21 PM

Alright, just don't be surprised if one or both gets blown up if you split the crew. The galaxy here is not exactly friendly.

#27 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:23 PM

I wouldn't mind if the second ship kersploded. It'd be simply full of NPCs anyways.

or you know just sold to highest bidder because gotta make money

bzpbanner3.jpg

#28 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:23 PM

I suppose that he could just command my crew from afar if they agree to join him (they are Skakdi though so, beware the double cross) Which you could make happen to yourself ;)

Edited by Toa of Anarchy, Nov 07 2013 - 05:23 PM.

"Another Hafu original!"

#29 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:24 PM

Even less so soon enough.

once I get this post done

which im writing

okay, i'll get it done :P

01T3YDF.jpg

#30 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:26 PM

I have decided to sell it. Or just let them go.

hm

Well, we'll see when we can do the posting once more.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#31 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:29 PM

I'm currently working on a awesome Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Ax wielding Vortixx so I guess I'd better hurry up. Anyone want to take a mercanary floating around above Kal Dormus in a cramped escape pod?

"Another Hafu original!"

#32 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:32 PM

You've been talking to a guy who 3 of his 4 characters are all part of a mercenary group. So, if you want, you can have even more of your characters/npcs be part of my group.

besides i need more people going about the ship it's lonely in there for me to play.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#33 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 06:00 PM

Reintro done, have fun with this everyone. ;D

(dark hunter's we're going to be doing secret spy stuff, dun worry)

01T3YDF.jpg

#34 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

• Members
  • Toa Metru United

• 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hey, X, would you be interested in an incident between your newly-acquired ship and the Tarnhelm?

#35 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,595 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 06:05 PM

Oh, most certainly.

It will be fun.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#36 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

• Members
  • Toa Metru United

• 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 06:08 PM

Once I've got my crew waked up I'll be ready to go.

#37 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 563 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 10:23 AM

Hey, Silvan, can you please send me Talos' profile?

Also, can I recommence still aboard your ship, with the crewless Vengeful Spirit still floating in low orbit?

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#38 Offline Capt. Ranaki Pakewa

Capt. Ranaki Pakewa
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 10:26 AM

I don't remember exactly where I left off.. Feel free to give me a start!

#39 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,182 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 01:16 PM

Sure Wazdakka. I might send the ground crew on a boarding mission to give them something to do.

#40 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,906 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 02:15 PM

About the timeskip, I don't have any characters outside of the GSR, so I guess I personally don't really care one way or another. We can continue the Brotherhood factory theft from where we left off, I think.

This man speaks the truth. Seconded.

As far as I remember, that plot left off with your character flying around without having yet reported back to the DH meeting. Is this correct?

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users