BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

"C-can I get another over here please?"

"Sure. Be right with you in a sec."

Watching the bartender approach with her... sixth drink (Did I really just order this many? Scratch that, I don't care.), Septima responded with an exhausted nod, maintaining her slouched position over the counter and resting her cheek up against her hand as she simply stared into the contents of the glass. It had been a full day since she and Natharius had split up shortly after learning what all that ruckus in the shop was about, where they had discovered what seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally take control over their own lives and to stand for what they thought was right instead of just merely letting things happen to them as if they had no say in the matter. Septima of course had jumped at the opportunity almost immediately without question, but Natharius (as usual) began voicing his concerns about the potential pitfalls and hazards present around jobs like these, and it soon became clear to her that if she was indeed going to act on the information that they had received, she would be doing so alone. Two short goodbyes and a promise to reunite up later, and she was off to her own devices, almost entirely adamant about how this would soon undoubtedly be a sure thing and filled with excitement over the good she was about to do for the people of Ga-Wahi.

If she only knew what was about to transpire beforehand, she would've never left that Skakdi's side to begin with.

Memories had come flooding back to her without warning, ones that she had been trying to rid herself of all day, and ones that seemed like they could only finally be surpressed by proceeding to drown them with alcohol. Truth be told, she nomally wasn't much one for drinking anymore; sure, she'd have one occasionally here and there just to take the edge off now and again, but the last time she remembered polishing them off anywhere close to this magnitude was when she and her friends used to party after successfully completing bigger jobs back in Xa-Koro. And this was certainly not an occasion to party.

Why didn't I listen to him when I had the chance?

Crouching down amongst the plantlife and using the cover of darkness to obscure herself from view, Septima waited for the nearby guard's patrol to take him well out of sight before tossing the grappling hook she had previously made onto the manor's second floor balcony and quikly pulling herself up into the air.

The shopkeeper explained that the thugs who had previously departed usually swung by once every week or so to extort him out of his hard-earned widgets, as they had frequently done with a few other businesses located out on the docks. Unfortunately for him, however, not that many customers had stopped by in the last month or so, and when he tried to explain why he couldn't pay up this time, they immediately went to town on his livelihood and began destroying everything from fishing poles to entire shelves containing his signature brand of bait. Taking her leave of him after helping him clean up the mess they had left in their wake, it wasn't long before she was scouring her way across the rooftops in an effort to track the pair down, eventually succeeding in her task only after hearing the sounds of a chair being hurled through a storefront window. It wasn't long before they had unknowingly led her straight back to their base of operations located well outside the city limits, giving her plenty of time to map out the exterior, note the positions of those encircling the grounds, and formulate a proper infiltration of the building itself.

Upon approaching the sliding glass door and needlessly forming a set of picks in her hands, only to discover that it had been previously left unlocked, the Fe-Toa took one more cautionary glance at her surroundings before pulling her scarf up over her face, activating her Kanohi, and proceeding to head on inside.

She had it on good authority that there was a vault located somewhere within the premises, due to a conversation the duo she was following had while still back within the walls of the village proper, but its exact location still remained a complete mystery to her, one that was going to be unknowingly solved for her when she had made it just about halfway across the room itself. Hearing the doornob turn and the hinges begin to creak, she quickly stepped to the side of the doorway, squinting her eyes as her surroundings were suddenly illuminated by the lights out in the hallway. Poking his head in briefly to make sure that everything was just how it was supposed to be, the interior guard began to shut it once again, turning back towards the staircase and ironically staring straight into her eyes for a moment as he began to converse with his partner.

"Did Artha show up for work this evening?"

"I haven't seen him all week. Knowing him, though, he probably accidentally drowned himself down in the wine cellar."

"Karz. I didn't want to believe it when Jekto told me the news yesterday, but I guess that old ####### was right."

"Oh, yeah? What news?"

"Supposedly, Theon and Rahad caught him skimming off of the Boss' cut after watching him swing open the panel without permission. Wouldn't tell me what happened to him afterwards, but he did say they were looking pretty squirrely when he was talking to them, that they smelled like fresh dirt, and they had what appeared to be specks of blood coating their armor."

"####. Hope I'm not the one who has to break the news to his wife."

"Screw that #####; she was probably the one who put him up to it anyway. I'm more worried about the three thousand widgets he owed me. Since we're on the subject of the library, though, one of us needs to go and make sure that no one's been goofing around in there, seeing as that's where tomorrow's business meeting is taking place. I nominate you."

"Me?!?! Oh, #### no. No way. Not after what you just told me."

"Grow a spine. He doesn't need to know which one of us went in, just that someone did. Tell you what, you go run in there real quick, and I'll put in a good word for you with that secretary you've been lusting after for the past year and a half."

"Kjera...? Ummm... Oh, alright, fine."

"Go get her, then, tiger."

"This better be ####### worth it, man."

It was some time before she had felt confident enough to open the door and slowly creep her way through the rest of the upper floor, but she eventually found herself in the room she needed to be in, trying to deduce where the secret entrance was located so she could get what she came here for and hopefully leave without being detected. She hadn't seen or heard from any of the beings likely still making their way around the building's interior for some time, which struck her as odd, now that she thought about it, but eventually ended up shrugging it off as she continued about her task. Leaning up against the walls and softly rapping up against them with her knuckles, she finally found it behind a relatively inconspicuous book shelf, and, after quietly removing around half of its contents, discovered the switch necessary to swing it off to the side and access the large metallic door positioned behind it. Going to work on the dials, as well as applying a small amount of control over its internal mechanisms as she wiped her brow, her fingers soon found themselves grasping the handle, struggling to pull it free from the wall and allowing her a glimpse of the treasure that awaited her inside.

And just as she was able to do so, the worst possible thing that could've happened to her in that moment ended up... well, happening.

"Oh, you have got to be Karzing kidding me...!"

She had heard that voice before on multiple occasions, and it had brought disaster upon her almost everytime she had. Her palms started sweating as her eyes widened in shock and horror, hoping - no, pleading - to Mata Nui that this was all part of one big, sick joke at her expense, that it was merely a similar-sounding guard who had caught her in the act or just a figment of her imagination at the very least.

He can't be here. Not now. There's no way...

Before she even knew what was going on, she found herself slowly turning around, only to realise that her worst fears had all come true.

Standing before her with his arms crossed up against his chest and a stupid grin on his face... was Verulas, insufferable mercenary and loosely-defined Toa of Plantlife.

And then the silence that had accumulated around them for the past few moments was suddenly broken.

"Hi."

OOC: No, your eyes do not deceive you. No, there are not two of him. And no, he did not succeed in breaking the time-space continuum. The last two-thirds of the post was a flashback sequence, taking place during Verulas' mission in Ga-Wahi, and his involvement here with Septima while the Verulas of the present is over in Ko-Wahi should end when I get around to posting Part 2 of this little side-story.

Until then, however, I'm going to take off and grab some much-needed rest, and simply hope that the world doesn't end before I get back because I decided to post this abomination of nature at six in the morning.

• Upvote 3

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Huh. Thought someone else would've posted by now. Whatever. Since it has been about a good day and a half since my last post, however, I guess I'll just finish this up now, then.

Oh, and Nato? I had to surf through thirty-two pages of PMs to make it happen (started on the first page, unfortunately), but I did manage to find that one joke I made a while back, which actually inspired this little misadventure ironically enough, and inserted a slightly modified version of it into the escape sequence. Enjoy. :P

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

"What the Karz are you doing here?," she hissed, pulling her scarf back down around her neck in an effort to better display her displeasure.

"Me? I should be the one asking you that question, not the other way around," he responded. "I'm actually supposed to be here. You're not."

"Uh, no," she continued, proceeding to jab her finger into his chest. "I'm here to rob the vault. You're just here because you wanted to tick me off. Again."

"Yeah, because I totally went through the effort of drugging all the guards into unconsciousness just so I could stalk some wannabe cat burglar. Keep dreaming, sweetheart. Oh, and for the record, whatever happens to be back there? That's all mine. Go get your own loot for once in your life."

"Oh, you are so full of - ," Septima began to say, only to cut herself off upon hearing something back out in the hallway. "Ummm... What was that?"

Briefly looking over towards the door as he attempted to stay quiet, Verulas' eyes widened not too long afterwards as he proceeded to push his way past her and move through the large, metal doorway she was attempting to block.

"You know those guards that I said I drugged into unconsciousness?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Well... there's an ever so slight possibility that they might not be so... unconscious anymore."

"You have got to be freaking - "

"Less talk, more thieving," he said, quickly tossing her an almost ridiculously large sack. "We can finish arguing about who owns what when people aren't about to try their hand at killing us."

Briefly entertaining the thought of simply closing the door behind the Bo-Toa and locking him inside before making her escape, she quickly entered the hidden room as well, stuffing the bag with others of various shapes and sizes that all began to jingle as they eventually made contact with its interior. Trying her best to hold it open as she haphazardly began sliding the contents of one particular shelf inside with her arm, she suddenly found herself frozen in place upon hearing a singular voice loud enough to no doubtedly wake up the rest of the manor's slumbering occupants.

"Everyone! Get your ##### in here, now! The boss is dead!"

Feeling her jaw drop to the floor in horror, she turned back towards her unwanted partner in crime, the look in her eyes clearly demanding an explanation.

"Yeah, uh... heh... funny story... I... uh... may or may not have been hired to come here and... unalive a guy...?"

"You #######!"

"Oh, come on. What did you think the word "mercenary" meant, anyway? Besides, it's not like you haven't offed someone before..."

"I've never killed anyone in my entire life!"

"Wait, really? Wow... Well, this is awkward..."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just turn you over to those goons right now."

"Besides you also being a fellow intruder? How about the fact that we both clearly misjudged the actual size of this room and the amount of its contents?"

Putting aside her anger and disgust for a moment in order to perform a quick double-take of her current surroundings, she eventually realised, to her own shame and disappointment, that he was right. Making off with the widgets was going to be a two-person job at the very least, and if she wanted to return them all to their rightful owners, she was, unfortunately, going to require his assistance in order to pull it off.

Still, that didn't mean she had to like it.

"We are so not done having this conversation," the Fe-Toa whispered, turning around once again in order to get back to work.

"Of course not. With you, we never are," he responded slyly.

Tossing the now completely full sacks over their shoulders, Verulas suddenly made a beeline for the nearest window, leaving Septima to look back and make one final glance towards the still open doorway. Seeing this, he promptly nudged her arm in order to grab her attention, simply shaking his head as if to silently urge her not to.

"Leave it be. We don't have much time as it is."

"I don't like leaving traces of my presence behind."

"Pfft. What are they going to do? Call the guards and tell them that someone broke in and cleaned out their entire stash of illegally-obtained widgets? Trust me, if they're as smart as they like to pretend to be, they'll do a quick search of the place, and our mess will be cleaned up long before anyone even arrives to collect the body. That's literally the best part about ripping off scumbags; they know enough to cover their own #####. Now come on, let's go. You first."

Shortly after pulling it up and unceremoniously tossing her own sack into the bushes below, she prepared herself to follow it almost immediately afterwards, only to suddenly catch sight of the door leading back out into the hallway opening up behind them. With an instinctive flick of her wrist, it was slammed shut once again, immediately locking itself soon afterwards, much to the surprise of the being trying to open it.

"What...? Hey! Come quick! Someone's in here!"

"Well, so much for a stealthy exit," Verulas said, tossing his bag towards Septima as they began to try breaking it down. "And for chivalry, apparently. Here, hold this."

"What the - ," she exclaimed, suddenly having a section of it pressed up against her face as she tried her best not to lose her balance and fall over. "Oh, this reeks! What the Karz did you put in this thing?!"

"Oh, nothing much...," he responded, jumping out the window and making his escape. "Just a severed head. No big deal."

"Ugh... WAIT, WHAT?!?!"

"Relax, I'm just messing with you! Now hurry the #### up before you get the both of us caught!"

Mata Nui, if you can hear me... please fry his ### with a bolt of lightning.

Stepping off of the small boat they had commandeered and onto the docks, the duo quickly ducked into a nearby alleyway with their newly acquired spoils and deactivated their masks, staying on the lookout for both Marines and anyone who looked like they would question why they were in possession of two very large sacks full of widgets.

"Okay, coast's clear. Now we can resume - just where in Karzahni do you think you're going?"

"Where do you think?," the Bo-Toa said, their quarry already balanced perfectly above his shoulders. "Home, obviously. This little adventure of ours was fun and all, but I'm kind of a wanted man around these parts at the moment, so it's probably about high-time I ought to skedaddle."

"Works for me," she said, using her powers to pull them out of his grip and levitate them back towards the ground. "But like I said, those are mine."

"Ugh... fine. How about this? We each take a bag, go our separate ways, and hopefully never hear from each other again. Deal?"

"What part of my last sentence didn't you understand?"

"Look, Septima, don't you think you're being just a tad bit - "

"What? I'm being what, Verulas? Unreasonable? Unfair? A #####? Please, do go on and enlighten me by finishing that sentence."

He fell silent for a moment, pondering his next words as he steadied himself up against the nearby wall.

"This upcoming tirade of yours... it isn't about the widgets, is it?"

"Is that seriously all you can think about right now?! My god, Verulas... You just ####### killed somebody! What the actual Karz?"

"Are you done? I'm not going to apologise for taking out someone who extorts, terrorises, and murders innocent people for a living. Believe me, he deserved far worse than what I did to him."

"That's not the point! You don't get to decide who lives and who dies like that!"

"Oh, really? Well then, who does, Ms. High-And-Mighty?"

"Mata Nui!"

"So let me get this straight; it's perfectly fine for your god to hurt others indiscriminately, but when I do it to actually help them out a bit, to make their lives easier, and so that they can sleep at night without having to worry so much about what the next day will bring, I'm the one who's in the wrong? I'm sorry, but I simply don't have the time to listen to your hypocritical ########."

"I should turn you in. I don't care if you take me down with you anymore. People like you shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets."

"Septima, if you were going to do that, you would've already done so already. And if I thought you were going to do that..."

"Then you would've what? Killed me too? Is that what you were about to say?"

"What? No! Of course not!"

"Then what would you have done, Verulas?"

"I... uh..."

"I'm waiting, Karz-Head! What would you have done if you thought I was going to rat on you?"

"I... I..."

"Spit it out, already!"

Then, in that exact moment in time, something completely unexpected happened.

At first, she had tried to push him off, her anger only becoming even more briefly intensified in the ensuing confusion that followed, only to find herself suddenly begin to melt away as the rest of the world around her seemed to simply disappear. Her hand, once curled up into the fist that she had previously intended to sock him square in the jaw with, was now positioned directly against the base of his spine, pulling him in closer towards the rest of her body as she felt his own make their way across her lower back. Everything she had previously despised about him began to fade into obscurity, every action that disgusted her to her core soon found resolution, and every fiber of her very being that held her back and had previously screamed and begged for her to stop were inexplicably silenced as she lost herself in the movements, only to discover a new voice, silently wishing for this feeling that had almost completely enveloped her to never end...

And then it departed almost as fast as it had arrived.

The Bo-Toa forced himself back, remaining silent for a moment before simply apologising, saying that he had thought he saw a guard walking by, and that they were less likely to recognise him that way. She had barely heard the lie he was now attempting to weave, trapped inside the remnants of her own shattered little world and desperately trying to reassemble the pieces, only to soon discover that the effort was in vain, as they now no longer fit together like they used to, almost as if something completely alien had come along and completely remolded them. What had taken up residence inside the new space left in its wake, however, had simply vanished, and its absence was now replaced by something almost bittersweet, something that had begun to question whether or not it had even existed entirely. Something that yearned for her to try and capture it again, even if it was only for the briefest flicker in the face of eternity.

So when she found herself wrapping her fingers around his wrist once again in an effort to regain that fleeting experience, she did nothing but let herself become lost amidst the cosmic tango.

When Septima awoke the next morning, sprawled out amongst the sheets of the bed she had rented the day before, her head felt like it was being bombarded by a constant avalanche.

She remembered the two of them eventually agreeing that the money had belonged where she had initially intended it to go, back into the hands of the people it had been taken from. She remembered their rooftop escapades, narrowly avoiding the patrolling Marines as they delivered tiny pouches of coin to nearly every doorstep within the village proper, keeping her promise to herself all throughout the night as if it had been her own personal Naming Day. She even remembered them spending a fair amount of time at the bar downstairs, swapping stories over drinks as if they had been longtime friends who simply hadn't seen each other in forever. All in all, it felt as if her days in Xa-Koro had been returned to her, even if her old companions were now only with her in spirit, and because of this, she was able to form a minuscule smile before closing her eyes once more and drifting back off into the land of sleep.

Or at least she would have, if Verulas hadn't noticed her moving around.

"Well, well, well," he said, leaning up against the room's opposite wall. "Look who's finally awake."

This she didn't remember at all.

Leaping off of the mattress, she quickly attempted to cover herself, only to realise that everything was still perfectly concealed within her armor as she nearly fell over the edge and onto the floor. At this point, he had nearly doubled over in a fit of laughter during her panic, causing her to glare angrily at him as she nervously began to stammer.

"W-w-we d-didn't... you know... r-right?"

"What? No... I mean, we did end up playing Tonsil-Kolhi a few times, and you started getting a little bit... grabbier than usual after we had our drinks, but no, nothing too serious happened. I took the floor, was a perfect gentleman, and only stayed the night to keep a low profile."

Exhaling a sigh of relief, the Fe-Toa simply lowered her gaze towards the floor.

"But the look on your face when you thought we did? Absolutely ####### priceless."

It was then that he found himself bolting back through the doorway, the lightstone lamp that had previously rested on her nightstand suddenly flying through the space where his head used to be before exploding into pieces.

Having stared at her drink for long enough, she reached out to grab it before tossing it back and placing the now empty glass back down on the table.

"I think I'm going to need a few more," she said softly, almost entirely to herself. "I still can't get the taste of jerk out of my mouth."

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Volin

"We're kinda the same that way," Volin said to Oceanna. "When Alfon left, so did I. Onyx stayed behind for a bit, but eventually his turn came. We didn't see each other much for next few years until we all ended up in the ILF by some weird miracle."

He smiled inwardly at the memory.

"It's a shame that never worked out in the end," he shrugged.

IC: Trava (Beach House)

"Almost sounds like Mata Nui got meddlesome," Trava mused, before turning to her tea again.

"That's what he does, right? Get involved?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

• 3 weeks later...

IC:

"Oh right. That aspiring ###### brain surgeon..." Whitehot grumbled. "Ummm...like four, maybe? Five? I guess you could let one sleep on top of the cow..."

-Tyler

IC:

"They're Vildas," I said. "I'm sure they'll appreciate being so close to nature. Now, where would we find one of these fine cows?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Perhaps further inland?" Sinshi ventured, sipping at her coffee. "What little livestock we have back home tended to be further away from the coat, where vegetation could be found. More of it, at least. Maybe that is where these cows are?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Rannin

There was a knock at Volin, Trava and Oceanna's beach house door.

It was a pretty noticeable sound, as if there was someone who had more metal than usual in his arms knocking against the uh ... possibly plant-derived material that the door had been constructed from.

IC: Oceanna

Oceanna was already standing up as she heard the knock on the door. "I'll get it." She told the other two. She walked over to the front door and opened it. 

"Rannin!" She said with a surprise as she saw who it was. "It's been a while." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Whitehot was in the middle of an earnest bite of her wafflerito - several types of fruit and chocolate chips all rolled up with whipped cream and topped with sugar - at Sinshi's rebuttal. As such, her only response to the word dragons was to let in a sharp intake of breath. 

Said breath was, unfortunately, accompanied by a large strawberry and a small plume of powdered sugar, which dusted the edges of her throat and left her hacking for breath. The strawberry she was swallowing, suddenly buffeted by the forces of the Toa of Earth's cough, briefly lodged in her windpipe and had to be dislodged by a fierce Pakari-powered thump deep enough to reach through any cushioning and reach the Toa of Earth's chest.

Another thump cleared the strawberry, and Whitehot, now done gagging, blinked the water out of her eyes and turned to her Dasaka lover guest! (Guest!)

"D-Dragons?" she asked hoarsely. "Who told you we had dragons?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Don't you?" The question was without a trace of levity, and Sinshi looked towards Whitehot with both curiosity and great concern. She patted the Onu-Toa on the back a few times, as though trying to make sure all obstructions had been dislodged, before she gestured to Arisaka with her other hand. "As Daijuno and Arisaka both know, the Kanohi Dragons are why we cannot really venture up Mt. Koshiki."

"Sometimes people get brave enough to venture up, but rarely. The dragons usually leave us alone if we leave them alone, but they are truly massive. I do not know of a recorded instance wherein a group of Dasaka fought one and emerged victorious, only instances where they drove one off."

"The creatures here must be immense. Perhaps that is why your villages are so fortified?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Oh." Sinshi was quiet for a moment, sipping her coffee while she reevaluated. "I saw one once. It flew overhead while I was exploring the Archipelago a little. I could feel the air even a ways below it, and the noises it made shook the ground. Every now and again you would hear of one attacking, and generally there wasn't anything you could do but try and drive it off."

"Very, very foolish people would try and get trophies from their nests. They did not return."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Man, I want to see a dragon. I'd fighuhhhhlughlughlugh--"

Whitehot's muttered wish had grown warbled and incomprehensible as Sinshi told her story.

Maybe don't say it out loud, White.

"I'd...fillet people who tried to steal from me, too, if I was a dragon," she corrected hastily. "Oh, bruh, you think you're gonna come up here and steal my eggs? After I spent all this time and effort laying them #####s? Run them crystals, bruh."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"There was not much in the way of filleting. A Kanohi Dragon is many, many times the size of you or I. We might be as long as its snout, if we were to lay down."

IC:

"Which, word of warning, is probably your best course of action is you ever ###### one of those things off," I said. "At least that way you'll die in a comfortable position."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

It didn't take particularly long for Seven and Wraith to track down Treize, mostly because they just needed to find the source of whoever was terribly unlucky enough to drop an entire stack of paperwork over one corner of the office. Thus, it was a grumpy-looking Ga-Matoran that the dynamic duo found themselves approaching.

Said grumpy Ga-Matoran looked up.

"What do you w-, oh, it's just you."

"Bit rude of ya, sis," said Seven with a smile. "How've you been?"

"Not that great," was Treize's reply, glancing up at her older sister (by like ... the amount of time it took for the five other sisters between them to be born). "So what are you here for? You usually don't pop into the office for visits."

"I need to talk to those uh, foreigners from that ship. Do you know where they are?"

"... You mean the Dasaka?"

"Yeah, those guys."

"I think they have a Marine along with them," said Treize. "If you want to talk to them, I'll go ask around for you for where they are. Wait here while I go find somebody."

The Ga-Matoran gave the duo a thumbs-up, before disappearing further into the headquarters in search of somebody who actually knew.

Edited by 25K When?

IC: Treize/Seven

It didn't take long for Treize to come back with news.

"They're in a pancake parlour."

Seven blinked. "Why pancakes?"

Her only response from her younger sister was a shrug. "I don't know, but that's where you can find them."

"Oh."

She immediately caught herself. Even aliens had to eat sometimes, she supposed.

"Right, thanks sis. I'll catch ya later then?"

"When I'm done working, maybe."