Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

City of Legends

City of Legends Gameplay Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

#41 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 09:47 PM

IC: Baun

 

Baun looked over at the bright, hot plasma. He laughed at the Rahkshi trapped in the sphere of glowing energy. It was 3 against 2 and the Toa knew he could win this fight.

He slipped out of stealth and rapidly stabbed and sliced the chameleon Rahkshi. Each strike was aimed in an attempt to cut of his hands and break open the armor around its kraana.


  • 0

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey


#42 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,312 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 05:04 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]OOC: Yes. It's got the pickaxe side, which is the cutting side, and the jackhammer side, which fuses and fires energy blasts.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Avak [/color][color=rgb(139,69,19);](Onu-Metru)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]He rolls his eyes before replying, glare evident in his voice.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Nothing went wrong, Vezok. I'm not a Karz'n Makuta, I don't dabble with organics. Anyway. Last time we were here, when we released the Kanohi Dragon with Reidak- I'm sure you remember it, Reidak likely only the destruction- I was inspired by those giant crystal towers that the Ko-Matoran had. Yeah, those. Right over there. I was more interested in how they were made- they're grown. Whether or not you can comprehend it, they're grown. And what use would that have? Think, I know it's tough but you're not Charger. Instant crystal prison. Eh? Yes? Where this is all leading to is basically I made some blueprints and prototypes but we had to go before I could finish it. And, to put it simply," [/color][color=rgb(139,69,19);]he sweeps outward with his arm, ending at the towers of Ko-Metru, [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"I stashed them there."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"So, as much as I loathe to admit it, I need someone's.. help... to go find it, because my last invention just blew up and I don't feel like walking around unarmed and alone. Not that walking around unarmed with you would be much better, but I'd rather trust you over risk getting captured by Toa. I don't need Guardian after me."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#43 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 05:19 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC Monorahk[/color]

[color=#daa520;]Monorahk heard a loud screech on the roof top above him. Wait, he knew that sound, it was a Rahkshi scream! One of his wild brother must have come to his aide. He lowered his density and floated up onto the roof. He saw a Toa of Plasma and Toa of Sonics. The Toa of Plasma appeared to be attacking one of his brothers with a sphere of light that was painful to look at. He quickly fired a magnetic bolt at the Toa of Plasma.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]IC Triorahk[/color]

[color=#800080;]Triorahk dodged and blocked his opponents attacks the wild attacks of his opponents. He then reattached his communication with the Arthtaka Bull, commanding it to burst through the roof top and charge the Toa of Magnetism. [/color]

 

[color=#808080;]IC Duorahk[/color]

[color=#808080;]Duorahk screamed as bright light surronded him at all sides. Almost mad with pain and fear, Duorahk struck out with his Gravity and Hunger powers, ripping holes in the sphere of plasma. It did only a little to ease the pain. [/color]


  • 0
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

 


#44 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 06:15 PM

IC Baun.

 

Baun looked in horror at the massive beast charging at him. He desperately created a magnetic field in front of, as the Rahi hit it, it was repelled, but so was Baun. With a thud he smashed into the wall grunting from the force of the wall against his metal back. 


  • 0

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey


#45 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:41 PM

[color=#800080;]IC Triorahk [/color]

[color=#800080;]Triorahk ordered the Arthtaka Bull to attack the Toa of Sonics and then quickly stood over the fallen Toa of Magnetism. He Twirled his staff, and then swung it right at the Toa's head. [/color]


  • 0
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

 


#46 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:49 PM

IC: Baun: Le-Metru

 

Baun saw the staff swing towards his face. He rolled over and attempted to kick the Rahkshi's knee trying to make it fall down. 


  • 0

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey


#47 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:53 PM

[color=#800080;]IC Triorahk [/color]

[color=#800080;]Triorahk buckled, but didn't fall down. He turned again and swung his staff at the Toa on the ground, this time with less force but moer accuracy. [/color]


  • 0
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

 


#48 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:56 PM

IC: Baun: Le-Metru

 

Baun jumped up into the air using his magnetic powers. The blade collided with his waist making him fall down. Luckily, he landed on his feet. He activated his Huna, disappearing before the Rahkshi's eyes.

 

OOC: do rahkshi have eyes?


  • 0

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey


#49 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 08:05 PM

[color=#800080;]OOC Yeah, they do, heres a pic=http://www.brickpick..._set_8590_5.jpg[/color]

[color=#800080;]IC Triorahk[/color]

[color=#800080;]Triorahk instinctually activated his chameleon powers, and wildly slashed around in the air in front of him. [/color]


Edited by Toa of Anarchy, Nov 13 2013 - 08:05 PM.

  • 0
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

 


#50 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 08:12 PM

OOC: I know the sets do, but since Rahkshi are just kraata in suits, I was wondering if they were aesthetic or usable by the kraata.

 

IC: Baun: Le-Metru

 

Baun sneaked away steathily from the now cloaked rahkshi. He was not sure if he would win this, but he knew he had to try.


  • 0

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey


#51 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 09:55 PM

OOC:

@Zakaro- Okay, 'cause Vezok's doesn't. Perhaps that is something Avak could use to bribe Vezok into coming.

 

IC: Iralia

[color=#ff8c00;]The Rahkshi blasted through with it's Gravity powers, but a good portion of the sphere was still there. Iralia shouted, "What are you things? Rahkshi are not intelligent, and they only have one power!"[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]IC: Vezok[/color]

[color=#696969;]"Grown? That is quite interesting, although part of me questions why you feel the need to create perfect prisons when-" [/color][color=#000080;]Vezok stopped for just a second, and waved his hand briskly at Avak.[/color][color=#696969;] "-when you have the power to create them yourself."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Avak would find himself in a cage now, a perfect one, made just for him, built to contain Avak and Avak alone. It would counter any of Avak's powers. It would be impossible to escape. It was the same type of Prison Avak used so often on others. Vezok had used his own third power to copy Avak's for his own amusement.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine, Avak?" [/color][color=#000080;]Vezok waved his hand, and turned off the prison. [/color][color=#696969;]"I'm quite sorry, but it really is fun to do that. Now, what is in it for me? I want to upgrade my harpoon, give it a saw feature. Could you do that?[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#52 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 02:59 AM

IC (Hatann, Po-Metru): Hatann shrugged off Lariska's eccentric chronology. As far as he was concerned, she could grow extra heads, so long as she remained an efficient Hunter. She was the best at what she did, and what she did, he could respect, one predator to another. His feeling for her were similar, in many ways, to how he felt about the catapult scorpion skittering along in front of him.

 

The huge beast moved quickly, and the kio of distance were quickly swallowed up by its powerful, thick-armoured limbs. The three of them left Po-Metru and crossed much of Ga-Metru. Finally, Ta-Metru came into sight, as well as the protodermis purification facilities that had been absorbed into that district. A vahki bordahk stood in the street in front of them, and as soon as its sensors spotted them, it fired a kanoka at the rampaging rahi. One of its giant pincers was coated in ice, but that only served to anger it. It shattered the ice against the ground and replied with a magmaball from its tail. the bordark was reduced to shattered, half-molten scap, but others were on their way. Hatann goaded the beast further on towards the compound, and it fired off another ball, this one arcing high through the air to strike the purification plant near its top.

 

OOC: Vorahk1Panrahk2, Majah has interaction.

 

GM IC (Ancient, Below Ga-Metru): In his new favourite spot in the archives, the place where he had discovered Lhikan's writings, Ancient was waiting. Lariska would be there on time, he had no doubt, and when she arrived, he had news to share. Such news.

 

OOC: and there is yours, Zakaro.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC Triorahk[/color]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]Triorahk ordered the Arthtaka Bull to attack the Toa of Sonics and then quickly stood over the fallen Toa of Magnetism. He Twirled his staff, and then swung it right at the Toa's head.[/color]

 

IC (Dekuna, Le-Metru): The charging bull ran headlong into a sonic wall, and was stopped by it. While it was fast and fierce, it could not see the invisible wall of sound, nor could it attack Dekuna from a distance. While it was still far off, then, Dekuna loaded his kanoka launcher with a Ga-Metru disk of speed and sent it hurting off the roof and out into empty space. The disk, controlled by his thoughts, quickly returned to his hand.

 

Just as the Toa of sonics had predicted, the squad of 20 vahki  soon arrived, bounding easily over street and rooftop alike in their quadrupedal mode. A thick hail of memory-erasing stun bolts and weaken kanoka shot towards each of the three rahkshi. Against the machines and three Toa, their hopes of victory were all but erased, thoguh they might yet be able to escape.

 

OOC: Let's wrap this fight up, eh? Neither side seems willing to give an edge and the plot calls for things to move on. I'm offering the Dark Hunters a chance to see the odds are against them and beat tactical retreat, or they could chose to surrender, of course.


  • 0

#53 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,312 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 07:21 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Avak [/color][color=rgb(139,69,19);](Onu-Metru)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"You see, Vezok, it's less about having a gun that shoots instant crystal prisons than selling a gun that shoots instant crystal prisons to the highest bidder, while also giving our leader the plans for a nice bonus. But I digress, adding a saw to your harpoon would be simple enough. Yes, I could. We'll talk more on the way, if you don't mind."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]And with that said, Avak began to walk towards the towers of Ko-Metru.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Lariska [/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);](Ga-Metru)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]The Korumine stayed long enough to see the catapult scorpion begin its attack, and then with another glance at the sun she slipped into the Archives. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]It didn't take long to make her way to where Ancient was, and as she emerged from the shadows she spoke, light grin on her face.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]"Ho, Ancient. Had some luck scouring these dusty shelves, I presume? Do ignore the rumbles, Hatann decided to employ a catapult scorpion to have some fun with the Toa."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Her grin widened for a second before dropping into seriousness as she awaited Ancient's response. [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#54 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 12:39 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC Agreed, it was a good brawl, it was fun while it lasted. But surrender? Are you kidding me?  :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]IC Monorahk [/color][/font]

Monorahk saw a advancing squad of Vahki charging the building. He hastily caused a magnetic pull between the three Toa and the corpse and then quickly turned and gave himself a magnetic catapult and sailed hundreds of bio away from the Rahkshi. Before he hit the ground, he hardened his density into protodermic like hardness. Hitting the ground like a rock, he bounced several times before finally grounding to a halt outside of a disc shop.

 

IC Duorahk 

Duorahk saw the other Rahkshi go flying off the building. He turned, and then saw a squad of Vahki charging towards the building. He quickly reduced them all to zero gravity and then mounted his staff and flew off in the direction of the other Rahkshi.

 

[color=#800080;]IC Triorahk[/color]

[color=#800080;]Triorahk saw both his companions desert him, he quickly ordered the Bull to do one last charge at the Toa Of Sonics and then flew off towards his fellows. [/color]

:bah-sign:  :nahnah:


  • 0
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

 


#55 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 01:21 PM

OOC: Yes, I was joking. Also, you bull might have a hard time charging since it just got thrown off a building in my last post. (Leaving aside the question of what an Artakha bull was doing in Le-Metru anyway?).

 

 

IC (Dekuna): The rahkshi's last attack washed over the three Toa, and then they were alone. The Dark Hunters had been repelled. The Toa of sonics heard them land far away in Ko-Metru, out beyond where they could give chase.

"You fought well" he said, turning to the other Toa (the vahki were already busy cleaning up after the skirmish). "A minute more, and I think we could have beaten them. My name is Dekuna. And you are..?"

 

GM IC (Ancient): "The best luck" Ancient replied. "It seems that the Nui Stone still exists, at least in fragments embedded in the armour of two toa who are here in the city. If we could capture either of them, the full power of the whole stone would be ours." He didn't insult Lariska's intelligence by explaining the implications of this. If successful, the Dark Hunters would gain power to sweep Metru Nui clean of all resistance.

"I have already dispatched Shadow Stealer to retrieve the Staff of Artakha from Odina and bring news of this to The Shadowed One. You will form a team of Hunters to go after these toa and bring them back here, dead or alive. I trust you have the skills to fetch me Lhikan and Nidhiki?"


  • 0

#56 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 05:41 PM

IC: Baun: Le-Metru

 

"And stay out!" Yelled Baun at the fleeing Rahkshi. "My name is Baun, Toa of Magnetism." 


  • 0

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey


#57 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 06:59 PM

OOC: Aww, a catapult scorpion assault just for me? Why you shouldn't have. :P I'll assume the Rahi is under your control and will not autohit or bunny (if that's the term).

 

IC: Maja, Ga/Ta Metru Protodermis Facilities

 

Majah continued to stare out the window while she waited for her shift to end. Just another peaceful day in Ga Metru. She noticed something looking like movement in the distance, but thought nothing of it. Rahi and Vahki frequently move through the area, and they were never any threat. But she continued to watch it anyway. She started to become concerned when movement continued in their direction, and she tensed when she could finally make out what it was: a giant scorpion.

 

She didn't know much about the Rahi of Metru Nui beyond some basic information she was given upon arriving, but she hadn't seen any scorpions in Ga-Metru before, and Rahi had never deliberately charged the facilities like this one was doing. It was almost like it was being given some sort of direction.

 

As it came closer, she saw a small figure parading behind it, herding it. And no sooner had that registered than the scorpion created a fireball on the end of its tail, and flicked it towards the building.

 

Majah wasted no time and slammed her fist on the alarm button. She spoke into the intercom next to the alarm. "We are under attacked from the north, please proceed out the south exits for the safest routes." The alarm would send all the Matoran workers straight from their posts to safe zones outside the facility. Although outside really doesn't look much better, Majah thought to herself.

 

There was nothing she could do about the first attack- it just happened too quickly. By the time she finished sounding the alarm the ball had struck the facilities. The building shook with the force of a small earthquake, and a section of ceiling near the south east corner had collapsed. Fortuantly the strong construction prevented any major damage, but if those attacks continued then there would be nothing left of the building. Her experience in combat had been minimal, but sure as she was a Toa, she was going to prevent this place from coming down.

 

She grabbed her harpoon, and swinging it broke the window panel, giving her an escape. Throwing her harpoon to the ground and wrapping her net around her arm, she jumped from the catwalk to the ground below. She hit the ground relatively hard, but thanks to her Toa form came out unscathed. Upon landing, she stood up and unleashed a torrent of water in the direction of the Rahi. She wanted no more fireballs from this thing.


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#58 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,312 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 08:06 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,128);]Lariska [/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);](Archives)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]She grins, flipping a knife in her hand. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,128);]"But of course, Ancient. Two Toa should be nothing right with the right Hunters, even if they are two of the most decorated Toa in the universe. Can't be harder than calming down Savage."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,100,0);]The Korumine gives the golden-armored being a nod before back-flipping into the shadows.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#59 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 08:31 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: Vezok[/color]

[color=#000080;]The Skakdi stood up and began to walk towards the towers with his fellow Skakdi, Avak. He glanced at the Po-Skakdi and began to speak. [/color][color=#696969;]"About this instant prison gun of yours- how will it fire the seeds of the knowledge towers? And how quickly do they grow? I would presume seconds, but considering the size of the towers even hours would be fast."[/color]

 

IC: Iralia

"Iralia. Toa of Plasma. I was deputy of a team on the Southern Continent."


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#60 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 02:51 PM

OOC: Aww, a catapult scorpion assault just for me? Why you shouldn't have. :P I'll assume the Rahi is under your control and will not autohit or bunny (if that's the term).

 

OOC: Of course, anything for you. :P

 

GM IC (Ga-Metru): Majah's call to action brought out two other Toa, one of fire and one of ice. A squad of 10 vahki nuurahk received the call from deeper within Ta-Metru and started moving in her direction. The Mangai Nui's systems, put in place for events like this, was working quickly and efficiently.

 

IC (Hatann and the catapult scorpion): It was just as Hatann had hoped. A toa attacked the rahi, the famously bad-tempered and aggressive rahi, natural enemy of just about everything alive. Before that attack, the beast had been on the run, not directing its aggression anywhere, just trying to escape as it was herded through the city. Now that it had been provoked, it had a target on which to vent all of its fear and savagery. A small, blue, toa-sized target that, to the scorpion's tiny mind, would make easy prey. It rushed forward to grab her in one of its huge pincers and crush the life out of her.

 

Satisfied that the destructive rampage could now continue without his help, Hatann was left to deal with the two other Toa. He put on a burst of speed to intercept them before they could help Majah with the rahi, leaving a melted pothole in the street with each step he took.

 

OOC: The Mangai Nui NPCs are yours to control as you wish, but it should take at least a couple more posts for the vahki to arrive.

 

IC (Dekuna): The Toa of sonics winced at Baun's shout. Even with his earplugs in, the volume of the triumphant yell was painful.

"Good to meet you" he replied uncomfortably. "Just keep the volume down. Please."


  • 0

#61 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,312 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 06:37 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(139,69,19);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Avak [/color][color=rgb(139,69,19);](Onu-Metru)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"I've got no clue." [/color][color=rgb(139,69,19);]The Skakdi of Stone replied, grinning.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"It was entirely in the prototype stages, so growth time was something I was working on. But hey, it can't be slower than Reidak."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#62 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2013 - 02:29 PM

OOC: All right, time to kick this plot into gear. V1P2, I realise your character is tied up at the moment, but if you want her to, Majah can join in once she's dealt with the little rahi problem.

 

GM IC: That night, the news hit the coliseum like a lightning bolt, and traveled through the Toa-held metrus just as fast. Toa Lhikan was looking for a team of Toa to perform a special mission, though what it was, nobody could tell. The general feeling was, however, that it would be critical in the war effort. Any Toa who were interested needed only to present themselves at Lhikan's chambers in the coliseum.

 

Meanwhile, the Dark Hunters were also building a team, though much more quietly, as was their habit. Lariska picked out a few that she wanted and appeared to them from the shadows.

 

OOC: Zakaro, since you control Lariska, you can select the team. Anyone who wants to have a character on said team of hunters can pester him via PM. This especially applies if the character you intend to take part has not yet been created. Sorry for chucking you in the deep end there, Zakaro, but I think you can handle it fine. :)


  • 0

#63 Offline Councilor Manducus

Councilor Manducus
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 07-December 09
  • 3,427 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2013 - 08:39 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Akrike - Ko-Metru[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]So far I haven't had any encounters with and Hunters,[/color] [color=#a9a9a9;]Akrike thought to himself as he stared at the vast beyond of the knowledge towers. [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Maybe this is a good place to start looking for clues."[/color]


Edited by MaliceGhost, Nov 22 2013 - 06:04 PM.

  • 0

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif


#64 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 03:46 AM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Akrike - Ko-Metru[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]So far I haven't had any encounters with and Hunters,[/color] [color=#a9a9a9;]Akrike thought to himself as he stared at the vast beyond of where the knowledge towers once stood. All that remains are the one that he is standing on and some off in the distance.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Maybe this is a good place to start looking for clues."[/color]

 

 

OOC: The knowledge towers are still standing, though most aren't being used. Anyway, here is some interaction if you want it.

 

IC (Karorahk): Far above Akrike, an ice bat was wheeling gently through the icy air. It saw the Toa, turned, and flew away to the north.

 

North of the border in Onu-Metru, Karorahk watch the two Skakdi melt away as they began making their plans, leaving Karorahk alone on guard duty once more. It wasn't long, however, before one of its rahi spies returned to it, having sighted an enemy. The metal titan had a few flyers under its command, carefully and unobtrusively watching for kio around. It found that flying rahi often had excellent eyesight, and it was these (and its control of them) and made them (and, by extension, Karorahk, such effective guards.

 

Apparently, the Toa that had been sighted was still a long way off, and not doing anything too dangerous, not yet anyway. Karorahk ordered the bat to return and keep a closer watch, and report back to him if anything changed. As it was commanded, the bat flew away on silent wings.


  • 0

#65 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 11:59 AM

IC: Majah

 

Her water deluge did nothing. Instead of seeing the beast fall to its knees, it just seemed to get angrier. It broke right through her attack, and lunged forward with a claw to squeeze the life out of her... or cut her in half.

 

This isn't the first time in her life that Majah faced an aggressive predator. Early on in her Matoran career as a fisher, she once ventured into waters a little too far from shore. She was warned not too, but in her arrogance she figured there was nothing in the sea she couldn't handle. It was that day she learned exactly how aggressive a school of Takea sharks could be... and how high they could jump. But she also learned how to think fast, move, and dodge, a skill which came in rather handy at this moment.

 

Without thinking, she threw herself to the ground and rolled, and as soon as she did so activated her Volitak. She was not completely skilled at its use and would only be able to hold it for about a minute or less, but a few seconds of semi-transparency were all she needed. She grabbed her harpoon, another weapon which she became adept at using, and hurled it toward the only vulnerable spot she could see: the beast's eye. 


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#66 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 02:51 PM

IC (Hatann and Catapult Scorpion): As Hatann ran at the pair of Toa, the Toa of fire was the first to meet him. Seeing a monster of magma, the toa tried to suck the heat out of Hatann, freeze him in place by turning him to stone. Hatann did cool down, but he remained mobile even as a living statue.He planted a stone fist in the centre of the Toa's akaku and felt a satisfying crack as it split in two. Its wearer was out cold. By then, the Toa of ice was almost on top of him, his freezing sword alight with elemental energy.

 

The scorpion was confused,both at the sudden speed and unexplained disappearance of its prey. It momentum carried it far past where Majah had been, and when it finally came to a halt, the beast looked around wildly, its beady eyes darting around in an attempt to see the transparent Toa. It never had a chance to see her coming. Nonetheless, a catapult scorpion's eye is surrounded by the thick metal plates of its head, and guarded by its pincers. The rahi tossed its head as Majah got close, still wildly trying to locate her. The harpoon skated along the top of its head, and then it knew where the Toa must be. It reflexively through out one of its claws in the direction the attack had come from, looking to toss her into the air.


  • 0

#67 Offline Councilor Manducus

Councilor Manducus
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 07-December 09
  • 3,427 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 06:08 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Akrike - Ko-Metru[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Akrike had a sudden chill up his spine. It was like something was watching, but instead he decided to shrug it off. [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Maybe because it was the cold?"[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Overhead him was an ice bat, stalking his every moves.[/color]


  • 0

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif


#68 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 06:36 AM

OOC: Getting into the game.

 

IC:

 

Skald strode at a quick pace into Lhikan's chambers in the coliseum, he had been itching for more action since this war began and now he had found it, 

 

"I heard you're looking for a team of Toa, I'd like to volunteer."


  • 0

#69 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,648 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 02:01 PM

IC: Zorvon (The Coliseum) 

 

"Make that two of us" a grunt came from the door that Skald had entered through.

 

The Su-Toa that stood in the doorway was certifiably ancient, both in his distinguished aura and his battered armor.  In a scabbard on his hip rested a threatening sword, and slung across his back was a Kanoka Launcher. The lenses on his Akaku whirred and clicked into place as he regarded the other Toa.

 

"I'd never pass up a chance to deal a crushing blow to the Dark Hunters" he declared.


Edited by Dr. O, Dec 23 2013 - 03:20 AM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#70 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 10:08 PM

OOC: I typed out such a nice post... and then managed to lose it completely. So here's a rushed one instead. :P

 

IC: Majah

 

"Well that didn't work."

 

Majah was disappointed when she saw her harpoon skid across the Rahi's head and go out of sight- that was probably the best offense she could have mustered. She stopped to ponder what her next move would be.... which immediately cost her. Before she could register what was happening, the Rahi's claw shot out and threw her into the air. Upon contact her stealth abilities vanished, leaving her completely vulnerable.

 

She landed hard and without grace. Her instincts told her to stay there until she thoroughly checked herself for injuries, but there wasn't much time for that. There was now some distance between her and the scorpion and she needed to use that time. Propping herself up, she stopped to consider her assets. She had her net, and near her rubble from the attack. Across the distance she saw a Skakdi- presumably what led the thing her- in combat with a Toa. She could really use his help... as long as he wasn't smashed to pulp first.

 

Quickly standing up, she launched a stream of water at the Skakdi, hopefully enough to throw him off balance and give the Toa an advantage. Without looking to see if her attack worked, she unwrapped her net, and after some twisting formed it into a sling. She loaded a piece of rubble, and swinging it around her head, launched it in the direction of the Rahi. She had never really had reason to practice the art of slings so she doubted her accuracy, but still hoped it would do some damage.


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#71 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 03:44 AM

IC (Hatann and Catapult Scorpion): The Toa of ice brought his sword down, and Hatann felt the temperature drop instantly. It went beyond freezing; it was the most intense cold he had ever felt, and his joints began to seize up with it. Moisture from the atmosphere began to coat his limbs with frost. If he had still had teeth like a normal Skakdi, he felt sure that they would be chattering so hard they would smash themselves to pieces. As it was, his stone body did not shake: it had altered beyond the simple reactions of flesh.

 

Majah's jet of water hit Hatann from behind, now frozen into pieces of ice in mid-flight due to the other Toa's power. Caught off-balance, the Skakdi tried to turn but his stone limbs were stiff and heavy, and he fell. The Toa of ice was on him quickly, a savage grin of triumph stretched across his white hau. He lifted one armoured foot and went to bring it down on Hatann's neck. It had been a clever plan, as Hatann now saw, to drop the temperature. Normally, stamping on a body made of living stone could do just as much damage to the stamper, but in the intense cold the Toa had induced, even stone became brittle and could easily be broken by the impact. The Skakdi was caught on the ground with his foe standing over him and his power turned to weakness. He couldn't even let the power go and return his body to its normal state without risking severe frostbite and permanent damage, and that still wouldn't solve the problem of the Toa stamping on his head.

 

It was all he could do to buy himself a little time. He tilted his wrist a little so that his mace was pointing at the foot as it descended like a bolt from on high, and triggerd its power. He reversed the foot's gravity. He didn't have the time or concentration to add any strength to the force, it was just a quick reversal. It didn't stop the boot from coming down, but it did throw off the Toa of ice's aim. He stamped on the street beside Hatann's head as the Skakdi rolled to the side, grabbed at the trigger of his zamor launcher and fired into the ground.

 

The black sphere struck the ground, and the next thing Hatann saw was nothing. Thick, oppressive blackness slammed into his eyes as all light in the immediate area was extinguished. Still, at least he knew it was coming: that was more than he could say for the Toa of ice, and, if he had been right about how close she was, Majah as well. He would have precious seconds before they realised what was going on and got themselves out of the dome of darkness he had created. He rolled upright and staggered forward as fast as he could. How close had he been to the edge of the street? His eyes found light again, and he got his bearings. The darkness filled the middle of the street, a dome of blackness about 5 bio across and half as high. He and the scorpion were on opposite sides, both equally close to the compound they had come to attack.

 

 

The scorpion, once again robbed of its target by the blackness, refocussed its attention on the last object of its destructive rampage - the protodermis purification building. It chitterd angrily as a fist-sized rock bounced off its tail and left a dent in the armour there, before it formed another ball of magma and hurled it skywards. With a rumble to rock and a hiss on steam, it smashed through a wall. Steam was soon joined by smoke as the heat of the magma was released and the plant began to burn.

 

After a few seconds rest, Hatann felt that the temperature was beginning to rise after the Toa of ice had ceased using his power, and felt safe enough to deactivate his transmution power and return his body to normal. The first thing he did as a being of flesh and bone was shiver. It wasn't as cold as it had been, but it was still wintry nonetheless. He was breathing heavily, and his breath smoked. He put a good distance between himself and the darkness, which was already beginning to break down around the edges. He hoped he would be in a good position to shoot either of the Toa once they became visible again.

 

 

 

GM IC (Lhikan): "Very good" Lhikan said, stepping out of a side-chamber and coming to shake the two Toas' hands. "Thank you very much for volunteering. I probably shouldn't have to say this but I will anyway, just to satisfy the protocols: This will be a highly dangerous mission, and you should understand that before you commit to anything. It is also of critical importance that what we do remains a secret from the Dark Hunters, so I will need oaths on your honour as Toa not to breathe a word of it to anyone not on the team." The Toa of Fire was grim as he spoke. He was used, by now, to having the weight of the city on his shoulders, and now that he might have a chance to save it, it pressed on him all the more heavily. He was determined to do this right at any cost.

 

 

IC (Turano): "I'll agree to that" the Toa of iron said as he walked into the meeting room. "I heard most of it on my way in" he shrugged. "My name's Turano, by the way. It'll be good working with you all".


  • 0

#72 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,648 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 04:04 AM

IC: Zorvon (The Coliseum)

 

"It'll be good working with you all".

 

"I'll hold up on answering that until I've seen what you're capable of" Zorvon said, giving the Fe-Toa a nod.

 

"The name's Zorvon" he added, almost as an afterthought

 

"And yes, I too swear upon my honor as a Toa that whater is spoken between these four walls will remain among those gathered here" he continued as he turned back to Lhikan.


Edited by Dr. O, Dec 05 2013 - 12:25 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#73 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 06:06 AM

IC: "I agree to that oath, the name's Skald by the way." Skald leaned against the wall in Lhikan's office,"So, when do we leave?"
  • 0

#74 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 02:39 PM

GM IC (Lhikan): "Nothing more will be spoken be spoken between these four walls, Zorvon, but thankyou nonetheless" Lhikan told him. "From now on, our conversations will take place in silence". The Toa of fire tapped his golden hau and it disappeared to be replaced with a kanohi suletu. The next moment, he was sharing his thoughts with all of them.

 

"Earlier today, one of our Matoran had a vision from the Great Spirit" he explained. "The Matoran's identity will remain secret for his protection, and he is now under the same 36-hour guard as Turaga Dume - they are together, in fact. We can only hope they get on well. The vision showed the six Great Kanoka Disks, hidden in this city as the legend states, and also the names of six Matoran who have discovered their locations. These are their names: memorise them well.

Nuhrii, a Ta-Matoran maskmaker;

Vhisola, a Ga-Matoran student;

Orkahm, a Le-Matoran ussal rider;

Ahkmou, a Po-Matoran carver;

Tehutti, an Onu-Matoran archivist and

Ehrye, a Ko-Matoran messenger.

 

It will be our mission to recover the disks. They seem to hold the key to this war, though exactly what that key is, I'm not sure. Dume is currently working on the problem. Vhisola and Tehutti are in fact here at the coliseum, so we will be going after their disks first. I think that about sums up what is going on. Does anyone have any questions? Just think them and I'll hear."


Edited by The Lorax, Nov 26 2013 - 02:39 PM.

  • 0

#75 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,648 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 03:07 PM

IC: Zorvon (Coliseum)

 

"That means we'll have to make multiple incursions into Dark Hunter territory" Zorvon noted, looking around at the group.

 

"Please tell me we're not all the city could spare"


Edited by Dr. O, Dec 03 2013 - 04:37 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#76 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,312 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 02:17 PM

OOC: It's been a week, and nada. DARK HUNTER PEOPLE, Lariska needs a team! Down below is the post detailing where she currently is, feel free to show up.
 
Also, @Canis: Vezok reply? My last post was here, so.. :P
 
IC: Lariska (Dark Hunter Base)
The Korumine had returned to the base they had setup and headed for a spare room, which she quickly made into a testing room/office combination. She then put up three signs: all saying the same thing, in different places.
The main hub, where most of the hallways turned off of.
The room with the food.
Outside her 'office.'
Their text was simple.
'Hunters needed for high-risk high-reward mission. Stealth is a must. Expertise in kidnapping, thievery, robbery, and/or assassination recommended. Hallway farthest from the third turn of the middle path of the Hub, fourth door. Look for another like this.
-Lariska'
Zakaro


Edited by ZakarOh!, Dec 07 2013 - 05:52 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#77 Offline Councilor Manducus

Councilor Manducus
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

  • 07-December 09
  • 3,427 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 09:09 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Akrike - Ko-Metru[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Akrike threw everything off the shelves, flipping things over as he tried to rediscover his past identity. He knew he had to sacrifice just about everything to get what he wanted. He had already abandoned his fellow Toa brethren.[/color]


  • 0

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif


#78 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 04:26 PM

OOC:

BLARGH. I keep forgetting about this.

 

[color=#696969;]IC: Vezok[/color]

[color=#696969;]"So, which of the towers exactly do we need to break into?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#79 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 02:54 PM

OOC: Zakaro, I volunteer Karorahk for when Lariska puts her team together. Toa volunteers, let's get going!

 

GM IC (Lhikan): "Yes, we will and no, we're not" Lhikan replied, still using the suletu to project his thoughts. "Given the importance of the mission, we can call up more Toa if it becomes necessary. For now though, I'm happy to stick with only those who volunteered. I know we're already asking a lot of our Toa, so if it isn't absolutely necessary to call them up for extra duty and danger, I won't. It is the Dark Hunters who compel their soldiers to do whatever they are told, using fear and punishment wherever there is trouble. Unlike them, I want to do right by my soldiers who came here by their own choices, and that is why I asked for volunteers, not conscriptions.

 

It is all the better than, that you answered the call - you didn't have to, but for love of this place, these Matoran or out of your duty to the Great Spirit, you chose to take a risk and go the extra mile. That makes you the sort of people I want for this team. Strong, committed and courageous, we will do more than the Dark Hunters would ever suspect a small group could be capable of.

 

Now, if there are no more questions, we will begin at once, with Vhisola, who is waiting for us downstairs."

 

The Toa of fire paused for a moment, and when there were none, he lead them out the door and down an elevator to the ground level of the Coliseum. A large pair of double doors lead out into the main arena, allowing  the heroes to view a large crowd of Matoran, either busy at makeshift workstations, rushing from place to place or simply milling around like lost sheep. The place was full to bursting with refguees from every Metru.

 

Lhikan lead them past the gates and out to the Coliseum's chute station. This place was even more packed than the arena, and a hive of activity. Vahki, Matoran, Toa were all quickly moving in every direction, carrying cargo, gettign ready to leave for other parts of the city or just arriving. It looked like chaos, but Lhikan knew that there was an order to it. Getting this place to run efficiently and on-time had been a major project for Turaga Dume's organisation skills.

 

Waiting for them at the entrance to a chute marked  :t: :a: -  :m: :e: :t: :r: :u: was the Matoran who would be their guide. Vhisola's mask was in the shape of a noble komau and wore a grim expression, and she had a disk launcher strapped to her back.

"All ready, Vhisola?" Lhikan asked. She nodded wordlessly, and dived head-first into the chute. The current took her, and she was whisked away, swimming easily in the liquid protodermis. Lhikan stepped off the platform and followed her.


Edited by The Lorax, Dec 04 2013 - 02:55 PM.

  • 0

#80 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 03:21 PM

IC:

 

With a slight grimace, Skald turned to Zorvon, "Never liked these things." With one short sigh, Skald jumped into the chute.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users