Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

OOC: Gonna post as Rhow, I'll get to Tupua and co later tonight ^^IC:Rhow chuckled as well as Viloz humor. But Taoki's question was quite valid as well. The Skakid turned to Iraanus. "It's your gig. What are we looking for here?" she asked.---------------------------------"A friend?" Tupua said slowly, eyeing the Matoran carefully. "Most definitely...""Not." Taipo finished the sentence, his Kampilan at the ready."Who are you?" Tupua asked the Matoran figure."Tupua my old friend...you disappoint me. Has it really been so long ago now that you do not remember me?"Behind Tupua, a gasp was heard. Glancing at the source, Tosp and Kythera could see the look of recognition on Taipo's face. The sword in his hand was trembling slightly and his eyes bore an obvious look of disbelief. "Tupua...it's..." he started to say. His brother nodded. "I know...he's one of them.""Why didn't we sense him sooner?" Taipo hissed, concerned. "I don't know." Tupua hissed back, never moving his eyes away from the Matoran."What do you want?" the dark Toa demanded, his hand clenched around his scythe's handle.Another chuckle came from the black Matoran, his red eyes glowing as if they were two pieces of burning charcoal behind his mask. He smiled. "A lot of things, all of which I will have in time. But right now, all I want is you."Taipo's grip around his sword tightened. Tupua caught his brothers expression out of the corner of his eye. He slightly spread the fingers of his right hand, a subtle sign for Taipo to remain calm."Me?" the dark Toa asked with narrow eyes. "What do you want with me? How did you even get here?""Patience!" the Matoran called, raising his hands, his smile broadening. "For somebody who takes pride in cold logic and with your skills, I am surprised to see you like this. It does not fit you." He chuckled again. Taipo really started to hate the sound. He shifted his stance to an offensive position, ready to strike if the Matoran did anything. The dark ones eyes however were fixated on Tupua, who kept his composure, standing like a statue between the Matoran and his companions, his scythe firmly in his hand. Taipo could only tell by the strength with which his brother held the weapon how unsettling this whole encounter was."Do not worry Tupua. You will have the answers to all your questions soon enough. But first, relinquish your weapon and come with me."Behind his skull-like Tryna, Tupua glared at the Matoran. "Over my dead body." he said coldly."That does not make any difference to me." the Matoran replied casually. "So be it."And with that, the dark being launched itself at the three Toa and one Vortixx, faster than any of them had anticipated.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Tosp): Tosp didn't have time to properly defend himself from the Matoran, but he managed to adjust the handle of his axe ever so slightly, to better block whatever came. It cracked under pressure from the attack as he was sent stumbling backwards with arms swinging. Who is this guy?!

WIP

IC(Quaara Noleah [Walking: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])At the base of Kini-Nui, a small figure begins to walk around the perimeter; sprinkling some sort of powder on the ground as she does so. There appeared to be a noticeable line in the grass surrounding the temple which was indeed the path that the Turaga of water began to walk along."Makuta, speak to me," she begins; closing her eyes as she walks and spreading out the powder as well. "Tell me who killed my loved ones. Tell me who snatched them away from me and left me here to rot. Tell me who is responsible for the tormoil in my life. Please, answer me, wise one." The Turaga begins to repeat these words over and over, occassionally adding in different lines or leaving out others. Either way the meaning was the same: the Turaga was looking for answers, answers she believes will only come from the Master of Shadows. From Makuta.Quaara Noleah was trying to think of how many times she had walked this path, but she couldn't. She had to give her full attention to her prayer. Makuta wouldn't hear it if she didn't give him her all. Yes, he had to have her all. And she would give him just that."Tell me so I might avenge them, my master. Tell me, please, oh Master of Deceit, Lord of Revenge. Tell me. Now." Quaara continues to walk.To any distant onlooker, the Turaga looked as if she were simply a drunken fool; walking around the temple, sprinkling a weird color of dirt on the ground, and moving her mouth as no words came out. Better yet, her ugly and withered appearance would prove that she was most likely insane from her old age. They would believe she belonged in an asylum of some sort.But Quaara knew the truth. And the truth was she was praying. Praying to Makuta for answers. Praying that the waves of sorrow and the flood of guilt would cease and a cool wind of understanding and calmness would rush into her soul. Yes. That was the truth.The Turaga smiles as she continues to walk. She knew the truth, she wouldn't care what others thought of her. She knew what she had to do and she would die doing it if she had to.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC (Nawal):Nawal ran towards Kini Nui, things had changed since had last been there. As dangerous as it was, he needed answers. He saw a Turaga he had not seen before praying. To Mata Nui? It didn't matter. Things around him were odd, he needed to find out why.He ran up to the Turaga, and said "Sorry for disturbing whatever ritual you are doing Turaga, but I am in urgent need of your help. The world around me has changed. I went scouting in Ko-Wahi and everything is fine, but the next day when I came back, my village is nearly destroyed and the statues I had seen all my life now seem withered if they were thousands of years old! The entire island seems to have changed dramatically in a day, but how?"

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

OOC: Small...text...can't...see.

IC(Quaara Noleah [Walking: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

"How dare you interrupt me, boy!" Quaara exclaims; cane raised high as if she were about to strike the being. Truth be told, she was going to strike him, but two eerie words began to echo throughout her mind.Look inside. Look inside...The Turaga places a hand on her forehead with her left hand before dropping her cane; falling forward toward Nawal.-Mef Man

IC (Nawal):Nawal was terrified by this Turaga's tone, he expected somthing more wealcoming than that, then the Turaga began falling towards him. Nawal caught her, surprised."Are you ok?" He asked the Turaga.OOC: Sorry bout the small text, my computer wouldn't let me change the font or size, I think it's better now.

OOC: Nah, it's fine.

"Y-Yes," the Turaga replies; standing back up on her feet. "Get your hands off of me," she adds abruptly while pushing his hands away. Leaning down, she picks her walking stick back up and begins to speak. "I feel as if I heard a ghost speaking. But, it'll have to wait. Come with me," she adds before walking away from the temple and into the nearby woods; expecting the Matoran to follow.-Mef Man

"For four years, three months, and seventeen days I've been walkin' around that bloody temple," the Turaga explains. She makes her way through the thick underbrush, not bothering to clear the area for her visitor. "And now you've broken my ritual. I just pray that Makuta doesn't strike us both down. Hopefully, he'll just get you," Quaara says; expression never changing from her grumpy, elderly lady physique.-Mef Man

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)A tall being, clad in blue and green armor, cautiously went over to the temple. Behind him, bound and gagged, was a small Onu-Matoran courier he'd captured earlier. Striding silently on over to where Quaara was, he couldn't help but hear her cries to Makuta echo through the air. An amateur, he thought, would only pray to the Malfactor. A real worshipper would offer blood, and lots of it.But instead of laughing at her, he walked on over and said, in a calm voice. "I believe Lord Makuta would enjoy something a little more, solid."He hurled the Matoran onto an area vaguely near the center. He tried to fight, as they always do. Squirming and writhing around. It was pathetic, really, really pathetic. Tackling the Matoran down, Arrion pulled out his ceremonial dagger, and carved the word Makuta into the being's chest. Through the pained, dull screams, he began to chant a prayer used by his fellow worshippers."Oh, great and powerful Makuta, may thy power and wisdom come upon thee! May thy servants purge the island of your enemies! May your majestic darkness reign over all forever!"He continued his chant for ten minutes, before plunging his dagger into the Matoran's heart. With one fluid motion, he pulled it out of his body. Sticking a finger into the heart, he wrote again the word, Makuta, this time, on the temple floor. With a crazed look on his face, he turned the the Turaga and grinned. "That, my dear, is how you pray to the Malfactor."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Nawal):Nawal was terrified. Not only were people praying to the Makuta, but he had just witnessed a strange, tall being kill an Onu-Matoran. No, not kill, murder. What had happened to the world? He wanted to run away, but where to? Maby the entire island worships the Makuta now, maybe this was the safest place on the island. He stood unmoving, with a horrified expression on his face.

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)With a little bow, he replied: "Arrion Lo'Hurja, Priest and Shaman of his holiness."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: What is Arrion exactly?

IC(Quaara Noleah [Talking to Arrion: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

"I love your work, my good being," Quaara replies; pulling her hand back while curtseying. The elder's hips were as strong as ever. "I'm afraid I've never seen you around Kini-Nui; is this your first time here or are me eyes beginning to go blind?" The Turaga turns to face Nawal. A confused look slides across her face. "Why the distraught look, boy? This is a priviledge standing in the prescense of a being like this. You should be honored, not afraid."-Mef Man

OOC: Arrion's a Toa.IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)"My dear boy, that was merely a sacrifice to Lord Makuta," Arrion replied. "And spoiling a holy site devoted to the heathen deity this isle is named after was merely a bonus."

"You're quite wrong, kid," the Turaga replies as she stands up. Putting her walking stick away she begins to speak. "Mata-Nui (who this island is named after)," she spits off the side of the temple,"was put to a long, deep sleep by Makuta. Makuta is the wisest, most powerful, omnipotent being in the entire universe. He's stronger, wiser, and greater in everyway compared to the coward named Mata-Nui." Quaara spits again.Look inside the...-Mef Man

"A Toa," explains Quaara. "He's a younger version of me. I'm a Turaga. Who said he was bad or evil," the Turaga points out. "I'm merely saying he's stupid. Idiotic. Pointless. I could go on, but I feel as if you get my point, love. I want to worship the strong. Not the weak."-Mef Man

IC: LathonLathon slowly crept through the temple of Kini-Nui. This island was still new to him, he was still discovering its secrets, and this place, seemed to be more ancient, and more beautiful then the rest of the island. It was like the beauty of Le-Wahi, with the green trees, but it had a sense of calm about it that Le-Wahi did not. Suddenly Lathon saw three figures standing around the center of the temple. What looked like to be another Toa of air, a Ko-Matoran, and an ancient looking Turaga of water. Then Lathon spotted the crumpled body of the dead Onu-Matoran in the center, single name carved into his chest: Makuta. Lathon closed his hand around the handle of his broadsword. He would make the being pay who killed the innocent Matoran.Lathon jumped down to where the other three beings stood, his emerald eyes shining with anger and hostility. "Which of you did this?" he said pointing to the dead Onu-Matoran with his blade.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: LathonLathon turned to the Turaga, his eyes widening with shock. What kind of Turaga speaks that way? "Funny, because I'm not even sure if I have a mother. From the looks of things your old enough to be her. You would be wise to watch your tongue old one, this is serious. The murder of this Onu-Matoran can't go unpunished." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Taoki - Kini-NuiTaoki nudged Rhow, "I don't know about you guys, but to me, that guy looks like he may be sacrificing a-"The slicing sound rang, "Well, at least he's actually praying."He looked at the others, expecting a response from them. To him the only move here was to mess up a few faces. Makuta shouldn't have followers. And by mess up a few faces, we really mean watch from afar while the others take care of the problem. He flipped his knives out.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Arrion Kytorikk/Kini Nui Temple)"I was merely doing his will, because, after all, he will win." Arrion hissed at Lathon. Considering that the Toa probably had his suspicions, he saw no reason not to reveal the truth.He chuckled darkly at the hero who had so stupidly stood up to him. The fool would meet his end, soon, but not now. Arrion had more taunts left in him, more praise of his Malfactor the zealot was eager to spout. "I used to be a hero like yourself, many many years ago. But Makuta saved my dear life, and for that, I repay my debt to him as often as possible. You, a vile heathen like yourself, wouldn't understand.Boy, you've picked the wrong fight."Raising his quarterstaff, he commanded thorny vines to launch themselves at Lathon's legs.

IC: LathonLathon shook his head at the other Toa's words. "He will never win, there are too many of us, fighting for good. We will overcome his darkness and we will have peace." he said his eyes locked onto the other Toa's. "Makuta has blinded you with his poison he has turned you against everything you once stood for. I'd rather die then become a pawn of darkness." he spat.When the thorny vines were launched at his legs Lathon created a small cyclone that quickly sucked in the vines, before they could wrap around him, a few vines got through the thorns digging into his leg. Lathon lashed out with his blade severing them, his free hand shot forward and he unleashed a blast of wind at the other Toa's chest. "I will be doing Mata-Nui a service by killing you." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC(Quaara Noleah [Talking to Lathon: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

"I'm sure Mata-Nui would be so proud if you killed someone in his name," the Turaga points out sarcasticlly. "I thought he commanded Toa to follow the Toa Code. Remember? No killing? What Toa would you be if you killed your fellow Toa?"-Mef Man