Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC(Frinac): Frinac paced along the ground surrounding the temple. He was waiting for something to happen. He kneeled down and touched the ground. He felt the dirt reach for Kios around. He was looking for the spot where his power couldn't reach. The Lair of The Makuta. OOC: Suicide Squad can meet Frinac here. I'm still awaiting word of HOW we're gonna meet up with Makuta. Either digging or walking down into the temple. Either way, we're gonna die. :D

WIP

IC: Deusui"What you doing?" Deusui asked Frinac

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Cordon:Before Frinac soon came a large Toa, seemingly muscular and with a good paunch at the same time, and he was obviously drunk. He looked down at Frinac with crossed eyes, seemingly suspicious."What're you doin' here, punk?" He asked, then hiccuped.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Frinac): Frinac glanced at the two beings that approached him. He turned his gaze back to the ground. "I'm looking for the evil that fouls this island. I am looking for the Makuta."IC(Tosp & Kythera): Kythera didn't scream, but she did yelp in suprise and roll out of the way of the Muaka as it came crashing down where she once stood. "Get out of there!" Tosp shouted, tossing a knife towards the beast as he began running.

WIP

IC: Deusui"Suicide," Deusui said, "Mind if I join?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Cordon:Cordon laughed loudly. "If you're lookin' for Makuta, kid," he said, "I recommend you *hic* just go up to that Temple right there," he said, gesturing beside himself. "See it? See it? It's called Kini-Nui, or something like that. You'll find him in that, I bet."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Deusui"The suva looks like it can be moved again..." Deusui said examining the Kini.

Edited by Zacax

IC:While Tosp and Kythera sprung into action, Tupua and Taipo hung back. The larger Toa eyed Taipo coldly as they both watched. After a few seconds, Taipo looked at his brother. "What?" he asked. Tupua glared at him. "Stop it." he said, an icy tone to his voice. Taipo rolled his eyes.The next instant, Tosp's knife hit only empty air, as Taipo's Muaka-illusion faded away as the Toa turned off the power of his mask. Tupua shoved his brother forward and they walked up to their companions. "Apologize." Tupua said. Taipo pouted slightly. "Oh come on, did you see the look on their faces? That was gold!" he protested. Tupua leaned his head slightly to the right. Taipo knew that move well. His brother was not amused. "Alright, alright." he said, raising his hands and turning to Kythera. "Sorry about that..."OOC. Couldn't resist ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Where's that crying emote when I need it.....IC(Tosp): Tosp wasn't happy. He lost a knife and his girlfriend might have been killed. Tosp glared at Taipo. His hand balled up into a fist, just waiting for him to say something stupid.

WIP

IC: Kythera"Not funny," the Votrixx said, crossing her arms and glaring at the Toa. Sometimes, Kythera wondered what the world would come to if Toa did stuff like that all the time with their powers.Slipping her kinetic pistols back into her cloak, she turned and walked away towards Tosp. Kythera placed a hand on his fist, and tried to get him to relax.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DeusuiDeusui kept looking at the temple, looking around it. Was there even a way in?OOC: So when do we enter?

OOC: Well Nuju is goin on vacation, maybe we should hold it off for a bit.IC: Deusui"Why would you wan to fight makuta?"

IC:"Apologies for my brothers behaviour...his element obviously likes to reside in his head." Tupua said, glaring at Taipo as well, who suddenly had a very awkward look on his face. To him, the joke had been funny indeed. "It couldn't have hurt anyone..." he muttered.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: Deusui"Alright but it's suicide,"OOC: Same here

OOC: Oh, yeah. We're looking for Tupua's teammates. Tosp figured Kini-Nui was an excellent place to start looking.IC(Tosp): Tosp gave Taipo a rather cold look before shrugging it off. "Anyways, we should continue to Kini-Nui."

WIP

IC: DeusuiDeusui decided to head back for supplies at Ta-Koro, this guy wanted to beat Makuta, they needed supplies.OOc: Deusui to Ta-Koro

IC:Tupua glared once more at the now-quiet Taipo, before turning to Tosp. "I suppose we should just take the straightest route from here, right?" he asked, indicating the stretch of forest between them and the great temple. From what he could gather so far, this place was regarded as highly dangerous...even without his brothers silly illusions.

IC(Tosp): "Right." Tosp replied. As they started to walk towards the temple, Tosp started talking about the sights there. "The temple is one of the coolest spots on the island. It sits on a ravine, which splits the temple into two parts. I forget which side is which, but there are statues of the Toa Mata on one side and a giant sandpit, called the Amaja-Nui on the other side."

WIP

IC:"I can feel some of the evil everywhere..." Tupua said slowly. Taipo spoke up as well. "He's right...this Island, it's bad." he said, emphasizing the last word. Tupua nodded in agreement. "The Makuta has infested the land it seems. But his shadows can't last forever. And I feel something else.""You think...?" his brother asked. Tupua nodded again. "Yes." he said. The Toa could tell their cryptic exchange would probably sound confusing to Tosp and Kythera, but he didn't want to let them in just now, not until they found proof for their feeling. It was a good tool and had served them well in the past, but Mata-Nui was so deeply corrupted, they couldn't trust their sixth sense completely.After several more minutes of walking, they passed through the jungle and stepped out into the clearing. And there in front of them, the temple of Kini-Nui rose, the Amaja Nui before it, since they had approached from Onu-Wahi. Taipo whisteled at the sight, studying the statues of the Toa Mata. "Incredible..." he said.-----------------------------------------------------A few miles to the north, birds flew from the tops of the trees as the sound of breaking wood scared them into the sudden ascent. Rhow cut through a thick branch that blocked their path with her blade. She was walking a bit ahead of the horde of Skakdi following her and Iraanus, to scout out the way. Once the way was clear, the female Skakdi stepped out from the brush and into a small clearing. She could hear the voices behind her coming closer, so she decdided to wait for them here now. OOC: Skakdi horde from Le-Wahi ; )

OOC: Do you plan these things or do you just wing it? :PIC(Tosp): "That's Tahu, he hails from my village, Ta-Koro. He was the leader of the Toa Mata." Tosp narrated. His eyes would have turned into little hearts, but he managed to control that.

WIP

IC: Mortis grinned as the large group of Skakdi started to arrive in the clearing. "Now this is life." he said to himself. With a decidedly happy/nieve expression on his face, he sprung towards Kini-Nui.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Actually no, I do have a general story-idea for where this is going, but since this is va very interactive game, I want to be able to adapt it quickly, so I follow some pltopoints and wing the details ^^IC:"We heard of the legends..." Taipo said, a bit distant, as if he was focusing on something that was far away. Indeed the had heard of the legendary team that was supposed to bring the peace and destroy the shadow, but it seemed that had just been a myth that was not destined to become reality.Tupua listened to Tosp quietly, studying the other Toa as he spoke. There was something in his eyes, in the way he looked at the statues, that told a story of its own. He saw something familiar in them. It was the same emotion he and his bretheren felt when thinking of their home, so long ago. That had been lost, but they lived on. And Mata Nui had lost its heroes, but it still existed. And maybe, just maybe, Tupua thought, they could bring Tosp and all the others that called this Island home back a little of the hope that had been lost along with the Toa Mata."They are sorely missed, are they not?" Tupua asked Tosp.OOC: Last filler post for now, once the weekend comes, I will move this bit of the story forward. Hopefully it's as interesting for you as I think it is.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

OOC: I'm good with what you're planning. I'm sure it'll be really interesting.IC(Tosp): Tosp dropped his gaze to the ground. "Very. They were destined to defeat Makuta....and they failed. It was the saddest day on the island." Tosp turned to Tupua and looked him in the eyes. "And that's why I fight. To do what the Toa Mata did not. Kill Makuta."

WIP

IC:Only the patter of footfalls on stone broke the silence. The floor, dark and smooth, reflected no light; there was, after all, no light to reflect. The being whose steps echoed through the chamber, though, was perfectly comfortable with this blackness. Heuani walked briskly across the room until he arrived roughly in its center. Where he stood was of course trivial, but the Toa of Shadow felt more present in the room if he was father from the door. Heuani was aware of a distinct motion in the room, one that had grown no less unnerving for all its familiarity. Across from him and behind him, above and below him, the darkness slid as oil dripping down a sword, as smoke oozing against glass. He knelt respectfully in place, paying homage to the omnipresence around him. "The Hive has fallen according to plan," Heuani said, his voice echoing for a moment before it was muffled by something in the air. "They have recovered the Turaga and found the Obelisk.""I know," the darkness said with an edge of scorn. "Forgive me, Master," Heuani corrected himself. "Of course you would be aware-""Silence," the darkness grumbled. Heuani instantly fell quiet. "You need not tell me what is already within my awareness. I know that my plan is succeeding." The darkness flexed languorously before continuing. "Think logically, Heuani. I would not summon you to relay old news to me. Humor me; why do you believe you are now here?""I do not know, master," Heuani replied meekly. He recoiled instinctually as he sensed the darkness around him roil dangerously. "You truly are short of memory," it chuckled. "Did I not make you a promise before you departed to facilitate the Hive's destruction?" Heuani grimaced as he remembered: his master had sworn to chastise him for his earlier failure regarding reinforcing the guard of the Vault. "Answer my question," the darkness hissed. "Yes, master," Heuani admitted waveringly. "You promised to punish me, and I will accept whatever lashing you see fit... I am ready.""I doubt it."...

test2.png

IC:"Do not worry too much," Tupua said to Tosp, "the shadow may be ever present in the land, but he is not yet all-powerful. I doubt we would be having this conversation otherwise. I'd say...""Tupua!" Taipo called out. His brother turned around. They both were suddenly overcome by the same feeling, a tension in their backs. The younger of the two Aitua stood a little ways away from the other three and appeared to be focused on the ground. From where he stood, Tupua could not quite make out that which had caught his brother's attention in the foot-high grass. But as he approached, he saw what Taipo meant.Stretching out from where the Toa was standing, the ground had been disturbed. A pattern of arching lines where the grass had been ripped away and the earth turned up spread across it, in-between which there were indents, as if something round and heavy had impacted there with great force.The two Aitua exchanged a serious look. "Are you thinking what I am thinking you are thinking?" Taipo asked. Tupua nodded. "Yes."They stood silent once more for several seconds. Tupua bent down and ran his hand across the scarred ground, as if to read something from the soil itself. His brother crouched down next to him as well, waiting for his teammate to draw a conclusion, or make an assumption. After another few moments of quietly watching Tupua think, the Aitua stood up again. "So?" Taipo asked.Tupua pointed at the ground once more. "These are definitely the traces left by somebody using Meteor-Hammers. So Kehua was here, I am certain of it.""If he is here, why hasn't he shown up to say hello yet? That's not like him at all.""I said he was here; I did not say he still is." Tupua replied, again pondering something in his mind."So...what about our evidence here? The ground is pretty roughed up, he used his weapons. Probably he had to fight someone...or something. Why else would he leave?""That is unlikely. If he was beset here by servants of the enemy or Rahi, don't you think there would be more than just scars in the earth? Scars, by the way, that are quite stationary. They are concentrated around this patch of land and nowhere else on this clearing. No, if he had done battle here we would have found them all over the place; and far more damage as well. You know what Kehua is capable of.""Alright, so he kept his skills sharp here, but why did he leave, if he didn't have to evade something?"Tupua once again pointed his finger at the ground where Kehua's weapon had upturned the grass. "Look a little closer. Already there are new blades of grass pushing their way towards the sunlight. These marks are not new, they must have been here for a few days. Kehua must have left sometime between training here and our arrival. But what prompted him to do so or where he went, I do not know."Taipo sighed. "So we are back to square one...clueless and on our own, which is..." Taipo suddenly fell silent. He and Tupua exchanged an alarmed look and quickly drew their weapons. Darkness was approaching."Your ability to correctly assess a situation remains as impressive as always." a voice suddenly echoed over the clearing. The four groupmembers turned around quickly, but they couldn't pinpoint the source in the brush of the surrounding forest. Not until the clapping of hands was heard, coming closer and closer, until the figure of a Matoran stepped out of the shadows and into the clearing, an evil smile on his face. "Tupua...it is so good of you to have come...and you even brought your brother with you. Good...I have been waiting."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC(Tosp): Tosp unlatched his axe from his belt. A Claymore wouldn't help much against a Matoran. "Another friend of yours......Tupua and Taipo?" Tosp whispered to them. He slowly adjusted his stance into a more defensive position.

WIP

IC: Taoki - Kini-Nui ClearingTaoki stopped next to Viloz, carefully examining the temple before him. He scratched his chin thoughtfully as Mortis pranced towards the Kini-Nui.He sighed as though contemplating what actually stood before him, placing one hand on his knife belt in a relaxing manner, "I'm glad we're here now to do..."Taoki looked at Rhow, "What're we doing here?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Viloz"Apparently this is where that Toa had last encountered those Makuta Followers...we're here to look for clues to where they could have possibly gone." Viloz replied dully, kicking a pebble near his feet."But that answered why we're here and not what we're doing here. Right now, we're standing, not really doing anything though you know what we should do? Pray to Mata-Nui like most people when they come here." he said optimistically. Several heads turned to him as if those words were crazy talk, which of course was for Skakdi."Just kidding guys. It was a joke. Don't hate."

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Taoki - Kini-NuiTaoki laughed loudly until he realized he was the only one. He cleared his throat and stood up straight.He didn't want to get much closer than he already was to the temple before them so he continued to hang back while the others moved about.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |