Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Finally, someone I've been looking for. Tawara pushed the Parakuka out of her mind and approached Angelus as he broke away from Dalia. She then spoke, in a voice that seemed tired and a little sad."Hey, Fire Toa Man... What was your name? Angelus? Yeah, that's right. Remember me? That annoying Matoran from Ta-Wahi? Well, I'm back. I've been lookin' for you guys for forever, and now I can only find one of you... Oh, well. Maybe you can lead me to the others. But anyway, I promise I'll catch you two lunch later today if you buy me breakfast now. Somethin' with lots of fruit."

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Dalia:"I'm fine," Dalia said, hugging Angel, "I'm glad to see you're alright Angel."IC: Auron:"Joyous!" The Toa of Fire exclaimed, still not entirely sure of what was going on between the arrival of Angel, and his long string of questions not being answered, "Tonight we feast! Now can I know what is going on? All this sounds interesting... Very interesting..."

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store; Ga-Koro])

"No problem," Gamelia says before asking,"So...you will be able to stay in Ga-Koro a while longer, right?" The Matoran was starting to really like this guy and she wanted to get the chance to flirt with him some more before he was to run off and go risk his life.-Mef Man

IC: Pordal, Yerith, Altal, Sirron, Gren"Yeah, I think I'll be staying a little longer," Pordal answered. "But why would I want to leave?"As luck would have it, Altal hobbled through Ga-Koro with his two new recruits close behind. He walked into the shop."Captain MacTavish, Captain Price," Altal called out.Pordal swore quietly as he looked over to the General."These are your two new teammates," Altal went on. "Lieutenant Sirron "Ghost" Riley and Sergeant Gren "Roach" Sanderson.""Why'd you bring 'em here?" Yerith asked, walking over to them."Because, sir, we have some business in Ko-Wahi," Sirron answered.Gren sort of just nodded slightly."A quick mission," Altal said. "You'll be back here in no time."Pordal swore under his breath again."Well, Gamelia, looks like I have to be going," he sighed. "I'll be back in less than 24 hours."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Nei:The Ga-Matoran sighed as she walked through the village. She got fired for not knowing a part of her rules for the job, and she was low on widgets. Again. She spied a small shop that read: "Gamelia's Beach Goods Store" on it. Interested to know is it was hiring, she knocked on the door, as any good citizen would.

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)"Uh...yeah. It was Tawara, wasn't it?" he asked, still hugging Dalia. "The others have kind of...it's a long story, but I'll catch you up as best I can when we eat."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust stopped kissing Jade momentarily and turned to her, worried."Jade...are you okay, love? You look wiped. What's wrong? Was it me? Do you need to eat first? Did I--"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: TF141"Like I said, I'll be right back," Pordal said, kissing Gamelia on the forehead."Captain, the Gukkos are ready," Altal shouted."I'll see you in a little bit," Pordal said, a sad look on his face. He didn't want to leave."Are we going after that madman?" Yerith inquired once the team was gathered on their birds."You got that right," Sirron said, kicking the Gukko to get it in the air.Pordal turned around and waved goodbye to Gamelia as they took off and flew to the west.Gren patted the distressed Captain's shoulder reassuringly.OOC: TF141 to Ko-Wahi.

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Nei.])

"I...didn't even get to kiss him goodbye," she mumbles to herself, sadly. As the door opens, she notices Nei standing outside. "M-may I help you?" Gamelia asks while trying to fight back tears.

(Jade [Jade's cabin in Ga-Koro, talking to Gust])

Jade kisses Gust again; shutting him up at the same time. She slowly pulls away before replying,"You didn't do anything. I just had a rough day is all. You're making it all better, though."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"I want to help, though," he mumbled quietly. "I can't stand not helping you when you're all wiped out and sad and stuff."IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)"Dalia, can we talk? Privately?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Nei.])

Gamelia quickly wipes her eyes. Turning back to Nei, she says, "Oh, it's nice to meet you Nei. What all can you do I-I may be interested in hiring you," she adds with a smile.

"To be honest,Gust, what you're doing now is helping me just fine," she says. The Toa of Electricity embraces the Toa of Air after speaking.I can't let him know of my past. It...it could ruin everything.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)Angel followed her and sighed as soon as they were alone."Listen," he said, "Yuru and Kearrstrun want the Bearers. All of them. If you want me to go, lead them off your trail and live in Onu-Wahi or something, I will. I don't want to endanger you."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust sighed quietly and finally hugged her back."Alright," he said, with slightly less perkiness than he'd had before. "Fair enough."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dalia:Dalia thought over Angel's suggestion for a full minute before replying, "I don't want to leave you Angel... They'll be after me too. After all, isn't there some saying about safety in numbers?"IC: Nei:Nei mulled over the questions, "Erm, anything you need me to do? I've had a bunch of other jobs before!"

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)Angel stroked her cheek softly and smiled."If you want me to stay with you," he said quietly, "I will. But promise me that if they find us - if we're cornered - you'll leave me behind."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Take this broom and sweep off the doorstep," she says to Nei while handing her a broom. "All of those beach goers track in so much sand..."

Jade looks up at Gust's face while asking,"Why the sad face? Don't worry about me, darling. I'm just fine."-Mef Man

IC: Dalia:"I-I promise Angel," Dalia replied, she wanted to stay with Angel. She knew that she would be safe with him... And she did like him, probably more than what was good for any Mark-Bearer.IC: Nei:Nei nodded, utterly convicted that she would keep this job this time. She took the broom that was larger than her, and started to sweep the sand away from the doorstep, and from the building.

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)Angel smiled a bit more and leaned in, kissing Dalia softly and hugging her."I think I enjoy that a bit more than I should," he mumbled.IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust sighed and stroked her cheek before grinning again, though his eyes remained slightly darkened."Yeah. You're definitely fine, alright."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"That's just fine, keep it up and do these jobs as well," the Matoran says to Nei while holding out a tablet full of work for the Matoran to do. "I'll be back in a while to check on your progress," she adds quickly before storming into her room; not able to hold back the tears that began to flood down from her eyes. She may never see Pordal again and she didn't even get to talk to him more than she wanted...

"I should've known..." she replies mischievously. "That feels nice," she says in a lower tone. Her back was killing her after walking all around Ga-Koro. It was nice to be home again.-Mef Man

IC: Dalia:Dalia enjoyed Angel's soft kisses for a moment, before pulling away, "We should probably move before Tank, Yuru or the other come after us."IC: Nei:Nei took the tablet from Gamelia, was she crying as she stormed away? Nei shrugged, she needed to get these jobs done. Get things organized, finish sweeping, things that every shop assistant had to do. Seemed easy enough! Nei started to work on her tasks, better to get them done as soon as possible, that way her new boss wouldn't complain!

IC: Angel (Ga-Koro)"Yeah," said Angel. "Yeah, um...you're right. We should go..."He turned and began to move away, back towards the group at large.IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"You feel tense. Just loosen up. Take things easy. Let me take care of you..."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TF141 (from Ko-Wahi)The Gukko landed near the village and Pordal ran immediately to Gamelia's shop."I'm back," he called out, not noticing the new employee. "I made it.""You should get yourself a girl," Sirron chuckled, climbing off the bird.Gren smiled briefly. His skull hood was off-putting, but at least he was a good friend. He followed him back to the shop.Altal had been waiting at the landing zone for the team and followed Gren and Sirron to the shop.

OOC: Timeskipping a day for realiism's sake in the shop.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Pordal.])

Gamelia runs out of her room and straight to Pordal; burying her head in his leg and wrapping her arms around the beings legs."You're back! I was so worried," she says as a few tears begin to fall from her face.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust smiled and finally went horizontal beside Jade, tracing his finger down her side."You know that if you ever want to talk about anything - no matter how heavy - I'll listen, right?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TF141"You really needn't be," Pordal said, kneeling down. "All I got was a couple bruises and a cut on my eye. Yerith, he... he stayed behind.""It's called respecting your team," Sirron mumbled, walking into the shop. "'Hey, guys, I'm going to the Ga-Matoran's shop, wanna come with?' 'Sure, I could use some sunscreen. What about you, Gren?' '...' 'Buggin' wonderful, let's go!'"Gren tried his best to suppress a laugh."All right, all of you settle down," Altal sighed, joining the group. "Miss, can I see Captain MacTavish in the back room?"

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Pordal.])

"Oh, I hope it'll heal," she says to Pordal before looking up to Altal. "If you must..."

Jade bites her lip; not wanting to say what was on her mind to Gust. She relaxes her jaw again and replies,"I know you will, Gust, but I don't think you'd like what I'd have to say. So, you just keep doing-"she stops and smiles before saying,"That feels really nice..."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"But there is something on your mind," he said. "Whatever it is, it won't change my opinion of you. I just don't want our relationship to be based off secrets."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Is there any chance I can do what I came here to do now?"IC: AlexinAlexin sighed, and looked at the sky. Ga_Wahi was a rather nice place....He was shaken from his musings by a oud squawk, looking to his right, he saw a Ko-Koro messsnger bird flying toward him. He held out his arm, and the bird landed on it. A smal note was strapped to it's leg.With one hand, Alexin fed the bird a few seeds, and retrieved the note with the other. He unfurled it, and his eyes widened with shock and horror. The bird flew off, leaving him alone with Valhii.He looked over at the Ga-Toa, his face expressing the most emotion it had since she'd met him. "I have to go. Ko-Koro has been attacked."Without another word, he shifted into a Gukko, and took off. He paused only a second, long enough for Valhii to climb on if she wished. He didnt bother to check if she had, as he flew to Ko-Koro.OOC: Alexin to Ko

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: TF141Altal nodded his thanks and led Pordal into the back room."So, what happened?" he asked, laying his firestaff and a hunk of metal on the ground for Pordal to tinker with.Pordal, a nervous crafter, accepted them and began shaping a disk."The entrance was smooth," he began. "We got in and cleared the place in no time. Then, an avalanche, rigged to fall once we got into the war room was set off. That's when things began to fall apart."He stopped for a moment, looking up at Altal, who was smoking a cigar."Then what happened?" he asked."I was almost hit by a Zamor," Pordal said, tapping the cut on his eye. "I was stunned and carried to the Gukko. Yerith, he stayed out. We took off without him."Altal stared emotionless as Pordal finished the disk.Pordal, angry at Yerith's disappearance, slammed the disk on the ground."Who is Kingfish?" he yelled.Altal reached into his satchel and pulled out a picture of a Vortixx: Ozi.Pordal plunged his knife into the picture's left eye.Sirron tapped his foot, waiting for the debriefing to end."So, Gren, how about that sunscreen?" he asked, walking off into the shop.Gren nodded and followed his hooded comrade.

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Gamelia's Beach Goods Store in Ga-Koro; talking to Gren.])

"Oh, follow me," Gamelia says happily to the two beings. "I have the best supply of sunscreen right over here."

Jade slowly opens her eyes before placing her hands on Gust's. She sits up beside the Toa of Air as she begins to talk."Gust, I...oh, where should I start..." she says, her voice trailing off. The Toa turns and looks the Le-Toa in the eye and begins again. "I've lived a rather...questionable life before I met you, Gust. I've done things I'm not proud of and I'm finding out that those things are coming back to bite me. First through thoughts and memories and now...now through actions." The Toa of Electricity suddenly stops, looking back down at her feet.Come on. Spit. It. Out!-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"What kinds of things?" he asked, his eyes wide. "Are you in danger?"From the look in his eyes, it appeared that he'd already considered the fact that he, too, was in danger, but had decided that Jade was a priority.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME