Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Tarkis)"Me too, babe, me too, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to spend this day with you." Tarkis smiled that flirty smile. "You're not dreaming, and by the way I was about ask you the same question, cause I haven't met a girl quite like you." Wrong, I have met a hundred girls like you, every single one of them just like you. Repeating the same words, hanging onto me in hopes of never losing me. Guess what happened to them? She was definitely attractive though and worth his time, her assistant...maybe. The meal and her company would be enjoyable, he loved Ga-Koro, but most of all he loved the people that populated the streets. That was a lie as well.IC: (Hari)"What?!" She nearly screamed. "Alright, as soon as you get fed and we bid our friends a fond farwell, I am getting you in bed. You really need the sleep." Hari sighed. She was worried about Krayn a lack of sleep couldn't be good for the Lieutenant.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: HelsinaShe sipped her drink and played witht the little umbrella.OOC: Open for interaction.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: (Tarkis)"Wow, I should have worn better clothes, you at least look the part." He chuckled, he looked down again to notice her high heels. "Girl, I don't know how you do it, those things look like deep traps, you're incredibly graceful. You walk with them in such ease. "Yeah I don't know if these guys will let me, a leather jacket and a white shirt underneath with jeans don't cut it, it looks like." Tarkis sighed, scratching the back of his head.

IC: KraynKrayn's eyes opened wide in surprise. "Um.... Okay. Didn't predict that reaction." A slight smile appeared on his face. "You know some people would get the wrong impression from what you just said?'

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Hari)Hari thought about it for a bit...then thought a little longer and then had the epiphany. Then she chuckled and gave Krayn a playful shove."That's all that's on your mind? Didn't we just meet? I'm not sure whether to be angry or happy by what you're implying." She laughed.

IC: KraynKrayn blanched instantly, and stammered. "No, no, that's not what I meant. I just found the phrasing amusing. I didn't mean..."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (The Infernavika)That bit of a second Perkahn decided it was suitable to slam the blunt end of his battleaxe into the ship's floor."Can I have a cookie, please?" he asked Mimira, and before she could be able to reply, he said, "Thanks in advance, whatever the answer. Now. I'll tell you all here of a way to earn money way beyond your simple imaginations of a thousand widgets if you all stop arguing and listen for a second. So."He scratched his chin. "To answer your question, Gunner, I don't know much about the Mark Bearers myself. I know they have some vague powers of... vampiric capabilities, let's put it this way. That's how I get it. I know this - they attacked Casa Juturna recently. Pretty guy Tillian's been cut up pretty dang ugly. An unfortunate thing, but that's beside the point. The point is this; I have a hunch that there's so much money involved in the situation, especially if we bring these people to justice, enough money to just boat around the ocean doing nothing for the next fifteen years. And, frankly, I have my own reasons for taking them down. But I need your help."He may have exaggerated with the money; he wasn't even sure if there was a reward for taking these people down. But he sure as heck did not know of a different way to get them to help him in this venture.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Dehkaz"It wasn't as random as you may think," the Toa of Magnetism replied, shaking his head. "His name was Ryker, thief, assassin, to name a few. It seems like someone isn't too please with my joining of the Guard, so they hired him to...""Take me out, so to say."IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma nodded, it sounded like Ga-Koro as usual. "Thank you, Nei. And how have you been?" Embok asked, kneeling down to the Ga-Matoran's height.IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa looked up, and nodded. "Okay!"Suddenly, Skyra would begin to feel himself become weightless, as Onuzek guided the Toa of Air up and over to the winged being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism shook his head again, this time in reply. "I haven't the slightest idea," Dehkaz replied. "I can think of plenty of beings that would be a bit displeased with me becoming a Guard member, but none to the point of hiring an assassin."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Hours ago..."Agzinel, listen. I know that you really wanted to go to the wedding, and I want you to know that I don't blame you at all..."Tillian paced throughout the destroyed room, sighing and leaning against the wall. Agzinel had left minutes before, trying to go and see Emarosa. Poor guy: Tillian knew what it was like to have lost the love of your life and think you'll never get her back. When Emotia had been kidnapped - when the Vortixx had told him she was dead - Tillian had felt an odd cold inside, something that nothing could cure, nothing could touch. And now she was back - his wife - and suddenly, he felt warmer inside than ever before. Come to think of it, he was pretty warm outside, too...Ceasing his practiced apology, Tillian threw open the door and looked up. Fire. Spreading. Quick. Snapping into action, the surfer began to scan for a possible exit, and--"Mommy!"His head snapped backwards, and he caught sight of a young Ga-Matoran - a child, really - standing in the path of the flames, crying. Tillian cursed and bear hugged her, jumping out the window just as the flames burst through the wall and hit his back. The child screamed. Tillian gritted his teeth in pain, but didn't make a sound, merely pushing himself through a window. He managed to levitate the little girl onto the ground, letting her go. Maybe if he just activated his Kadin--Another explosion threw off his concentration, and Tillian landed with a sick crack! and lay still.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (The Infernavika)"Doesn't quite cut it," Perkahn replied, "I'd say, 'Attempt to capture them. Attempt to survive our attempt. Attempt to get rewarded.' I admit, I've not particularly thought a plan out completely. But I'll say this. These people are too dangerous for us not to be rewarded after capturing them. We could threaten to loose them back into the wild where they could wreak more havoc if we wouldn't get a reward."

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Suddenly, medics came rolling by Dehkaz's ward, wheeling past a stretcher: a young, well-dressed - if a bit charred looking - Toa of Gravity was on top, eyes closed, bleeding from the mouth and chest flayed.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian cursed in a low whisper; the sound could have passed for a breath, so quiet was the normally-flamboyant and loud Toa's voice."There was...inn....fire at the inn, and the kid...I have to save..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: [Naona]Naona quickly turned to one of the nearby unimportant NPC guards who had been injured during the attack on the Wedding, and was staring at Tillian in shock, a half eaten doughnut in his hand."Go find out if the child the Commander tried to save survived," she ordered.The guard quickly saluted, dropping his doughnut and running off.

IC: Dehkaz"Karz," the Toa of Magnetism cursed again, and sat up using his one good arm. The kid was a wreck.Which was an understatement.IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma smiled, and patted Nei on the head before taking his hand away. He didn't explain where he had gone, not wanting to burden the Ga-Matoran with his problems. Or problem, there was only one Krell.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Gunner - Ga-Wahi Fjord, InfernavikaI thought about Perkahn's offer for a moment. If what he said was true, this job could pay off all of my debts to society, plus a little left over. Maybe I could even re-start the Rama Hive. Just, not with the arms-dealing."Well Perkahn," I said finally, "I'll join you on your little adventure. It's been a while since I went on a good old-fashioned adventure!"I turned to face Raknar, "Well then, Raknar, we have a deal. I will not complain about anything for the next 24 hours, startiiiiiing...NOW!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Helsina Helsina got up from her seat and left, this bar didn't suit her. She decided to head for Ta-Wahi, maybe she could get a job.OOC: Helsina to Ta-Wahi.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Emotia - Hospital, Ga-Koro -Emotia was there right by Tillian's side. "You saved the kid Tillian...it's alright..." She said rather softly. IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -As Onuzek sent my now weightless self into the air, I guided myself a bit with the air around me and flew up right near Vrana. "Hey there, how you doing?" I asked all friendly like.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar