Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Liara."Tillian let the name roll off his tongue once or twice, and his dormant surfer's drawl poked out as he pronounced the "ra." He tried to pass it off, but sure enough, Liara had noticed his accent."You look like a Liara," he said quickly, trying to cut her off before he made a joke.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Restaurant in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

Gamelia couldn't help but giggle once more. The Matoran quickly composes herself before taking a deep breath and letting it out.He's a Matoran just like me. Calm. Down.The Matoran turns back to Tarkis, and begins to talk in her normal, southern accent. "Thank you for inviting me to come with you, Tarkis. I'm sure you have plenty of more important people than me to spend your time with."-Mef Man

IC: LiaraLiara grinned, and lightly squeezed Tillian's hand, one of the uninjured parts of him. "Thank you." A mischeivious look crept into her eye. "You tried to avoid my joke. But you can't, because once a surfer, always a surfer."IC: KraynThe waiter came, and set the food down. Krayn took a long gulp from his awesome.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LiaraLiara rolled her eyes, and reached into her chest armor. She withdrew a tiny flask of Salamanders, and put it in Tillian's hand. "No cracks about my storage methods, got it? A bit of that should numb the pain."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian's face, stained with blood and coated with ash, somehow still managed to turn a bright red. Resisting the storm - nay, hurricane of witticisms, he took a small drink of Salamander's and sighed, putting his head against the pillow."Does Skyra know about that little compartment?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Not first hand, no." Liara replied, readjusting the armor. "He did confiscate the bottle from the right side after I took it out, though. And the flask from my waist.""But no, he doesn't know it personally."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liara"First off, I just realized you said 'little compartment'. If you weren't injured, I'd slap you." She gave a slight smile, to show she was joking. "Second, what was that supposed to mean?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Well, you know I didn't mean it like--" Tillian started before stopping. "Ooh! Wait!"He reached into his bag, which had been brought in by one of the medics, and brought out two matching hand buzzers, giving them to Liara."That's part of the tradition we were talking about earlier," he explained, a bright, excited light in his eyes. "You put them on, and when you tackle-hug Skyra or Emotia or whoever you want to tackle hug, you make sure they press the buttons and it sends out a little volt of electricity that keeps them immobilized so you can hug them longer. I figured they were perfect for you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Tarkis)"Ehh, they can wait. I'm having much more fun in Ga-Koro." Tarkis winked. He loved the accent though, the one that mad her sound like a southern belle. "You giggle a lot, it's very cute." Actually it's getting annoying, but I guess I can suffer through one annoyance. "I mean I can always choose another time to meet those people, but if I didn't stop here, well then I would have been able to meet you. So how are you doing Gamelia? I don't know much about you, but people always know more about me. Maybe because I'm someone worth talking about.IC: (Hari)Hari slowed down for a few seconds and leaned back in her chair. It was a good day, there had just been a wedding the night before, despite everything that had happened she got the feeling everything was going to be okay from her on out."Enjoying your coffee, Krayn?" She smirked.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: LiaraLiara stared at the devices, a look of childish joy on her face. She squeezed Tillian's hand. "Thank you so much. They're wonderful...." She looked at Tillian. "If you weren't injured, and you weren't married, I would hug the Karz out if you right now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Wait. You mean that now that I'm married, I can never hug anyone? Ever again?" Tillian asked, looking slightly crestfallen. "That...that wasn't in the vows..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Restaurant in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"There's not much to know, really," the Matoran replies more casually. "I'm just a normal Ga-Matoran who owns a small shop by the beach. I don't do much other than sell my beach goods and a few different 'hobbies'," she adds with a small grin.

(Jade [Talking to Gust in Jade's Cabin in Ga-Koro])

"So, will you be ready to leave tomorrow?" the Toa of Electricity asks Gust.-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)"Oh, I'm sure there's a lot about you that's interesting. Tarkis grinned. No there isn't just another pretty face, plenty of you in this village. Girls just like you, worshipping the very ground upon which I walk, of course it's reasonable, I am that great. "Hmm, what kind of hobbies?" Tarkis replied with a grin of his own. "You probably know the best place to swim, huh?" He grinned and turned to the waitress. "Two glasses of Bula Berry wine. One for the lady, one for me, leave the bottle." Tarkis said, giving the waitress a rather large tip, before turning back to Gamelia to her her answers to his questions.

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian started to laugh."Liara, we've known each other for like...ever," he said, pulling himself into a sitting position and hugging her. "It's alright, there's nothing wrong with us hugging--ow ow ow! Burn marks!"He eased off on the hug slightly, hissing in pain."Probably shouldn't have done that without a shirt, huh?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"You shouldn't have done that with burns." Liara scolded, gently pushing Tillian back down on the bed. She stood, and moved up by Tillian's head, bending over to examine the burns.Unbeknownst to her, this also positioned her chest right above his head. "Hobestly, are these doctors cool dudes..,?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Here's this if you didn't see it, Tyler:

"So, will you be ready to leave tomorrow?" the Toa of Electricity asks Gust.-Mef Man

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Restaurant in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"Yes I would, actually," she replies in a lower voice. "There are quite a few places that are great for getting nice and wet. I'll take you to the beach or maybe the Hura Mafa river and you can try out your new swim suit" the Matoran adds before looking up toward Tarkis. "So, um, anyway. Is there anything you'd like for me to show you while you're here? Ga-Koro has plenty of great places to visit."-Mef Man

IC: Liara"If this Bula paste is any good, then I will stuff my armor with bees. And I hate bees." She ran a finger lightly across the paste, and sniffed it."Ya see? It's expired." She reached into a pouch on her belt, and grabbed a container of paste. "You should sue these people."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Pretty sure your armor is already full of cee's, he almost said, but he merely decided to nod."Yeah," he said. "Not proper medical care at all..."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Yep," replied the Toa. "Well...what now? This is our last night of freedom and all. How do you want to spend it?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Darn right it's not." Liara said, as she scooped some past out of the tin."This might hurt a tad, but it'll feel better in a second." Slowly, she started to apply the paste, starting with one burn, before working her way to the next.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Liara...thanks," he said. "I'd do this myself if I had feeling in all my limbs at the moment, and it means a lot that someone would do this properly for me--"His words were cut off in a quick gasp of pain as the medic started to apply the paste.IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)..."Not sure how to interpret any of that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Tarkis)"Umm, it's been a while to be honest, you know since I fully enjoyed Ga-Koro. I bet you could come up with some interesting places for us to go to." Tarkis grinned. The waitress returned pouring a glass for the two matoran and then leaving the glass. He took a sniff, then took a sip. "Naho Bay would be a good place to check out, but I'm gonna need these sunglasses so I'm not noticed. Glad this place respects my privacy. I missed this place, Le-Koro's a big party, but it's tons of fun here...and the girls are the best. You're the best of this island though." He winked.

IC: Liara"If I can't be around to keep you from getting hurt, I can at least be around to nurse you back to health." Liara commented, as she started working on the second to last burned patch.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"So, what, you're like my protector now?" Tillian asked with a grin; the look faded when he saw how serious Liara was. "Liara...you don't have to worry about me. You have yourself to take care of, and Skyra, and...I'm secondary. You take care of what really matters in your life before focusing on me. Besides, I've had practice getting myself hurt no matter who's around."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: My posts...aren't...making...sense! Need...caffeine!

IC(Gamelia Auldron [Restaurant in Ga-Koro, talking to Tarkis])

"Thanks, Tarkis," she says, the smile growing wider on her face. "Well, we'll go to Naho Bay then. I'm sure it'll be great," the Matoran adds before taking a sip from her glass. "I know this perfect place on the beach where no one else goes other than me. It'll be more...private there," she says before quickly adding,"So you don't, you know, have to fight off any crazy fans.

"I mean that I'll be leading the way the next few days after we leave," Jade starts. "So, you make the decisions tonight. Whatever you want to do we'll do. Make sense?"-Mef Man

IC: LiaraLiara was quiet for a second. "Tillian, out of all of us, you're the most likely to get yourself killed.""You're my friend, and I want to keep you safe. I will keep you safe."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"That's...really sweet of you, Liara," Tillian said softly, his surfer drawl tempered by slight emotion. "Thanks."A moment of quiet. Then two. Then three.IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Mmk," said Gust with a shrug, moving to the guitar and instantly starting to play an upbeat, if somewhat raw, melody.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME