Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LiaraLiara gripped Cipher's shoulder for support, while holding her other hand to her forehead."Not really. I will be. But right now, I have a Tarakava going a few rounds with my skull."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Destiny (Skyra's Kahu) - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Destiny lay perched not to far from where Liara lay, she moved her beak over to her and pecked her on the air.IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -"Love you too!!" I yelled at the Avian, I looked down to Onuzek far below. "Hey Onuzek! You can bring me down now...Mr. Winged Anti-social isn't worth my time." I called down to the giant Toa of Gravity.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Ba-Toa waved at Skyra when he noticed the Le-Toa look down. And almost lost his gravitic hold on the Toa of Air. Slowly, he brought Skyra down to the ground again. "Onuzek is wondering who that was," he said, pointing to the winged being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I shrugged. "No idea, though he's obviously not very sociable...let's go back to Tillian's house." With that, I lead the way back to Casa Juturna, I needed to find Liara...she was probably still laying by that tree drunk or something. I decided my new goal was to get her to lay of the booze for a while.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Angel (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Hey," he said, coming up beside her. "When we get to Le-Koro, after we lay low for a day or two...well, what do you want to do? For fun, I mean."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lux Saran - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaWithout warning the hazardous pile of tables and chairs behind Hakilve, Cipher and Liara shifted position, revealing a thoroughly disturbed Po-Matoran, a dazed expression on his face, with blood trickling down the side of his mask."Uhhhh," he began, as if he wasn't at all sure where he was, "What exactly just happened?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sontarok began walking toward the docks, wondering if he should have purchased the item.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Hakilve"Yo, karz, Lux, you okay man?" the Po-Toa asked, removing some of the other tables covering the Matoran of Stone. "And to answer your question, we really don't know."IC: EmbokEmbok smile for a third time, and without warning, lifted Nei up and onto his shoulders. "Ready?" he asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Also Kray...you ever gonna use Laryn? Cause we're gonna probably ditch her or just say she tagged along or something otherwise. :P I'd ask in pm but your INBOX IS FULL! XDIC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I sighed and gave Liara a half hug. "Hey, I'm just doing this cause I care."

IC: LiaraLiara glared at Cipher.Her eyes wandered around the scene. There had obviously been an attack, and people were wandering back..... Her eyes widened slightly. "Skyra, where's Tillian?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Um...doc? Can I get an aspirin?" Tillian asked, grinning weakly. "I have...a bit of a...headache."IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Uh...didn't Tillian get picked off by some random vine...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraNo sooner did Cipher speak, than Liara could feel her eyes widen and bands of iron constrict around her chest. No. Not now, not on such an important day... Wait... Why are you this concerned? He's a friend. I'll just ho check on him,. Make sure he's alright.Without another word, she took off, and started flying toward the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LiaraA loud thump, an muffled protests could be heard outside Tillians door. A moment later, the door opened, and Liara walked in."Tillian, you brakas." She said quietly, and sat down in a chair near the bed. "Why do you always do this to us? To Emotia? To Skyra? To..." She trailed off and shook her head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"'Course I am," he said, with his typical Tillian-beam. "I'm Lieutenant Colonel Tillian Juturna, slayer of Rahkshi, bounty hunters, and undeserved arrest warrants. Gonna take a tad more than death to kill me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Tarkis)"Oh, you're far too nice. Still it's amazing you don't have a guy on your arm all the time, beautiful girl like you." Tarkis grinned, his arm wrapping around her waist and leading her into the restaurant. It was definitely a lot more refined than the atmosphere outside. Candles sat upon every table, patrons speaking it quiet voices, a female hostess at the front."A seat for two please." He looked over his glasses when the other Ga-matoran made a face, and then she nodded and lead them to a small booth table on the far end. Quiet, and out of the way of prying eyes. Tarkis helped Gamelia into her seat, before taking his jacket off and folding it up. "It's rather to find a girl both as beautiful as you, and one with such fine taste. A real rarity on this island." I have been to better places and I've met thousands of girls more classy than you. He pulled off his sunglasses, sighing in that reflective manner, his eyes looked away but turned back to Gamelia, that glacier blue they had always been.IC: (Hari)Hari did not say a word, she dug straight into the pancakes ravenously. The speed at which she ate was terrifying, like when a Takea smelt blood in the water and ripped a matoran apart. She paused for a few seconds to catch her breath and wipe her face."Thanks Krayn, I'm gonna need to repay this some day." She grinned, not really paying attention to her friends' faces.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg