Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Dorian's eyebrows raised in amusement, and he started to laugh for the first time since his arrival."You really do believe that, don't you? Tank, someday - someday soon - you'll be proven wrong. I hope you live to see it. In the meantime...look out for Salvinn, will you? The last thing we need is another Mark replaced," he added, turning around and began to walk away before stopping suddenly."Kearrstrun, out of curiosity...was the vault in the same place that you left it earlier?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn's eyes narrowed. In one move, he picked Hari up, and started walking. "So you know, I'm dragging you to an inn. And then, we are going to have a very long conversation about self-esteem."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Hari)"Uh...um." Hari was flustered how Krayn had scooped her up out of the blue and was now carrying her to an inn to talk, about self-esteem. If she had only laughed about Naona treating her like a daughter she needed to protect then Krayn wouldn't have been worried about her and then he could have worried about much more important things than some girl he met at a wedding reception.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Vrana"Get whatever you want... I don't really care. I'll be outside of the village when you're done." With that, two large black wings spread, and he soared into the air, flying above the village that had betrayed him. Each and every one of them, heartless and without any form of pity. Anyone who was useless, just thrown aside...He could cause so much damage from up here if he wished... but he wasn't at that point within his anger... yet...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Krayn"I know what your thinking. Stop it." Krayn said, as he walked up a flight if stairs, and opened the door to the inn room he had rented a while back.Carefully, he deposited Hari on the bed, and say in an armchair. "Alright. Every problem you have. Right now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: CadiasCadias rolled his eyes once Vrana was a safe distance away. "Talk about moody... oh, well. With any luck, he'll get through this soon." With that hopeful thought in mind, even though he didn't believe it, Cadias made his way to the marketplace and began to look for useful supplies.OOC: Anyone who wants to interact is welcome to do so.

IC: (Hari)"Krayn...we really don't need to do this I'm-" Hari saw Krayn's eyes were beginning to narrow again, especially if she continued on this way."Fine...back when I was very little I had gotten into a fight with my parents, cause you know I was a kid. I was angry they spent more time fighting bad guys and rahi, than spending time with their daughter, which they did very little of. So I got into trouble, caused problems and eventually they'd catch wind of it and be back to handle the situation and scold me. It was stupid and selfish and then...one day they didn't come back. I later learned my parents had died defending the village during a pirate raid and just before they left we got into a big argument. Kids are orphaned all the time it happens, and much worse have happened to people on this island." She sighed and then continued."So I grew up but I tried not to act all sad, pushed those regrets down and put on a brave face like my parents would have wanted. People don't want other people's emotional baggage weighing them down. They're already carrying enough as it is."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Krayn Krayn stood, and sat down next to Hari on the bed. Carefully, he gave her a tight hug. "See? Your problems are worth being told too. People want to listen, people want to help. You just have to let us."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Hi Snelly, I see Skyra has taken on birdwatching as a hobby. :PIC: VranaOut of the corner of his eye, he noticed someone watching him, climbing up onto a rooftop. But, it didn't concern him. The person could fall off of the rooftop for all he cared. The other villagers would probably just stand around and look at him lying there and then walk off. They had done nearly the same to Vrana...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (near the Infernavika)Nobody really seemed to tend much to Perkahn at the hospital, and it looked overall as if he didn't really need tending. He didn't get amnesia from that bash on the head, so he got saved from the biggest power of them all: that of the plot. But the plot turned him in a rather strange direction. He was pretty sure he felt the taste of the poison he'd almost died from a few weeks ago in his mouth. Strangely enough, nothing seemed to be happening to him. He wasn't sure what was going on with his biology right now, but he was sure that he was alive and that the taste was not, contrary to popular belief, an illusion.So now Perkahn found himself in the fjord where the Infernavika stood, his Gukko walking beside him. As he approached the ship, he contemplated the battle at Tillian's wedding. He was still able to put two and two together. Tillian was obviously the target, this he deduced from the way they acted and from rumors he overheard about some vague Mark thingy; some moron hit Perkahn on the head with a club, or a mace, or whatever; havoc ensued; some blood, of all things, was taken from Tillian. These people were led by someone who was about as insane as Karzahni, he deduced, and he specialized in destroying insanity. With fire and blood.He'd do this for three reasons. First: he hated his holidays being interrupted so rudely as they did at the wedding. Second: he itched to blow something, or rather someone, and most preferably someone no good to the good of the realm, up. Third: vengeance. He'd have freaking vengeance for everything, starting with getting hit on the club and ending with his friend's, acquaintance's, whatever he was', wedding getting attacked. He'd have vengeance for the taste of poison in his mouth, even. But it was a calculated vengeance. He sure as Karz wasn't going to kill them all over a petty insult and a club over the head. He'd try to not kill anyone. But, the Toa of Iron reasoned, he didn't like what was going on. Too much vampirism in that whole story. He'd deal with whoever these people were, deal with them with fire and blood, and since they would never expect an attack from his front he'd destroy them with nothing but the element of surprise. He'd figure out who tried to poison him, finally, and then everything... could return to normal.It must be said he really hoped for an amnesty after helping the law in such a way. Though that amnesty had to come from the Turaga personally, what was problematic, since they were all in Pala-Koro last time he checked."Let me in, people!" he roared to the ship. Of course, he could've just flown in, but that would've been cheating.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

OOC: Fight is near the edge of Ga-Koro...IC: DehkazDespite the fact that he was fighting for his life, Dehkaz seemed to be facing another problem: ammo.Normally, he had more then enough knives to last three fights, but he had worn only a few to the wedding, not exactly expecting this kind of attack. Right now he only had four left and he was going to have to conserve them. His black-armored attacker seemed to notice as well, and tried to force the Toa of Magnetism to use his throwing weapons. However, Dehkaz returned the Toa's blasts of elemental air with pulses of his own element.One usch pulse struck the Toa's leg, magnetizing it to the ground. With his attacker mostly immobilised, Dehkaz took his chance, and threw his remaining knives at the black-amored Toa. As his did, Dehkaz vaguely saw a brown blurr racing towards him. The Toa of Air, even with one leg trapped, was amazingly agile, and easily dodged all four knives.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazNaona's attacked was helped in part by Dehkaz, as he magnetized the Toa's head to Naona's foot. This, however, proved to ineffective, as the attacker activated his Kadin, forcefully pulling himself away. A giant blast of air was sent at the Toa of Stone, while Dehkaz was suddenly caught in the back with a fist of compacted air. With Dehkaz's loss of consentration, the black-armored Toa was de-magnetized.Using this to his advantage, the attacker ran towards the still-recovering Dehkaz, a shortsword drawn.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Gunner] - Ga-Wahi Fjord, InfernavikaGunner shrugged, "Fair point Song, but, to be frank, I think we both realize it's only a matter of time before one of us is dead.""Let me in, people!"The Toa of Air glanced over to see Perkahn standing before them, trying to get their attention, "Hey, Perkahn! Long time, no see!"Grabbing a nearby rope, he tied it off to the side of the ship, before tossing it over for his companion to climb.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dehkaz/MYSTERIOUS TOAGetting hit with a Toa of Stone at Kakama-level speed is like getting hit by a a train. And if you don't know what that feels like, well, it hurts. A lot.The black-armored Toa was sent flying to the ground, his breathing ragged. Probably because of the few cracks that were heard when Naona slammed into him. Despite his injuries, the Toa of Air still stood up, with minor help from his Kadin. However, he promply froze, and fell foward.Three of Dehkaz's knives were buried in his back, having been sent there from behind by the Toa of Magnetism's Mask of Rebounding. Dehkaz grinned, his mask still glowing as he recoved his other knives using it. He suddenly frowned, and fell onto his side clutching his stomach. "Karz, the brakas got me," he managed to say, moving away his arms to show a shorsword impaling him through his stomach starting from his back.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Tsar, you just highly underestimated Reton :PIC (Reton, Hall of the Crucible): Reton was suprised by the turn of events. Not many would think to add kicks to a fight such as this. This Cylund had just upped the stakes, and he was about to lose. Activating his kakama for the third time, he spun out of the way, blocking the slash as he did so. He launched himself, sweeping at the toa's other exposed leg with his sword. If it worked, he had crippled the toa. If not, he could still get out of the way before Cylund's sword came around for a counter-strike.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Pordal, YerithPordal grabbed a few blankets and made himself comfortable."Did ya really have to tell that story?" he grumbled."Hazing, son," Yerith said. "You know how it works. How do you think you got that nickname in the first place?""Ye'd better keep your mouth shut about that, old man," Pordal shot back.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

"Well, goodnight, you two," the Matoran says as she pokes her head into the doorway. "Sleep well, and I'll see you both in the morning," she adds before walking back toward her own room. Once there, she undresses before slipping into her pajamas. She was soon in her bed fast asleep; a smile on her lips.OOC: I'll time skip to tomorrow in a sec unless you want to post again or do the timeskip yousrself, Solaris.-Mef Man

IC: OnuzekOnuzek is walking around Ga-Koro. Onuzek is looking for also-Toa-of-Gravity-Tillian, and good-Mark-Bearer-Emotia, and Air-Toa-Skyra, and Lazerbeak-who-Skyra-likes, and annoying-Toa-now-okay-Krayn and-.Onuzek thinks that this is too much for Onuzek to remember. Onuzek should remember what happened and then Onuzek will find Onuzek-Friends. Onuzek is genius!There was big-fun-party-wedding, but then evil-bad-Mark-Bearers come and start big-loud-fight. And Onuzek lost sight of Onuzek-Friends and now Onuzek sad.Onuzek didn't think that helped. But Onuzek will find Onuzek-Friends. Onuzek-Friends never leave Onuzek anywhere.But Onuzek is still sad.OOC: First person Onuzek post is weird. Wadda think? :3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I got it.IC: Pordal, Yerith"G'night," Pordal mumbled back as he drifted off to sleep.He woke up the next morning, refreshed and with the slightest hangover. It felt strange, waking up after the sun had risen. He nudged Yerith awake.Yerith shot right up, a light sleeper by nature."What's the time?" he muttered, standing up.

OOC: No. You, on the other hand, might be underestimating Cylund.And also, technically, a Kakama does nothing to the senses, so when moving at superspeed you basically see everything as a blur; so I don't think you'd have been able to block the sword. But that's still possible; not awfully likely, but possible, so let's maintain it's fine for now. You could've spun out of the way of the sword, whatever the case.IC: (the Crucible)Cylund, on the other hand, couldn't have possibly been cut by Reton's blade; his risk did a literal hybrid between a failure and a success, meaning, he fell down on the ground rather hard on his chest, but in this case, it helped. As the sword swathed through thin air in that particular area where his leg had been a mere moment ago, Cylund rolled to the side just a little bit and slashed at the hand holding it.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

OOC: I'll give a little on this one, since you did on mine earlier. I've always assumed that it works like Over the Hedge. Everything seems to move slower, and you move faster. I never thought of it as being a blur, except to the one who it was being used on.IC: The blade missed Reton's hand, but it hit the sword. It slid up the blade, trailing sparks from the momentum Cylund had. It hit the handle-guard, and broke it, sending shards into Reton's hand and forearm. His gloves protected him from impact, but a few shards stuck in his arm. He rotated, catching Cylund's blade with his own as Cylund continued to roll. He was rolling himself, unable to maintain his balance when he had swiped at Cylund's leg. He slid his foot across, and it caught. He flipped twice, and landed on his feet, stopping the momentum. He turned and looked at Cylund, then shot toward him, slightly broken blade at the ready. He feinted a slash at his head, then slashed at the belly.OOC: are you still on the ground?-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: (The Crucible)Cylund leapt, using his hand as leverage, to his feet while Reton charged at him. Taking a quick step backwards while Reton faked a slash at the head, his two swords were left open to deal with the blade, and, due to the fact that he moved back, he had enough space to reconcentrate his defense effort to his belly."Wrong move, buddy," was what Reton heard to the background of swords ringing loudly as Cylund's left hand blade crossed the two swords together, while the right hand blade slammed Reton's with all the possible might in the world. Right in the little nudge done in the handle-guard.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Pordal, Yerith"Karz of a lot better than an MRE," Pordal said, graciously accepting the plate.Yerith looked at the food. He hadn't eaten in two days. This was welcome."Well, I've never been to a hotel, restaurant, theater, or club," Yerith said, digging in, "and I usually eat where I sleep and sleep where I fight, so fancy kind of gets lost on me."Pordal, when Yerith wasn't looking, mouthed the word "antisocial" to Gamelia.

IC: Pordal, YerithAnd for Yerith, it only did take a second. He had scarfed down his plate, faster than one could say... well, anything, really."You might want to take it slow, old man," Pordal warned him, finishing up a moment later. "Mata Nui knows, you might fall down and can't get up."He collected the plates and downed his juice.

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

"That was...fast," Gamelia says as she spots the two plates being finished before she could even close the door. The Matoran takes them from the two beings before walking back outside. "Feel free to look around the store; I'll be back in a little while," she says; almost repeating the words she had said earlier. Karz, they're fast...-Mef Man

IC: Pordal, YerithPordal smiled. When you hadn't eaten in a day, a quick breakfast didn't mean a small breakfast. He got up and browsed the store.Yerith kept an eye on his new equal."So, what looks good?" he asked Pordal.Pordal's eyes flitted about the shelves."Well, I think this tan shirt looks nice," he said, examining it.

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

Gamelia hums a Le-Matoran drinking song to herself as she washes the plates. She was never a fan of the Ga-Matoran soft songs. The Matoran favored the rough sounds of the Le-Matoran's music than the sweet; soft melodies of a Ga-Matoran's voice.She was soon finished and was back in the store; standing next to her two new friends."Ooh, you'd look nice in that shirt," she says to Pordal before walking toward a nearby customer; helping them decide which sunscreen to buy.-Mef Man

OOC: Hi Snelly, I see Skyra has taken on birdwatching as a hobby. :PIC: VranaOut of the corner of his eye, he noticed someone watching him, climbing up onto a rooftop. But, it didn't concern him. The person could fall off of the rooftop for all he cared. The other villagers would probably just stand around and look at him lying there and then walk off. They had done nearly the same to Vrana...
OOC: Yes. :P IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -Being a Le-Toa, the likely hood of me falling of the rooftop was very low, plus...Le-koran's always land on their feet, or was that cats? Anyway, the winged being hadn't payed any attention to me in the slighest, I had to say I was pretty disappointed, I looked down, and there of all people was Onuzek, this gave me an idea. "Hey Onuzek! Could you use your powers to send me flying up toward that winged guy up there? I want to talk to him."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar