Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oops. Will pay attention to that next time.IC: Sinezh dropped his sword and moved away, grazed by the covered and thus immune blade. The blade fell to the ground, and as Vaisaga was right on it, he fell too. Sinezh fired three acid zamors at Vaisaga while he was weighed down and put in an awkward position, one he would have to avoid being cut in, by the sword.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: The sword was melted in three places, falling apart in Vaisaga's hand, and now blunted by the metal melting. "Well, I'll have to get that fixed up." The magnetism would still work if the blade was re-forged, as it was contained in the handle. (Though no one else knew that.) Sinezh pulled out his chain and swung it, getting it caught on the magnetic sword piece Vaisaga was holding. He pulled on the chain to either get Vaisaga in close range so he could hit a vital pressure point, or just get his magnetic sword back.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (Hari)Hari noticed that Krayn had pulled her onto his chair. Hari could have been feeling bad about Tillian taking the hit for her. She did feel bad, the fact that Tillian was lying on an operating table because of her. One of her hands left the center of Krayn's back and moved to his mask, gently running her hand over his mask, before bringing it back to his lower back.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)The doc tried to smile, but the look didn't quite reach his eyes, and as he removed his gloves and tossed them into a biohazard bin, Krayn saw they were stained with blood."Well, we sealed the wound," he said. "But...there were complications."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Well, you have to understand that he's an entirely new case," said the doctor hastily. "Lieutenant Colonel Juturna's blood type, taking into account the Mark he had and the different mutations he's picked up to his blood since his last hospital visit...well, your friend has the rarest blood type ever documented, sir. Taking that into consideration, we were unable to perform a proper transfusion to replace all the blood he lost. We had to...improvise."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Oh, bloody karz," Praggos cursed, standing back up and dusting himself off. Well, there went any pretense of a simple conversation. He shrugged, and left Skyra to what he did, walking off to the hospital where Tillian had likely been taken.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)The doctor sighed, clearly too tired to comprehend the warning."We had to drain a good portion of his blood to get rid of the poison that the vines were coated with," he said. "Now, normally a person can swallow up to a pint of blood before vomiting, but your friend's genetic makeup has been mutated to the point where he can swallow up to 90% of a normal person's blood before he gets sick. Taking that into consideration, instead of a proper transfusion, we're going with a riskier method and giving him blood bags of AB Negative - snack packs of a sort - that he can use to replenish the blood he's already lost. But his old blood...well, there was a problem with that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Doctor, you are very close to making this De-Toa very angry."Krayn glared at the doctor. "Cut out the fricking extraneous details, and tell me what the Karz is happening."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"His Mark!" the doctor yelled, finally looking irritated. "The tattoo is gone! It seems to have bonded with his blood and when we drained it for transfusion, the tattoo disappeared! It would've killed him had we not been on hand!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Tillian Juturna is the name," Praggos said to the receptionist at the hospital. She nodded, and began to lead him off to where the others were. Soon enough Praggos walked out, just in time to catch the last explanation from the Doctor.His eyebrow raised slighty, and he nodded to himself. "Similar to how he gained the mark in the first place, I would assume?" Praggos asked Krayn and the rest of Tillian's group, surprising them with his presence.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Not that I can tell as of yet, but I would recommend keeping an eye on him to make sure--"The door to the post-op ward opened, revealing Tillian wearing a new v-neck: truly enough, the golden tattoo that had been on his shoulder had disappeared, and though his incisors were still sharp and fang-like, they were unable to be seen...because he was sucking on a bloodbag labeled "AB Negative.""Yo, this place is great!" he said in excitement. "We should drop by next week, I'd never need to go to a fast food place again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Yes...and now you're drinking blood cider," the Toa of Ice joked. "No matter, I should find a way to synthesize it sometime. Congratulations on losing your mark, by the way," he said to the Toa of Gravity. "Now you're both weaker and stronger."

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian frowned and moved over to Naona before hugging her."Thanks for being at the wedding," he said. "I was watching you keep order. That meant a lot."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Jade's eyes slowly open the next morning. She was lying in her bed with Gust's arms around her as she looked toward the closed window. The sun hadn't begunt to shine yet, so she guessed it was still early morning. Turning back toward the Le-Toa, she leans forward and kisses his cheek.Love you.The Toa's mind began to race again like it did the other night. She had so much to do today and she had to do it without alerting Gust. The last thing Jade wanted was to get Gust suspicious.Okay. Time to get to work.Carefully, the Toa of Electricity stands up, grabbing a change of clothes as she does so, and walks toward her bathroom. She quickly takes a shower before stacking the clothes she wore yesterday on a nearby counter. Jade slips on a black tanktop and a pair of short shorts; looking at herself in the mirror as she does so. After this, the Toa of Electricity walks silently past the bed; grabbing her black boots as she does, and out of the door.Jade breathes in the air from the sea while she places her boots over her barefeet.First stop, the Ga-Koro bar. Maybe he's still in...-Mef Man