Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Song"Kid, you're better off here. Zijak tried to make you drunk, something that you shouldn't do for another sixty years, and Lasiniacwas going to make you listen to torture with sound."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"WHAT!" I said as I broke out of the ice easily, thanks to my mark. "You're insane..." I looked at Iris, kinda surprised he hadn't attacked me or anything. "Why don't you just surrender if you're just gonna stand there!?" IC: Mimira - Infernavika -'But...I kinda like Lasinia..." she said, pouting a little.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Praggos:"Well, I've been helping you people all this while, and what's the point in surrender if it just puts you in the same position you are already?" Praggos asked.IC-Grochi:"..." Grochi was silent for a moment."Alright, tell me. What does that Dragon brew with?" He asked this whilst playing his guitar that he had built during his spare time on the ship.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Song"Kid, we all kind of like Lasinia. But she's kinda creepy sometimes. Once, she snuck into a locked cabin while Raknar and I were-" Song stopped short. "I'm not gonna finish that sentence in front of you."UC: IrisIris shrugged. "I'm just laughing at you in my head."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I'd had enough of this. If Praggos was gonna aid Iris...a murderer and body-snatcher...then Praggos had to go down too. I send a powerful blast of air at Praggos chest. "Keep your eye on the birdy!" IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira blinked, but she didn't understand what Song was talking about. "Can I see Lasinia now?"

IC: LasiniaLasinia paused for a moment to catch her breath, and continued to sing despite the lack of musical instrument accompanying her.Up aloft this yard must goJohn rise her up from down belowWhiskey, whiskey, whiskey-o~Now whiskey is the life of manAlways was since the world began~

Edited by It's a Gundam!

IC: KraynMinutes later, doctors were rushing Tillian into the OR. Krayn say in the waiting room, looking pale as a ghost.
IC: (Hari)Hari took a seat right next to Krayn, wrapping one shoulder around Krayn in an effort to pull him close to protect him. To wrap herself around him in a way to protect him from all of this. She couldn't wait, both arms went around Krayn and pulled him into a protective hug, squeezing him tightly. They both needed this right now and words, well Hari's words at least, would have just gotten in the way. Nothing needed to be said.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Emotia - Hospital, Ga-Koro -Emotia had been forced to wait outside the operating room. She paced for a moment...and than finally sat down near Hari and Krayn. Surprisingly her face wasn't stained with tears, just incredible anxiousness...she looked like it would only take one thing for her to completely snap.

IC - Yuru - WeddingThe Toa let the pebbles hit him, chuckling wistfully. With his Mark activated, the minuscule rocks hardly made a dent in his defense. "Pathetic."Chasing her down, he lashed out, the stolen staff slamming towards Naona's head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Sorry to end this early, but I've got to leave tomorrow. D:IC - Yuru - WeddingThe staff, made to resist stone, was used to beat away the rocks. Sweat running down his back, the Toa spun the staff his his hand before strapping it to his back. The tree formerly used as a pillar lowered itself, his sword coming back to his hand and then to his side. He was hardly breathing hard. He straightened up, towering over his enemies and flexing his muscles."It's time for this to end."Pillars, similar to the one used earlier, surrounded Naona. Not just that, but those were surrounded by more. And those, by another. And another, until she was virtually surrounded by an impenetrable forest. Yuru turned and walked away, towards his collective followers and opposers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hoboken started juggling rocks with his eyes closed, trying to focus on elemental meditation."Well, isn't this cute?" The snide voice of Sinezh cut in. "An overgrown Matoran and his girlfriend." He had mistaken Vaisaga for a girl, due to his androgynous appearance.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: There goes his other side. Also, I doubt that would work, as it's already moving fast, and the target does not need to be moving at any speed to trigger it. IC: Sinezh fired again."I'LL SAVE YOU!" Hoboken tried to send a boulder at Sinezh, but instead sent it up. "Excuse me, sir. Screw you." He smiled and kicked Hoboken down, then fired a third time.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Vaisaga]Except 'generic acid' would not be so strong that it would melt his protosteel daggers. Sure, it might damage them a bit, but they would still be rather intact, seeing that 'generic acid' had a 'generic pH level below 7'."I haven't even moved my feet," he said. "Now, let's try this again shall we?"His daggers glowed with energy, and a massive gust of wind blasted out from the two, spiralling towards the other being.

OOC: Generic as in no special effects. Just melts anything it hits short of Protosteel and Makuta Armor. Nuju-approved. Same for the sword, which has a Devastator-like pull.IC: As the other being had ignored his magnetic sword attack, he ignored that and followed up with another magnetic sword attack. He simply pointed it at Vaisaga and effortlessly waited for it to pull, while shooting him again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: That sounds too overpowered.IC: [Vaisaga]Vaisaga gritted his teeth as his legs buckled, the Toa slowly moving forward. It seemed as if it would be somewhat difficult countering the magnetic powers of the other being's weapons. This meant that he would have to start plotting. A small smile appeared on his face as he realised what to do.He let go of his daggers, letting them fly towards his enemy, and lifted his feet off the ground, rocketing towards the other being, senbon flying from hidden compartments at Sinezh.

OOC: One, I've seen stronger with KNI's chars. Two, Nuju-approved.IC: All the thrown weapons were stuck to Sinezh's sword. It wouldn't really strengthen the use of the weapon much, as the points were disorganized, but it wouldn't ruin it either. His Zamors zoomed past Vaisaga, but he was now fully being pulled with nothing to anchor him to the ground toward the sword's tip at high speed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: *ahem* Something I'd like to point out...

OOC: Sorry Gravs, but you'd have to magnetize him to rock matter for that to be possible, and I don't believe you can do that.
No, not really. It would be simple for a Toa of Magnetism to create a magnetic field around an object to make it move in the desired direction. Granted, it would be difficult for them to form such a field in mid air, and not around piece of metal, it wouldn't be impossible.Think: railgun without the rails, same concept of moving something along. Magnetism can do a lot more then just make stuff stick together. Besides, I've seen people launch spheres of magnetism an' stuff, this is a lot more plasuable then that.IC: DehkazBy this time, the Toa of Magnetism had reached the Fowadi, and was bringing the cannons and heavy-disk launchers to bear on the wedding area. "Wedding was attacked," he explained to his crew quickly.A bit of magnetic elemental power, and most of the cannons and disk launchers were loaded and ready to fire. Now he just had to wait.OOC: Fowadi prepared to fire, Naona. :P Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KraynKrayn wrapped his arms around Hari, one near her shoulders and the other her lower back.Gently, he pulled her toward him, and slid aside slightly, so they were both perched on the same chair.

fK5oqYf.jpg