Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Sulov had already finished his simple meal in silence. Now the matoran had his dour gaze turned towards the fight at present. He sat, watching Reton and Cylund's blade-work with as much indifference as ever.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: DehkazThe Fowadi was prepared to fire, and Dehkaz made his way back towards the battle, which seemed to be over by now. Judging by the fact that no screams and the clashing of metal could be heard.But then again, Dehkaz was rather far away, still in Ga-Koro. He was doing his best to move quickly, but it was slow going on a day like this. The streets were full of beings going about their day, making it next to impossible to move through them. Frowning, the gunmetal-armored Toa launched himself into the air with his elemental power. Although not as controlable as a Gravity or Kadin user, this limited flight allowed him to move quickly over the streets.He hadn't done it before for fear of wasting elemental power, but now seemed like as good a time as any to start moving faster.Dehkaz was nearing the edge of the Koro, the Fowadi still in sight behind him. I guess this is as good a time as any to test out tho-.A black and green shape suddenly slammed into him, interupting his thought as well as his flight. Trying to regain his bearings as he fell to the ground, Dehkaz vaguely felt a sword glance off his armor. Not good. With the ground fast approching and his attacker still forcing him down towards it, Dehkaz did the only thing he could do. He stopped. A powerful magnetic field held him just meters above the ground.His attacker wouldn't be so lucky, as Dehkaz twisted, causing the being to roll around him and slam into the ground. Or so it would seem, if this being didn't have a Kadin.Dehkaz dropped to the ground, and got a glimps of his attacker before the being came at him again. Handsome features, black armor, shortswords-"You!" Dehkaz said, recognizing the Toa of Air as he blocked a sword swing with one of his knives. A magnetic pulse sent the attacker back, and Dehkaz threw one of is knives after him. The black-armored Toa simply leaned out of the way, and seconds later, a huge blast of air sent Dehkaz through a hut behind him."Karz," the Toa of Magnetism muttered, standing up and preparing himself for the next attack. It came as a Kadin powered, black-armored, shortword tipped bullet that flew through the hole Dehkaz had made. Dehkaz flipped over the attacking Toa, and sent two magnetised knives after him. The first missed completely, and flew well past the Toa, while the second was knocked away by a shortsword.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

"Oh, good," Gamelia replies, a smile still on her face. "Then, you two can sleep with me tonight. I mean, in my shop. I, uh, have some extra cots in the backroom you can sleep on," she adds quickly as her face begins to blush.I'm fast but not that fast.-Mef Man

IC: Pordal, Yerith"Thank you, Gamelia," Pordal said, standing up. "And don't worry, the tongue can slip, even if all you had was one drink. Although if you get stone-drunk, some more embarrassing things might happen...""Like the time you went out to the pub with Gaz," Yerith mumbled, handing the empty glasses to the barkeep.Pordal froze again."Say one word--" Pordal began."They got roaring drunk," Yerith interrupted, "and Pordal said he loved us so much. Then Gaz kissed him. Right on the mouth. Ah, that cheeky little Brakas."It was Pordal's turn to blush."Let-- let's just go get some sleep," he muttered.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"To be perfectly frank," sighed Angel, "after this whole Bearer thing, I think keeping you company could be the best thing for my psyche."He turned Dalia's head and kissed her softly for several seconds before pulling away and smiling, still holding her in a hug.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

Gamelia couldn't help but let a small giggle escape her lungs as she heard the insane story. Of course, she didn't doubt it one bit, though."Come on," she says with a smile before taking both of their hands. The Ga-Matoran leads the two back to her shop and into a back room."You'll find some blankets and all of that in here, just make yourselves at home and I'll be right back," Gamelia says before walking back to the front of the store.-Mef Man

IC: Dalia:Beneath her mask, Dalia blushed. She'd been with plenty of guys before, but she hadn't really felt attached to any of them before..."Maybe we'll evade notice in Le-Koro... Live there in peace, no murderous Mark-Bearers, no Guardsmen out to kill us, no more madness, destruction, and death," Dalia said wistfully, "Just a normal life... That would be nice."

IC(Jade)

The Toa of Electricity watches the waves lap at her bare feet as she sits down on the shore. Unlike most days, a smile wasn't visible on her face. Her mind was racing as she thought about the handful of enemies she made were on the run. And, for all she knew, were running toward her for revenge.Jade rests her chin against her right arm; her eyes scanning the beach around her as she reclines. If they are loose, it doesn't mean they'll go out of their way just to settle a score. Maybe I can still stay here with Gust...Gust. The two had only just met, but they had hit it off so well. Even now, the Toa of Electricity was longing for the Toa of Air. As these thoughts go above her earlier worries, she quickly stands up and heads toward her home; the smile returning to her lips."Gust?" the Toa calls out upon reaching her cottage.-Mef Man

IC: (Hari)Truly no one was safe from Naona."Alright then Krayn, should we get going? And sorry about that." She smiled sheepishly. She felt like a complete piraka for doing that, though it was clear that the two of them were walking on a sort of thin ice by admitting physical contact. It was best to just get moving until they were out of eyesight and Krayn could get out of the drenched clothing and back to his usual attire.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"That'd be nice," he said, holding her gingerly in his arms. "I negotiated for Tuara's release after all; if they found out what Iris has done - what she's done - I'd probably be taken into custody. So yeah. Back home to Le-Koro."IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Just a sec!" yelled Gust over the clanking and crashing of various sounds. "Be there in a moment..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust (Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Hey, babe!" said a cheerful, shirtless Gust with a grin as he moved forward and hugged her. "Sorry, I was wrestling my couch, it was kind of crazy, doesn't like going anywhere...anyway, the last of my furniture was moved into the guest bedroom, the house has been sold, and we can use the cash to start a life together!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn just smiled, and reached for his bag. Fortunately, he'd set it down before his unexpected swim. He stepped inside, and reappeared moments later wearing a black trench coat and a gray fedora. Underneath, he wore a slightly less formal suit. "Well, I suppose we'd best get our things from the wedding."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Dorian, where are we--?"The Toa of Iron cut his lover off with a single finger to his soft lips, carved in an expectant smirk, as he moved into the OR and advanced to the first of the fridges that stored the blood of one Lieutenant Colonel Tillian Juturna, Po-Koro Guard, surf rat, and leader of his merry band of Lost Boys that had separated themselves from Utu's team of Bearers. This, of course, was not solely Tillian's fault, Dorian decided; Yuru was a terrible choice for leader, and had he known that this is what Utu's "death" would result in, he might have come sooner. As it is, Yuru's tactical ineptness had the potential to kill every Mark Bearer. That couldn't be allowed to happen. With this in mind, 'Dorable popped open the fridge and removed the blood, noting Nikarra's confused stare."Umm...what is it?" Nikarra asked, obviously confused: still, she was drawn to the power that the blood emanated, her eyes wide and staring. Dorian could feel her beginning to advance towards him..."This, my love," he said, gesturing towards the bag, "is the blood of Tillian Juturna, ex-Mark Bearer of Lust. I say ex because as of earlier tonight, his Mark has disappeared and there is now a...need for a Bearer. Together, you and I will find a proper candidate and--""You don't trust me with it?"The question seemed to throw Dorian off guard, and one of his stark eyebrows raised in amusement. "Well, of course not," he explained. "The Mark Bearer of Lust needs to be someone expendable, someone who I can afford to lose in this little game of ours, someone--""Like me," she finished, and Dorian's eyes finally began to flicker a light blue in irritation. She doesn't understand, he thought, his anger slowly rising. She can't POSSIBLY understand. Even as he began to consider various courses of action, Nikarra spoke once again; she had an air of nervousness about her, but at the same time, Dorian could see her very clearly imagining the power of her very own Mark, picturing the power that standing beside her lover at all hours of the day could provide her..."Dorian, we could be the most powerful-"Dorian snapped forward instantly, like a Doom Viper, holding Nikarra's hand softly and pinning her to the wall as he kissed her hungrily. "You have no idea... what these Marks can do..." he sighed almost wistfully. "And you won't. Not yet."Without warning, he jerked up the blood bag and squeezed it, sending Tillian's AB Negative Bearer juices flowing down Nikarra's throat; even as she choked and gagged, Dorian was pulling out more and more blood."Just a couple more bags, Nikarra," he said, his soft, gorgeous sigh now possessing an undeniably sharp edge. "Then you'll see if this is really the lifestyle for you..."Even as he said the words, a golden Mark began to form on the Toa's shoulder, and her eyes glowed a bright, pure gold...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)"Alright Ma'am, see you later." Hari said, waving to her superior officer before passing her. When she was sure they were a reasonable distance away, she took Krayn's hand again. "Sorry about that, I was worried that we were going to have to make a quick escape. Might as well go collect your gear and see if we can help clean up the mess those Mark Bearers left. Any reason why'd they attack? Besides the fact they're pricks." Hari asked.

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Well, that's the question, now, isn't it?" asked a soft, casual voice: the sound came from the perfectly sculpted mouth of a handsome - nay, stunning - Toa of Iron that stood at the end of the hallway, arms crossed and leaning against the wall with a good-natured grin on his face. "Why would a group of Bearers who, until recently, were relatively at peace with Tillian and his little Backstreet Boys, create a relative civil war? Do you know, Krayn? Surely you must, you always were a bit smarter than the Bearers in your little team..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn's hand flew to his side, but he remembered his weapons weren't there. They were at the wedding. He looked at Dorian, a cold, calculating look settling into his eyes. "You're dead. Or rather, you should be. I watched you die.""So how'd you come back, Dorian?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Hari)Hari hands went to her hips right after Krayn's went to his, only to remember that she was without weapons for the duration of the wedding and afterwards."So you're the Mark Bearer of Rage." Hari replied, with a flat tone. "What are you doing here?"

Edited by The Mask

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Caffeine is a heckuva drug," he said simply, a knowing smirk on his face. "They say that if you drink enough of it the night before, you can wake up from anything. I guess it kind of does the trick for the whole death thing, too, huh?"He winked at Krayn and saw that the Toa of Sonics' visage softened, but then he remembered he was supposed to be big and bad and took on the look again."Re-laaaax," he said. "I didn't even kill Kinvex, I don't know why you're so upset at me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Agzinel: After a few minutes, Agzinel had taken his axe to everything that he could find in the room. Sobbing quietly to himself, he sat on the bed, or what remained of it- it had been cleaved in half. Never again am I letting anyone get in between me and Ema, the Mark Bearer thought, tears rolling down his cheeks.OOC: I got bored, so I decided to expand on his thoughts a little.

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Because of Yuru?" Dorian asked, his eyes widening in childlike naivety. "Well, as it turns out, that's one of the main reasons that I'm here and not--"His words cut off in a groan as Tillian appeared in the hallway. His mouth opened, undoubtedly to ask who Krayn and Hari were talking to, but then his eyes widened and he snarled. The Toa of Gravity charged at Dorian, and, despite the Toa of Iron's protests, Tillian raised his Rahkshi staff. Dorian swerved to the side and dropped an elbow into the Guardsman's temple, sending him sprawling to the ground, semi-conscious. Dorian grinned and set down a small amethyst ring on Tillian's hand. "For the groom," he muttered with a wink before turning to Krayn."As I was saying, I'm here for the main reason that you're still here. I want Yuru dead."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn's eyebrows raised. That was the last thing he expected Dorian to say. "Hari, check on Tillian, please."That done, his full attention returned to Dorian. "Why? What do you stand to gain in this?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Well, for starters, he attacked a wedding. I can understand a funeral, or a circus - something that's already depressing, you know, Tillian?" he asked, winking at the Toa of Gravity and Hari. Hari's frown softened marginally, and Tillian grinned, murmuring something along the lines of "I hate you..." under his breath. Dorian blew a kiss and then returned to Krayn. "On top of that, his tactical blunders have been numerous and rather heavy, and if he keeps going, every single Mark Bearer will either end up under Iris's control or - worse - dead. Now, I've been dead. I've been to Karz. Any of you ever been to Karz?"After a second's pause, he shrugged."He doesn't allow sunscreen, FYI. An eternity there would be terrible for the health of my skin. Can you imagine how I would look as a giant raisin? I, myself, don't even want to consider the possibility, so killing Yuru before he leads us all there is rather high on my priority list right now. Not to mention, he killed Utu, who happened to be my best - and only - friend."Then his eyes turned slightly irritated: his Mark glowed a soft iridescent cyan, and the people assembled automatically felt the urge to help the deity before them feel at least slightly better."Not only did he kill my friend, but then he usurped the title that was rightfully mine. I was Utu's lieutenant, leadership over the Bearers was to go to me. I want his blood for that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I let out a loud sigh. "You know what, this isn't even worth it to me anymore...goodbye Iris, if I ever see you again, it will be too soon." I turned my back on Iris and began to walk toward Ga-koro, I needed to see how Tillian was doing. IC: Emotia - Hospital, Ga-koro -Emotia was fairly quick to be at Tillian's side, she glared at Dorian briefly, but then quickly looked back at Tillian. "You okay?" She said with concern for her husband.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KraynKrayn nodded. "I believe you. Normally I wouldn't, but nothing you've said rings false. And I know a lot of it to be true."He crossed his arms. "The question, is what are you going to do to help me accomplish that goal? And what do you intend for his Mark, after he is dead?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [Gunner] - Ga-Wahi Waters, InfernavikaGunner knelt down next to Mimira, putting his hat onto her head, before flashing the closest thing to a smile the Toa could get; a sneer."Alright kid, this is how things work on this ship," he said, "Captain Raknar is currently in a...something with Song. Don't trust either of them. Doomie and Lasinia are cool, but don't give either of them explosives, or sugar. Grochi is a crank, but he's basically the one in charge of this whole affair."Gunner stood back up, "And me? I'm awesome. You should totally treat me like the hero I am."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Hey, hey, hey. No one is coming after us," he assured her. "We've done nothing wrong."IC: Dorian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"In response to your second question, since there are two Marks of Cruelty, Yuru can die and nobody would feel any less secure in their fates, Bearer or otherwise. As for your first...the question should be what you are going to do to help me accomplish my goal. Alas...I have a Yuructum to stalk. This has been real, everyone. Pleasure to see you all again - and Hari, treat him right, he really is a sweetheart."With a wave, Dorian turned and walked away, disappearing into shadows within three steps. Slowly, the realization dawned on the group that Hari had never actually given her name...."Does anyone else think that guy might be the devil?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:Do I still control Yuru?IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank stood up and socked Tuara across the face with his staff, knocking her out. When Iris looked at him, Tank picked up Tuara's body and sprinted off towards Kearrstrun, handing the body to Kearrstrun, "Take her to the lab."Kearrstrun nodded and turned around, "Wait. You better not have been lying."Kearrstrun activated his mask and sped off towards the lab. Tank turned around again to see Iris bearing down on him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Hey, I promise," he said, turning to look her in the eyes and yawning along with her. "No one will ever find us if we don't want 'em to."He grinned and hugged her one last time before closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep. He forgot to release her before he did so.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME