Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -I sent a blast of wind at the sand under Praggos, causing the sand to churn up and block Praggos vision completely. Then I glared at Iris. "And you should learn to die!" I thrusted my katana at him again.IC: Mimira - Infernvika, Ga-Wahi"I'm not stretchy!" Mimira exclaimed, thinking that's what Raknar said. She looked at the wine, and then took a sip, "This stuff taste weird..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Xemnas, that's terrible, you're supposed to give it to Raknar. xDIC-Grochi:Grochi batted the wine away from Mimira himself."There is no need to do any of this," he said testily. "Although...she is a bit of a cute child."OOC: EDITIC-Praggos:However, due to Praggos close proximity to Jikal/Iris, all it really took for Praggos to do was step slightly to the side, bringing up his machete yet again to block Skyra's blade, before he shoved the Toa of Air backwards."Really, I understand that there has been an attack, recently, but can we please try to have a civil conversation? Battle won't solve all of our problems."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"I'm not leaving his side." Emotia said without emotion. IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -Mimira took a couple cookies, and stuffed them in her mouth. She looked like a squirrel with acorns in it's cheeks.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayn"I need you to lift his feet. I can't carry him to the hospital by myself, and I don't trust Emotia not to flip her lid."Krayn slipped his arms under Tillian's armpits. "Can you do that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Jade)

"Nope, but you're great for mine," she admits; returning the embrace. As she had said and thought the first day they met, Gust had (and has) been treating her better than she believed she deserved. The Toa of Electricity never mentioned her past to the Toa and she didn't intend on doing so. But there was only so much you could keep secret in a relationship like this..."And, Gust, I'll be gone in the morning. So, if you want me to meet you here later tomorrow I will," the Toa says. It pained her to say the words, but she had to tell her that she would be gone for most of the day. The Toa just had to look into her enemies and see where they were.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Yeah, no problem," said Gust, grinning at her obliviously. "I could take the time to move my stuff here or just do some of the housecleaning for you. Anything to help."Then his grin upped a notch and he buried his head in between her shoulder and neck."Y'know," he added, kissing her neck, "since I won't see you in the morning, I guess that means I have to go ahead and pack the morning's worth of affection into the rest of the night..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krayn"Alright. Lift." Krayn said, as he started moving as quickly as possible to the hospital. It wasn't far, but Krayn wondered if they'd be fast enough.IC: SongSong stated at Mimira. "You're that brat Slyra's sister."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Grochi:"Really, I have to deal with this right after I wake up?" Grochi moaned. He then looked intently down at Mimira."Respond to me, this once: Do you plan to stay on this ship, or leave soon?" He then turned to Zijak."A sea shanty is a song, you twit!" He yelled at the foolish Skakdi.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Grochi:"Zijak, shanties are older than either of us, and I'm older than you. It doesn't matter if Lohkar wouldn't let you sing-the fact stands that they still exist, when clearly you said they didn't. Now pour me a glass of wine, I'm thirsty," he said, holding out a glass.OOC: Oh, poor Grochi...

profiles i guess

IC: (Hari)As soon as she heard the words she lifted Tillian up with Krayn, keeping pace with him. She wouldn't falter, she couldn't falter, not when she was needed. She needed to focus and that was what she did. Any other thoughts that making sure Tillian was safe were crushed under it. They would get Tillian to the hospital on time. They had to.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-Grochi:"Ah, thank you," Grochi said, quickly going through the process of wine tasting-however, once he inhaled the nose of the wine, he could tell something was off. However, he drank it nonetheless."Something about this seems vaguely...metallic."IC-Praggos:Praggos sighed, freezing Skyra to the ground using moisture from the Toa's sweat, as well as that in the ground, holding the Toa of Air in place by the soles of his feet, the same as he had done to Reaver earlier."If you didn't notice, Skyra, I'm having a discussion with this man here, and distracting him from causing any more trouble. I recommend you just calm down and help out Tillian-he could use it," the Toa of Ice said. "If you haven't noticed, I'm actually helping you by keeping him from harming anybody."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Song"I didn't call you s brat, I called your brother one. Now, let's get outbid here before Lasinia starts singing."Before she could answer, Song grabbed Mimira and Kakama-blitzed into the nearest cabin, closing and locking the door.IC: KraynMinutes later, doctors were rushing Tillian into the OR. Krayn say in the waiting room, looking pale as a ghost.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg