Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KraynKrayn growled, stood and whirled in one motion. Without speaking, he turned and stalked toward the fighting. Along the way, he grabbed an abandoned sword on the ground.Krayn couldn't do anything right, and he knew it. He couldn't be helpful, and the only Bearer he could detain turned out to be a weakling and on their side at that.Krayn was looking for a fight.
IC: (Hari)Hari ran after Krayn, seeing that he was visibly frustrated by what just occured. Given the circumstances he had met most Mark Bearers it was perfectly reasonable for him to be suspicious, at least Hari thought."Wait for me!" Hari yelled, running up to Krayn and grabbing him by the wrist. "Krayn you need to cool down, your behavior was perfectly reasonable given your past with. Don't lose your cool though and if you're getting into a fight...well I want in." She smiled slightly.IC: (Tarkis)As numerous destructive forces wrecked the beach, the band and I dived behind the stage. I had to hold the youngest one's mouth closed, he was the guitarist. Meanwhile the rest of the band had remained silent. I didn't dare move from my position, as it sounded now, this battle seemed far from over.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Wedding GroundsKarzit, was basically thing that Rynekk was capable of thinking once the vines grabbed hold of him, trying to squeeze the life out of him.Well, this is turning into a real fantastic fight, he mentally narrated, still trying to rip the plant life off of himself, with little success.Realizing that strength alone wouldn't do anything to help him, the Toa switched called on his powers of stone, manipulating the veins of rock below his feet to rise up, creating a pillar which sent Rynekk shooting up to the sky. Unfortunately, the vines couldn't keep up, and they snapped apart against the strain, freeing him.Now, that's more like it, he smiled, relishing his freedom, before willing the pedestal to re-descend, allowing Rynekk to pounce from its summit, onto his foe.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Wadtel): "Can I have another margarita?" he asked the bartender, who was no longer there. He was out fighting it appeared. Wadtel peered over the counter, then at the fighting guests. "Screw this." he muttered as he climbed over the bar into an alcohol delight.

WIP

IC - Yuru - WeddingUnfortunately for Rynekk, falling towards a superhuman being was not a great place to be. The opposing Toa couldn't maneuver skillfully in mid-air. As such, he would hardly be able to dodge the punch flying at him with over the strength of a Pakari.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yeah, Despair, it's all Angel from here.IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Angel walked back from the counter towards Dalia and smiled."Alright, the drunk guy's up in some room somewhere," he said. "As soon as you want us to head up to our room, we can. Want anything to eat first...?"IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"No problem," he said,smiling at her. "I wanted this to be special."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Tall Toa of Air guy that was with us in the clearing," he said. "Not Skyra, but the other...never mind. So do you want to go up to the room now or is there anything you need down here?"IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"And we will," he replied, squeezing her hand. "Anything for Miss Ga-Koro."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"Here, let me help," said Angel, placing his hands on her shoulders and grinning at her as he walked down the hall and unlocked the door to their room. "This one, Dalia."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Jade smiles at Gust as her mind begins to wander. How long would they be able to have moments like this? She had made plenty of enemies in her time as a bounty hunter; enemies that would want nothing more than to track her down and seek their revenge.Don't worry about the past, focus on the time you're sharing now with Gust.The Toa stopped thinking of her enemies and looks more closely at Gust after her gaze had slowly drifted away from him earlier. "They need a Mr. Ga-Koro. Tickets to that show would sell like Rahi on a stick or these burgers," she adds before taking another bite of hers. "But who would win..."-Mef Man

IC: KraynKrayn nearly screamed in frustration. Iris, both of them, we're talking with Praggos, Tank was flat on his back and Yuru was fighting.Yet again, he'd missed the fight. Yet again, he'd done absolutely nothing. Inside, he was burning up with anger, but outside he was icy cold. In one motion, he stabbed the sword he'd picked up into the ground.He turned, and started to walk away. From the wedding, from Tillian's house, and even from Tillian himself. He wasn't sure if Hari was still following, or even if he wanted her to be.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Hey, there, LT," came the voice of a Toa of Gravity beside Krayn. "Wanna talk?"IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)Angel sat down beside Dalia and wiped away a smudge of dirt from under her eye."Are you okay?" he asked her softly. "I mean...really. I want to make sure you're not hurt."IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"I dunno, I can't see anyone who fits the bill..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian was quiet for a few minutes as the two walked."Y'know," said Tillian. "Out of all the people on the A-Team who would have to encourage someone to not give up, I'd have never thought it'd be me doing the encouraging and you being encouraged."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dalia:Dalia sniffed, she had mostly gotten over "going-to-die" thing, "I'm fine... It's just, no matter how much trouble I got in, The Bad Company, when I got kidnapped in Onu-Wahi, Utu's death, I knew that nobody wanted to kill me, I wasn't in real danger. But this time, I could see the hate in his eyes, nobody I've seen had that much hate..."OOC: G'night.

IC: Krayn"Too late for that, sir. Fate has decided to forcibly demote me to B-Team." Krayn said, a note of bitterness ringing in his voice.IC: Iris"Pretty good. How about you, Praggos?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Jade)

"Well," Jade says while reaching over and placing a hand on Gust's. "I do. Actually, I think they should have a contest for the entire island. No doubt you'd win Mr. Mata-Nui," the Toa says before adding,"Well, I guess Mata-Nui would win that since he is Mr Mata-Nui, but I doubt he'd actually run. He seems to sleep alot."-Mef Man

IC-Praggos:"Ah, rather nice. You know, I've been wondering what would happen if your little 'virus' might infect me," the Toa of Ice observed. "Purely for scientific reasons, of course. No, you know, apocalyptic, 'destroying the world' scenarios, right?" He smiled slightly."I recommend we test it, once you can get that other splinter back," he said.OOC: And...the plan begins.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angel (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"I know," he said, pulling her into a hug. "I understand, alright? You're safe now. I'll never let him near you again, I promise. I'll keep you safe."Angel sighed and kissed her cheek softly."I'll keep you safe," he whispered in her ear.IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Bro, we got no B-Team," said Tillian, grabbing Krayn's shoulder and moving in front of him. "We're the best. We always have been the best. You, me, Skyra, Liara, Emotia...we can pull through anything together. A-Team."IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"He could probably stand to work out more," Gust said with a smirk. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"In case you haven't noticed," Krayn said, crossing his arms. "Yhe majority of those people have Marks. Liara hasn't served any purpose in weeks other than the lovable drunk.""And I haven't served any purpose ever, other than the resident, socially inept prick. That sounds not only like the B-Team, but one of the two cheerleaders for B-Team."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Jade)

"I doubt he'd even get an honorable mention in the swim suit part of the contest," Jade adds before taking another bite of her burger. The Toa looks down to see that she had finished her meal; even though it felt as if the large burger would last forever. Or, rather, she had hoped it would have..."Well, that was a great meal, Gust. Thanks for taking me."-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian sighed."Krayn...look at me," he said. "Remember how we met? Remember what I was like then? Look at me now. Look at how different I am, look at what I - what all of us - have been through, and look how we've survived it. We've had each other's backs through everything. We're familia, bro. Me and you. And you've had my back every step of the way, even when you probably shouldn't have. Man like that comes along once or twice in a lifetime, and we both know that you, at least, are gonna live for a very long time."IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Anything for my girl," he said, kissing her hand and grinning.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: [Naona]Except the punch missed, Rynekk getting knocked out of the air and into the nearby water as Naona tackled him away, her enhanced speed helping the two move out of the way of the punch."Sorry about that," she said to the other being, before turning back to Yuru. "Now, where were we?"All the pebbles that had been littered around the area shot upwards at the other being.

IC: KraynKrayn sighed, and looked Tillian in the eye. It was clear that it was destroying Krayn to feel useless, eating him from the inside out. And it was worse knowing that he was being useless to people he thought if as family."Tillian, we met when you beat the Katz out of me. We reunited when you had to save me from death at the hands of the Bearers.""Not once, in any fight I've been in since I met you, have I held my own for more than a minute. Every time, I am nearly killed, and I only live because someone intervenes. I can't help you. You've gotten stronger, but I'm still weak, pathetic, prickish, Krayn."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Jade)

His girl. The words made Jade's smile last even longer. Finally she had someone who cared about her more than her being a simple client. To Gust, she was so much more in every way. The Toa of Electricity would always think back to those two words."So, what do you want to do now? A night stroll on the beach? Or we could head back to my hut if you're ready to go to sleep. I'm up for anything."-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)..."Bro. I'm a friggin vampire. Wanna trade?"He grinned and hugged Krayn tightly."Dude, you can fight like the devil when you want to. I've seen you do it. Remember the 'Vika? And the time that you tried to get me to arrest Reik? And what about the time you argued with me and Jaron until we were ready to commit a three-man murder suicide? You can fight physically and mentally when you want to. I've seen you do it. The way you spit in Utu's face - death's face - was hardcore to the max. I could only wish for that kind of strength."IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Whatever you wanna do, babe."IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Someone poke it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn was quiet a moment. "Thank you. But the is something I need to tell you."He took a deep breath. "You remember when I was one of the Bearer's captives?"He looked Tillian square in the eye. "I hated you. So much. And when I heard you say that no one was coming, I hated you even more. I just gave up. I was resigned to my death, and I didn't care."He sighed again. "I had to get that off my chest."

fK5oqYf.jpg