Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Y'know something?" Tillian asked, his head cocked slightly and his face curious. "I hated myself, too."Then he grinned again and hugged Krayn again."Love you, dearie," he said, slapping the Toa on the rear and dusting off his shoulders. "And I really dig the jacket."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Jade)

"How about we walk home along the beach then hit the hay," she says to Gust; her eyes looking toward nothing in particular. "I want to wake up early tomorrow and do a few things," Jade adds. Her mind was racing. Which one of her bounties would be able to reach her? Obviously all of them would want their crack at her, but which ones were actually alive and ready to strike?It was pretty obvious she wouldn't sleep well tonight.-Mef Man

IC: (Hari)Hari had been following the Toa of Sonics, racing after him in fact, but when Tillian had moved to intercept Krayn she held back. She'd only get in the way, so she kept her distance...part of what Krayn had said stung, it reaffirmed how utterly useless she had been and would be. She was just some Toa of Plant Life drifting on life. Clinging to Krayn because he mattered and she didn't. Just a minor character role in a massive play. Easily forgettable. Perhaps they were more alike than she had thought, feelings of inferiority eating away at them. She would never voice it, she didn't ever add to people's problems she took away them if she could. Then Krayn had noticed her, ashamed that she had been listening to such a private conversation she held her head low."I'm sorry Krayn and Tillian."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Has Krayzikk actually told you any of this?IC-Praggos:"Yes," Praggos' projection said happily, then he held out a cautioning hand. "Don't attempt to read my memories, though. I've already sealed you within the mark, and any attempts to escape from such confinement will result in a rather painful instance for the both of us, do you understand?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Don't be," said Tillian, looking confused. "You didn't do anything wrong. Enjoy the wedding, Hari?"His grin slowly slid away, replaced by a look of distaste."Before the bloody Bearers had to go and crash it," he started to say, growing gradually more angry before turning and vomiting. "Not to mention...all those negative emotions kinda took a toll on--"He started coughing and took a sip of water before leaning on a tree and sighing."...me."IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Sure thing, m'love," he said, helping her out of the seat and leading her out of the restaurant and across the beach.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

Jade walked hand in hand as the two made their way across the beach. She was all but silent as her mind thought up her enemies. That Vortixx fellow is probably out and about. There was also that Onu-Toa who didn't exactly like me after what I did to him. Oh, Karz, what I did to him...Her mind continued to think up these thoughts and others while they walked. She didn't want to think of these thoughts anymore, but she couldn't help it. The Toa just wanted to get to her cabin and get a good night's rest-as if that were possible.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust pulled Jade onto the couch and wrapped her in a hug, a slightly worried expression on his face."Jade...are you okay, babe? You've been quiet since dinner. Was it the girl thing? Should I have not said that? Aw, Karz, I'm sorry, I guess I kind of objectified you there..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)"Nothing, nothing's wrong. I was worried about you, but I didn't know what to do. I wanted to make it better but I couldn't." She sighed, head hung low. She was lying, she was wrong, just deadweight, another piece of baggage and her was a hero. A true one, one that hurt like the rest of them. He was out of her league, Krayn needed someone better. Someone other than her. "I'm sorry." It was still visibly eating at her though, she didn't want to add more problems. She didn't want to be alone either...but she deserved to be. Krayn deserved someone far better than her.OOC: Well his character explained some stuff to Hari, but I never really asked him OOC, if you're talking about me Grochi.

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"No, Hari, listen. You're doing great, okay? You haven't done a single thing--"Till's eyes widened in alarm, and he shouted out "Down!" at the top of his lungs. Too late, he saw Hari turn, saw her look for what was wrong, and as they watched, a large vine went hurtling through the air towards them. Yuru.Without thinking, without any time to process what was happening, Tillian went into a running leap and knocked Hari out of the way, screaming out in agony as the vine cut through his side and scraped the bones of his rib cage. Blood split through the air and dotted the sand as Tillian fell to the ground, clutching at his side and barely conscious."I'm not gonna say I need that jacket back," he muttered through gritted teeth. "...But I think I need a tourniquet."The blood was already soaked through his shirt and staining his hand.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade)

"Wha-" Jade says to Gust, as she thinks more toward the reality. "Oh, no, Gust," she adds before kissing the Le-Toa. "You didn't do a thing at all, I'm just a bit tired I guess. And my mind starts going when I'm tired." The Toa leans her head against his as she speaks; her eyes closed tightly.-Mef Man

IC(Wadtel): "Alwaays....screamin'...." Wadtel slurred as he picked up the last bottle of Po-Koron Whiskey from the stash. With a violent movement, Wadtel barfed a good total of all the alcohol that he had consumed. He set the bottle on the bar and proceeded to roll up in his vomit and sleep.

WIP

IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)Gust grinned at her and kissed her back."Y'know," he said, rolling around so that she was balanced on top of him. "We could just sleep here. I don't mind being a pillow, and marching all the way to the bedroom sounds really tiring."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)Hari was to blame for this, if only she had been paying attention. That was in the past, and Tillian needed help now so she had to think fast. She tore a large section away from her dress, bringing the dress slightly above her knees. She didn't care how much leg she was showing, Tillian needed a torniquet now. She twisted the cloth against, trying to bandage his wound and apply pressure to his wound, hoping it would work. She tightened as close as she could add more strips of the silk cloth to help stop the bleeding.

IC: KraynKrayn's face turned to one of shock. "Hari, I promise well talk later, but right now I need your help."Krayn took of his jacket, but decided the material wasnt going to work well to put on pressure. He tore of his button up shirt, made of a material better suited for the job, and pressed it to Tillian's side, over the cloth already there. "Til, stay with me here."Krayn's mind raced, trying to figure out what was the best thing to do.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Mimira - Infernavikia, Ga-Wahi -Mimira glared at everyone, still clinging to Lasinia. "You took the cake....YOU TOOK THE CAKE!!!" Clearly she wanted some. Xxeth face-palmed. "The best way to shut her up....is to just give her some cake...." IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi - "Tillian!" I cut down the vine that had struck Tillian, but it was a little too late. "That...does it..." I looked for the first enemy I could find....I saw Iris. "There all gonna die...all of them...." I said as my mark began to flare up. There was plenty of fear to go around, including my own. I began to charge at Iris, and then I lunged at him with my mark increased strenght, pointing my katana to stab his chest. Emotia had decided that sitting inside the house where it was safe was incredibly lame and broke down the door. She ran out side to see Tillian bleeding all over the sand. "TILLIAN!" She screamed, and rushed to his side. "Mata Nui....don't do this to me..." She began to apply water to the wound, to try to heal it.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Jade)

Jade finally smiles after hearing Gust's words. "Yep, I'd rather sit on you than walk all the way to the bedroom," she jokes as she gently leans against the Le-Toa. From her position, she leans forward and kisses Gust's lips. "I love you," Jade states; her eyes closed once again.-Mef Man

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Thanks, bucko. I always did like that jacket," he said, closing his eyes and laughing through gritted incisors. "Oh, man, is that AB Negative? I smell delicious."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos, still able to pay some attention to the outside world, heard Skyra coming forward. He whipped out his machete, throwing Skyra's blade up away from it's target."Now, now," he said. "I would recommend some of us attempt to keep our heads in this situation."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian groaned."Our blood is like champagne, though," he said. "Bearer blood, I mean. If you can, save some for me or..."He suddenly stopped talking and slumped over, out cold from shock.IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Love you, too, baby," he said, poking her in the abdomen. "You're the most beautiful Miss Ga-Koro that the village has ever had."He let Jade pull him up and lead him to the bedroom with a grin.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"Emotia, to be blunt, shut the Karz up and back away from your nous and." Krayn said, prick behavior taking over. "Hari, I need rope-like vines. We need to keep the pressure on until we get him to a hospital."IC: SongSong crouched, now at Mimira's level. "Kid, shut up. Or I stuff you inside the cake."IC: Iris"Skyra, you should learn to relax."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"I say she looks sketchy."IC: Gust (Jade's Cabin, Ga-Koro)"Well, how many sweet, good-looking lifeguards have you seen?" he said with a smirk, taking her in his arms and sighing contentedly. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)Hari nodded, quickly vines began to grow, thick as rope coiling as they hit the ground, grabbing a nearby blade she cut the the vines up enough so that they weren't ridiculously long, and tightened them around the wound, it was much tighter than the previous material and sturdy than it too. She didn't dare open her mouth, much more important issues were at hand. She didn't need to needless speak in this situation. Except for one thing."What else do you need?" Hari asked, turquoise eyes narrowed in determination.