Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Pordal, Yerith"I know how you feel," Pordal said, sipping his beer. "I had a hangover when I first reported to Yerith. Ran a mission test course in 22.2 seconds. That gave him a good laugh.""Just four less seconds and I would've respected you then and there," Yerith laughed, deciding to finish the bottle of whiskey. "But you're a good warrior, Soap."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC

(Gamelia Auldron)

The Matoran felt as if she were intruding on some old friends and their conversation. She quickly drinks down the rest of her glass before saying,"Listen, I don't want to impose on you two. I'm going to head back to my shop, but if you want to drop by feel free to at any time." Gamelia didn't want to leave, but she felt as if maybe they wanted her to.-Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -It seems sending a blast of air at Tuara had ended up being less than helpful, somehow Tuara had regained control of her mind and now Tank was unconscious. "Huh." I looked over at Jikal/Iris, "Well, I guess I can try again." I created a mini-cyclone around him to disorent him as I charge at him with my katana. Sorry Jikal...this might hurt...
OOC: You kinda missed this kray ^IC: Wraith - Ga-Wahi -The two kept walking down the path, after a while the air seemed to be getting colder, they were getting close to the Ko-Wahi border. IC: Xxeth - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -"Hey, you even got the wedding cake, not bad." Xxeth said to Lasinia with a smirk. "Give me back the cake!" A small voice exclaimed. Said voice belong to Mimira, who was currently attached to Lasina's leg. Somehow none of them had noticed her. Xxeth rubbed his temples. "My sister....great..." Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Tank's Consciousness'Hold on.'Tank didn't respond. It was impossible. He couldn't be Arekule. Arekule was dead.'These aren't in your head.''The memories?''You've got a different kind of barrier around your mind. I thought I was in it but it seems I've been looking at a different place. They're in the Mark.'Tank was perplexed. Was he still Arekule? He hoped not. Confusion was the only feeling present. The memories weren't part of him?'I wasn't kidding when I said it was like a file folder either. This is the long life of a Toa here.'Tank quickly changed the pace of the conversation, 'He died the way Kearrstrun said?''Wait, let me-''Check!''There's nothing on it in here!'Tank was infuriated. No answers.'I'm not going to fight you.''Sorry?''I'm not going to bother fighting you.''Oh that. That's fine, I'm already in anyways.'Tank's eyes opened and he sat up quickly to see Angelus stab at Tuara, but the blade blocked and swatted away. She dropped to the ground again.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Sorry Gravs, but you'd have to magnetize him to rock matter for that to be possible, and I don't believe you can do that.IC - Yuru - Wedding Yuru leapt forward, his Mark activating and sending a fist, stronger than a Pakari at this point, into the rock. The stone exploded into smaller pieces, but the Mark-Bearer leader kept going. Naona soon found a punch coming for her as well, straight into her face.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Miha"Oi! Havon!" The non-possessed Miha cried, having just woken up. "I think we need to get ourselves to a doctor!" She frowned. "And I really don't trust myself at the moment. Or that Praggos dude for that matter. You know any other doctors?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Havon sighed, resting on the beach next to Miha. He wanted to help fight, but he could barely stand at the moment. "I don't think I know of any doctors around here." He wished he did.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"Well there is my uncle, but he's more of a mental doctor than a physical one." Miha responded. "Also, we need to come up with a plan for you to subdue me quickly, that way this doesn't happen again."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dalia:"Please..." She pleaded, "I never wanted this, I just want to go back to Le-Koro, back to my home, not having people wanting to kill me every couple of minutes."She looked around for anyone that might be able to help. Tank, the male standing next to her, the female that was with the one who was threatening her, anyone. She ended up meeting Krayn's eyes again, "Can we make a deal out of this? I get to go if I tell you what the others want?"

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Wedding GroundsSuddenly, the small rocks falling above Yuru, Naona and Dehkaz changed direction in midair, moving as one in a tidal wave formation at the Mark Bearer.Rynekk, a rather disturbing grin o his face, approached the trio, holding his left arm in the air as he controlled the new cyclone of rocks."Hello, tattoo-man," he said, his right hand gripping his spear, "Ready to dance?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dalia:The Mark Bearer of pleasure sighed in relief. From the look in Krayn's eyes, it looked like he wanted to kill her. Badly. When Angel appeared, she wasn't sure to run to him, or follow Krayn's orders. Not sure if he would still kill her, and since she didn't have any weapons, she just sat down behind Krayn, sobbing.

IC: KraynKrayn sighed, partly in annoyance and partly in guilt. He turned around, and crouched down."Relax." He said to Dalia quietly.IC: LiaraLiara was sprawled on the ground, not far from Yuru, too drink to move.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel crouched down beside Krayn and put his hands around his mouth so he couldn't be overheard."Listen, we kind of, um...well, let's just say we're pretty familiar with each other. I can get her to calm down if you just leave her to me," he whispered to the De-Toa. "Just let me do this, alright? I...I kind of need something to focus on anyway."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn growled, stood and whirled in one motion. Without speaking, he turned and stalked toward the fighting. Along the way, he grabbed an abandoned sword on the ground.Krayn couldn't do anything right, and he knew it. He couldn't be helpful, and the only Bearer he could detain turned out to be a weakling and on their side at that.Krayn was looking for a fight.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel crouched and smiled at Dalia, wiping away some of the budding tears from her eyes."Dalia?" he asked softly. "It's me. Angel. You doing okay?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"No, no, no, he's not gonna hurt you, okay?" he said reassuringly, taking her in his arms and hugging her. "You're safe now, alright? Nobody's gonna hurt you while I'm here..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Yuru - WeddingYuru shielded his face with his arms, letting the three rocks actually able to reach their target in the middle of a cyclone slam into him. Needless to say, he was hardly effected.He let loose with an attack of plants on his enemy, vines attempting to strangle the attacker. All the while, he was wary of a potential strike from Naona.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel sighed and kissed Dalia on the cheek softly, hugging her tightly and whispering words of comfort in her ear."Listen, you're okay now, alright?" he said softly. "I'm gonna get you to an inn and we'll stay there for a night or two before heading back to Le-Koro. I just want to get you out of here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel sighed and closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against Dalia's."By the time we leave for Le-Koro, the Bearers will be firmly against Iris and the plan will be over," he said. "Right now, my priority is keeping you safe."After all, I can't protect anyone else...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Dang it. I had the post all written up and then my internet crashed. :(IC: SalamanderSalamander examined the safe, thankful that it wasn't any larger. As it was, he doubted that carrying would prove too difficult, but any larger and it might have been awkward to hold for any period of time. Sighing, he reached down and picked it up before marching out of the lab and flying towards the Ga-Wahi beach. Angelus had suggested hiding it under Naho Bay, and despite Salamander's dislike towards water, he did agree that it would make for a good hiding place.However, he had a different location in mind.After a few long minutes of flying, Salamander reached his destination. In his eyes, the waterfall was a force with no equal on this island, save the occasional freak blizzard. Either one could kill him easily, so he thought it was only natural that he hide the safe near the waterfall."Down you go."He tossed the safe into the onslaught of downward-bound water and watched it disappear from sight, thankful to have been rid of his load. If what Kearrstrun had told Praggos was true...I hope that safe didn't break open, because if it did I might end up responsible for killing every living thing in the Wahi...Without wasting any more time, Salamander returned to the village of Ga-Koro. For reasons even he didn't know, he decided to land in front of the main gate instead of the simply flying into the village. Perhaps it was because he had grown tired of flying all over the Wahi that day, or maybe he just didn't want to make a scene. Either way, he began to walk into the village, already wondering what he would eat for lunch.OOC: That's it for his portion of the plan, right?

Lacertus