Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Might as well just get back to the house, let him do his thing," said Tillian with a shrug. "Knowing Dorian, he'll have the Bearers under control by this time tomorrow, even if he is a psychotic freak."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn bit back a biting response to Emotia. Instead, he looked at Hari. "We might as well get out things. I'll get my gear, and you can change into something that isn't ripped if you like."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank stood up straighter, "You have me now. I think you've taken control of enough Bearers today."He relaxed his shoulders a little, "It might interest you to hear about what you found in my Mark. If you didn't already."Tank didn't back down from the hulking Toa standing over him, "Apparently, Arekule's memories are inside there." Yuru looked at him funny. That didn't make Tank Arekule did it? He hoped not. Maybe Arekule found a way to plant them somewhere before he died. As long as Tank wasn't Arekule, he was happy.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)A slow clap. Then another clap. Finally, it turned into full on applause as Dorian observed the last of the carnage; various guardsmen stuck around, seething and yelling orders at each other and regretting how easily they had been trounced in the battle at Casa Juturna. The anger and hatred that the Mark Bearers were subject to had given Dorian an agility boost all the way from the edge of the Koro."Well, well," he said. "I must say this is the best wedding crash I've seen since the time the bride, the maid of honor and I--well, alas. Still a pretty good show."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn carefully extracted his hand, and put his arm around her shoulders. "Sometimes, life makes a hard left turn. And you just have to roll with it."IC: IrisIris glared at Tank. "Shed better live." He looked toward Dorian, and raised an eyebrow.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Hari)"Yeah I guess. You still didn't answer my question about the dress, like the new look?" She teased. What was supposed to be a happy night became far too somber for her tastes and it would probably be best to get Krayn's mind off all of that, at least for now.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Dorian's eyes fell upon Tank, and he smirked and nodded in greeting to the Bearer of Pain. Next up was Iris. Another nod. Then..."Yuructum Smither."The name was whispered softly, sadly, as if he was speaking to a lover he was about to abandon during the morning after. Dorian's deep blue eyes portrayed no sign of anger, or malcontent, or any sort of negative emotion, but his glowing Mark and somewhat rigid smirk gave a very clear indication as to his intention."You have something of mine. I've come for it back."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"C'mon, c'mon, where did Utu say they were--aha!"Tillian had flown to the inn where Utu had said his group had been staying at: it was hard to believe that just 24 hours before, the Mark Bearer of Fear had been alive, and Skyra had been Markless. Shaking the thought out of his head, he kicked open Angel's door - he had decided they needed a quality Mark Bearer slayer on the squad - and found..."Agzinel?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:Just double checked, I do have control over Yuru.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank watched as Yuru stepped forwards, seemingly taller than usual."I don't have anything of yours."Tank then realized, and Yuru probably did too, what Dorian meant. Tank stepped in front of Yuru. He didn't want either of them in a leadership position, but if he had to choose one, it wouldn't be Dorian."I orchestrated Utu's death. In exchange for doing the deed, Yuru was given leadership. If you were actually around, that position may have fallen to do. Don't expect things from us when you run off every ten minutes."Tank noticed Kearrstrun stop at the edge of the trees, no longer carrying Tuara. He crouched down, now almost invisible.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tillian (Tidalpool Inn, Ga-Koro)"...What in the name of the seven everholy mothers of **** is going on?" he asked, moving over to the Mark Bearer of Affection. "Agzinel. What happened to you, bro?"IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"While I did come seeking some sort of leadership position, I now see that you, Yuructum, have completely driven this group to the brink, anyway. You alienated Tillian and his allies - a ridiculously stupid move that is now going to cost weeks of time and effort - all in the name of simply causing carnage. We can't afford to lose any more necessary Bearers."Then he finally grinned."Luckily for both of us, our friend Iris here possesses a Mark of Cruelty just like yours. Which makes you unnecessary."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sighed and blinked the tears out of his eyes. "It's a long story," he said. "Well, you see, I went for a walk with Angel, just planning on talking to him... the next thing I know, he takes out his chloroform-laced rag and brings me here! He explains to me his little plan, and so I was forced to stay in here. Now the girl I love is hurt and now I don't know what do do..." Agzinel put his hands on his head. "I didn't want her getting hurt..."

IC - Tekan: The Toa sat outside of Lilypad Inn. The infected Toa remained silent as he covered himself with a hood. The smell of food attracted the vagabond to the inn but he could only sit outside and imagine the warmth and hospitality from his postion outside. Tekan carefully scratched around the Parakuka hidden under his cloak. For now, the Parakuka had seemingly fallen asleep.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -Someone tired of all the craziness and just being pretty much ignored, I decided to take a walk outside. Heck, I thought about just finding Liara and then heading to Le-koro, I missed home. Tillian and the others would find me when they actually needed me.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Hari)"Hmm, then maybe I should tear up the rest of my dresses like that, to give it that dangerous sort of edge." She laughed, wrapping one arm around Krayn's waist. "Naona seems to act like a very protective mother..." Hari's voice trailed off at the word "mother". Her lips curling into a frown for a second before shifting back to the cheery smile.

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Dorian was quiet for several seconds; the Toa of Iron stiffened, but did not move forward all. Rather, he seemed to relent slightly, placing his hand to his chin and sighing."I came because there was a Mark that needed to be claimed. I saw it inside my head, along with the voice of Utu giving me directions. I intend to follow them, so if you have something, it had better be good."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank raised an eyebrow, "If Utu is a voice inside your head, either you're following the worst instructions of all time, or your crazy. Either of which leaves your directions unreliable."He focused on breathing carefully, "I'd suggest you make sure your plan makes sense before following through with it."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"You can possess all the bluster you want, Tank," said Dorian softly, smirking once again, "but we both know that pestilent little insect Skyra isn't the only Mark Bearer of Fear alive right now. Don't we?"His smirk seemed to widen and suck in all the light around him for a moment, but then it was gone, and his face was stoic once again."What have you found?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Hari)"It's nothing...I'm more worried about you, you've had a rough night." Hari deflected. Krayn mattered, Krayn had significance, she didn't. She was just a tagalong clinging onto his coattails in hopes of being important, of having significance. Of having a stable group of friends like he did, instead of many friends who did not really know her. Who did not really like, in fact quite a few had found Hari downright annoying.

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank scoffed, "I understand it might be comforting to you to believe the closest thing you might've had to a friend is still alive somewhere, but Utu's dead. And rightly so. No matter how strong his delusion of being special was, it didn't save him from dying like any other Toa would have."He leaned forwards a little bit, "Utu is dead. And he's not coming back."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I wonder, then," said Dorian, his eyebrows raised, his face unfazed, "did you see him die? Any of you? From what the late Freiza told me - oh, yes, he's dead, too - he froze himself in a block of ice and floated away. Nobody actually watched as Utu wasted away."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Yuru - Ga-Wahi - Wedding Grounds"I crushed his mask, broke a couple of his face bones, slashed his chest, stabbed his abdomen, broke most of his ribs, cut into him with poisonous vines, and strangled him with more as I smashed open his ice block, which did not come back."He smiled, "Utu's body was not covered in ice as it was swept into the ocean." The smile disappeared, reminded that Yuru did not succeed in taking Utu's Mark."Freiza's dead?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Krayn"Hari, that's not it. That was transparent. If you want to pull the wool over my eyes, you'll need to try harder." His tone was kind, as he looked at Hari with concern."You listened to my tale if woe, now tell mevwhatsbthe matter."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I'm vision boy, remember?" asked Dorian, tapping his temple lightly with an expectant smirk. "Every time a Bearer - or someone connected to one - dies or loses a Mark, I see it firsthand. Yes, Freiza's dead. He died in Ko-Wahi yesterday evening.""And that's another thing: Utu is still in all of my visions, most of which haven't occurred yet. Care to explain why?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, c'mon, Tank," sighed Dorian dramatically. "We both know the whole psychotic thing, yadda yadda yadda, it's a dead horse. But you also have to consider that I was dead. And now here I am, and the moment I come back from the afterlife...boom. Visions. All of which involving, you, me, Utu, the Mark, and...Arekule."He smiled, remembering what he'd heard Tank say when he arrived, but said nothing."Besides, I recall you having experienced several little visions - of Salvinn, I think? Poor guy, he's in for a worse fate than all of us - and you don't seem too willing to call yourself mad."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"And still you steer the topic of conversation away from yourself. My visions make me crazy. Yours...do what, Tank? Make you special? If Utu really is dead, you have to consider the fact he considered himself special, too. Look where that got him."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding Grounds"I'm not special. None of us are. We're just stuck in situations that make us seem special. We don't have a destiny, we don't have a grand fate, all we have are poisonous curses strapped to our arms by a crazy scientist."Tank narrowed his eyes, "I'm no exception."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |