Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kirgon "Pukey is the green on Jokar's and your armor!" He looked down at his own blue and yellow. "What I have here, is called creative brilliance." OOC: Feel free to shut him up in any way that doesn't severely harm him.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kirgon "Exactly. Unlike you, I don't need them. I need nothing more than myself, and a disk launcher to face anything." He frowned slightly, he was getting irritated. "Toa like you cower behind powers and masks. We Matoran would be better off if all of your kind just left this island. It wasn't Matoran who lost to Makuta was it? Matoran didn't crush the hope of an entire island. Toa did that, Toa ruin everything they get their over sized hands onto."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kirgon "Yeah, but at least the Matoran actually tried to defend the villages. The Mata just went around the island, then died to the Makuta. Have you seen a single Toa actually helping the villages? All they do is cause more problems than ever." Kirgon spat the words like a poison.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Arkrak from Ko-Wahi IC: [Arkrak] As the Toa of Sonics walked through the dark streets of Onu-Koro, he wondered why exactly had he come to the village of earth. It may have been a random guess, a trait present in all sapient beings, but he felt as if there were other variables contributing to his choice. However, Arkrak decided not to dwell on the thought much longer, and went off to explore. "Wait," he said, pausing. "I forgot to repair my sled." Quickly taking the aforementioned object from its place on his back, the Toa grumbled slightly, before activating his oddly shaped Mask of Regeneration to heal the damage he had done to it. OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: After bidding his farewell to Banua, Vade made his way through Onu-Koro to his hut. He had a busy day tomorrow, and he decided to get as much rest as he could.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

OOC: Me and Tahu Nuva Golden are in the mines looking for Taipu, Tuck. IC: Isiak Isiak pressed his hands against his ears to ward off the great clashing and banging Shohu was making. It was not that it was painfully loud, as Isiak could cancel out loud sounds around him with a small use of what power he had left. No, it was that it was, well, unpleasant sounding. To one so attuned to music and rhythms the sound seemed ugly and spoke of discord. And discord in sound reminded Isiak of one of his old Toa friends, Qathek. Qathek, what a piece of work you were. I wasn't there when you died, and it was my fault you died at all. Raising a warding hand, Isiak spoke. "Toa... such loud sound may attract unwanted attention, or Mata Nui forbid cause a cave-in... I suggest you stop."

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOC:

OOC: Me and Tahu Nuva Golden are in the mines looking for Taipu, Tuck.

That's good to know, but from my last post I stated that no-one in the mines had seen him for a while, which was odd. His hut is dark and appears to be deserted, but those that were there and left got a funny feeling from it. Once you two start actually and actively looking for the guy PM me.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Yeah I saw that, but you asked anyway, and so I am going to RP us leaving. IC: Isiak Despite the large echoes and wretched clanging that Shohu had made, no voice Matoran or otherwise answered it. For all intents and purposes, it was empty. It would appear that no one is present. Perhaps we should go to his hut, and see if Taipu is there. I suppose we should have thought of that first, rather than come here.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

IC: {Purore/\Skakdi/\Literally Blowing This Popsicle Stand} Purore walked back down the same tunnel. He poked his head out of it at the end and expected to see charred huts.He squinted his eyes in annoyance. The flow didn't even make it! Thats it. Time to blow this joint.Purore strapped his Pryo Blaster to his back, and turned it on 9 (because last time he put it on 11 when he flew he crashed shortly after). It kicked in and he spirled over the huts in the main cavern.He went over the entire Onu-Koro, up a tunnel, and out of Onu-Wahi. OOC: Purore to Po-Koro

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

IC: "Oh it is no trouble, may Mata Nui grant you strength." He replied, bowing slightly and hobbling back to his other work. "S-s-so what d-d-do we d-do now?" Valria asked Agni in a quiet voice as she got up and ready to follow him. She had just learned a great deal of information from the Turaga, but it looked like Agni was already ready to get on the move again.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Angi folded his arms across his chest and looked down at them for a long time, thinking about the next logical step to take. Whenua had spoken of Po-Wahi. It was close by, but to Agni, Ga-Wahi seemed a lot closer, despite his natural discomfort around water."I am not a hundred percent sure." he finally admitted to Valria. "Trails have this nasty habit of getting cold and the more we delay, the harder it will be to find Telric. My head says we should head to Ga-Koro next, since it is a little closer and as Whenua said, it seemed to be on his planned route, but my instincts tell me we can not ignore Po-Wahi either..."The Toa of fire shrugged. Whatever way the were taking, they would need to leave Onu-Koro in a north-eastern direction at first, before taking the route up north to Po-Koro or east and head into Ga-Wahi."Back in Ta-Koro, we would just need to send one team to investigate one lead and have another follow up on the other, but with just the two of us...what do your feelings tell you?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: It was a nearly sleepless night for Banua. A thousand worries continued to bedevil him into the wee hours of the morning. He knew what he must do, but could not bear the thought. Finally, the toa drifted into a fitful sleep, filled with dreams of screams and ferocious rahi.Early the next morning, he arose, absorbed the energy from his breakfast, and set to refurbishing his toa tools and refreshing his knowledge of Po-wahi and the dangers that the caravan could encounter.At half past 8, Banua set out across the village to the tunnel that would lead him to the village of stone. There he met Vade and a few other matoran who would be coming along for the journey. A couple of them began whispering when they saw him approach – the ex-hero of Onu-koro emerging at last? What could this mean? At least that was what he thought they must be saying. Momentarily, he thought of using his faxon to grant him the advanced hearing of a subterranean worm, but then thought better of it. Let them whisper. There would be plenty to speak of before the day was out, whatever he fate of their expedition. In a way, it gave him pleasure to think that his adventures might again be discussed by the Onu-matoran around their campfires. OOC: There are others coming, right? Are there any other PCs?

ppg2.png

IC: Mero Kiap - Onu-Koro StreetsKirgon's thoughts on Toa were starting to irritate him a little, he made some clicking noises in his throat as he brought his tail up under Kirgon's chin, holding it there, "If that's how you feel let's see how things would be if all the Toa just up and left!" He tapped the bottom of Kirgon's chin with his tail, "The Matoran can't protect themselves at all because not only do they lack powers, but the brains to do so! Surely you are a testament of that!"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Arkrak] After half an hour of walking around the village, Arkrak learnt that he was lost. There seemed to be no signs nearby, and all the buildings were too similar for him to recognise which one was which. He made a mental note to warn any tourists to the underground village not to randomly walk around without knowing where they were going, so they wouldn't face the same trials as he did. "HELLO THERE ONU-KORONIANS!" he shouted, causing many of the beings nearby turning to face him. "WHICH PART OF ONU-KORO AM I IN?" The Toa of Sonics didn't really like making himself look like an cool dude, but there weren't really any other alternatives.

IC: Kirgon He flipped backwards away from the tail in what looked like a failed sideways back-flip, rolling back to his feet with his launcher drawn, and a few feet between himself and Mero. "We would do what Matoran always do. We survive, we adapt, we overcome any obstacle." He returned toward Mero, a hint of rage in his voice. "We don't need powers. And we are easily smarter than any Toa has ever been. The Matoran on this island survived 1000 years against the Makuta. They could have survived easily another thousand. But that's changed since you foolish Toa arrived."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Death): He will be down here. I will know it when he approaches.Death was certainly freaking out some of the miners. He, however, did not know Taipu hadn't been seen down there. Or anywhere for awhile.YOU! He pointed at a Miner. Where is Taipu!? The Miner fled with due speed.

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC: Isiak Upon hearing the Toa that shouted across the square, Isiak made to walk past him. Just as he was about to pass the Toa, Isiak slammed the butt of his staff into the ground, amplifying the sound greatly using his own meager sonic powers great enough to cause ringing in the ears. Before the sound could escape, he made it much quieter, so that only he and the Toa heard it. "You are in the part that cares not for loud strangers, which coincidentally is all of Onu-Koro."

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

IC: "W-well he w-was really stressing Po-Koro, it might be a l-little more t-to the north b-but boats f-from G-Ga-Koro can go almost anywhere." She replied as they walked out of the Turaga's hut, now being able to stand properly. Her senses told her Po-Koro was open, it wouldn't crack all of her memories open but it would definitely clear up more about her and her team. She was starting to get a little more confident now, she had a greater deal of information than before and perhaps Agni and her could discover more about what happened and actually get somewhere. This did not mean however, that she would like what she would find. OOC: Busy had to write important paper. Sorry :(.

IC: Kirgon He flipped backwards away from the tail in what looked like a failed sideways back-flip, rolling back to his feet with his launcher drawn, and a few feet between himself and Mero. "We would do what Matoran always do. We survive, we adapt, we overcome any obstacle." He returned toward Mero, a hint of rage in his voice. "We don't need powers. And we are easily smarter than any Toa has ever been. The Matoran on this island survived 1000 years against the Makuta. They could have survived easily another thousand. But that's changed since you foolish Toa arrived."

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Talking to Kirgon: "Foolish Toa? I'm certainly not a foolish Toa by any stretch of the imagination. We're two integrated societies now, we couldn't separated even if we tried, I don't know why you two are going on about Toa and Matoran, bickering which is the better species. We're all one, you know, Matoran become Toa, Toa become Turaga, its not like we change much, just a lot in appearance. and we gain and lose powers," he said, musing to himself towards the end more than anything. -Jokar

IC: Kirgon "And then your mind was twisted with Toa power. Now it makes sense." Kirgon commented, nodding his head in understanding. He felt pity for poor, poor Jokar. He really, truly did. OOC: XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Talking to Kirgon: Jokar sighed, he wondered if Kirgon would ever be serious for even a moment. "YES. I HAVE ULTIMATE POWER, YOU PETTY MATORAN WILL NEVER STOP ME!!!" he screamed, growing a large vine that wrapped around Kirgon, binding the Matoran as another plant (with a mouth on it, Kirgon would note) grew up just feet from him, snapping and biting at him, and just barely missing the Matoran. Of course, it was all fully controlled, the plant couldn't do anything to Kirgon even if it did bite him. And Jokar absorbed the plants, releasing Kirgon from their grasp. "I don't think we're getting anywhere with any of this, and its getting boring around here," he said, glancing over at his cup of widgets that sat nearby. -Jokar

"Oh wow, your ultimate power is to grow plants them let them die. You're the best botanist ever." Sarcasm, the weapon of choice for blue and yellow Le-Matoran. "You probably don't even have the ability to create anything more than the pathetic plants you've used so far." That time, it wasn't sarcastic. "Not getting anywhere? What, scared because you know you've already lost this fight?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Agni sighed. His instincts were telling him to make for Ga-Koro as soon as possible. He didn't know what Telric was going to do, but if he was up to no good, the sooner they found him, the better. Going to Po-Koro might give them more insight into Valria's past and maybe more clues, but going strictly by the rules of investigation of the Ta-Koro guard, he had witness accounts of a Toa and that of Turaga Whenua. That was more than enough to bring Telric in.If they took the long way round and went to Po-Koro the trail would be colder once they would make it to Ga-Koro. Especially if Telric had been seen there, those witnesses would be important to question and the fresher their memories, the better. The Toa had to make a decision. After walking in silence for several minutes, Agni spoke again: "If you truly wish to go to Po-Koro, then we will go there. But if we do, we are risking the warm trail we are on right now. So, we need to take some precautions."The Toa of fire took a left turn and started walking a little faster. As Valria followed him, she could see directional plaques put up on the side of buildings at crossroads and intersections. The ones Agni was following read: :u: :s: :s: :a: :l: :r: :y:

Edited by Vezok's Friend

OOC: Actually if you want them to go to Ga-Koro, there's another RPer that is probably willing to take Valria off Agni's hands after they find Telric. So basically I'm going to outline this Ga-Koro, Kini-Nui, and the Kumu Islets. Po-Koro is opitional but ignoring that place only risks losing more of Valria's former personality and quite a bit more about her past and where Telric is actually. Alrin's in Ga-Koro though.IC: "I-I mean...if you...w..want to Ga-Koro first...w...we can go there first." Valria said, wondering she had upset Agni by suggesting Po-Koro was more important. "I...I'm sorry if I...I've been no-nothing but dead weight so f-f-f-far." Her eyes were downcast, she hadn't been exactly much of help, or so she thought. It was just rather difficult to remember all of it, and Agni seemed somewhat impatient at times about it. She felt that way too, she just wanted all of it back, but even so would she really know what to do with it.

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Talking to Kirgon:"Fight? You want to fight?" he asked the shorter being, forming large thorns in his hands, and taking a step toward the Matoran. "I'll fight," he said, glaring down at Kirgon. He didn't know why he was wasting his time with this guy, walking away would just look pathetic, and Jokar rarely submitted to anyone, no matter their size."Morbuzahk. I'm sure you know what it is, and I can control it, or not," he said, forming a Mobuzahk seed in his hand, just one seed could do massive damage, overthrowing entire villages if the problem was not dealt with. He didn't even need heat to grow it, all he needed was his own willpower. He tossed the seed at Kirgon's feet, letting it rest there on the dirt, with just one single thought, Jokar could unleash the beast within the seed, and let it grow in every way it wanted to. "I like this place, I wouldn't let something as destructive as the Morbuzahk into it, and would never attempt to do so." Jokar was a bit tired of tossing sarcastic insults around, but he wouldn't give in and walk away, especially not from Kirgon.-Jokar

OOC: Nah, we're good, the doubts are just expressed by Agni IC, I'll gladly tag along to Po-Koro.IC:Agni smiled sympathetically. "You have been through quite an ordeal. It is no small feat to even attempt this quest so soon." he said. "Like I said, if we'll go to Po-Koro, we will have to send a message to Ga-Koro first. We will ask one of the Ussalry to help us with that, get it to Turaga Nokama and inform them of the situation. We'll leave for Po-Koro right after."They entered the Ussalry-building. Agni remembered being here before and a bit of its layout but he did have to ask where to find the right person to ask. Once they found the Matoran, a stout fellow with a stereotypical black Pakari, the Toa of fire gave him the message and was guaranteed that delivery would reach the water-village they next day. Agni thanked him and they stepped outside again."That didn't take too long now, did it?"

OOC: I didn't think Jokar was connected to Makuta, or had the knowledge of what a Morbuzahk was. Wait, do we even know if a Morbuzahk existed?IC: Kirgon"What is a Morbuzahk? And why should I care what it could do? I could shoot this disk through your skull before you had the time to blink."He pointed the disk launcher and Jokar's face, and kicked the watchamacallit seed flying off into the Koro."And I don't care about this place. And if you don't shut your oversized, arrogant mouth, I don't even care what gets damaged when I beat you down into the dirt."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles