Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I go to another dimension.

My alternate mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

However, two Big Core MK1s arrive to interrupt your tea, blowing holes in the ship which sucks out both Pupwa and Toa Smoke Monster. They then start shooting at both of them.

'AIM FOR THE CORE!'

Big Cores' Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Big Core MK1s are destroyed by the giant robots. However, the giant robots are then destroyed by a pair of Big Core MK2s. Meanwhile, Pupwa and TSM are currently floating in space.

Big Core MK2s' Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But then, a massive fleshy planet warps into the space around [Wherever]. Several Big Cores and Intruders fly down, and take the Mask into the fleshy planet. The... surface below is absorbed by the fleshy planet. It looks like CATS has allied with the Bacterian Empire.

CATS's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I have no choice.

I trash the Aeron's parents so he never existed.

My mask.

BIONICLES DON'T HAVE PARENTS AND MATORAN (yes that is the correct plural form) DO NOT HAVE SEXUAL ORGANS YOLOYOLOYOLOYOLOYOLOSWAGYOLOYOLOYOLOYOLO

UNLEASH CYCLONE!!!!! the cat's and the intruder including pupwa and Sv are flung far from sight. However they dropped the mask wile doing so and Now it is in our trusty hands!!!

Our mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Ah, but there's one problem. Aeron killed me, remember?

But CATS and the Bacterian do team up with Pupwa, as it's in their best interests to do so. And the main agent of the Bacterian comes down. He wears a suit of armour, futuristic in design, that allows for fast and flexible movement. He's very acrobatic, and also seems to have been trained in many forms of combat. And he also appears to have some form of mental shielding, meaning that Aeron and his team can't mess with his mind. With support from the Bacterian forces, he manages to take the Mask from Aeron, poisoning him with a throwing knife in the process and retreat into the fleshy planet with the Mask of Life.

CATS' Mask. (Now, who could this mysterious warrior possibly be? I'm sure you have his identity all figured out already. Although I suppose you probably thought that said person was pretending to be CATS. Could it be both? Could it be neither?)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

...well, that's not good. The real CATS has shown up. I guess it's obvious now that the fake CATS was not the real CATS.  I guess you're now all thinking that the fake CATS is really ShadowVezon.

Well, unfortunately for the real CATS, an army of Big Cores, Moai, Brain Golems and Intruders come and destroy his ship. Even though 'CATS IS STILL ALIVE', the armada still got the Mask. And of course, the armada took the Mask to the fleshy Bacterian planet thing (I really need to look up naming).

Fake CATS' Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA4AAAAAAAAAAAAAtumblr_ml9zum2oET1rxeizzo1_500.gif

Everywhere people die (reference). Everyone is dead including the bacteria and the CATS(i'm starting to think that you guys are talking about the dance group)

Mah mask

(Target's still fine) But then you realise that the Fake CATS was not ShadowVezon at all. It was a robot! Which of course means that ShadowVezon must be the mysterious warrior, right? Said mysterious warrior's armour has broken, and you realise that it was... Lariska?! Lariska uses your surprise to take the Mask, and dive back into the ruins of the Bacterian planet, which happens to be where my bisected body was sucked into earlier. You see where this is going? Lariska uses the Mask to resurrect my body, which allows my mind, which escaped to one of my only still alive bodies, to return. But wait, there's more. Said body had already been assimilated into the Bacterian, which is a hive-mind. And considering how strong my mind is, I've just got myself an empire. But wait, there's more. Remember that the original ships came from 87 years ago? The empire didn't just spread through this time, it spread through 2101 AD, as well. Which puts you in a lot of trouble. "I see you've never heard of the Bionicle Combat League."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Err... No one's taken my mask yet, so...

My alternate mask and Neo ShadowVezon's prime mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

Well the bacteria don't have the mask and I have one heck of a sterilizer supply soo it's gonna be fine (and for some reason guru gelu forgot that we teamed up to share the masks power). I then assassinate lariska and she doesn't respawn cuz she used the mask wich means she is destined to use it and therefore she doesn't have the regen curse B-)"Look at you and your microscopic army. Ain't that cute." I bust out my

gun and replace the amo cell withe the sterilizer bottle. "The target dies this time :hehe-sign: ". After I take out your silly little army I soak you in sterilizer and the shoot you with the actual ammo.

My mask B-)

Edited by Toa Aeron

(Aeron, you don't seem to have heard of Gradius. Oh, and it turns out that planets the Bacterian corrupted are called Organic Fortresses. So yeah.)

Unfortunately for Aeron, he somehow mistook the massive army, made up of many different life-forms, organic and mechanical, for bacteria. He did kill Lariska though, so he succeeded there. But because I've got myself assimilated, I exist over the entirety of the Bacterian, and can simply reform myself somewhere else, so shooting me didn't work out well. I proceed to do just that, reforming myself somewhere else. And then Aeron is swarmed by an army of Moai, Big Cores, Tentacle Golems, and a lot of other enemies that it would be a chore to copy the names of, coming from the Organic Fortress. They're big, they're bad, they're armed, and they're numerous. But we can't be forgetting about Toa Smoke Monster, of course, which is why I make sure he gets swarmed with enemies as well. I'm controlling them all manually, so they're not gonna get distracted or anything. I also use the Mask to resurrect Lariska, because I need her elsewhere. And I make sure she's teleported out the second she's revived, so you can't try and stop it. Especially since, being swarmed with enemies, I'm sure you have more important things to do than stop me taking one of your enemies out of the game.

My Mask.

(This is Gradius. These are threatening enemies, not tiny germs. I could also try and get you assimilated, to permanently stop you, but I know that wouldn't work.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Then I suddenly enter rage mode and speed run through the whole game. I beat the game and give it back to you: "Hey P. You forgot your game" I throw the console on your head and you die. Simple as that.  (I see you have stolen my idea of quote sigs, SV...)

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

(Yes I did.)

Meanwhile, Aeron's being killed off by the swarm of enemies that were attacking him. But suddenly, to crash Pupwa's game night, it's ShadowVezon! In person, for no reason whatsoever!

After a few rounds of video games, I magnetize his armour to the ground, take the Mask, and leave.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I become a Toa of Psionics and use my powers to make Toa Kopaka hand over his alternate mask to me. I then proceed to use said mask to revive Mata Nui at the cost of my life, except that the Core mask revives me. Mata Nui goes to get his real buddy back - and easily dispatches a rogue OP Skakdi.

Mata Nui's masks. 

Ah, but you see, I have another trick up my sleeve. Because I infect Mata Nui with Bacterian cells, which assimilates him into the Bacterian Empire. (The Bacterian can infect both organic and mechanical entities.) That gives me a giant robot under my control, which is quite nice. And thanks to that, I effectively have the Masks, since I'm controlling Mata Nui now anyway. I also make sure the the assimilation spreads to all of the beings inside. Except Teridax, because I know that wouldn't end well. I just kill him.

My Masks.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I spawn THE WHITE VIPER!!!!!!!1!!!!!!11!1111111!!!!!?!!!!!

He exterminates your stupid bacterian empire, freeing everyone under their control.

guess who he kills after that CORRECTION: mutilates :evilgrin:

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

Axonn, Lesovikk, Krika, all the Bohrok in existence, Nocturn, and myself form the League of Beings That Would be Weird yet Awesome to see in Story together and destroy Toa Aeron's White Viper. We then take the Mask from what is left of it, get into our ship (which is big enough to hold all the Bohrok, to be clear), and go on a rampage with it.

Our Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Ah, but there's one small problem. You may have destroyed the Bacterian in this time, but they are still in their original time period and the 22nd Century, which means I still exist there. Your victory is only temporary. But you don't need to worry about that, and you wouldn't know that anyway, and right now you've got the League of Beings That Would be Weird yet Awesome to See in Story Together to deal with.

League of Beings That Would be Weird yet Awesome to See in Story Together's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, I still have my alternate mask.

My alternate mask and LBTWWASST's prime mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Seeing that we've gone four days unopposed by anyone, we ask Keetongu to join the League of Beings That Would be Weird yet Awesome to see in Story Together (because he would fit right in with us). He agrees, and then we get done destroying the planet, we fly off to Tallon IV so that we can use the Mask to enter the Impact Crater.

Still our Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

Meanwhile, the Bacterian have allied with the Bydo. The Bydo-Bacterian Empire then returns to the present day. The League of Beings that Would be Weird Yet Awesome to See in Story Together are then all blown up by the Bydo-Bacterian Empire.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I use the powers of the Mask to bring us all back. We then combine our powers and unleash them on the Bydo-Bacterian Empire. To say that the Empire was destroyed would be an understatement.

Our Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

(The thing about being a Time Traveller fighting people who can't Time Travel, is that you literally have all the time in the world to fight them. And since I exist in every cell of the Bydo-Bacterian Empire, I'm capable of doing a lot of things at once.)

And so the Bydo-Bacterian Empire was driven from this time. For now, the LBTWWYASST reign triumphant. But I am growing desperate. Despite my Empire now spanning several centuries, things have not gone well for me, and not just in this universe. Finally managing to rid myself of my split personality, I have amassed a massive army, spread across time. I realised long ago that trying to Zerg Rush the League is useless, even if I don't lose much from it. So I decide to attempt something different.

This time, I travel myself back through time, except I materialise four days in the past from the present day. Past!Aeron was currently cheating at a game, and Past!Mata Nui was just flying through space, unaware that in just a few minutes, it would have been summoned by Past!Aeron. I appear inside Mata Nui, and I start to go on a rampage, targeting four beings in particular. Namely, Axonn, Lesovikk, Krika and Nocturn. As Past!ShadowVezon goes to play some video games with Past!Pupwa, I infect Mata Nui with Bacterian cells, palcing myself in control. Since his mind's currently dead, it's made rather easier. I make sure that the body is uninfected, aiming specifically for the mind first, so that nobody would suspect anything wrong with the Great Spirit itself.  They'd be too busy trying to find the mysterious Serial Killer who just murdered four completely unrelated people to suspect anything wrong with the Great Spirit. And why would they?

Meanwhile, the Bohrok are slaughtered by manipulation of Mata Nui's physics, thus ending the League of Beings That Would be Weird Yet Awesome to See in Story Together before they could form. In fact, nobody except me would even remember the League, considering I just erased it's conception from history. I then teleport into the Games Night, interrupting Past!ShadowVezon and Past!Pupwa's gaming. Due to the hive-mind, Past!ShadowVezon instantly knows what's going on, and allies with me. We double team Past!Pupwa, crushing his armour magnetically. Meanwhile, Past!Fishers64 sacrifices his life to revive Mata Nui, unknowing that Mata Nui's currently controlled by the Bacterian, and Mata Nui promptly goes and kills him.

Past!Aeron comes in to kill me with the White Viper, except that I had anticipated this, having already experienced it, and I had the foresight to set a trap. Using Past!ShadowVezon as a decoy, I ambushed Past!Aeron, infecting the White Viper with Bacterian cells. Taking control of the robot, I had it shut down, leaving Past!Aeron defenseless. "Toa Aeron, it appears we meet again. I'm afraid your plan to destroy my empire with that thing," I gesture at the White Viper "has failed. For you see, Aeron, I learn from my mistakes. But this time, you'll at least get a quick death. I rip his body apart using magnetism, quickly ripping out every bit of metal, leaving only the organic material behind. This leaves me as the only surviving combatant, bar Kopaka. And apparently he got the Alternate Mask back while nobody was looking anyway, so he still wins out.

My Mask, Kopaka's Alternate Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I DON'T WEAR ARMOR IS EYELESS PLEB.

That out of the mind, I leave everyone in the desert, with a helicopter, in scorching heat. I hope you have gloves, because the heli controls will give you a Third degree burn.

My alternate mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I still am awkwardly in a spaceship full of stuff and another alternate mask.

My alternate mask and stuff.

(yes, obviously it is a TARDIS =P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )