Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

No. I get the boombox, Pupwa gets the world, and

Nobody's mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Angrily, I teleport to the werebear and slice it in two with my combining sword (Bionifight Ultimate Rounds 4-6). I then teleport to Kopaka and impale him with the sword.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I then send mail to Pupwa to have him randomly sing Edgar Allen Poe's poem, The Bells.

Yes you can see why. =P

Pupwa's mask and boombox.

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

My two halves merge back into me, and I then turn into a normal dude. Thus, I leave, organize and pull off a massive bank heist, and use this money to purchase nuclear weapons and invent(and patent)time travel. I then travel back in time to before you teleported to chop me in half, and blow you up. Future me and werebear me then form an alliance.

Pupwa's mask for now.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Unfortunately for you, the Shadowy Staff of Unlimited Power (that's what I'm calling it now) keeps me alive, but although I escape vaporization and the radiation, I am still very badly hurt, with my suit and fedora incinerated, my combining swords melted, and fourth-degree burns all over my body. At this point, only the Staff is keeping me alive. I slowly get back up from the nuclear explosion, visibly in pain. "You think... this is over?" Slowly, I limp over and grab Future The Nold by the neck, breaking it with my superior strength. I let Future The Nold's body fall to the floor, and turn to Werebear The Nold. I point out that there is no Full Moon anywhere in a black hole, and so the introduction of logic makes him revert back to normal. I then limp up to him, and break his neck too.

Pupwa's Mask (Don't try and get rid of the Staff. It isn't anywhere you can get to, and you have no idea where it is. Breaking it would also mess up time and probably kill you, so that wouldn't be a good idea even if you could find the Staff.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I say the staff only exists because it wants to exist.

So therefore it can't be broken. =P

SV's Staff.

Pupwa's mask.

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I'm fine with no one having the mask, but DUDE! The boombox?! I kill you for that, causing your undead T-Rex army to cease being reanimated.

Not my mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

The boombox was connected to the bells, and destroying it has stopped the noise. The population of Earth are now brain-dead, and I am now fuming, considering that my plan has just been stopped, and all I've got for it is one of my few surviving bodies becoming a walking corpse.

Not My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You've done a great job fishers64, killing every person on Earth. Their minds were warped to mindlessly obey the bells, and now you've stopped the bells, their minds have shut down. They're nothing but drooling empty shells now. Congratulations on that.

Not My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I stab you with a gun. then I take the mask, build a 10 story fortress out of nothing and hide the mask on the top floor in a box surrounded very closely by deadly deadly lazars, and guarded by 2 rahkshi of chain lightning and a beat boxing matoran.

however, I forgot the passcode to the mask box.

whomever gets it`s mask.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

I come back to life and reanimate my T-Rexes to send after Pupwa. (They instead find Toa Brian's fortress and overrun it, smashing the Rahkshi and the Matoran and deflecting the lazers with mirrors.) I have them bring the mask to me, and I use it to restore everyone's mind. 

I'm dead now, for the moment, and meanwhile, the mask is on a car racing driverlessly down the freeway...

Edited by fishers64

I resurrect the rahkshies and the matoran. I spawn in a Halo-style warthog(Gatling turret) and the rahkshies hop in, and I`m driving.

I go full speed after the mask. the rahkshi on the turret shoots out one of the cars wheels, sending the car out of control. the other rahkshi grabs the mask as the car goes sailing over head. the car crashes and explodes behind us as I make a sharp turn... and drive down a beach into the ocean. we resurface on a desert island and park. the matoran pulls a Kapura and meets us on the island.

My mask.

I blow you up. Just by looking at you. Forgot I have that power, didn't you?

Not my mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

(Curse you Pupwa, you ninja)

I very slowly fight my way through the black hole, just barely breaking through the gravitational pull. I then follow the carnage, hijacking a car in the process, and slowly walk under the ocean to the desert island. I finally surface, soaked and internally filled with water. And then I find Pupwa has the Mask, so I have nothing really to do. Meh.

Pupwa's Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Except I'm invincible. You can't kill me. I took no damage at all. So I'm still alive. I didn't have the mask, so that was just rude. I chop your head off for that, Pupwa. And then I hurl the mask far into space.

Not my mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

However, I then shamble up to Kopaka. I don't try and kill him though. I just saw how Pupwa accomplished nothing, and got beheaded for it. Instead, I decide to send Kopaka after the Mask, by using the Staff to create a protosteel cage around Kopaka, and flinging it into orbit.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I slice the cage open, put the mask in the now shrunken cage (I just did that without even saying I did. I'm such a ninja) and send the resealed cage into space.

No one's mask.

*footnote! The cage now gas a toa seal on it. I'm magical like that.

Current collection:
2001: 

However, I succeeded in my goal of getting rid of Kopaka, so I'm happy. Pupwa's dead, but he'll be alive again in a minute, I'm sure.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yeah, I'm cool with how this has turned out.

No one's mask until someone decides to be rude and ruin our perfection.

Current collection:
2001: 

Had I mentioned I freeze and kill in horribly tortuous ways rude people? Well I do.

Not your mask anymore. And you never took it out of that cage.

Current collection:
2001: 

Ops, I didn't, did I? Sorry about that error. Let's correct it....

I flaw myself from you freezing me, grab the cage with the Mask still in it, and take off with both of them. I blast you and everyone else in my way with beams of pure energy, incinerating everyone who tries to take the cage from me.

My Mask in a cage. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Heh. Agiain, invincibility. I teleport myself into the cage withythe mask as its protector. Now if someone does manage to open the cage they'll have to get through me first.

Er... sorta my mask and Toa Smoke Monster's cage containing the mask and myself.

...it's sorta cramped in here. I don't mind.

Current collection:
2001: 

I use my powers to remotely bend the energy beams right back at Toa smoke monster, killing him effectively. the matoran grabs the box and brings it to me. because I am truly op I kill Kopaka`s companion buy teleporting him into a black hole,then I just rip the box apart. I make a new fortress, this one is t-rex prof, a flying supper carrier using my special omnidirectional interior thrusters. it is extremely powerful with a protosteal armor that is nearly indestructible, and is loaded with various rahkshi guards. the mask is on my person. I fly into orbit.

My mask.

If I can't die from flying into the sun or jumping through wormholes, I don't think a blackhole could kill me. Especially seeing as I've been in several already. Since I'm not dead, you don't have the mask. I teleported it with me to a different planet.

I suppose it's my mask now. I really only want to keep others from it, but... like an opposite Vezon kinda thing.

Current collection:
2001: 

I rip the mask from your hands and use my TARDIS to get the boombox from a point in time before it was destroyed and give it to Pupwa.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I smash your TARDIS and take the boombox from Pupwa's headless body.

Not your mask anymore, and my boombox.

Current collection:
2001: 

I simply head back to Manhattan and jump back into the Black Hole, and arrive to Pupwa's base, still partially nuked. I walk up to Kopaka, looking like something out of a nightmare, with my blackened, warped, radioactive, barely-held-together body. "You shouldn't have done that, Kopaka." I take the boombox from him, and encase him in a protosteel cage, like before. But this cage ages the person inside it. So Kopaka is aging. And invulnerability isn't the same as immortality, so that won't help you here. My intention here is that you either die of old age, or become too weak to do anything.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

out of pure rage I attack Kopaka. using my powers I strip his powers and invincibility. then I banish him to a pocket dimension and seal it so he cant escape that easily. I recover the mask and revel my true form: golden armor, blue eyes and I ware the mask of ALL mask powers. I also have accesses to all elemental, bohrok and rahkshi powers. the ship and army I made fade away, that all was just a illusion. the ground around me turns to lava. I stand ready, not needing a weapon. I am truly immortal.

MY MASK, fools.