Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Claiming the mask to be yours is logical. Logic has screwed up your non-logic!

Not Pupwa's mask!

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Then does that mean I'm disobeying the rules?

Because it's Pupwa's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I open the piraka rap from the internet and you start begging me to stop it I take the mask as a price and stop the thing... For 2 seconds YOU WILL BE LISTENING TO THAT HORRIBLE SONG TILL THE DAY YOU DIE wich means forever due to the curse of the mask.

My mask (can someone tell me what a pupwa is)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

(Pupwa used to be Why did I do this?'s username. It's easier to just call him Pupwa)

I rock out to the Piraka Rap (I have earplugs!) and then take the mask from you.

It's not my mask anymore, now that I put it off-planet.

Current collection:
2001: 

Your plan to enslave me with Antidermis fails because of the fact I'm possessing the body I'm currently using. Your second plan to drive me insane with the Piraka Rap fails because of the same reason. I teleport right up to Kopaka, and take the Mask. "Keep away!" I then teleport it into the next galaxy, and straight after I swallow some pills.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Dear Shadow vezon;

The rules clearly state that you can't alter posts but, you know, whatever

As for stealing the mask;

tumblr_lob3fl6OvV1qmsxxfo1_500.gif

well, ya get the idea

my mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

WAIT I just remembered i'm still superpowered I channel six elements at the same time and trap you in a protodermis seal right after snagging the mask

my mask

But I didn't alter any posts.

I then create a protosteel box around you, which quickly contracts on itself and crushes you. The box disappeaers and the Mask floats out. I grab it, and then teleport it onto Mars, which we are currently several galaxies away from.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Star Trek II: The Search for Spock Pupwa's lifeless body because all we found was the mask floating there.

Not my mask, but I do have Pupwa in a secret lavatory laboratory all chained down. Now which limb should I remove first?

Current collection:
2001: 

Dear Shadow vezon;

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lob3fl6OvV1qmsxxfo1_500.gif

How did you manage to get that gif under 500 kB

My mask!

Because logic.

My mask. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Super

Dear Shadow vezon;

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lob3fl6OvV1qmsxxfo1_500.gif

How did you manage to get that gif under 500 kB

My mask!

Well I didn't get it under 500 Kb wait; I did!?

Anywho;

I DON'T NEED LOGIC TO SWING MAH SWORDZZ

my mask

I logically dodge your attempt to logically strike me with your sword and illogically swing back with my warhammer. You illogically do not dodge it and logically explode upon contact with said weapon. 

My Mask. (Logically) B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

But then I hit you over the head with my vintage Sega Saturn. "Why do you keep seeking this Mask? Don't you know it will do you nothing but harm?" I create an seamless admantium box around the Mask, teleport it a few light-years away and create a black hole around it in an attempt to stop anyone from getting it. "I'm doing you all a favour." I then summon my portal so I can leave, and go practice playing piano or painting or something.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I then take the Box away from you and encase the Admantium Box in a larger Box, made out of Protosteel. Which I then throw into a wormhole. Who knows where it is now? "That Mask is only going to lead you to your deaths."

Nobody's Box.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Uncharted: Search for the mask of life #2628

I find you. I kill you. The end

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

But your song is too awesome to be aired on radio. Thusly, your mask is taken away.

Not your mask anymore. It goes back to Windy.

Current collection:
2001: 

-Windrider- gives me the mask.

Not like it has anything to do with me actually spelling his name out for once or anything. =p

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

GANG UP ON WINDRIDER. BEAT UP THAT NERD.

My mask!

You do realize that you are windrider right?

We gang up on you and beat you to death only to realize you don't have the mask.

Then we gang up on RG Zehvor and beat him 2 deth (and by "we" I mean my Toa team)

My team's mask

However, your Toa Team suddenly stop moving, eyes glazing over and losing all emotion, although you appear to be unaffected. You question why they've stopped, when you hear footsteps. You turn to see me slowly walk towards you, holding an ivory plated Tommy Gun, with an apparently silent boombox strapped to my back over a tailored suit. My fedora is back, due to it's destruction being reversed ages ago. Seagulls fly away as I approach. "The bells appear to be ineffective on people who have had the Mask in their possession. A pity." You charge at me, in an attempt to tackle me, but I shoot you in the leg, and you fall down. You try to get back up, but I force your head down with my three-clawed foot. "I was trying to save you, Aeron. But my patience for your group has ran thin." I lift my foot from Aeron's head. "You've hid behind your team twice now, I believe. But in the world we live in, every creature for survival has to look out for itself. Let's see if you can look after your own health." I vanish into the air, and the Mask vanishes too. Your team starts to move again, and you notice that their eyes are still glazed over. They all turn silently to you, and start to attack you, still showing no emotion. Now you get to fight all of your teammates. Enjoy.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My dead body then gets up again. "I never liked you, Pupwa, but now you're making me angry. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry." I grab Pupwa, and teleport him ten miles above New York. And then I teleport away, letting him free-fall down to the busy city streets. Needless to say, he ends up quite mangled. Just to be sure, I teleport back up and drop a bomb down directly above Pupwa's corpse, with timing set so it explodes just before landing. It destroys Pupwa's corpse.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy