Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

But then ShadowVezon teleports in! Seeing that ShadowVezon!? has been sucked into the black hole, he immediately teleports out again.

Not My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Before I can escape into my portal again, I am attacked by mind games. That annoys me. So I decide to͟ p̵ulļ o̷n҉e l̶͖̩͍͙̹̜͉̘͜a͏̞̘̟̬ͅs̡̫̳̦͟͡t̴͙̩̕͢ ͈̙̰t̸͚̟̀ŗ̵ͅi̵̷͔̻̮̯̹͢c̶̗̝̩͕k҉̬̰͍͕̲̬ͅ ̸̢̼̣̠̝̕f͖̝͍̮͘̕r͉̺̪͇̀o̩͍͍͈̖͍͎̲͡m̛̞̟̟̭̫ m̢̳̘̩͖̗̮̻͎͡y҉̶̷̡̱̼̬͔̬̕ ̛̛̠͖̣͖̖̰̻̟͠ͅs̢͕̝͎͚͎̼̫̫̙̫͕̭̲͓͟͞l̨̡͙̫̰̗̺̫̱̯͙͚ͅͅe̴̶͔̦̳̱̱̟̣̗̟̜͖̰̥͔̤͜͠ͅe҉̴̀̀҉̪̳̺̲̻̝͍̭̘̳̻̤̤͓̜̮̦̳v̸͕̬͍̳̩̭͘͠e̴͈͉̮͍̮̠͕̯̟̤͇̥̯̮ͅ.̷̡͘͡҉̪͉̙̰͖͖̳̗͚͙̮̠̺͎

H̷̡҉̣̬̣̖̜̘̺̲̭̹̰͚̞͉́ͅE̴̪̩̻̜̟͖̙̩̖̯̕ ͏͜҉͎͖̺̺͈̖̜̠̼͖̤̰́͝C҉̼͍͉͔̠̗̳͈̯̩͕̻̯̻̤͖͟O͜͏͏͕͇̳̻̪͖̤̪̣͔̳͎̰̬͇͚ͅM͏̹̩̝͕̭̗̲̮͚͓͕̹ͅE̢͍̖̘͕̥̗͔͘S̯̦̜̜̳̩̦͖̣͍͈̟̫̬͚͈͢͢͢

In the aftermath of myself going Zalgo, the mind games are completely destroyed. Also, the eyes and mouths of everyone in that area of London, including the Pupwas are now bleeding out, but that's not my problem. I then take the Mask, and chuck it several feet in frustration.

Kinda Sorta Not Really My Mask.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

*le gasp*

So ShadowVezon changes tact, and decides to call upon an even more powerful Old One. He also has the advantage of being right in front of the portal right now. He steps back, and stands so only his head is still in this side of the portal. And then he chants. "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur!" And then he quickly ducks back into the portal and shuts it off, leaving the universe to it's fate. Then, a flock of Byakhees appear. And take the Mask. You'd better kill them now.

The Byakhees' Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I take over the MU Robot, Teridax style, and step on the Byakhees, smashing them all to pieces. I obtain the Mask from what remains of them and then combined my powers with it to blow up the solar system. Only I and the Mask survive the blast.

My Mask. B-)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The whole of 2009-10 happens again.

Except I end up with the mask.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Unfortunately, that fell right into my plan. You see, I expected the Byakhees to appear instead of The Unspeakable One himself, and I counted on them being killed. Because you just finished the summoning of Hastur. The Great Old One himself appears and wipes out everyone on the newly reformed planet, destroys the planet, the galaxy around it, and vanishes again. The Mask is left untouched, floating in the void.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Fortunately, I was killing Pupwa.

Not his mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Erm, okay then. I'm happy that I should have caused you all to die, but I decide to go and check. Waiting a bit though, of course, as I don't fancy losing even more bodies too soon. So I come in. Mata Nui destroyed the old portal when he blew up the solar system, but luckily the teleporter creates a new portal if there is no accessible one nearby. And considering that the universe seems to be gone, I decide that you all must have been killed by Hastur, as I fully expected you to kill the birds summoned by the incantation. If I thought he would have been summoned straight away, and not after his minions had been killed, I wouldn't have done it in the first place, would I? And then what happens to float past but a Golden Mask. The only sign of any form of life anywhere around here now, so a "Mask of Life" if you will. I pick it up to examine the object, and then decide to try my luck and take it home with me, seeing as I'm halfway through the portal already right now, and anyone wanting to stop me would literally have a single second to do so..

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I happen to be friends with Yog-Sothoth, he and Hastur fight.

Yog-Sothoth wins.

My mask.

(I can randomly reference the Cthulhu mythos if I want to, even if I hate spelling Y-S's name. =P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I sacrifice you to the almighty Lord and saviour the great Cthulu!

Ktulu's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

...okay then. Well, I had just decided that I was better off leaving the Mask since it wasn't worth it, when I had a brilliant idea. And so, the Earth popped back into existence.

Several weeks later, a worker at a secretive laboratory leaked information to MI6 about secret research on bells, and how they could be used to influence a person's mind. They simply regarded it as nonsense, and his stream of information stopped a day later. The bullet in his skull didn't.

The investigators found fingerprints on the bullet, but could not trace them. The bullet was from a gun shop in America, so it was presumably imported. They could find no other information on the bullet that would give them any leads. And they weren't meant to.

MI6 sent an undercover agent into the Laboratory a week after the mole's assassination. He told them that it was a perfectly normal research center, and the mole must have been making it all up. That's what the ringing in his head told him to say.

A day later, a hacker managed to take down all the systems in MI6. After managing to get all the systems back online, they discovered that the intrusion must have come from inside, and went on a hunt for possible traitors or spies. Eventually, they found him,. He stayed silent and emotionless throughout the entire procedure. In the end they gave up. They decided to send another Agent to the Laboratory, as suddenly the information they had received sounded a lot more credible. In all the panic, they never noticed what the virus installed had done. They never would.

The next day, everything went as normal. The head of MI6 was considering how to get an agent inside the research facility. The streets of London were bustling with people, and filled with traffic. And then the clock struck 12.

The bells started to ring.

Everything stopped.

The bells are ringing, the song they're singing, the sound is bringing the people 'round...

They hear the instructions, they follow directions, they travel great distances to the sound...

They are persuaded by the music of the bells, they're not responsible for anything they do...

The people know, they way to go, the bells are ringing, they hear the sound...

The streets were suddenly quiet. All vehicles stopped and abandoned. All conversations forgotten. All they care about is following the bells. Everything else is gone from their minds. They no longer have any personal identity.They exist solely to follow the bells.

The bells are ringing, and everyone's walking, with arms extended in a trance...

Forgetting their washing, neglecting the children, they're dropping all businesses at hand...

A voice is telling them to act a different way, they tile their heads so they won't miss what it will say...

And when it's so, there's this to know, the bells are ringing, they hear the sound...

Meanwhile, in a research facility, a scientist stood in a crowd. He was the only person showing emotion in the group, but they didn't care. Neither did he. After all, his research had been a success. And look what someone happened to stumble upon. Why, if it isn't a familiar gold Mask! Apparently Cthulhu decided he didn't need a Mask he couldn't wear or use, and so threw it down to Earth. How nice of him. And so ShadowVezon started to plot ways of disposing of the Ignika. he considered selling it, but that might be risky. Maybe a giant cannon, to shoot it into orbit.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh yeah? HADOUKEN!

Not your mask anymore.

Current collection:
2001: 

Oh yeah? RASENGAN!

My mask and my mask alone.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

RASEN-SHURKEN!

Not your mask anymore! Or any less!

Current collection:
2001: 

TRIFORCE!

Not your mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

That's fine, I didn't say it was my mask. Thusly, your sixbillionmindcontrolledpeople turn on you for unnecessary cruelty.

Not your mask anymore (but not mine, either).

Current collection:
2001: 

I use Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to retrieve the mask one way or another.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Ah, but I had prepared for this. As if by hidden signal, the people turn on me and pull out the ear plugs in my ears, so I would hear the bells as well. And then... nothing happens. Because my very nature prevents me from being affected by the bells, and the cotton stuffed in my ears was just for show. My eyes glow and I start to rise into the air above the mass. I don't hurt them though, I simply leave them to enjoy the key to happiness they've found.

Oh, and just to be spiteful, I snatch the Mask from Toa Aeron's hands and teleport it several galaxies away, purely out of spite.

Not Toa Aeron's Mask, nor Mine.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You just happen to notice I'm a Makuta like the kind they were before the great cataclysm who just happens to be shaped exactly like a Rahkshi by random coincidence that has nothing to do with Yog-Sothoth.

(This is for later)

So I zap you with electricity until you drop the mask.

So then I run.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I shoot you with 2 glorious zamor spheres. The first one is filled with antidermis so you willingly give me the mask the second one is blue meaning it gives me ALL of your powers. So then I shoot ALL of you leavıng ALL of you POWERLESS and making ME a SUPER POWERED CORRUPT TOA ( this chase of power has corrupted my reflection in this universe and now I'm no longer a good guy ) and now that you are ALL POWERLESS I become your SUPREME LEADER enslaving ALL of you via antidermis to destroy any future resistance. OH, and I destroy all of your equipment no matter how indestructıble they are. Heck I'm a super powered being I do what I want. Speaking of which; I DESTROY THE GREAT BEINGS OF THIS UNIVERSE. IN YOUR FACES !!! !!! !!!

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I may be pretty insignificant when it comes to guns, but you sure as heck didn't hear a 'bang' when I shot that quarrel through your head.

Not my mask, but at least I have a nice crossbow.

Current collection:
2001: 

All of you are still my slaves though (seriously I slaved all of you with antidermis to avoid resistance in my previous post read it CAREFULLY)

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!