Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

(Auron, Pupwa has changed his name now to Why did I do this?)

I rip everyone's skeletons out of their bodies, killing them and providing me an army of undead.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

(Somehow I got ninja'd 15 minutes ago without seeing it)

ANTI RANDOMNESS SHIELDING (even though it makes no sense right now)

...leaving me, floating alone in the dust of my life's work, holding the Staff. The soul of every being killed by the Mask of Entrophy absorbed into the Staff, powering it. For once, I was neither smug, nor angry. For the first time in years, I am truly shocked, and even scared. I cover it up with calmness, but it's obvious I'm worried. "I spent my entire life building up my army, my life's work, and you destroyed it in seconds. I can't get it back. They are beyond even my reach now. You may have surpassed even Voltex in power now. I would be lying if I said I wasn't... shocked, worried, even... slightly scared.. But all good things must come to an end, I'm afraid." Because the Staff has just been given energy from billions of deaths. All you've seen it do so far was with a few hundred. And I've got a whole lot more. "You want a fight, Onaku? I'm afraid first of all, I'm resetting the board." I use up a massive amount of energy from the Staff to reset the universe, setting back everything to around about the time I entered the universe, which leaves us in the desolate ruins of New York, blown up by the Rugged. The Phantom looms in the sky, as Kopaka takes the E Ville to Moscow. As I and Onaku were in the eye of the storm, so to speak, we were unaffected by the resetting, but everything else has been set back. Kopaka stares at the Phantom so hard it explodes, while the Shadow Star comes out of the portal behind it. Meanwhile I am firing all sorts of uber-powerful lasers at Onaku, in an attempt to take him down.

My Kanohi Ignika, Onaku's Mask of Entropy

(And I did skip the Starship ShadowVezon, yes. We are at the moment where I blew up the Earth, which right now I am obviously not there to do. Memories remain for us, we remember everything that happened before, but at that point only me and Onaku were alive anyway.)

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The beams dissipate long before they even come close to my form, as I walk through the void created by the mask. Air surges towards me as the mask slowly eats up the atmosphere. I create a void next to where you stand, ripping the staff out of your hands and into a hole in space and time, into the emptiness between universes. I the take the obvious course of action, and nullify your existence.

My mask of entropy. The mask of life no longer interests me.

However, you forgot one thing...

The Staff here is only an echo of the true Staff, as Pupwa found out earlier. And since you gave it, and by extension me so much power, I am now powerful enough to call for it between universes and create another echo in my hand. Therefore I survive the attempted nullification. It occurs to me that, as the only one here to even want the Mask, there's no point not using it. So I use it to give the Staff of Unlimited Power a Unlimited Power source, which was my entire aim this game. Although Soul Energy could power it, it ran out very quickly and even with the amount it has, I couldn't access it's true power. With the Ignika, that is no longer a concern. The only thing keeping me here now, is the thought of combining the Mask of Entropy with the Ignika, to gain control over both Life and Death. With that power combined with the Staff's, I would become more powerful than Voltex could ever dream to be. "I'm sorry Onaku, but I'm afraid that won't work. Now, let's watch this world burn all over again, shall we?" I use the Staff's power to instantly set the entire world alight, at a heat which would incinerate everyone on it, except two Gods who happen to be battling there, i.e us. "I wonder if you can stand the heat, Onaku? I expect you can, though". At that exact moment, the Sun and every star around it all go supernova at the same time, with us caught in the middle of the destruction of the Milky Way. And all with a split-second flick of the wrist.

My Mask. (This is turning into a Battle of the Titans now. Ironic that the "hero" uses the Mask of Death, and the "villain" uses the Mask of Life, although our roles have reversed by now.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm luckily outside of the galaxy in an unknown place and just watching to see who wins.

Not my mask for probably a few thousand years at this rate. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Your tree club burns in the fires that the planet is enveloped in, just as you yourself now do. I quickly nullify the supernovae, creating a large area of stale matter/energy soup. I then create a dark-energy rift, which splits the solar system apart... nay, this part of the galaxy apart, driving a gap between me and ShadowVezon so that I may properly assess the situation. "I can't allow you to do this." And with these words, I drive another rift between him and the mask, then create a darkmatter chain to drag the mask to me.

My masks.

Edited by Toa Onaku

With the Mask taken away, I have now lost the unlimited power of the mask, although there is enough power in the Staff to keep me near maximum. I am enraged at the dice turning against me, and decide to turn the tables. "I shall not go down so easily!" I teleport across the rifts to Onaku, and I intercept the chain, shattering the entire chain with one blow. I take the Mask, power up the Staff with it once more, and fire a massive direct blast of life energy at Onaku to keep him at bay and maybe even weaken him a bit, while at the same time drawing in more power from the deaths of every entity in the universes I just obliterated without being anywhere near, while not focusing on the destruction. I put the energy taken towards the Life Nova Blast being fired point-blank at Onaku. The plan is to constantly blast him with Life energy, which will neutralize the Death energy, and sustain the blast long enough to start draining him enough to be able to take the Mask and de-power him.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

And I...? The most powerful being in existence? I merely take a vacation on Kryato until you all beat the stuffing out of each other.

Not my mask yet, but you may want your strongest warrior to be waiting for me...

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

Meanwhile, the REAL me wakes up aboard a space ship on course to Ria-Kaleiko, a back-up base for the Iron Legion. The one wearing the mask? A clone. 

The clone swiftly decides to put a little more effort into the battle, and quickly unleashes a massive wave of entropy that wipes out half the galaxy, and blows away The ShadowVezon. He then starts absorbing the matter/energy soup, adding to his own mass and converting the entropy filled stuff into dark-matter and dark-energy, which he composes his body out of. The colliding forces of the dark-energy and the dark matter give the clone power over reality shattering shockwaves, which he uses to his advantage.

On Ria-Kaleiko, I quickly begin work on my back-up plan.

The clone's mask of entropy...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I get rather confused by this turn of events.

Onaku's clone's mask of Entropy, Shadowvezon's mask of life.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I know I can't destroy the Mask, but I CAN destroy the mask of Entropy. I launch a super missile at it, destroying it and Onaku's clone. The preceding explosion stuns The ShadowVezon, causing him to lose the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I slap you with Onaku's clone's hand while he's stunned, and you drop the mask, then I stab you.

My mask.

*goes to an unspecified place that the person 3 posts below me follows me to*

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

LIAR. I follow you one post below, using my powers of teleportation. I then proceed to duel you "To the Pain" (Princess Bride, anyone?).

My mask.

Going back on vacation now.

Current collection:
2001: 

As you leave to go on vacation, I use a Mask of Speed to run past you and grab the Mask right out of your hands. By the time you realize what has happened, I'm thousands of miles away from you.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I teleport to your location and take the mask and leave in less than a fraction of a second.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Actually, the mask of entropy has the same properties as the mask of life: It can't be destroyed. The mask instead floats through the empty space that once was our half of the galaxy. It also shares another property with the mask of life: It revives people. The molecules of my clone start to collect themselves around the mask, forming his mauled and darkened body once more. He looks to the part of the galaxy where the mask is now being tossed around, and swiftly booms himself there.

Meanwhile, I continue work on my failsafe device, intended to stop my clone from doing further harm.

My clone's mask of entropy. 

Good for the clone(!) I just want the Mask of Life.

My Mask of Life

Current collection:
2001: 

Unluckily for you, I'm not gonna give up that easily. I use the Staff to create a metal box around Kopaka, that quickly closes in on itself, crushing Kopaka but leaving the Mask intact. The box then disappears, and I use telekinesis to move the Mask to me at near light speed, which I easily catch. I then use the Staff to warp Onaku's clone a single second out of sync into a pocket universe, where he will still be able to rampage, maybe even get the Ignika, but I won't have to deal with him. He'll be swept under the rug, so to speak. Sure, eventually I'll have to deal with him, but by then I'll have enough power to crush him.

My Mask.

(You can tell I'm getting desperate as I'm not being theatrical anymore, with witty one-liners and massively elaborate plans.)

(Also, I was inspired by Doctor Who for the idea of trapping Onaku in a pocket dimension a second out of sync.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The clone quickly raptures the entirety of reality in his out-of-sync realm, letting him loose once more on the universe, where he gives a big fat punch that completely and utterly destroys the staff, its real form in the other dimension, and every single spirit that has ever been stored inside of it. He then turns to ShadowVezon, and although the mask covers his face, his malicious anger is very clear.

Meanwhile, I finalize my failsafe, and start to power up my dimension cannon to swiftly deliver me to the battle-ground

The clone's mask of entropy

Edited by Toa Onaku

You're lucky that you didn't break the original, that would have broken the universe and brought you all to the Desolation of the Staff. But I built safeguards into mine, to ensure that would not happen. However, when the original Staff was broken by Voltex, it returned to it's home, Mt. Power. But the home of my Staff is my home, where I constructed it and spent years giving it power. So I can simply summon it back, and use the moment of surprise I can get from that to whack you in the face with the Staff, and tug at your Mask, to attempt to pull it off. Since I still am tapping the power of the Mask, I am radiating massive amounts of Life energy, particularly at you, in an attempt to weaken you and make it easier to pull off the Mask. My intense loathing for you is obvious, as I am too angry to even attempt to hide it behind smugness or serenity anymore.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately, the life energy only strengthens my clone, as he grows ever bigger and stronger. He takes you by the neck and snaps it, then punches a hole through reality, leading straight to Mt. Power. The clone too clearly loathes you, as he booms through to destroy Mt. Power, and the original staff of power.

Meanwhile, I happen upon the battlefield with my failsafe: the rejuvenation gauntlet. I quickly activate it, turning the massive amounts of the galaxy that were converted to entropy back to their original form, effectively restoring the galaxy. I then continue my journey, entering the hole my clone had punched into the fabric of reality to chase him.

My clone's mask of entropy.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Luckily for me, you only killed one of my now few bodies, and the Staff summons another. The problem your clone has is that Mt. Power doesn't exist in this universe. He also can't get to Mt. Power, as that would require crossing over with Bionicle Mafia, and that is clearly not going to happen. "I have had enough of you, Onaku!" I absorb the souls of everyone in the universe, erased by reality breaking down into the Desolation, and use the Staff's god powers to create my own Mask of Entropy to combat your clone's. Not as powerful, sure, but considering I also have the Mask of Life, and the Staff of Unlimited Power...

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But you're not the one that teleported out of vCard the way in time before being crushed. "Kuchiyose no Justu!" I summon a 500-foot frost beetle that I point in your direction.

*crunch!*

My Mask of Life. Onaku can have the Mask of Entropy for all I care.

Current collection:
2001: 

I pull a dagger on you. "Gibt mir deine Kartoffeln." Whilst you attempt to discern what I just said, I slit your throat and take the mask mack. I then proceed to snap the staff into fourths over my knee (No, Reidak definitely didn't do that...)

My mask and noone's staff. Still Onaku's Mask of Entropy.

Current collection:
2001: 

My clone, unfortunately, doesn't give a f*** about ShadowVezon's proposed limitations, breaks through to the Bionicle Mafia universe, and... well darn, I arrive at the scene, and use my glove to remove the entropy mass that my clone had accumulated. It flows back to our universe, and I then deliver a final blow to the clone. I take the mask (of entropy) and then get the heckers peckers out of there, closing the rift behind me, but in doing so, completely heal the wound in the dimensional barrier that apparently allowed ShadowVezon to draw stuff from Bionicle Mafia universe, thus effectively ending his usage of the staff there, and restoring all the lives that he had taken in our universe. Kopaka's kool kompanion holds the mask, but right now, I couldn't care less.

My mask of entropy

Edited by Toa Onaku

(So basically we went into one of the Bionicle Mafia games without actually doing anything. You then severed the link to a universe I can freely access, which wouldn't get rid of the Staff anyway. You do some weird vague thing to get rid of the entropy, resurrected the people I killed, and just expect me to suddenly be powerless? Your clone created the rift in the first place, sealing it up doesn't suddenly make my Staff powerless. Not to mention it isn't even from that universe to begin with.)

So, the universe has been saved, people start stabbing everyone, and apparently I'm believed to have lost all my powers. I quickly prove them wrong by teleporting back into the universe and making everyone in the vicinity violently combust. I warp the Ignika into my hand.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

DID SOMEONE SAY FIRE?? NO?? Good, because I freeze everything over, and take the Mask of Life. Now, I can take that vacation on Krysto in peace.

My mask. The Mask of Entropy is floating around for whoever thaws first to fight.

Current collection:
2001: 

(No, see, he made a hole, but the rift is what I was using to explain your usage of stuff from that other place. Besides, using the explanation that your power comes from ANOTHER GAME on these forums is quite frankly kind of sh**.)

I happen to be guarded by my gauntlet, but the mask of entropy is flung into space. I see the mask of life in kkk's hands, and quickly grab him and run away.

My Kopaka's Kool Kompanion

I teleport out of your grasp, Mask in Hand, to Krysto. No one prevents me from taking a vacation. No one.

My mask.

(No one makes me run. No one. -Kopaka)

Current collection:
2001: 

I 'accidentally' bump Alderaan's remains out of orbit.]

My Mask of Life. Now go navigate an asteroid field in which fishers' body lies to find the other.

Current collection:
2001: 

Your ship just so happens to be crushed between two asteroids, leaving a small container with the mask one of the few things left.

my mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

(The Staff isn't from another game. It's a copy of the Staff from another series of games, but the Copy Staff isn't from any game. Well, except the game I hosted, but I had it before then. And as I've mentioned over and over again, I have a portal here, which is how I got here in the first place. You could destroy that portal to stop me from getting backup, but even then, that won't kill me, nor damage the Staff.)

I melt the ice around me with the Staff, and the Staff gains sharp metal edges on the sides. I then use it to decapitate Toa Smoke Monster, and take the Ignika. I then teleport to the still-open portal, ready to enter it and escape with the Ignika for good.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy