Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

(You're not my nemesis yet, Rider. You've got a long way to go, and in both fields you're already outclassed. But keep trying, and I'm sure you'll make it.)

Finally, after being stopped numerous times by Toa Aeron and The Rider, I make it to Paris. I buy some croissants from a cafe, some bourbon from a store, and a magic hat from a novelty shop. I ride up to TSM's ship. "So, how was your day?"

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I then decide to do a little space travlel and free universes of SV's tyranny. I AM INTERGALACTIC HERO !1111!!!111!!1!!ONE! I then run over you with kikanalos That I borrowed from The Rider.

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

Our mask 2984997_60x60.png

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Noticing the Shadow of TSM's Ship, I leave an afterimage to take the crushing. I watch as Toa Aeron Runs over Shadow with his Kikanalo. Even though Aeron crushed Shadow and freed the universe from his tyranny, He will still find a way to come back. I Know that fighting over this mask in inevitable, but then I remember that in a alternate reality, we were all at a truce. I decide to hatch a plan that can end this senseless violence and leave Aeron with the other two for a while.

Aeron's mask now.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Freeing the other universes has greatly weakened my empire. Luckily for me, Aeron forgot that the Bacterian originally came from the future, so I can still send in another body. However, my current body survived being ran over. I'm ShadowVezon, I survived magnetic explosive flying sharks, fire rain, and being electrocuted by my own Joy Buzzer. Being trampled by a herd of bio-mechanical bulls isn't going to finish me off. I take out a pack of cards, and pull the King of Clubs from the pack. I throw it at the back of Aeron's Kikalano, and the razor-tip gets it stuck in the leg. A few seconds later, the card explodes, taking Aeron and several of his Kikalanos with it. I put the pack back in my pocket. "Things are going downhill." I look around. "Rider's up to something." I check that my Mask is the real one, which it is.

My Mask.

(You're never going to stop people fighting over the Mask. I tried to stop the fighting, and failed miserably. I'm not here for the Mask at this point, I'm here to kill Aeron. And now he's severely reduced my Empire, you'e got no chance of making me stop.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Freeing the other universes has greatly weakened my empire. Luckily for me, Aeron forgot that the Bacterian originally came from the future, so I can still send in another body. However, my current body survived being ran over. I'm ShadowVezon, I survived magnetic explosive flying sharks, fire rain, and being electrocuted by my own Joy Buzzer. Being trampled by a herd of bio-mechanical bulls isn't going to finish me off. I take out a pack of cards, and pull the King of Clubs from the pack. I throw it at the back of Aeron's Kikalano, and the razor-tip gets it stuck in the leg. A few seconds later, the card explodes, taking Aeron and several of his Kikalanos with it. I put the pack back in my pocket. "Things are going downhill." I look around. "Rider's up to something." I check that my Mask is the real one, which it is.

My Mask.

(You're never going to stop people fighting over the Mask. I tried to stop the fighting, and failed miserably. I'm not here for the Mask at this point, I'm here to kill Aeron. And now he's severely reduced my Empire, you'e got no chance of making me stop.)

Reminder: I destroyed the bacterian empire soooo You're alone. OH! BTW: if you look under the mask you'll see a plasma bomb :evilbiggrin:

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpg

Our mask 2984997_60x60.png

Edited by Toa Aeron

You destroyed the Bacterian Empire in this century. The Bacterian Empire does not come from this century. The brainwashed Lariska brought them here, so she could use them to get the Mask, which she could use to revive me, so I could take control of the Bacterian. And I did see the plasma bomb. Which is why I teleported it to the bottom of the ocean.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO OVERCOMPLICATE THINGS SO MUCH!?!? I travel to the time wich the bacterian empire has been created and influence the creators so that they don't create a bacterian empire in the first place. I guess that's a paradox.

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

Nobody's mask 2984997_60x60.png

Edited by Toa Aeron

Luckily for me, I always make sure to have a Paradox Machine, in case such an event happened. Which leaves me unaffected by the paradox, but my entire empire erased. Leaving me alone, discounting the Avatars which this game cannot affect.

I am not happy about it.

I decide to rob a bank, hoping that it will grab Aeron's attention.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I kill the drummer of "The fold" and become their new drummer with your ribs as my drumsticks (Didn't you guys declare truce?)

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

My mask 2984997_60x60.png

Edited by Toa Aeron

(We did. Until you prevented it from happening. If it wasn't for the Paradox Machine, I'd be dead now. And so I wasn't there to make the treaty with Pupwa.)

Sudenly Daniel Castady polled of his mask. So did the other memberz. Aeron gasped. It wasn't Daniel at all! Every1 ran away but Toa Aeron. It was... ... .ShadowVezon and da Death Deelers!

"Surprised?" He shooted angstily. "You really shouldn't be. Remember Hogsmede?" Then he took out his knife. And then he stabbed Aeron, because there's no gothic old men to fly in on their broomsticks.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I rip ot two more ribs from you and use them to stab the death deelers. and then I stab you with your own ribs

Edited by Toa Aeron

I look down at the stab wound and smirk, before pulling out the ribs. I then walk up and stab the dying Death Deelers. They convulse for a few seconds, before their wounds appear to heal. I turn back to Toa Aeron, smiling. I silently gesture to his hand, to point out that the Mask has disappeared. He looks surprised at his hand, and then looks back at me when he realises that I've just stabbed him with my rib. He slowly collapses, while I leave with the Death Deelers.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You then realize that you are losing blood really fast due to 4 ripped out ribs. Then you die. I then hypnotize pupwa with my unending sunglasses man. B-)

Crime levels:photo.jpg

Edited by Toa Aeron

But then you realise that, even though you destroyed the Bacterian Empire, I've still got Bacterian cells. But not quick enough to avoid being bashed in the head with a microphone.

You wake up to find the Mask gone, along with several ribs. And your heart. And your lungs. And your spleen. I fed your body parts to Pupwa, after hypnotising him myself. I then fed him his own ribs. He didn't last long after that.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The guitar smashes around my head. Which apparently kills me. Before I get back up, because, although it might knock me unconscious, it would be unlikely to actually kill me, especially since I'm bio-mechanical. "You just made me angry. And you won't like me when I'm angry." I pull the smashed guitar pieces from my head, and throw it to the ground. I then kick you through the wall.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I then drive my saber through your throat and into the wall.

(I'm kinda bored with the level thing so I just decided to use the frogs to indicate my swag levels on the posts see post #2972 for an example)

My mask 

Edited by Toa Aeron

I teleport onto TSM's ship. "So, hey, do you want a truce?"

My Mask.

(Since the Bacterian Empire's been erased by Toa Aeron's time travel, you guys would have killed Lariska when she tried to revive me. Therefore, I wasn't there to make the truce with Toa Smoke Monster, just as I wasn't there to team with Pupwa.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I return, but during my long absence, I have learned how to slice through different realities with my sword. I come up to Aeron, wearing Shadow's magic hat, and borrow the mask. I slice through a different reality and throw the mask in to another, more peaceful dimension. I then find Shadow, "with your Empire gone, you no longer have any clones. This is good, but with your cells, this is troublesome." I freeze Shadow which stops his cell activity, then cut his frozen form in half, leaving two halves of a dead Shadow. "This could have ended differently." I leave into the other dimension, bringing my Kikanalo and Aeron (who I guess is an archer now) and exit into the other dimension. (Reading Pupwa's other posts, I know there is gonna be some weird way he will stop us though.)

Our Mask.

Toa Aeron thinks he has my Gunship under his command, but what he didn't know when he tried to take it was that it only flys safely when I control it. No one else can control it without meeting a very grim death.

So I'm not surprised when my ship flies off with you hanging on to it for dear life. It takes you to the other side of the planet, throws you into a volcano, and quickly flies back to my side. I then turn to Neo ShadowVezon and agree to have a truce. Seeing that The Rider of Kikanalo also wants a truce with us, I wait to see what Neo ShadowVezon thinks on this matter.

The Rider of Kikanalo's Mask. B-) 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Since I've been frozen and cut in half, speaking my thoughts might be the slight bit difficult. If I was unfrozen quickly, I might survive before the cold killed my cells off.

The Rider of Kikalano's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

As soon as I am unfrozen, I immediately absorb the good ShadowVezon, gaining all his power, while obliterating his mind. "Nothing we try is going to work, Rider. We can't stop the Mask Seekers, no matter how hard we try."

The Rider of Kikalano's Mask

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"I was afraid of that. Anyway, now that these two realities have a bridge open now, you have your Bacterian Empire back. So, your welcome." I look around, making sure Pupwa isn't near. I look down at the mask. "What should we do with it?"

Our Mask.

(Remember, I'm not with Aeron anymore. I was helping to get paid by the great beings, but they were beheaded.)

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

"TRAITOR! I swore to protect that mask from hands of evil and I will if it is the last thing I do!" Except I have no idea what you guys are gonna do with it.

Still your mask