Gangs of Metru Nui

Padishah Mehmet II

IC Vilu

(Le-Metru, The Notch):

Vilu saw Kapa leap out of the chute and use his powers to manipulate a vine. Unfortunately Vilu didn't possess such powers, so he would need to leave the chute another way. He had no idea why Kapa was stalking some of the Blade members, but it couldn't be an honorable reason. Vilu just had to find out.

Vilu's chute exit wasn't quite as graceful as Kapa's. He leapt out of the chute with great speed and created an iceslide to get him safely to the ground. The descent was quite painful to him due to his great speed and hitting the ground hard, but at least he had survived.

He then spotted Kapa above. His vine was being destroyed by fire... and Vilu was directly underneath the falling being.

"Oh woe..."

IC: (Swordshifter, the Notch)

Swordshifter's gaze locked into Kapa's eyes as the two other Blades agents circled him as if they were falcons aiming at fresh meat. His discontent was obvious.

"Kapa, wasn't it... here's a lesson for you, Kapa - if you want to live, never, ever, ever follow my second in command without my permission. Is it clear?"

As if an excellent punctuation of the point, it was at that moment that Kapa's vine was left in cinders, and he collided with the ground, or rather, Vilu.

"That applies to you too, Vilu. And yes, I know your names. Now get up. Iceblade, Callerin... don't stab them just yet."

(Vengeance, Tunnel)

Vengeance nodded, and clapped Horic on the back, half-comfortingly, half-enthusiastically. "Brother, you're not the first one I've heard to tell such stories. One might say my own is not that different. Half the Fury is filled with having their own personal version of that story. Speaking of which... I think we've passed the first kio mark. We should be at our destination in another hour or so."

IC: Kapa (in the midst of trouble at The Notch)

Kapa fell and hit the ground, but not before he created a soft bed of grass to cushion the impact, but found he didn't need to because he landed right on Vilu. Then the three Blades, including Swordshifter, started to circle around Kapa and Vilu. "I thought I might be of some assistance..." he trailed off. "I mean, I wasn't trying to spy or anything...it just seemed like they might need assistance...that was my only thought at the time. As you might suspect, I often go without thinking."

2xu8Ptu.png

[iC - Callerin] - [The Notch]

"Stabbing was the least painful of my options, but it is to your judgment I defer." she replied, giving a respectful nod to Swordshifter. As the two younger Blades bantered, she looked to them and sarcastically thought to herself, "Truly, these are the best of us."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: (Iceblade - The Notch)

Before Kapa said more, the large Blade wrenched him off the ground. As he drew his dagger, he shoved Kapa against the wall with one arm, pressing the knife to his throat with the other.

"What made you think Callerin and I, the most capable warriors currently serving Swordshifter, would need your assistance where it clearly wasn't asked for?

Edited by Douglas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC. Both of these Rahkshi are level two (Disintergration and Illusions) this says what they can do, just find there type of Kraata.

IC. Raaz, Onu-Metru Archives, Subsection 7.

Raaz swung his Kanoka sword in a wide arc, being careful to avoid the blue Rahkshi's disintergrating touch. The Rahkshi block the sword with its staff and countered with a long jab at his torso.Raaz knocked the staff off course with his second sword and fliped backward to strike at a second Rahkshi. "Karz." He muttered as his sword swing through stationary illusionary Rahkshi. The real rahkshi stepped out from the shadows and delievered a blow to his back plate. Raaz stumbled forward. He turned to the rahkshi and deployed his elemental powers, sending the rahkshi flying against the wall. At least he hoped it was the real one. With equal numbers for a short time, Raaz turned his attention back to the disintergration Rahkshi who had used this time to recover its strength that had been taken by Raaz's Kanoka Blades. He activated his Kanohi Faxon Being in the archives gave Raaz a serious boost in the power of his mask, giving him many more options to choose from. As he rushed toward the Rahkshi, he noticed it change its face to a look of great fear. Raaz suddenly realized why.He had taken the ability of a Rahi known as A Cave Fish. This Rahi can make itself appear much larger than it actually is. No wonder the Rahkshi was cowering into a corner, he looked huge he must take advantage of this. Channeling his magnetism powers through his swords he launched a crippling blast that would crush the beast into dust. The Rahkshi doged the blast. Most of it. The mouth piece opened and the Kraata inside screamed as its left arm cruppled into nothingness. Mercilessly, he fired another blast at. The Rahkshi screamed again as its staff hurled across the room into Raaz outstreched hand. He would have his revenge. He advanced on the helpless Rahkshi sword uplifted. However, he was to caught up in his revenge to notice the second rahkshi had recovered and was only feet behind him, staff raised to deliever a crushing blow.

OOC. If anybody wants to keep my character from getting a serious bump in his mask please do :)

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

OOC: Hope you don't mind if I join in.

IC: Pakare: The Notch

I had easily enough wood to repair the side of my small house. Walking with the planks of wood in my hand, I continuedbackwards down the path I remembered on my way up cut this wood. I could hear someone talking, it was hard to make out what they were saying as it was muffled from where I was. The wood could wait. I put the wood down and unhooked my Laser Rifle, stepping towards the noises.

Getting to the source, I looked over and squinted my eyes to see a little bit clearer. Something was going down, I could see two individuals being bullied by what seemed to be Blades. One even had a blade on one of the victim's throat. I had to but in, the Blades were proven to be ruthless.

"Hey! Leave those fellows alone and get out of here! You're probably just the dregs of Blade ranks looking for an excuse of promotion." I shouted as I held my Rifle intently towards the Blades in a threatening manner.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: Xaron

The Rahkshi directly behind Raaz screeched, and lunged at the unprepared Toa.

The same Rahkshi found a throwing knife buried into its fleshy Kraata. The rahkshi screamed in pure agony as it fell on the ground, thrashing wildly. It didn't see it coming. It couldn't have seen where it came from, either. A nigh-invisible Matoran looked at the weakly thrashing form of the Rahkshi of Illusion, and smirked.

The other Rahkshi would have to be dealt with by Raaz though. There was no way Xaron could get the leap on that Rahkshi.

He wasn't even sure if he had killed the Rahkshi of Illusion, either. It might have just pretended to be killed. It didn't matter. Even if it wasn't dead, the beast wouldn't have been able to see him.

And as far as Xaron knew, Rahkshi couldn't smell, either.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC Ironically I think that they can but whatever

Raaz jumped as he heard the rahkshi scream behind him. He turned and saw the rahkshi of illusions fall to the ground with a throwing knife stuck in its back. at least he hoped it was the real rahkshi. He turned and fired one last crippling blast on the fleeing rahkshi, collapsing its kraata covering in on itself. the armor collapsed and moved no more. he sent out waves of magnetism to make sure that the rahkshi laying there was actually a rahkshi. he felt a small magnetic field in the shadows. it was too small to be a rahkshi, but also to small to be the some how non-magnetic toa who killed his would be killer. he launched a magnetic pull on the small field, hoping to pull whatever it was to himself.

OOC. I think that a toa of magnetism would be able to sense bodies of metal, if ya don't think i can edit.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

IC:(Oberon Tarec, the streets of Ga-Metru)

A few minutes afterward, one young Toa of Iron exited the cafe with a lighter wallet and fruity, refreshing beverage in hand. As the sugary sweet coolness occupied his taste buds, Oberon began to make his way towards the chute station, happy to let the day play out at home while he unwound. That exam was pretty murderous, and he'd probably make a decent enough grade on it, but only after staying up until three in the morning poring over information.

He deserved a little break, if luck would permit.

He smiled a strained smile, one that had no chance of ever beginning to reach his eyes.

That's always the problem, isn't it.

Whatever. Maybe a more positive outlook'll pay dividends, right? You are what you think about.

And so he went.

helo frens

IC: Calerix (Onu-Metru Base)

Calerix decided that it had been long enough just hanging around the base and sheathed her daggers. Getting up from where she sat, she brushed past a few other Fury as she left into the tunnels.

She had spent enough time in the base, perhaps some patrolling or something could clear her mind..

OOC: Cal is open for interaction, though the offer mayyy not last long if I get too bored waiting. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Swordshifter, The Notch)

"Has it come to your attention that not thinking is a very bad habit?" the leader of the Blades hissed at the creature known as Kapa. "I can't say I should expect anything else. After getting your training from this man," he pointed to Iceblade, "you runts learn only the most unsubtle of lessons: chase everyone, regardless of whether it even makes sense."

His glare was cold. Not even that angry. Just as cold as the January night.

"Well. Either way. I'll relax your punishment," something about the tone indicated that he addressed as much Vilu as Kapa, "just this once. With the condition of answering just one question. How good are you with a motorcycle?"

(Vengeance, Tunnel)

"Aye, it would seem like it. I don't recall us ever figuring out where the attack came from, but I think we deemed that it was probably a Rahi. If the Blades or some other opponent knew of this passage, they'd have tunneled into it already and used it to sneak up on our positions, being the sneaky little Mahi they are."

Vengeance quickened his pace. It would be best if they were back in their base by evening. "Regardless, there's not much left to go. Hopefully, Ta-Metru's not fallen into too much disrepair without my oversight."

Edited by .saorsa

IC:

"I don't think divulging that information would be good. Besides, I don't even know you or who you work for. For all I know this was a setup to try to kill me. Probably not though."

Xaron shrugged. "It really doesn't matter, anyways. If you were hired to kill me, I'd probably be dead by now."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Raaz felt slightly uncomforable, he wasn't used to being in debt to anyone, especially a matoran. He sheathed his Kanoka blades, just to do something as he shifted uncomfortably. "Well, I can't do anybody a favor whoose name i don't know. Mine is raaz, make fun of it and you're dead, whats yours?"

BZPRPG Characters

"well than xaron" Said Raaz as he sent Xarons throwing knife into his outstreched hand with just a fraction of his elemental powers and then handing it to Xaron. "if you ever need a favor, just look where ever there are rahkshi to kill and I'll be there."

BZPRPG Characters

[iC - Callerin] - [Le-Metru] - [The Notch]

Callerin looked to her wrist with a frown, considering not for the first time that she should invest in a watch. She looked over to Iceblade, and gave a slight shrug, before looking back to the main event of Swordshifter and the new recruits. She then thought to herself, "Great Beings please don't let him put us on motorcycles."

OOC: ... unless we're playing card games, I guess.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC Raaz

"I can do better." Said Raaz. "No offense, but those throwing knives won't help you that much against a wild Rahi." Raaz then grabbed both Rahkshi staffs and snapped them in half and held one half out to Xoran. "There, that ought to be more useful."

Edited by Toa of Anarchy

BZPRPG Characters

IC: (Iceblade - The Notch)

Iceblade narrowed his eyes as Swordshifter once again assumed incompetency of his second in command. Arms crossed, he simply stayed silent while the rest of the Blades present discussed motorcycles.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Swordshifter, the Notch)

Noticing the curious (and in Iceblade's case, slightly annoyed) gazes of the other Blades, Swordshifter spoke.

"With much good reason, you might be curious as to why I am asking such questions. The answer is simple. No doubt you have heard of Virtazh vel'Zharek."

Of course they had heard of Virtazh vel'Zharek. A Skakdi that originated in some pothole in Zakaz, vel'Zharek had, with the demise of Circle authority in Le-Metru, gained much power and influence in the now Blade-dominated district by establishing himself as an entrepreneur - the main organizer of a tournament of chute racing competitions, using improvised and less than improvised vehicles. Traditionally, vel'Zharek's racing competitions were considered illegal according to Circle law, but in a district where Circle law did not apply for as long as the Blades got their cut, and they got a generous one, nobody really objected.

"You see, in this next race of his... the Blades need entrants. To show the glory of our gang, you understand. To show our power. And you two have a slight problem, Vilu and Kapa: you're going to drive there, if you value your lives and internal organs. And to waive your punishments entirely, at least one of you will have to win."

About Swordshifter there was always a peculiar thing that when looking a person straight in the eyes, he would almost always give off a perfect impression of what idea his gaze wanted to give off in the first place. And when he looked Iceblade, and then Callerin, over the two recruits' shoulders, in the eyes, they knew exactly what his eyes were saying: he wasn't telling the rookies everything. Oh, no.

IC Vilu

(Le-Metru, The Notch):

Vilu was more than slightly annoyed by the fact that he was apparently being punished, even though he had specifically sought to stop Kapa. Still, he decided not to argue the point. It did no good when he wasn't on the top of the hierarchy. Besides, he knew he would be able to do something spectacular with a motorcycle. He didn't have much experience at biking in terms of time spent learning it, but he had been taught by one of the best: an "ever-brave" Le-Matoran in the Northern Continent. Vilu had saved him from a pack of wild Kavinika once and that had earned him a couple of lessons.

"So when is this race?"