Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

*notes the pile of ash*Bravo Despair, I knew you really were Salamander all along. :P Well, Snelly, let me put it this way: have you seen Little shop of Horrors? Think Orin the sadistic dentist mixed with a disgruntled piraka and an agravated mana. There you go. :PI feel left out Tuck... Does this mean I'm a good little boy?Also, @ all those who use masks of healing: What are these things, pokemon health centers? You don't just heal a character by saying "And let there spleen be revived," no! You do it like Tillian and Riaril: friggin'write the POST. At least give some clear description of what's going on. Don't rush it. That's what makes it boring... Sorry, had to get that off my chest.Then again, I could just be a morbid, medical loving freak.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

I have one thing to tell all of your characters, Vorex:YOLO.They must now run and do whatever they can to just mess with people.

Kal, they're not dying. It's the chicken stuff Tuck mentioned earlier, remember?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I will edit his name out of the list. Thanks for the update.Paradox, I'll give you only one clue as to what will happen tomorrow:Hungry_Hungry_Games6z0Detail.pngSweet dreams! :evilgrin:Mwahahahaaaaa...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

*notes the pile of ash*Bravo Despair, I knew you really were Salamander all along. :P Well, Snelly, let me put it this way: have you seen Little shop of Horrors? Think Orin the sadistic dentist mixed with a disgruntled piraka and an agravated mana. There you go. :P

I see...did I mention that Leon is a werewolf...he just doesn't know it yet. Like seriously he is. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

It's a hippo on a hunger games pendant. Obviously, Hippos have something horrible to due to spite the nose of the RPG community... I don't know what though. Before my time I do believe.Oh, no wait.. I get this... AMAZING!It's a hunger-games-y hippo!

It's a hippo on a hunger games pendant. Obviously, Hippos have something horrible to due to spite the nose of the RPG community... I don't know what though. Before my time I do believe.Oh, no wait.. I get this... AMAZING!It's a hunger-games-y hippo!

HUNGRIEHUNGRIEHIPPOZDEY GON BE EATIN VOREX' CHARS TAMORRER, METINKS

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

And Incommodo is status unknown, as is Reichenbach, and any other character that I like. (JK)Tuck, may I just ask the exact reasons for which I am being smited? Because I think this may be the biggest-scale smiting in the reboot.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

And Incommodo is status unknown, as is Reichenbach, and any other character that I like. (JK)Tuck, may I just ask the exact reasons for which I am being smited? Because I think this may be the biggest-scale smiting in the reboot.

Just so you know, we all PM'd him and each other secretly, to try and set up the plan for this. We're all in on this against you, right now.Have fun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Because you asked more or less for a smiting to be done on your birthday. And I being me couldn't let this be a simple trapdoor. Oh no. It needed to be big. Large. Supersized event. This needs to be done right. This needs to be done Tuck-style in epic comedic fashion.Rule Number One when dealing with Bzprpg Staff: Be careful what you wish for, because you usually get EXACTLY what you wish for... with our little twist involved. You have not been the first to learn this, and you will not be the last. Now! I must go and start writing in preperation for tomorrow.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Oh god, Tuck. You brought back the Weavers. Seriously? I wasn't around for much of them, but I've heard the stories.For those who haven't, this was taken from the 2009 section of the Old BZPRPG Wiki.However, the Weavers showed up and expressed displeasure at the abuse the island was taking. The Society and their allies were attacked by the Weavers, and fought back. This resulted in a battle royale, with all attendant tropes. However, someone hit the island/dimension's self-destruct button, and the island fell apart. The survivors escaped by the skin of their teeth on three mysterious ships, which took them to...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I feel really sorry Paradoxaphobia... Perhaps there's a sponsor somewhere to push little silver buttons?And Kriigata better not end up stuck on an island that's about to self-destruct.

We-we-WEAVERS!*Crouches into hole as memories of LA come back*

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I'm sorry- I'm afraid I don't understand you guys' logic. Mostly since I wasn't around during the time of LA, so...And Paradoxophobia, why would you wish to be smited? Who wants to be smited? Nobody! So why? Though I must thank you for providing us this amusing entertainment. :)

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

W-weavers?What are weavers? :fear:

The Weavers were inter-dimensional beings. They got ticked at the way Locus Abeo was being treated by it's inhabitants, and they attacked pretty much everybody. Then somebody hit the universe-kablooie button and everybody was evacuated to Aensettr Derrum. Be afraid. Be very afraid. The greatest version of Joske had to take one of the toughest Weavers down with him. Except Joske ended up surviving.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Wait, you mean in my incessant whining I have awoken living Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Pretty much. You know the Weeping Angels? Weavers are worse. Weavers are practically Eldritch Abominations.

fK5oqYf.jpg

No Xemnas ( :P), more like intergalactic police.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur