Who's in the Series 12 Minifigure Lineup?

It goes without saying that the collectible minifigures have been a huge hit. We're up to Series 12 of the little buddies now, due out this October for $3.99 apiece. The Brick Fan has posted a (translated) list of the characters slated to appear in this set: Space Miner, Battle Goddess, Wizard, Dino Tracker, Swashbuckler, Jester, Piggy Guy, Hun Warrior, Fairytale Princess, Pizza Delivery Man, Video Game Guy, Spooky Girl, Prospector, Genie Girl, Rock Star, Lifeguard.

View the full article

The raise in price is a bit annoying, but this series sounds very very very good. Curious about how they'll differentiate a new lifeguard and rock star from previous ones, and I'm pretty curious to see what the battle godess, dino tracker, and spooky girl will even look like. And since I never managed to get series 11's genie, I'll definitely be looking forward to the genie girl. Seems like a great bunch. (but so expensive!)

AXKP5KC.png

I'm very interested in the Video Game Guy. I hope he turns out to be a good minifig. The Dino Tracker and Space Goddess sound cool too.

I do have one question; who or what is a Piggy Man? :blink: I've never heard of one before. (Besides the Pig Man from that one Seinfield episode.) I wonder what it will look like.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

4 bucks for one minifigure?! This is really ridiculous. Piggy guy sounds kind of interesting, though...

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I'm very interested in the Video Game Guy. I hope he turns out to be a good minifig. The Dino Tracker and Space Goddess sound cool too.

I do have one question; who or what is a Piggy Man? :blink: I've never heard of one before. (Besides the Pig Man from that one Seinfield episode.) I wonder what it will look like.

I would assume that "Piggy Man" is the animal costume guy that we get in almost every set on Minifigs.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

The raise in price is a bit annoying, but this series sounds very very very good. Curious about how they'll differentiate a new lifeguard and rock star from previous ones, and I'm pretty curious to see what the battle godess, dino tracker, and spooky girl will even look like. And since I never managed to get series 11's genie, I'll definitely be looking forward to the genie girl. Seems like a great bunch. (but so expensive!)

I'm expecting the lifeguard to be more of a pool lifeguard (and probably a male one as well). There are any number of options for the rock star—I've seen possibilities ranging from Freddie Mercury to KISS!

Pizza Delivery Guy sounds promising. Genie Girl could go two ways (colored genie like the previous CMF in something like pink, or perhaps something more "I Dream of Jeannie"—I expect the former but perhaps with elements of the latter). Battle Goddess sounds like a Valkyrie (which could be cool). Swashbuckler could be a typical pirate but I'm hoping for an Errol Flynn-like hero, with a flowy shirt and either a cutlass or rapier. Spooky girl could be any number of things—but it sounds to me like a Wednesday Addams-like goth girl. Video Game Guy sounds incredibly ambiguous—is it a gamer (nerdy, perhaps with a gamepad or similar item) or is it a video game character (like an RPG hero or a TRON-like cyber-warrior)? Either way sounds great. Fairytale Princess sounds good, regardless of what sort of princess character it represents. Prospector could potentially use parts like the beard and coonskin cap from "Wiley Fusebot" of The Lego Movie series. Space Miner sounds well-suited to a reference to an older space theme, like M-Tron or Rock Raiders. Jester sounds like figs we've had before in Castle but should be fun anyway (perhaps in a yellow and red color scheme to differentiate him?). Dino Tracker could be either be a Jurassic Park-style dinosaur hunter or researcher, or a new caveman character. Hun warrior sounds to be a typical historic fig. And Piggy Guy sounds like another costumed character (I don't typically like these that much, but I know a lot of people do).

All in all this list isn't descriptive enough to let us know what all the figs will be like, but at the very least it shows that they still have plenty of ideas to work with! I can't wait until pics start to surface!

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This great, I can't to see what the Video Game Guy looks like, I hope they have a shirt to reference the LEGO Island Games for one of the old LEGO Games. Space Miner I don't know why but I am thinking of Mars Mission and Pepper with the Pizza Delivery Man.

Also I thought we alright have gotten a Rock Star or was that something else.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This great, I can't to see what the Video Game Guy looks like, I hope they have a shirt to reference the LEGO Island Games for one of the old LEGO Games. Space Miner I don't know why but I am thinking of Mars Mission and Pepper with the Pizza Delivery Man.

Also I thought we alright have gotten a Rock Star or was that something else.

Yeah, I think it was in series 4, but that was actually a punk star, I think, not a rock star (mostly same deal, yes, but different name). Besides, as Lychir said above, they have a lot of directions they can go when it comes to representing rock stars.

AXKP5KC.png

aw yea i cant wait for dat swashbuckler n video game guy

Seems like an intriguing wave. Looking forward to pictures of it.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Later they will not be coming to North America :P

Why do you say this whne you know I will kill you for it.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Hey we are not getting the new Chima ultra build in North America, so it won't be a surprised if they don't come to North America (also I think LEGO hate us in North America :P )

Also you wouldn't kill a guy with nachos... also when the guy sick.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Hey we are not getting the new Chima ultra build in North America, so it won't be a surprised if they don't come to North America (also I think LEGO hate us in North America :P )

Also you wouldn't kill a guy with nachos... also when the guy sick.

Lego DEFINITELY doesn't hate North America; in fact, it's one of their biggest markets. And while I know you were joking, the chance of this minifigures series not making it here is zero—setting aside the fact that the Minifigures consistently sell well over here (unlike last year's Chima constraction sets, which by most accounts tended to warm shelves), the upcoming Minifigures MMO is going to be connected to this series and by all indications will be playable globally.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother