• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

MakutaFest 2014 - July 20th!

BIONICLE TTV BS01 prizes trivia

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,831 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 01:57 PM

makuta_fest2.png

Hello everybody, it's that time of year again... time for the annual MakutaFest live event!

For those that aren't aware, this will be the fifth year of MakutaFest! It's a live collaboration podcast between The TTV Podcast and the BS01 Wiki. At this event, we feature prize giveaways, interesting BIONICLE discussion (especially this year, for obvious reasons), trivia questions, and Q&A with the podcast hosts! You should definitely come check it out; I've got a feeling this year will be one of our best yet.

MakutaFest 2014 will be held on July 20th (TOMORROW) at 2:30 P.M Pacific, 3:30 Mountain, 4:30 Central, 5:30 Eastern!

Here's another link to where you will be able to watch it: MakutaFest Ustream Page

Here's a link to a video with more information: Informational video

-HOSTS-

-TTV-
Mesonak
Varderan
Eljay

-BS01-
Swert
Cholie
Tomana

-PRIZES-

Prizes will include six TNGMs, three Copper Hunas, one Turaga Vakama, and a brick-built replica of the Kanohi Vahi, built by Swert! These prizes can be won by answering BIONICLE-related trivia questions in the stream chat.

-CALLING IN-

In order to prevent the extremely dragged out Q&A segment from last year, we handled call-ins a bit different this year; fans were tasked with answering BS01 and TTV trivia questions a week in advance or so to determine who would qualify! As it stands, though, we still have several free spots, so watch this video and follow the instructions in the description if you'd like to participate! Please include your skype contact in your email!

We hope a lot of people participate in this event! We feel that the BIONICLE community will soon see a great resurgence, and as always, MakutaFest, as well as TTV and BS01, will be here to provide you with entertaining times and a BIONICLE event that will surely be remembered.

Thanks for your time,

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor, Jul 19 2014 - 01:58 PM.

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#2 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Premier Member
  • Lightning Voyager

• 337 posts

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 02:06 PM

*ahem* I believe you mean TumaFest...

Just kidding. Kind of :P. I will be listening in this year, but probably won't catch the end if it runs as long as it did last year. I won't be calling in, but I will be spamming the chat just like last year :P.

Edited by Snubby, Jul 19 2014 - 02:06 PM.

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙

#3 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 712 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 04:04 PM

SO pumped for my first MakutaFest!!

mnog3d_banner.jpg

--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---

BZPRPG Profiles Here!

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organization
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!

#4 Offline Pohatu: Master of Stone

Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,058 posts

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 04:24 PM

I wonder what it is going to be like. I think it will be lots of fun.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

rahkshitoa.png

Credit to Voxumo for the sprite of my self-moc!

Steal the Mask 3: You know you want the Mask of Life, too!

Don't judge a book by its cover, or a Rahi by what kind of Rahi it is.

#5 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 78 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 04:18 AM

*ahem* I believe you mean TumaFest...

Just kidding. Kind of :P. I will be listening in this year, but probably won't catch the end if it runs as long as it did last year. I won't be calling in, but I will be spamming the chat just like last year :P.

Why not queen beast fest :P

Oh and what is a TNGM?

Edited by Toa Aeron, Jul 20 2014 - 04:19 AM.

"We took out many like you. You will be no exception."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

"Never underestimate your enemies, villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

" Your one ability that impresses me is your ability to delay the inevitable. It was the only trick that would work. And did work for a while."

20803.jpg

#6 Offline Swert

Swert
  • Premier Member
  • BionicleSector01 Owner

• 5,617 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 04:25 AM

TNGM is an acronym, standing for Transparent Neon Green Miru, a selective 2001 collectible mask that was, if memory serves me correctly, given out at LEGOLAND. The rarity of this mask is of a lower level, though given the fact it's no longer produced, there is still a limited number in the world of them.

I look forward to performing like a monkey for the hundreds of listeners in 12 hours : D I should -probably- go to sleep, though.

MinewellSig.jpg

#7 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members

• 712 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 09:03 AM

The TNGM will be MINE!!

mnog3d_banner.jpg

--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---

BZPRPG Profiles Here!

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organization
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks!

#8 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 376 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:47 PM

what time is that in vancouver?

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

#9 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,252 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:54 PM

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BAN MESO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-MT

Dai_Gyakuten_Saiban_Sherlock_Ryunosuke.j

#10 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members

• 713 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:56 PM

You might as well head to the stream now, there's people there and it'll tell you when it starts your time. (it did for me)

#11 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 587 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 03:23 PM

You might as well head to the stream now, there's people there and it'll tell you when it starts your time. (it did for me)

The stream refuses to display the comments for me. >.<

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#12 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members

• 713 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 03:24 PM

The stream refuses to display the comments for me. >.<

have you tried opening up the chat in a different window?

#13 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,346 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 03:58 PM

Hmm, didn't realize ustream doesn't let you comment without an account. Ah well. I'm probably not going to bother registering for one — the main advantage would be the prizes, and I'm sure some people have more use for them than I do anyway. Maybe I'll change my mind partway in.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 936 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 07:53 PM

You may recall the guy who kept shouting about Omega Pridak (who was me). I created this meme:

WtHR7kW.jpg

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#15 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts

Posted Aug 03 2014 - 09:13 PM

I was hahli. Check out "My canon cannon!" for my Toa Eljay fanfic.

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users