Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Who needs a visor when you have sick shades?

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

To be fair, I can understand why you might want shades, considering how dazzling I am right now. Trying to focus on me must be like glaring at the Sun.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Naota, I can literally conjure money out of thin air if I want to. Why would I care if one of my many enemies happens to get rich?

Besides, I'm the closest thing to a God you temerarious twits are ever going to get.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I suppose I did have that coming, but the difference between me and Loki is that I have the power to back up my boasts.

I reverse the polarity of my magnetic field to cause you to be repelled backwards through a wall, and allowing me to recover. Sure, the ground around me will also be repelled and crumble apart, but that's what flight is for.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I take the letter before it can return to Toru Nui and I burn it.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I teleport behind Toa Smoke Monster and toss him in to his own paper shredder, just in case you thought that Inary burning the letter might have actually worked.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I fire off a volley of large lasers into you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I start playing chess with ShadowVezon TwilightVezon. For some reason, the mask is now on a pedestal next to him. I momentarily glance at it, then go back to focusing on the game. The prize isn't the mask, but rather the bragging rights.

TwilightVezon's mask.

(I guess the Shadow<Insert name here> market was getting a bit saturated, eh?)

(Nah, you missed the part where I fused with an alternate counterpart of myself, who had been sent in a foolish attempt to kill me. It represents how I'm now both a Skakdi (in appearance only, obviously) of Light and Shadow.)

You must understand that immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be, so I happily accept Onaku's request just to do something interesting.

Besides, it's not like I intend to let you do much else, as the reason I was hoping that you'd return was so I could finally have a chance to put an end to our fighting. The destruction and restoration of the multiverse (that's something you also missed, Onaku) seems to be bringing peace to much of it, and I intend to ensure that nobody can threaten that by removing everyone with that amount of power.

Still, it's nice to have a challenge once in a while, so I play fairly.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I snatch the mask from the pedestal. Why it was there and not still in my hands is a mystery to me.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Just to make sure you two don't try to kill me after you finish your game, I use my DV Refreezer to cryogenically freeze the two of you, shrinking you two to the size of action figures.

My mask. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The thing about Kikanalos, is that they're made out of metal. I therefore pick the up with magnetism, and throw the entire herd at you. I then return the Mask to the pedestal, all without turning my attention away from the game. That's the advantage of having two minds.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy