Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Sorry Philip, but it's my job to make sure no one holds onto the mask except me. I take two swings at your body, cryogenically freezing you with the first strike & the finishing attack shrinking you down.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Thats a funny story, but my fist has a better one!" Phillips counters and renders his fist straight through your face, leaving nothing left.

"This here mask is mine for the taking, and neither you, Rider, or anyone else here is going to take it from me!"

My mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I'm taking that mask back, you can't have it, Vezon can't have it, not even Onaku can! My brow creases in fury as I attack you again, freezing & shrinking you down after I've left more deep wounds in your body.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"You should listen to wise old men, because the more you strike me down, the stronger I become!" Phillips yells. He sends you flying with a kick to the back of your head, only to catch you with a right hook. He lifts your limp body and smiles. "Your fun to smack around, perhaps I'll keep you...nah." He tosses you up and finishes you off with a meteor kick.

Oh, and guess what? My mask.

Edited by Rider/Phillips

I ram Phillip's head directly into a wall and his skull is shattered.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

"HEY!" Phillips screams.

"WANT TO SEE SOMETHING COOL?" He asks.

He then yanks on your arms. "You're hilarious. You try with all your might, but you aren't good enough to silence me!"

He pulls off your arms and knocks you upward with an uppercut. "You can't escape pure chaos!" Then you are trapped inside the warp.

But this warp is different. This warp is owned by the horrible tyrant...PUPWA!

"Enjoy your stay."

My mask.

Edited by Rider/Phillips

Enjoy being frozen for a year Philip. I shrink you down & trap you in a canister. You aren't going to break out, no matter what you do. Goodbye, prisoner 339. 

My mask. 

I return from fighting the metaphysical entity of darkness. I would be tempted to use an Olmak as a replacement, but considering that last time I ended up bisected and brain-dead... I don't think it would be a good idea. (Not that being portal cut would kill me this time, but I don't fancy risking it.)

I decide to help Naota out, since I'd rather not let Phillips get in the way. I offer him a magic book which he can use to provide Phillips with a more secure prison.

Yes, I've used magic books before.

I steal the Mask of course, but believe me when I say that having it won't bring you any good.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm happy that you chose to help me, although I have to tell you that if you hold onto the mask, the future will change. I find the appropriate spell & lock Philip up. 

Vezon's mask. 

"Fools!" Phillips yells. Suddenly he throws down a negate card and escapes. "This is one of many of the tricks I know."

Phillips then runs forwards and gores Naota down. Taking the spell book, Phillips enchants Vezon into silly walking into his fist, shattering it into pieces.

Then with his staff, Phillips impales Noata into the floor. Then takes the mask.

My mask.

Change is inevitable. The future is constantly in flux. Time can be and will always be rewritten as long as time-travel exists. Nothing is ever certain. Paradoxes are localized and not nearly as devastating as you'd think. And that is why I lock the mask away in a vault that cannot be opened for a hundred thousand years.

This was of course all before I had to retcon this post to accommodate Philip's sudden post while I was writing that up. So instead I just twist his head off... and then do what I mentioned above.

Nobody's mask for a very long time.

"Thanks for the ride, Phillips." I suddenly rise from your shadow and place my palm on your back, channelling enough electricity through you to knock you unconscious. I take the Staff from you (which you couldn't have used anyway, it's bound to my will. I only let you keep it so that I could follow you using it) and also take the Mask, before walking out of the vault.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Jokes on you, I never had the staff. Its still impaled on the other guy." Phillips sneered.

Phillips stands back up and looks at Vezon. "I love knocking heads, but yours is much more fun!"

Phillips then charges and headbutts Vezons back, sending him sprawling to the ground.

"Sorry, but in this universe, the mask is mine!" Then Vezon's head is smashed in as Phillips curb stomps it to dust.

My mask.

I allow you to think I'm dead just long enough to lower your guard before I leap back to my feet and lunge at you, effortlessly warping the Staff into my hand and pinning you to the ground.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I come back from my coffee break, sipping on my juice box as I notice the vault is open and you guys have already started fighting for the mask. Geez, here I was, patiently waiting 100.000+ years, and I just missed the grand opening. Impatient buggers you guys are...

I walk up to you and hand you, TwilightVezon, two birth certificates from the Abyssolon Galactic Hospital (you know, those guys with the impossible-to-falsify medical records that never skew the truth ever?) which details a surprising turn of events: The two of us are actually twins. And yeah, trust me, I cross-referenced countless sources to try and find a shred of evidence to contradict this... but in all the hundred thousand years that I waited for the vault to open, I found nothing.

Your mask still ... but what now?

I capture Rider and take the mask forcibly. I also take his attorney's license. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I break out of prison and shank Rider and Phillips.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I roll a skateboard into your path, causing you to trip and fall to the ground. I then grab the Mask from you and run. It's not the most complicated plan one has ever thought of to get the Mask, but sometimes the simple ways are the best ways.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I take the Mask off your hands, because I'm such a nice guy like that. "If you know what's good for you, you'll walk away. If you choose to stay, then I'm afraid you won't be spared."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I thank you, as I'd been too busy laughing at Onaku's attempt at deceiving me to reform my face.

With that out of the way, I accept your offer, and kindly take the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I run full force into you and the blow ends up mangling your hands into oblivion.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I strangle you with my inexplicably flexible arms that can stretch at will.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I assure you, TwilightVezon, I wish very much that this was only a mere deception on my part... 

Truth is, over the last hundred thousand years, I was very nearly driven to the brink of insanity trying to figure out what had happened. Turns out that I am not the original Onaku at all. In fact, I am no more Onaku than you are, except for the intervention of your mortal enemy (I assume) the real Onaku who took me as a child from what ever past universe you originated from and turned me into this strange copy of himself... Perhaps his is why I do not feel such animosity towards you? Because truly, we two are brothers...

My continued attempts at making sense of the previous seemingly contrived revelation...

Looks like the creator of the game is not taking his own game seriously. While you ramble on about your past, I simply revert back the normal & go skateboarding.

Vezon's mask.