Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

A clone of me is teleported to you and I rupture all of your blood vessels, leaving your body to expand like a water balloon as it quickly fills with its own blood.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I swiftly seal my blood vessels up before they can damage my body. How, you ask? Pure willpower. If you have enough of it, you can do anything. And I happened to take "enhanced willpower generation" as one of my character perks. Another one was fourth wall bending.

Anyway, I also happen to be quite strong, as you may have guessed. I use this to break your spine below your skull, paralysing you below the neck.

My mask.

Boop! New body. I chose the Godkarmachine as one of MY perks. I summon massive beams of energy to be smote upon you with the force of a thousand suns.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You may have the power of a thousand suns, but I can make my DV Defender reach absolute zero. I slice you with massive amounts of energy & freeze you solid.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

At this point, it's fair to assume I'll jut break out and slice you to pieces with the Mirror Buster. 

Like right now!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

THAT'S. NOT. HOW. THIS. WORKS.

THERE. IS. NO. WINNING. THIS. GAME.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well then it's a good thing Onaku isn't here right now and that instead I, AbyssalVezok, am, isn't it? This game isn't going to end so easily anyway, for even if Onaku were to attempt such a feat, someone else could easily step in and make the game again. You may think of the closing of Steal the Mask 1 and 2 as their endings, but in reality, the fact that we're still playing a game called Steal the Mask begs to differ. Regardless of the status of its topics, if the game itself is still active, then it hasn't ended. The game will never stop.

Steal the Mask forever.

Eh I've done it enough times for now.

Anyway since I gave the mask to Maku in the gift giving game, she and the rest of Ga-Koro assault you, tie you up and claim the mask.

The mask is Ga Koro's.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

... just wooow.

For killing at least one sixth of this sites beloved G1 Bionicle cast, the Elder Pie I made in "Who Ate All The Pies" descends from the heavens and splats you in the face with it's cosmic stuffing. Foul alien meat droops down your face, angry souls soak your armour, and terrifying pastry eats your face. You go completely insane.

I take the mask.

My mask.

I break into the Underworld, before I realise that the mask has already been taken and promptly leave.

I then appear in front of you and fling you several meters away.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Elder pie, it's foul crust having been banished to the netherworld with Phillips where it gorged itself on the spirits of fallen Makuta, follows Vezon back into the land of the living. Feeling nothing but hate for all that lives, the pie wraps Vezon in a tentacle of Tren Krom as it consumes his mind. It claims the mask as it's own.

Unholy Pastry's mask.

I introduce you to a nearby wall by pushing you into it. I don't know if you will remember the encounter, as you hit the wall head first. But it doesn't matter to me, as I manage to get the Mask from you from my actions. I then take off with it.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Meh, we're all survived worse attacks unscathed.

Speaking of which, I hope that The Invisible Noob didn't think that my claims of power were just hyperbole. The pie of Trem Krom may have a powerful will, but it cannot have hoped to surpass an individual such as myself. I appear directly in front of Toa Smoke Monster, causing him to crash into me and fall to the floor.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I pity you, Phillips, being in such a delusional state from all the torture that you thought your tormentor was your friend...

Anyway, I punch you in the face, take the mask from my brother, and then wave it in front of his face mockingly.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Where did you get the idea that I was tormenting The Rider?

That said, nobody has the Mask, so I just walk up and take it off of AbyssalVezok.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy