Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You cannot break the Mirror Buster, Naota. I slap the mask out of your hands and I mock you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Naota's hands are seared viciously by attempting to hold the Mirror Buster and he is no longer able to make use of them. He drops it and I pick it back up again.

Did you seriously just try and take the Mirror Buster? That's mine.

I convince you to shake my hand, and thus you drop the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Unfortunately for you, I disguised myself as Naota and switched places with him faster than you could detect, so you get electrocuted during the handshake by the joy buzzer concealed in my palm.

It's quite difficult to time both teleportations that precisely, needing to make sure that Naota was teleported first so as not to messily kill him, but it's easy when you're someone of my calibre.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Good thing I shook hands with Rider/Phillips then.

Still my mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

But what you failed to realise was that not only was I disguised as Naota, but I was also disguised as The Rider!

I totally didn't just travel back in time to fix my mistake, honest.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But the portal led to another Inary. Sorry, bruv.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I toss a gas grenade to fill the room with Carbon Monoxide. As I have no need to breathe, the gas is harmless to me, so I can stroll in and grab the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I force myself to stop breathing and let the Godkarmachine sustain my oxygen levels. I sock you in the face with a one-hundred megaton punch.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Undeterred, I create a spark of fire in the palm of my hand. Before you have time to react, the Carbon Monoxide ignites and the entire room goes up in flames.

As I have control over Fire, I prevent any of it from harming me. Just in case you thought I'd shot myself in the foot by creating the inferno.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I absorb the thermal energy of the fire with the Mirror Buster and remain safe. I sock you once more.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The problem with your logic is that you're assuming that you're assuming that I wouldn't have had any increase in power since the time we were brothers. Considering I would have been an ordinary Skakdi then, that clearly isn't the case.

Still, considering that I'm only using a fraction of my power you do manage to knock me out, but your attempt to steal me away only lasts a few seconds before the Staff of Unlimited Power zaps you and teleports me out of your reach. The Staff then returns me to full consciousness, and I return to nab the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I absorb the Sonic Slicer and fling it back at you. Let's have a good tennis match, shall we?

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I lift the broken ceiling and slam it into your head.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nice try, but it doesn't faze me.

However, I take advantage of the opening and magnetically drop the floor from under you, before jumping down after you and slamming you through the next floor to cause further damage.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I grumble, disappointed at how events are turning out, before gathering some energy and completely restoring the planet and its inhabitants.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy