Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Pretty sure we're all tormenting each other.

I knock the mask out of Vezons hands and it lands an equal distance away from everybody.

"We must let the mask decide who it belongs to!" 

The mask chooses ...

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Dangit I was certain I could lure it over with some fried Ruki fish.

I disregard the masks choice and boot the hoi turtle far over the horizon.

"I meant we should let the mask make the correct decision on who it belongs to, namely me"

My mask.

I was in this topic a few days ago. Since that time I've gathered army of Good Guys. They are everywhere. Every Good Guy has mighty power, so you and Poseidon are doomed. When you are defeated, I grab the Mask.

My Mask.

I exterminate your army of Good Guys with a massive, concussive blast.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Poseidon only relented to the army of Good Guys because he himself is a good guy. I on the other hand laid completely wasted after their assault. Since I didn't die, and I don't possess any special regenerative abilities to speak of, I'm having a pretty hard time...

My hard time

Filo, I slap you into the ground and you start bleeding profusely. I give the sandwich and lay it on top of an unconscious AbyssmalVezok. I take the mask from Noob after I snap his neck as if it were a small twig.

My mask. 

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm not as stupid as you assume I am, as the mask YOU took was a decoy on its own. It was also rigged with explosives.

Boom.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

A rather underwhelming Onaku steps out of a portal and sues you for using his patented move of rigging stuff with explosives. He wins the case, but neglects to pick up the mask from your scorched remains as he leaves this reality once more, allowing me to claim it.

My mask.

I mean, at this point, who doesn't rig stuff with explosives? I absorb the flames as thermal energy. I use this heat to melt your brain.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

My clone breaks me out. You're going to have to get creative to keep me trapped.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Okay Gunhaver, I trap you in a box that can only be opened by answering this:

Why did the universe have such low entropy in the past, resulting in the distinction between past and future and the second law of thermodynamics?[2] Why are CP violations observed in certain weak force decays, but not elsewhere? Are CP violations somehow a product of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, or are they a separate arrow of time? Are there exceptions to the principle of causality? Is there a single possible past? Is the present moment physically distinct from the past and future or is it merely an emergent property of consciousness? Why does time have a direction? What links the quantum arrow of time to the thermodynamic arrow?

For the time, I take the mask and wait for you to answer. If you can, I will give it to you.

My mask for now.

Edited by Rider/Phillips

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Perception of time and the relativity of time are connected only in the aspect of man's insanity. The disorderly conduct of CP violations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics are only related in disorder. My answer may not be what you want, but it's an answer all the same.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Unfortunately, you have fallen right into my trap.

I rigged the Mask with explosives you see, in the hopes that a certain someone will decide to sue me for it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I use a bat to smack you in the face and crack your spine.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I gouge out your intestines and use them as a sacrifice to Arachnar.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But, I am the Mafia Don and I have you personally killed.

My mask.

Naota, you are trigger-happy with your arrests.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Okay, let's change things up then. Instead of arresting you, I'll just murder you & tamper with the evidence.

My mask.

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.