Bionifight 4

Voltex

ToD's flags caught the bullets and whipped them straight toward KO to stop him. The Reignbringer came down alight with a massive, consuming flame upon Tilian. "You aren't so bloody sexy, lad!" he roared, summoning an army of ten fire toa and ten toa of stone. These caused the volcano to erupt, spewing lava around the entire island, save where ToD now stood - or, more like it - tap-danced.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Magma rained from the sky as I scrambled to conceive a way to survive, but then I remembered I was allowed to summon armies now."I summon ONE HUNDRED TOA OF FIRE!"I shouted at the oncoming lava."directly above myself"In a flash one hundred red toa were called into existence, acting as a living shield against the storm of lava and burying me underneath their combined mass.Sensing an opportunity I resurrected all the toa and dead matoran as my army of magma zombies."AND NOW MINIONS PUNISH THE TOA OF DANCING!"Rising as one, the molten undead army swarmed the dancing toa with their numbers.

Killer Octopus blipped into the bifrost once more to avoid any damage to his self. Reappearing in the air above the island, he took one look at the lava and rapped in dismay: "Ah, shoot!/Nothing will do my boots!"Pikachu, however, knew exactly what could be done. With a hearty Thunderpunch, Killer was sent sailing into the Toa of Stone even as Pikachu began to dance atop the lava zombie's heads. The two attacked as one, the Lightning Toa by bashing and slicing the toa while the Pikachu danced atop the lava zombies, summoning Thunderbolts to attack all fighters save Tilian, KO, and Sord, including their armies.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

NujaniiNujanii appeared on Voya Nui. No, make that above Voya Nui. Nujanii landed hard on the surface. No, wait, he landed softly because of his protosteel jumpsuit. Maybe he should have put that into his profile...Nujanii put his disk launcher on his back and flew into the sky, avoiding the lava. Nujanii then threw a disk of increase weight at the unsuspecting and tapdancing ToD.

OOC= the names The Invisible Noob, my weapons Sord.I quickly raised my weapon to block the oncoming lightning , though the electricity stopped as soon as sord was above me. That was good because sord conducts electricity and I was basically making myself a huge target to electric attacks.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Tired of being on fire I had already motioned for the nearby magma zombies to block all attacks, including the incoming fireball. Aware of the attack, I pointed my finger at the toa and a detachment of zombies advanced at Nujanii menacingly.

OOC: All right! Time to battle! IC: Darkon zoomed into view, his superspeed making him a barely visible blur rushing across the depressing landscape. As he rushed up the side of the volcano, he noticed The invisible Noob, who was apparently sending zombies to attack people. Magma zombies, to make matters worse. Darkon's superspeed allowed him to pass through the Zombies unhurt, just to appear next to Nujanii. "Don't worry, i'm here to help." He said before rushing through the Zombies to appear behind The invisible noob. When he appeared, he fired a highly concentrated blast of fire at his head.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

The zombies all fell as I lost focus on my army, namely because of the fire. Not that it mattered as almost reflexively, before anyone could react or escape I let out the most powerful power-scream I was even capable of with Darkon at point blank range."ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THE FIRE"The flames seemed to die away from the force of the shouting, though it felt like they were recoiling from my rage.

Darkon was blown back from TiN's (The invsibile Noob) power scream into a very large boulder. The boulder split apart, and Darkon kept on being blown back.*Four boulders and 2 miles later*Darkon fell from the air and skidded on his face for a few yards. When he got up, he could barely walk. After a few minutes, he regained his senses and dashed off towards the volcano. When he got there, he threw a few fireballs at TiN (with the intent of annoying him) from a safe distance, where a power scream would only slightly hurt him.

pNNgXax.jpg

Varakan appeared in mid-air over the island, and flew down--straight into the path of TIN's power scream. He flew back the same direction as Darkon had, getting hit by fireballs meant for TIN along the way.*2 miles later*Varakan hit a fifth boulder and lay stunned for a good 15 minutes. He then ran to where Darkon was throwing fireballs and then started throwing repelling bolts of magnetism at TiN, hoping he would push TiN into the bottomless pit convenitly behind him.~Unit#phntk#1

ToD absorbed the flame into the Reignbringer. He then released it in a massive wave of fire that scorched the entire area that the players were in, sky and land. He followed this with an instant ice age. This was going to hurt all involved very much... besides himself. Of course, that massive use of elemental energy made him swoon, and he had just enough time to create a bed with his flags before passing out.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

KO shook his head. "Cool? No!/That ain't nuttin, bro!/"Using his Kakama-speed to grab the Pikachu before the fire could outrun him, he blipped to the bifrost and came back--Into the ice.For one second, KO and the pokemon were completely still. Then--A tiny shout, sounding a bit like "piiiiiiiiiiiiiikaCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!" sounded throughout the ice--As a Thunderbolt smashed right through the ice around one electric mouse, whom proceeded to Thunderpunch Killer Octopus out of his cool prison."Yeah my mouse!/You're tearing down the house!/," cried the rapper as he hopped out of the broken ice and began charging towards the sleeping ToD, Pikachu hopping onto his shoulder once again.

[Profiles]

PSJS wouldn't protect you from being frozen.ToD rolled over in his sleep, leaving the Reignbringer point straight towards the charging KO. Ah, how lucky he was when asleep.

The Lightning Toa, however, was not without his allies. Charging its body up with electricity as it heard the roar of fire coming its way, Pikachu dove through the flames, dispersing them even as it hit Nujianii with an electrified tackle. While the protosteel jumpsuit would disperse the electricity, Nujianii would still be getting nasty blunt trauma and being knocked over from the force of the attack.Meanwhile, KO parried the blade with an electrified dirk, then hopped onto the shocked ToD's blade and bashed his head with Rinlöjm. The toa then hopped off the falling blade and rushed Nujianii at Kakama-speed, attempting to impale the fallen toa who had been knocked down by his Pikachu. "Eat metal!/You're going fetal!," shouted the Octopus.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Seeing the first person he gave kindess to attacked, Darkon was in a state of indescison. "This is a every man for himself battle..." he murmured before activating his Mask on ToD. IN a few minutes, he had the power of ice in his rooster of abilities. He quickly turned on KO and shot a stream of ice at him, while making the ground behind him erupt in flames in blistering heat.

pNNgXax.jpg

NujaniiNujanii was knocked to the ground, yes, but was completely unharmed. Well, not completely. He had sustained minor burns. But he was a Toa of Fire. He knew burns. Nujanii threw off the Pikachu just in time to meet KO's dirk with a dagger of his own. Nujanii then drew his other dagger and used it to disarm his opponent of his current dirk (Nujanii knew his opponent's arsenal. KO could easily draw another). Nujanii then backflipped away and, in mid leap, flew up and used his Garai to lower the gravity of KO so that the two of them now faced each other in the skies. KO could not use Pickachu. Nujanii held his daggers at the ready and waited for KO to make his move, unaware that he had saved KO from Darkon's attacks.

What KO had managed to do was melt one of his dirks and jump onto a blade covered in white-hot flame. Really, he had outdone himself in genius that time. ToD rolled over, spazzing in his sleep due to the shock KO had managed to give him. This sent the Reignbringer out of his hand, through the air, and right into the volcano. Said volcano erupted in fire due to the massive source of energy it had just consumed. The sword came down with the hail of fire right upon Nujanii. The handle, out of ToD's grasp, had lit itself on fire, just as white and deadly, just in case someone else tried to use it.

Killer Octopus grinned even as he surreptitiously kicked off his flaming moccasins."Sorry, bro.../But the alone-ness gotta go." Holding aloft his right hand in the sign of the horns, Killer summoned an army of 100 Sonics Toa to begin playing "Gekiha" by Takanashi Yasuharu. Now assured of victory from the sheer epicity of the song playing."Break your back, I will, ha!/I AM GEKIHA~!/," yelled the rapper as he threw his hammer at Nujianii''s chest, mouth-dirk stabbing towards his foe's head even as he drew another dirk in his right hand and attempted to spit his foe's stomach on it with a lunge.Meanwhile, the Pikachu snuck up on the attacking Darkon and leaped up, Thunderpunching him from behind. "PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKA!," the little mouse cried, standing atop the shocked and fallen body of its foe with the epic victory music playing in the background. Then it jumped off and proceeded to run around, looking for foes to attack.EDIT: May I retcon my char to have Flash-level speeds as opposed to that of a Kakama? That's already been approved on another char, and from what I read that's apparently faster.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Luckily, Tilian managed to put the fire out with his powers before his looks suffered any damage, and he quickscoped ToD with his sniper rifle before ducking behind a boulder, preparing for another shot.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

ToD rolled off his bed, making the sniper bullet fly right above him. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, and said, "How long have I been bloody asleep... Oh."He jumped up and charged, letting his flags catch fire and then whip all around, become massive flaming whips which attacked everyone in sight. Tod summoned an army of kilt wearing, bagpipe playing, Riverdancing toa of sonics, two hundred to be exact. These played over KO's music with their awesome bagpipes. The music would likely be detrimental to everyone except ToD, whether they enjoyed it or not.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

BAGPIPES.HIS OLD FOE.Tilian fired off a sniper bullet, piercing through a set of bagpipes and creating a large screech of Scottish-flavored pain that stopped the other bagpipers, long enough for Tilian to light them all aflame where they stood.He cleaned out his ears and took aim again with his sniper rfile.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Now they were flaming supersonic bagpipe playing kilt wearing toa. And burning bagpipes do not sound nearly as awesome as normal, instead emitting a deafening screech which was intermingled with the cries of dying toa. ToD, of course, was oblivious as he kept dancing around the field of battle, flags of flame whipping everyone in their path. As he passed it, he picked up the Reignbringer, which instantly extinguished its handle.

The man was like the epileptic version of a ballet dancer.Tilian began shooting at the ground beneath ToD's feet, keeping him in the air long enough to try and get KO to land a decent hit on him.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

KO, however, was not so easily trapped. The Pikachu, seeing his plight, joined forces with the Sonics Toa to blast him out of the trap. Sailing by Nujianii and towards ToD, he winked before attempting to slam a spinning kick into his foe's chest and/or wings even as the dirk in his right hand sliced from the opposite direction at the dancing toa's wings and/or head with Kakama-level speed and Calix-level force.Said Sonics Toa and Pikachu, meanwhile, got started on tearing through the forces with burning bagpipes. While the outnumbered toa could not normally take the opposing army on their own, the added power of Pikachu, the fact that a lot of the bagpipers were now burning, and the more epic battle music they played aided in their plight.

[Profiles]

Tilian's aim was off due to his head being about to explode due to the sound. This let ToD continue dancing. However, he magically read the text of his opponent's thoughts and took it as a challenge. "You want to see epileptic? I'll show you epileptic."Five hundred each of light and sonic toa popped into existence, instantly cutting off the mind-numbing sound. Instead, the entire dome and island around began raving as the light toa used their powers to cause epilepsy to the nth degree. Meanwhile, the sonic toa played raving/techno/trance/whatever music, creating a massive rave party of which ToD was the host. a rather bad host, considering that he was using the lights and sounds to stun his enemies and hit them with his flags - which were, of course, still on fire.

Tilian, at this point, had been through enough.He concentrated, summoning five hundred Magnetism Toa, who all activated their powers at the same time. Every single Toa in the battleground was slowly drawn into a giant sphere unless he could hold on to something or was obstructed by something.Like a sniper outcropping.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I think I will try this out, sounds like rpg-ing without the story. :)Name: TavahkaWeapons: A short daggerPower 1: FirePower 2: Calix-like reflexesPower 3: A completely mechanical arm that he can form at will.Appearance: A metru-styled toa of fire with a pakari, wears a cloak around himself.

Approved. Feel free to join in anytime.-ibrow

Fortunately for his self, Killer Octopus could create electromagnetism. Running a charge through his armor, the toa repelled himself from the area until he was holding onto the Cape of No Hope on the end of Voya Nui, then stopped using the power. The sound that reached him had almost completely dispersed, and the lights were blocked by his dark shades. The toa began to munch on a conveniently placed bag of popcorn with one hand as he looked at the battle. "Time to watch!/Y'all are botched!," shouted the Lightning Toa.And fortunately for his Pikachu, the pokemon was made out of flesh; consequently, said battler was non-magnetic. Seeing ToD being drawn in, it leaped at the enemy's chest and abdomen in a Volt Tackle.

[Profiles]

NujaniiNujanii landed hard, even with his jumpsuit, and stood up. He looked around. Whenever he attempted to duel one on one with anyone it was always interupted. Usually in a way that contradicted a post or two. Nujanii then proceeded to fly south west, away from that thrice condemned volcano.OOC: Oh yeah! post #5! now you will all face the wrath of me with the ability to summon things!

Edited by kanohi_master

ToD used his element of ice to stick his feet to the ground, making the pikachu fly right in front of him. "D'aww, aren't you just the cutest little thing. Yes you are. Yes you a - ahem..." he muttered, composing himself. Coincidentally, the flags whipped the pikachu sending it flying.The toa of sound and sonic, in the meantime, kept the deadly show going, increasing the intensity of the light and sound until it would cause blinding and bleeding no matter where someone was positioned. Except for ToD, for he had earmuffs of ice on his head.

Hidden in a cave for most of the fight and almost frozen I looked out to see the blinding loud techno display."Oh, looks like it's time to settle this racket"Trying to ignore the incredible noise, almost like a force against me, I almost immediately knew what to do. So I summoned,"ONE MILLION IMMOBILIZED TAHTORAK ... at ToD's location"The clouds parted and energy crackled as the giant Rahi began to rain from the sky above a certain toa. His army of light and sound toa were squished under their immense bulk. Overjoyed at my triumph, I began to power-scream."NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD ON THIS ISLAND BUT ME YOU HEAR? ME!"

Hey TIN, you only have thirteen posts (including your sign up). No million yet. Also, isn't this your first army?ToD summons the PIG and sets iBrow upon TIN. The host points his finger, the PIG squeals, and TIN feels himself unable to power scream or summon armies. The Tahtorak all dance off Voya Nui into the ocean, never to be seen or heard again.Now then... Ah yes. ToD summoned five thousand bohrok to start bowling into everyone. He also proceeded to use his signature blizzard, while sending his flags to hold everyone down for the bohrok swarm. And then he kept dancing, with another pair of icy sunglasses on his head.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing